Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 231,110
Pageviews Today: 379,499Threads Today: 119Posts Today: 2,179
05:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8

PSSZZZ (OP)
User ID: 1299980
United States
10/22/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8
And Hawaii volcanoes. Ok, this is more evidence to back up my points. It is all coming down now. Blazar is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very,very,very close now. The end of mankind is upon you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 853955

bump
psszzz (OP)
United States
10/25/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8
And Hawaii volcanoes. Ok, this is more evidence to back up my points. It is all coming down now. Blazar is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very,very,very close now. The end of mankind is upon you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 853955

bump
 Quoting: PSSZZZ 1299980

Again!!!!!!!
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/25/2011 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/26/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no such instance as a 100% safe science experiment !!!!!

supadd1 1 sec ago

Now you might say these words are nothing coming from any anonymous average joe or jane? But when it's coming from a person who has an I.Q. over 250 and has 6 PhD's ,has studied this and compiled all the evidence and facts of this matter. And everything points to only this as a very near 100% possible conclusion and no other possibilty is even remotely close to as .00000001% likely? Then you know that is when it is gravely serious and TRUE! The TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA!!!!!!

supadd1 1 minute ago

Mankind is done!!!!!! mankind is it's own alien threat and mankind will ultimately be the cause of it's own extinction very >very soon!!!!!!! cern lhc one way or another!!!!!!!

supadd1 8 minutes ago

The majority of mankind chose to support satan more than God when they gave a free pass to particle physics experimentation. In fact, about 55% of modern day people actively support these experiments and allow them to continue unabbeted!!!

supadd1 10 minutes ago
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/26/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

supadd1 1 sec ago

Now you might say these words are nothing coming from any anonymous average joe or jane? But when it's coming from a person who has an I.Q. over 250 and has 6 PhD's ,has studied this and compiled all the evidence and facts of this matter. And everything points to only this as a very near 100% possible conclusion and no other possibilty is even remotely close to as .00000001% likely? Then you know that is when it is gravely serious and TRUE! The TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA!!!!!!

supadd1 1 minute ago

Mankind is done!!!!!! mankind is it's own alien threat and mankind will ultimately be the cause of it's own extinction very >very soon!!!!!!! cern lhc one way or another!!!!!!!

supadd1 8 minutes ago

The majority of mankind chose to support satan more than God when they gave a free pass to particle physics experimentation. In fact, about 55% of modern day people actively support these experiments and allow them to continue unabbeted!!!

supadd1 10 minutes ago

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3988478
Canada
10/26/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
yay doom, time for popcorn?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 862737
United States
10/26/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

supadd1 1 sec ago

supadd1 1 minute ago

supadd1 8 minutes ago

supadd1 10 minutes ago

bump
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 862737
United States
10/26/2011 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

supadd1 1 sec ago

supadd1 1 minute ago

This person is the smartest I' be ever read on the net. Why are there so many others that are too stupid to not understand what be is saying is accurate? Uggh,pissed me off. If people would be open minded and listen? Then maybe we could have got these science experiments shut down before they have caused all this doom and increase in catastrophes.

supadd1 8 minutes ago

supadd1 10 minutes ago

bump
[link to youtu.be]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 862737
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/26/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

supadd1 1 sec ago

supadd1 1 minute ago

This person is the smartest I' be ever read on the net. Why are there so many others that are too stupid to not understand what be is saying is accurate? Uggh,pissed me off. If people would be open minded and listen? Then maybe we could have got these science experiments shut down before they have caused all this doom and increase in catastrophes.

supadd1 8 minutes ago

supadd1 10 minutes ago

bump
[link to youtu.be]

This person is the smartest Ive' ever read on the net. Why are there so many others that are too stupid to not understand what he is saying is accurate? Uggh,pissed me off. If people would be open minded and listen? Then maybe we could have got these science experiments shut down before they have caused all this doom and increase in catastrophes.

Thank you for noticing this anonymous 862737. And if you don't mind I put some spelling error corrections in your words. You probably did that quote from a smart phone I am guessing.
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/26/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's see if there are many others that notice these clarifications as well?
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/27/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's see if there are many others that notice these clarifications as well?

s226
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/27/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU HAVE HAD OVER A MONTH AND A HALF NOW TO TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR TV SHOW WITHOUT ANY CAUSE OF CONCERN FOR HAVING YOUR TV SHOW BEING CENSORED BY THE ELITES,OBAMA OR ANYONE ELSE. YET YOU HAVE NOT!!!!!! THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN IN JAPAN THAT ARE SUFFERING, DYING AND ARE GOING TO DIE BY THE MILLIONS OVER THE NEXT 3 SEASONS? IF THOSE WHO HAD ANY LEVERAGE,ANY VOICE TO THE MASSES FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS WOULD HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE OF PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTATION AND CERN LHC? THEN ALL THESE CATASTROPHES WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKELY PREVENTED!!! BUT YET, THE POLITICIANS, OBAMA DECIDED TO COVER UP THIS TRUTH, AND ALL THOSE WITH A MEDIA OUTLET TO THE MASSES DECIDED TO STAY QUIET ON THIS AND DO WHAT THEY WERE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT LEADERS LIKE GOOD LITTLE ZOMBIES!!!!!!

SO NOW GOD WILL PUNISH MANKIND !!!! MANKIND IS AT IT'S END POINT!! THERE IS VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT NOW!!!!!!!!! GOD WILL FORGIVE A SMALL PORTION THAT COULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE EVEN IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT. BUT THOSE IN POWERFUL POSITIONS IN LEADING AND INFORMING SOCIETY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND PUNISHED !!!!! THIS PLANET WILL BE WIPED AWAY VERY>VERY SOON ! THIS SOLAR SYSTEM WILL NO LONGER BE!!!! IT WILL BE DONE BY BLAZAR !!!!!!!!! AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN BUSINESSES THAT ASSISTED EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN DEVELOPING PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS AND CERN LHC WILL RECEIVE THE WORST PUNISHMENT !!!!!!!!

BLAZAR IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT BLAZAR IS ? GOOGLE IT OR READ ALL THE LINKS AND MY QUOTES CONNECTED TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAZAR IS COMING!@!!!!!!!!!

But don't take your eye off of the canary islands volcanoes. I told you Glenn that this was going to keep getting worse and worse until very soon when the END COMES !!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GODS MESSAGE!!!!!!! Cern lhc is the biggest threat to all americans , and it will be the trigger of the destruction of mankind very soon!!!!!!! And by you not directly talking about this issue in very considerable detail on air for the past 22 months now? You are in complete violation of GODS DECISION MAKING PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE HUDSON VOLCANO IN CHILE NOW!!!!!
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/27/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA!!!!! SPEAKING TO ALL THE ADULTS THAT ARE AVERAGE. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS TRUTH????? THEN TOO BAD !!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN YOU CAN'T HANDLE A TRUTH LIKE THIS? IT MEANS YOU ARE A FAILURE !!!!!!!!!!!
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/27/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
PONDER ON THIS THOUGHT! MAYBE THE BLAZAR IS FROM ANOTHER EVEN CLOSER GALAXY THAN ANDROMEDA?
psszzz
User ID: 920181
Canada
10/28/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOU HAVE HAD OVER A MONTH AND A HALF NOW TO TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR TV SHOW WITHOUT ANY CAUSE OF CONCERN FOR HAVING YOUR TV SHOW BEING CENSORED BY THE ELITES,OBAMA OR ANYONE ELSE. YET YOU HAVE NOT!!!!!! THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN IN JAPAN THAT ARE SUFFERING, DYING AND ARE GOING TO DIE BY THE MILLIONS OVER THE NEXT 3 SEASONS? IF THOSE WHO HAD ANY LEVERAGE,ANY VOICE TO THE MASSES FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS WOULD HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE OF PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTATION AND CERN LHC? THEN ALL THESE CATASTROPHES WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKELY PREVENTED!!! BUT YET, THE POLITICIANS, OBAMA DECIDED TO COVER UP THIS TRUTH, AND ALL THOSE WITH A MEDIA OUTLET TO THE MASSES DECIDED TO STAY QUIET ON THIS AND DO WHAT THEY WERE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT LEADERS LIKE GOOD LITTLE ZOMBIES!!!!!!

SO NOW GOD WILL PUNISH MANKIND !!!! MANKIND IS AT IT'S END POINT!! THERE IS VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT NOW!!!!!!!!! GOD WILL FORGIVE A SMALL PORTION THAT COULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE EVEN IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT. BUT THOSE IN POWERFUL POSITIONS IN LEADING AND INFORMING SOCIETY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND PUNISHED !!!!! THIS PLANET WILL BE WIPED AWAY VERY>VERY SOON ! THIS SOLAR SYSTEM WILL NO LONGER BE!!!! IT WILL BE DONE BY BLAZAR !!!!!!!!! AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN BUSINESSES THAT ASSISTED EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN DEVELOPING PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS AND CERN LHC WILL RECEIVE THE WORST PUNISHMENT !!!!!!!!

BLAZAR IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT BLAZAR IS ? GOOGLE IT OR READ ALL THE LINKS AND MY QUOTES CONNECTED TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAZAR IS COMING!@!!!!!!!!!

But don't take your eye off of the canary islands volcanoes. I told you Glenn that this was going to keep getting worse and worse until very soon when the END COMES !!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GODS MESSAGE!!!!!!! Cern lhc is the biggest threat to all americans ,

and it will be the trigger of the destruction of mankind very soon!!!!!!! And by you not directly talking about this issue in very considerable detail on air for the past 22 months now? You are in complete violation of GODS DECISION MAKING PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE HUDSON VOLCANO IN CHILE NOW!!!!!

Soliloquy
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/28/2011 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OOPS !!!!!

I

DID

ITTTTT

AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE SO MANY MORE TIMES I AM RIGHT ABOUT 99% OF THIS BEFORE I AM RIGHT ABOUT THE ULTIMATE CONCLUSION I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL IS GOING TO HAPPEN REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NO MORE MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!! N

NO MORE SOLAR SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/28/2011 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
PERU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2706830
United States
10/28/2011 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
PONDER ON THIS THOUGHT! MAYBE THE BLAZAR IS FROM ANOTHER EVEN CLOSER GALAXY THAN ANDROMEDA?
if cern is involved, it's more likely to be from another dimensiondamned
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/30/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Massive increase in seismic activity this past week. Huh,.I wonder who could have seen that coming?

PSSZZZ
United States
10/30/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CERN LHC AND SOLAR CRAZINESS AND QUAKES

Amarillo,texas - 4 inches of snow and still gonna get some. This is way beyond record breaking, this is not normal. Cern lhc causes abnormal anomalies. Northwest of boston,mass. gets 25 inches of snow, New hampshire gets 34 inches. This is also way beyond record breaking. CERN LHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you believe that these events are normal or nothing is wrong with this? THEN YOU ARE A ZOMBIE AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE VERY>VERY SOON.
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/30/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOW MINNESOTA TO GET HIT. ARE YOU PEOPLE STARTING TO SEE THE PICTURE HERE??????

GOD IS REALLY PISSED OFF AT MANKIND AND BLAZAR IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANKIND SHOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED SUCH EXTREME PARTICLE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTATION TO OCCURR! THAT WAS MANKINDS LAST MISTAKE THAT GOD WOULD NOT ALLOW ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1523075
United States
10/30/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
why are you so obsessed with blazars? Everytime I see !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and blazar, I know who the author is.
Whatever333
User ID: 2338770
United States
10/30/2011 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why people are so afraid of Bob Lazar.
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
10/31/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to earthquake-report.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1647732
United States
10/31/2011 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Using multiple exclamation points doesn't help your credibility one bit.
theSearchingJones

User ID: 1100447
United States
10/31/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.

I forgive myself, I Love myself, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I forgive you, I love you, Thank you.

God Bless You;
I Bless You;
Bless Yourself(~).

Love is the answer ~ Peace be with You.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1647073
United States
11/01/2011 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So psszzz, I hear a lot of talk about you on glp. Many say you are an incredible genius but a little crazy. No one gives you any credit where credit is obviously due. Some are scared of you because they suspect you are a government version of a kaiser sosey or hannibal lector with an Einstein brain and knowledge base. Why don' t you offer some lists of alternative options?
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
11/04/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: We Are Not From The Milky Way Galaxy/ Scientists Prove We're Part Of A Galaxy Merging With The Milky Way!

BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
11/04/2011 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking!! Soldiers “End Of The World” Email Sends US Into Panic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 498050
United States
11/04/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't believe everything you think.
PSSZZZ (OP)
United States
11/06/2011 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
God doesn't allow any bruce willis space hero team to save you from a BLAZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their is no way to stop a BLAZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR is no way to escape a BLAZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!