Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,963 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 966,782
Pageviews Today: 1,725,346Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,097
07:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920181
Canada
06/25/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8
GOD IS A VERY MELODRAMATIC AND SERIOUSLY IRONIC BEING WHEN IT COMES TO TEACHING SOMEONE OR MANKIND A LESSON. AND THIS IS THE ULTIMATE LESSON. SINCE MANKIND IS SO INTERESTED IN COLLIDING AND SMASHING BEAMS AND PARTICLES? GOD HAS DECIDED TO GIVE THE WHOLE OF MANKIND A FRONT ROW SEAT TO THE ULTIMATE OF PARTICLE BEAM COLLISIONS AND FORM SMASHING EVENTS. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO THAT, THEN A BLAZAR ORIGINATING FROM A SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE , SPEEDING THROUGH EMPTY SPACE AT AROUND THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND SMASHING THROUGH STAR SYSTEMS ABROAD AND COLLIDING SUCH BLAZARS WITH A LITTLE BIT LARGER PARTICLES, LIKE PLANETS!!! HOW YOU LIKE ME KNOW GLOBAL ELITES???????
 Quoting: PSSZZZ 920181

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16709449
Portugal
06/25/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8
when blazar came, please dont forget to post here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553898
United States
06/28/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD IS A VERY MELODRAMATIC AND SERIOUSLY IRONIC BEING WHEN IT COMES TO TEACHING SOMEONE OR MANKIND A LESSON. AND THIS IS THE ULTIMATE LESSON. SINCE MANKIND IS SO INTERESTED IN COLLIDING AND SMASHING BEAMS AND PARTICLES? GOD HAS DECIDED TO GIVE THE WHOLE OF MANKIND A FRONT ROW SEAT TO THE ULTIMATE OF PARTICLE BEAM COLLISIONS AND FORM SMASHING EVENTS. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO THAT, THEN A BLAZAR ORIGINATING FROM A SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE , SPEEDING THROUGH EMPTY SPACE AT AROUND THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND SMASHING THROUGH STAR SYSTEMS ABROAD AND COLLIDING SUCH BLAZARS WITH A LITTLE BIT LARGER PARTICLES, LIKE PLANETS!!! HOW YOU LIKE ME KNOW GLOBAL ELITES???????

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 920181

This
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8079018
United States
07/01/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
WITHIN 48 HOURS , TEPCO WILL OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT FUKUSHIMA REACTOR #4 SPENT FUEL POOL IS IN PYROPHORIC BURN FIRE STATE, AND THEY WILL SAY OFFICIALLY THAT IT WILL BE AN APOCALYPTIC, CATASTROPHIC EVENT FOR ALL OF MANKIND AND ALL WILDLIFE ON PLANET EARTH THIS SUMMER!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18924430
United States
07/01/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you have official information to back this up or are u assuming this will happen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18930668
Netherlands
07/01/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a non existing radiation rod now also found in north germany.

But maybe not.

Prometheus and the golden globe sounds funny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18930668
Netherlands
07/01/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
So that big black spine wheres that going to roll ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18912648
Ireland
07/01/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
the hell is Blazar???

can someone explain breifly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12812963
United States
07/01/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL THIS RECORD BREAKING AND APOCALYPTIC WEATHER AND HEAT , WILDFIRES, FLOODING,VOLCANIC DEFORMATIONS THAT HAS HAPPENED THE PAST 8 DAYS? PSSZZZ PREDICTED IT, AND SAID THIS ISN'T EVEN THE WORST OF IT!
BALLS2THE
User ID: 12812963
United States
07/01/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE NAY SAYERS FAIL HARDCORE AGAIN IN THEIR ATTEMPTS TO DEBUNK , MOCK , RIDICULE PSSZZZ . SCREW YOU NAY SAYERS. YOU LOSE , AGAIN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1825196
Netherlands
07/01/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calm down, calm down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18924430
United States
07/01/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE NAY SAYERS FAIL HARDCORE AGAIN IN THEIR ATTEMPTS TO DEBUNK , MOCK , RIDICULE PSSZZZ . SCREW YOU NAY SAYERS. YOU LOSE , AGAIN.
 Quoting: BALLS2THE 12812963

Dont think its nay sayers.Its just that most people prefer to live in denial until they cant anymore.
Things are getting terrible in so many ways that soon no one will be able to ignore it.
I have spent one of the worst weeks ever.Just the heat and the pressure I can feel on my body and so many other things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19059332
United States
07/03/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nasa.gov]

Thread: NASA finds new wormholes to sun's surface
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ***Urgent** Alert** Breaking News####@ These Spirals are Phantom wormholes being caused by cern lhc!!*** (Page 9)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

this was nasa's way of admitting they exist,but not admitting that they know that cern lhc is the cause of this evil and recent findings and circumstance.
MotherfuckerJones
User ID: 19066743
Turkey
07/03/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
any news from Blazar?

where the fuck has he been ? !!skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19061487
Brazil
07/03/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey pzzzzssss you were right about the wormholes on the surface of the sun, WTF!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19061487
Brazil
07/03/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 19077200
Greece
07/03/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later.
PSSZZZ
User ID: 4504146
United States
07/03/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey pzzzzssss you were right about the wormholes on the surface of the sun, WTF!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19061487

Thanks, of course I was. God is right on these issues every time.
bumpbump
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
07/03/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mike?
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8888122
United States
07/05/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on in here?
PSSZZZ
Canada
07/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump
 Quoting: PSSZZZ 4504146

GET READY, EVERYONE REALIZED LAST WEEK WAS THE WORST BY FAR FOR ALMOST ALL OF MANKIND. IF YOU THINK LAST WEEK WAS THE WORST? THINK AGAIN, THE NEXT TWO WEEKS WILL BE X10, AND MANY WILL BE SCREAMING OUT THEIR WINDOWS BEGGING FOR GOD TO END THIS NIGHTMARE! AND REMEMBER, ALL THIS DOOM IS COMPLIMENTS OF CERN LHC, PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS, AND THE IGNORANCE OF THE HUMAN SELF INDULGENT PSYCHOTIC DISEASE, A DISEASE WHICH INFECTS ABOUT 96% . MANKIND IS AN INFESTATION ON THIS EARTH, AND SHALL BE CLEANSED . THE RESULT, VERY SOON WILL BE NO MORE HUMANS IN EXISTENCE!
ShillsRUs

User ID: 4640743
United States
07/08/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

GET READY, EVERYONE REALIZED LAST WEEK WAS THE WORST BY FAR FOR ALMOST ALL OF MANKIND. IF YOU THINK LAST WEEK WAS THE WORST? THINK AGAIN, THE NEXT TWO WEEKS WILL BE X10, AND MANY WILL BE SCREAMING OUT THEIR WINDOWS BEGGING FOR GOD TO END THIS NIGHTMARE! AND REMEMBER, ALL THIS DOOM IS COMPLIMENTS OF CERN LHC, PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS, AND THE IGNORANCE OF THE HUMAN SELF INDULGENT PSYCHOTIC DISEASE, A DISEASE WHICH INFECTS ABOUT 96% . MANKIND IS AN INFESTATION ON THIS EARTH, AND SHALL BE CLEANSED . THE RESULT, VERY SOON WILL BE NO MORE HUMANS IN EXISTENCE!

Lighten up, Francis!

Last week the worst for all of mankind....I think not.

We will be fine in 2 weeks.
PSSZZZ
Canada
07/08/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

Lighten up, Francis!

Quoting: ShillsRUs

I SAID "ALMOST" ALL OF MANKIND , NOT ALL YOU SHITHEAD. IT MAY HAVE NOT BEEN BAD FOR YOU? BUT FOR BILLIONS OF OTHERS IT WAS THE WORST. AND FOOLS LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING THAT THE FUTURE WILL BE FINE. ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW WHEN FOOLS LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING IT IS GOING TO BE FINE, IT ALWAYS KEEPS GETTING MUCH WORSE FOR THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY IN THE SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM. WHY DON'T FOOLS LIKE YOU DO THE REST OF US A FAVOR, KILL YOURSELVES NOW!
ShillsRUs

User ID: 4640743
United States
07/08/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

Lighten up, Francis!

Quoting: ShillsRUs

I SAID "ALMOST" ALL OF MANKIND , NOT ALL YOU SHITHEAD. IT MAY HAVE NOT BEEN BAD FOR YOU? BUT FOR BILLIONS OF OTHERS IT WAS THE WORST. AND FOOLS LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING THAT THE FUTURE WILL BE FINE. ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW WHEN FOOLS LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING IT IS GOING TO BE FINE, IT ALWAYS KEEPS GETTING MUCH WORSE FOR THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY IN THE SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM. WHY DON'T FOOLS LIKE YOU DO THE REST OF US A FAVOR, KILL YOURSELVES NOW!

Seriously. Kill ourselves? For what? We are not the ones that have a problem with this world.

You and your ilk should check out. The rest of us are fine here.

The Doom you seek will not change your pathetic life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19269557
Brazil
07/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

PSSZZZ do you think CERN is getting dark matter with its expiriments? For some kind of propution system?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16392172
United States
07/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

I totally agree with you.
I dont have the knowledge to know what is really going on
but the signs of change and things ending are everywhere.I
think the majority of us know that we cant go on the way things have been.I just dont think we will be here much longer.
So much going on and with signs and symptoms everywhere.
I just hope its fast.I dont want to see my family suffer.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/11/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbump

I totally agree with you.
I dont have the knowledge to know what is really going on
but the signs of change and things ending are everywhere.I
think the majority of us know that we cant go on the way things have been.I just dont think we will be here much longer.
So much going on and with signs and symptoms everywhere.
I just hope its fast.I dont want to see my family suffer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16392172

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18834464
United States
07/12/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Just the past two days on this site is proof enough of DOOM COMING SOON.