Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,934 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,087,105
Pageviews Today: 1,987,308Threads Today: 672Posts Today: 14,759
07:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TWO WITNESSES--What do They Witness About?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6199476
United States
02/02/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: TWO WITNESSES--What do They Witness About?
the true Great White Brotherhood
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Mormons?

:shrug:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5615806
United States
02/02/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

in no way shape or form does 'two witnesses' mean two individual people....
 Quoting: Sugarelf

Good Point!

And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. ( Satan gathered all of his demonic hordes to watch as he killed The Son Of God on the Cross)( If Satan had known that he would be defeated for all eternity because of Jesus Christ’s death, he would not have crucified The LORD OF GLORY)

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; (Christ poured out His Blood and Water while in the air on the cross!) and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done.”
(Jesus Christ said it on the cross, “It Is Finished!”)

And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

And the great city was divided into three parts, (the three zones of the earth are frigid, temperate and torrid zone……( COLD, LUKEWARM AND HOT!) ( You either Hate Him, Like Him, or You Love Him with all your heart!) and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
( The Holy Spirit convicts men of their sin, but sadly most do not respond and repent unto eternal life)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10042420
United States
02/02/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they, through their prophetic emphasis, will bring about many to Christ. I thought somewhere in Rev. it states they seal the 144,000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450086

The 144,000 ARE the two witnesses...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1549571

YES!!! The 144K = the Two Witnesses. After the reign of King Solomon, Israel became TWO entities: [1] the House of Judah and [2] the House of Israel (Ephraim). It is these two who will provide testimony against the Beast.
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
02/02/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The question who or what are the witnesses is not important for me. I do not need them (it).

If one is eager to get to know witnesses - you are glad!!! Here in that forum are already at least 10 witnesses. beared
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
02/02/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Day of Reckoning Le Palma?
 Quoting: HilosPP

Well,Hilos I don't really understand
what KT is so upset at me about.
The only thing I can guess is
that he is mad because I told
him not to post the same
pictures of idols that we have
seen a million times on forum
over and over again on this thread.

He claims to be fighting for
some wannabe brotherhood, and
from the symbols he posts
and and the pictures, it appears
to me that he is associated
(or wants to be associated
with) some illuminati group
that is associated with the
CAtholic Church,posting
Knight of the Garter
and other military honor
Orders as if they are his own
which could be termed as
Treason against the Order
according to their laws
just so you know.

And also I read on the
Sedona Arizona Thread
that he might actually
be Mark Pinkham, or associated
with Mark, or Charles who is
also associated with Mark. Who
knows, I know people reading
don't know who these people
are, but I know exactly who
they are and what they are
about, and I know all about
the little war that has erupted
over all this within the
Orders and their subjugates
They are all trying
to Get a piece of the PIE.

accordion
 Quoting: Le Palma

I do not want a piece of the PIE. I just want what the truth to be known and my Saintly ancestors to be properly honored and our rites restored. This is ritefully mine and legally through the New Testament (New Law) and Anglo Saxon Contracts (property contracts) and not a dream based on fairy tales or DNA dream land.

Please, NO I AM not Mark Pinkham and have placed my identity and various videos on this forum to prove this point. In addition, many of my views are different and may go against what Sir Mark Amaru teaches or knows but being the great grand preceptor he is, he does NOT make me follow his path or views. This is why I joined the Gnostic Templars for Sir Mark is a true Gnostic brother who works harder than just about any other so-called brother on low in educating humanity and exposing truths.

The Saint's Army is a wanna be brotherhood?

That is news for me Le Palma. That is who I AM associated with and they have sent me here to set some things straight with all of you and your orders. I AM not worried about treason for I AM a founding member of the Bedesmen which most all of these same said orders spawn from.

Do you believe in reincarnation Le Palma?
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

shrug
 Quoting: Profit of Doom

No, the Sons of God who are illumined souls and mainly in "this age" specifically, the Saints.
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way Le Palma, why do you claim the Latin motto, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT for the Order of the Thistle?

Are you a member? That was one of the ONLY reasons I bothered even posting on any of your threads for I thought you may have been kin. If not, my bad and I will happily move on to more brotherly productive activities.

That branch of Ordo Draconis do claim to be
descended from the Egyptian Kings, the
High Kings of Ireland, and the Kings
of Wales, so how can you say that they
are Illegitimate?
The Duchy of Drakenburg
also associated with the Asian lineage
Royal Ashina Dynasty---The Dragon Family
of Asia.

My Ancestors claimed
to The Most Ancient and Noble
Order of the Thistle
Before its (theft) re-institution
by King James II of England and its
current Order under the Present British
Monarchy, where there is much
discrepancy as to whether that
Particular branch of 'Windsor' even
has a claim to the Throne
being
descendants of the Germanic House
of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, (which by the way
That DNA is written all over their
faces, their skin Palor, and affinity
for certain disease that only affects
that bloodline because of its
'intermingling'),
The true Heirs of the Throne of England
and thus the Davidic Kingdom most
agree are descended from the
House of Stuart, from King
Robert II of Scotland, Who
was descended from King David I
King of Scots, named after his
ancestor King David of Israel.

Before that, My ancestors
claimed the Secret Society of Tamar,
of which few only know of its
existence, it is named
after the first born child
of Mary and
Yeshua, Sara-Tamar, and
its origins can be traced back
2,000 years. The Knights Templar
and the Prieuré de Sion were connected
with the Tamars, they had their own
language of communication, their
own currency in Gold, and Are
suspected of Retaining the Secrets
of the Ark,of which the key
is contained
within the Bloodline
and the
DNA.

Following into the times of the
Magna Carta in 1215, which
still remains on the statute
books of England and Wales,

at least 6 of my direct Ancestors
on the Maternal side have
written upon it their Signature
as Surety.....
Following that, into the late
1600's, several branches of my family
were forced (or tricked)
to emigrate to the
United States because of Religious
persecution, and confiscation of
Assets by the Crown and the Church,
STill in their possession or the
possession of the Crown's Lords today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not really sure KT what it is that
you would like to debate in plain English.

WE are all connected in some way or another,
and what goes around comes back around
as according to the consistent and True
law of the Universe--reciprocity.

See the truth about America is that
the founders Hand was Forced, and
their associates Tricked to form
the United States of America, it
has always, and will always retain
its Allegiance to the British Crown
whether people want to admit that
or it or not. All of our Wars
have been engineered to Retain
and Grow their Power. We are their
Warhorse, and the Whip Remains
even but for a short time,
in their hands.
Sure, whatever
you wanna debate, I'll try to
only speake in simple terms.

Three overturns

But couldn’t the throne have been transferred elsewhere for a long time before being transferred to the British Isles? The indirect answer from prophecy seems to be no.

In Ezekiel 21:26-27

, God declared that Zedekiah was to "remove the diadem and take off the crown: This shall not be the same [a change or transfer was occurring]; exalt him that is low [the Zarhite ruler in Israel] and abase him that is high [Zedekiah of the line of Perez]. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it [the crown, that is, the throne]; and it shall be no more [overturned] until HE come whose right it is; and I will give it HIM [Christ]" (KJV).

Notice that the final "overturned" was added in brackets for the sake of clarity. Some see this verse as a prophecy of the overthrow of the crown—that it would "be no more" (meaning no longer exist) until Christ came to claim it. Yet this cannot be the meaning of this prophecy or God would be breaking His unbreakable promise to David of an unbreakable dynasty. So the overturning must refer to removing the throne from one nation and raising it up in another. And the mentioning of overturn three times would certainly seem to be saying that such overturning would occur three times—that three times the throne would be transferred to another nation and that it wouldn’t be transferred again until Jesus Christ’s coming in power and glory to take it over.

When was the last time another country’s monarchy was transplanted into the throne’s present location in England? The answer is 1603, when King James VI of Scotland became King James I of Great Britain (the one who commissioned the King James Bible). This is obviously the last overturn to have taken place. Because of it, today’s British monarchs are of Scottish royal descent.

Prior to that, was another country’s throne ever transplanted into Scotland? Yes. The throne of the Scoti (as the Irish were anciently called) was moved from Ireland into southwest Scotland in the late fifth century—their kingdom of Dalriada in that area, centered at Iona (a name perhaps related to Ionia of Greece), eventually growing to envelop what is now Scotland. This was clearly the previous overturn—which is why Scotland’s monarchy, which became Britain’s monarchy, was actually Irish.

Now since these were the last two overturns of three, there can only have been one other—the first. And that first overturn had to have been the transfer of the throne from Judah. Thus it should be clear that this transfer must have been from Judah to Ireland. Had the throne been transferred from Judah to some other country before later being reestablished in Ireland, that would add a fourth overturn—when Scripture appears to allow for only three. By simple deduction, the three overturns must have been: 1) Judah to Ireland; 2) Ireland to Scotland; 3) Scotland to England.

It should be mentioned, though, that in the first overturn it is possible that the daughter of Zedekiah married into the Milesian Zerah line in Spain or elsewhere around the time it was in the process of assuming control over Ireland. This would not be adding another overturn from Spain to Ireland, as it would all be part of the same overturn. Whether or not this happened, however, is dependent on exactly when the Milesians from Spain took over Ireland, which is not entirely clear. They may have already become established in Ireland before Jeremiah’s journey—though perhaps still maintaining control over part of Spain when he arrived. Again, however, it is possible that Zedekiah’s daughter and Jeremiah actually accompanied the Milesians in their invasion of Ireland from Spain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10014710

NO "true" Powers have been overturned EVER!

You all speak of the throne, but what tribe is behind the curtain and has never left. The tribe ordained by God and descending from Moses?

Before you all start debating tribes and control, you may want to study the tribe of Levi.
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Day of Reckoning Le Palma?
 Quoting: HilosPP

Well,Hilos I don't really understand
what KT is so upset at me about.
The only thing I can guess is
that he is mad because I told
him not to post the same
pictures of idols that we have
seen a million times on forum
over and over again on this thread.

He claims to be fighting for
some wannabe brotherhood, and
from the symbols he posts
and and the pictures, it appears
to me that he is associated
(or wants to be associated
with) some illuminati group
that is associated with the
CAtholic Church,posting
Knight of the Garter
and other military honor
Orders as if they are his own
which could be termed as
Treason against the Order
according to their laws
just so you know.

And also I read on the
Sedona Arizona Thread
that he might actually
be Mark Pinkham, or associated
with Mark, or Charles who is
also associated with Mark. Who
knows, I know people reading
don't know who these people
are, but I know exactly who
they are and what they are
about, and I know all about
the little war that has erupted
over all this within the
Orders and their subjugates
They are all trying
to Get a piece of the PIE.

accordion

The Bedesmen were first before ALL current and old orders. Hence, Saint Bede who was also Saint John is one of the Original Grand Masters and I AM him for he is me. Imagine that? A reborn Saint reincarnated here speaking with you on the GLP. Who would have ever thought?

Bedard coat

Here is some History on the Brotherhood for you Le Palma and you can take this back to your Orders for Historical fact checking.
--------------------------------------------------

The Blue-gown Beggar, or King's Bedesman, was regarded, in virtue of the aristocracy of his order, as an important personage. "These Bedesmen," observes Sir Walter Scott in his advertisement to the Antiquary, "are an order of paupers to the king."

SOURCE: William Hugh Logan, James Maidment - 1869 - 479 pages - Free Google eBook - Read
-------------------------------------------------

In all the cathederals of the new foundation, there were several beadsman on the Foundation who said prayers for the Founder and wore Tudor Roses on their chests

SOURCE: Sacred archæology: a popular dictionary of ecclesiastical art and ... - Page 64

----------------------------------------------------

Templar Cross

The war-cry of the Templars, in allusion to their colours — black for their foes, and white for friends, ... Bede. A prayer. Bede-roll was a catalogue or list of the departed, who were prayed for every Sunday from the pulpit. ...
SOURCE: Mackenzie Edward Charles Walcott - 1868 - 640 pages - Free Google eBook - Read
KINGS BEDESMEN OR BLUE GOWNS

In Scotland, he belonged to the aristocracy of his order and was esteemed and of great importance

SOURCE: The Waverley novels
By Sir Walter Scott

BEDE KING ATHELSTAN

In 936 he commanded a church be built and it was called st peter that provided 206 bedesmen served by a master, 13 brethren, - The Catholic encyclopedia: an international work of reference on ..., Volume 7 By Knights of Columbus. Catholic Truth Committee
-----------------------------------------------

"The king's beadsmen were his chaplains."

St Bede 2

This assertion is partly borne out by an entry in "The Privy Purse Expenses of King Henry VIII." published by Sir Harris Nicolas:—" Item, to Sii Torche, the king's bedc man at the Rood in Grenewiche, for one yere now ended, xl s." The title "Sir" was in these days more especially applied to priests. (Sec ' Merry Wives of Windsor.') But the term " Bedesman" was also, we have little doubt, generally applied to any persons, whether of the clergy or laity, who rtceived endowments for the purpose of offering prayers for the sovereign. Henry VII. established such persons upon a magnificent scale. The Harlcian MS. No. l498, in the British Maseum, is an indenture made between Henry VII. and John Islipp, Abbot of St . Peter, Westminster, in which the abbot engages to "provide and sustain within the said monastery, in the almshouses there,

therefore made and appointed by the said king, thirteen poor men, one of them being a priest;" and the duty of these thirteen poor men is "to pray during the life of the said king, our sovereign lord, for the good and prosperous state of the same king, our sovereign lord, and for the prospering of this his realm."

These men are not in the indenture called bedesmen; that instrument providing that they " shall be named and called the Almesse men of the said king our sovereign lord." The general designation of those who make prayers for others—bedesmen —is here sunk in a name derived from the particular almesse (alms) or endowment

The dress of the twelve almsmen is to be a gown and a hood,

Cross and Man

"and a scochyn to be made and tortured man has fainted—" he 1 1 scarce ride to day, though he has had his boots on." Douce says, "the torture of the boot was known in France, and, in all probability, imported from that country." He then gives a representation of it, copied from Millteus's Praxis criminis persequendi, Paris, l54l. The woodcut which we subjoin is from the same book; but we have restored a portion of the original engraving which Douce has omitted— the judges, or examiners, witnessing the torture, and prepared to record the prisoner's deposition under its endurance.

SOURCE: The comedies, histories, tragedies and poems of William Shakspere, ed. by C ...
By William Shakespeare

Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10046000
United States
02/02/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they, through their prophetic emphasis, will bring about many to Christ. I thought somewhere in Rev. it states they seal the 144,000

YES!!! The 144K = the Two Witnesses. After the reign of King Solomon, Israel became TWO entities: [1] the House of Judah and [2] the House of Israel (Ephraim). It is these two who will provide testimony against the Beast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10042420

For those who want to know what the BIBLE says:

[link to www.herealittletherealittle.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9316748
United States
02/02/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I wrote a little something for the Kids and the G's
Whose lives hang by a thread, in perilous days as these...
as deck of cards flys from the hands of the Dealer----so too
my Words come from A Soul of feeling

I Am the Fatherless, the Distressed and Torn
I AM the Scarred woman, beaten and scorned
I AM the Orphan Crying out for food
I AM the Barren in a World of Desolate Womb
I AM the Prisoner To Whom no comfort Was given
My Terra and Despair, I bravely kept hidden
I am in this Society Oppressed in Every Way
Poisoned by enemies ---shall you look to see the
Effects upon my face?

And if these facts you find hard to believe
The Proof presents Broadly
the Sign and Seal upon my body

In such a state it was that I was found
And the Force of the living God
Made my BEing To Abound------
With Wisdom and Nurture causing me to Prevail
and Endurance and Fortitude, these do not Fail

I now cast my spelling on this Day
And SEEK the morrow when Sorrow shall DEcay
My Eye is Meek but for all it sees
A dAy for Reckoning of all I speake--= NE Palm

:sharp edges:

when the white eagle of the north
is flying overhead

and the browns, reds, and golds , of autumn.
lie in the gutter.......dead

remember then the gulls of summer,
carried on wings of fire

come to witness spring's new hope,
born of leaves decayed.

as new life-

will spring from death-

love arrives-

at her leisure.

love of love
love of life
love of living, and giving....

without measure-

gives in return the wondrous yearning, for truth, almost seen.

take
my
hand

and forever we'll stand

on the threshold.... of a dream....

- a poem that serves as an intro to the song "have you heard" by the moody blues-

i submit this to you
my courageous little one
in the fondest hope
that it may inspire you as it has me

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10042420

For those who want to know what the BIBLE says:

[link to www.herealittletherealittle.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10046000

Yes, they will be the sons of God and not nations. Reincarnated souls who helped lay the foundation and will help place the capstone

:The Eagle Has La:

(yes more of the same Catholic idols which I really NOT Catholic persay but UNIVERSAL for that is what the word "Catholic" means and if you knew as much as you claim, you would know there is NOTHING NEW under the sun)for these idols are directly from our Atlantean, Egyptian, Druid and Gnostic Christian ancestors in order to help us remember our pasts.

REVELATION 1:12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands one like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. . .

St Bede

. 20 "The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches." (NKJV)

ZECHARIAH 4:1 - "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'

Serpent Eating T

says the LORD of hosts. 7 Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone

Our time has com

with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" ' " 8 Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 9 "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple;

Beda First Stone

Matthew 16:18 - Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter - The word "Peter," in Greek, means "a rock." It was given to Simon by Christ when he called him to be a disciple, John 1:42 Just FYI, Simon and Peter are Levites and my ancestors.

his hands shall also finish it
. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you."

Lion Head

washington star

saturnstar

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 02/02/2012 12:09 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

No, the Sons of God who are illumined souls and mainly in "this age" specifically, the Saints.

Oh. I thought you were trying to establish an Aryan superiority.

:taphitler:
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

shrug

No, that is what we brothers call "Arian Heresy." In the Old Testament days and pre-Catholic, it was all about blood and family with no outsiders allowed. This plan proved fatal and our Gnostic ancestors had wisely decided to align with Rome and particular, our Lord and Savior, Augustus Caesar to establish a New Testament based not strictly on family, but on the work you put in by being a living stone in the building the world wide temple via the great work.

Here, please watch this video that I produced that explains this power shift from the Senate in Rome to a new era of alliances. Alliances based on morals, the work put in and NOT family claims or blood rites inherited by demons and barbarians. This is true history and said in our Lords own words:

A brothers blood is spilled as another ages prophecy is fulfilled.

Blood of the Illuminati

With the advent of the New Testament, Gentiles were let into the brotherhood and the old ways of the Old Testament were incorporated into the new Universal Church which was an extension of the OT and 5th age.

The brotherhood does NOT care what your skin color is or even your DNA, but your heart and the work you put into the great plan which signifies your ranking with the brothers on high. However, there is but one tribe in this age that does have God's favor and that is the Tribe of Levi which makes DNA important for these peoples for it was this tribe who has done what no other tribe could do in the previous 5 ages and that is build the world wide temple/order that we see now that is ready for the cap stone. I AM here to help place the cap.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 02/02/2012 04:02 PM
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations. Isaiah 42:1

By Apollo - Illuminati's most valuable dates by those in "the know" , 2007, 2011, 2013, 2023 and 2060.

Druids - the prodigal son who left his father's house and travelled into far countries, under various disguises, and amid great diversity of fortune. The wanderer changed his name and his garb to suit the genius of every people and aspired to be accepted as the true Son of the Great Father over all the earth.

The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth, with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts of the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air - you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.

The people of Judah and Israel were as numerous as the sand on the seashore; they ate, they drank and they were happy.

God defeats evil. Spirit conquers matter. Angels over demons. The phoenix rises above. Rex Mundi. The Rex Mundi - THE KING OF THE WORLD

A Production in honor of the Brotherhood on High - KnightsTemplar.TV

By Bro Beda

FIAT LUX!
Regards,

Moe

david
User ID: 1404180
United States
02/02/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

when the white eagle of the north
is flying overhead

and the browns, reds, and golds , of autumn.
lie in the gutter.......dead

remember then the gulls of summer,
carried on wings of fire

come to witness spring's new hope,
born of leaves decayed.

as new life-

will spring from death-

love arrives-

at her leisure.

love of love
love of life
love of living, and giving....

without measure-

gives in return the wondrous yearning, for truth, almost seen.

take
my
hand

and forever we'll stand

on the threshold.... of a dream....

- a poem that serves as an intro to the song "have you heard" by the moody blues-

i submit this to you
my courageous little one
in the fondest hope
that it may inspire you as it has me

thank you ac, i had committed that to memory long ago, looks like i remembered most of it correctly. loved the poe also. like many neophytes, i eagerly followed e.a. poe through poignant realms of poetry, melancholy and macabre. when i was a toddler, my grandfather would recite " el dorado", as we gathered eggs or threw hay to the cattle on his farm.

gailly bedight
an errant knight,
in sunshine or in shadow

had journeyed long, singing a song of distant el dorado.

but he grew old,
this knight so bold
and o'er his heart a shadow

fell, as he found, no piece of ground , that looked like el dorado.

and when his strength,
failed him
at length

he met a pilgrim shadow.

shade, said he, where could it be, this land called el dorado?

o'er the mountains of the moon
down the valley of the shadow

ye must ride
ye must boldly ride

the shade replied

if ye would search for el derado

thank you poe,
thank you grandpa,
thank you ac

most of all thank you fair lady le palma, for your forbearance as i indulged my self in a ramble
HilosPP

User ID: 10017517
United States
02/02/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

shrug

Haha, I wanna meet the guy who made that.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
02/02/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the small things
True care truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 02/02/2012 08:01 PM
Regards,

Moe

Le Palma  (OP)

User ID: 9649640
United States
02/02/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

shrug

cruise

Genetic Similarity

The Birds

William Bell rings The Bell
Le Palma  (OP)

United States
02/02/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[link to www.youtube.com]
Fringe 3x21 Sam and Olivia
find the key - "It's you"
"The Last Sam Weiss",
aired April 29th, 2011

Last Edited by Le Palma on 02/02/2012 09:41 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mormons?

cruise

I was beginning to wonder if anyone got my sense of humor.

peace
Le Palma  (OP)

United States
02/02/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder the same thing sometimes!!!pope
Le Palma  (OP)

United States
02/04/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just Wondering....has Apollo Illuminaughty's
"Black Water Dragon" Rise of the Beast from
the Abyss in 2012 Thread Disappeared?
I can't find it anywhere..
..The
last thing I remember being talked about
is Apollo thinks that Genes from Animals
should be spliced into Human DNA to
create a Super Man type human Boy God
and I said Why would we want to That,
when that is the reason the Nephillim
were Extinguished because their
Genes had become corrupted by Genetic
Manipulation...and then Uncle Mikey
posted his research, and its all gone,
I can't find it.

Oh well, here are some quotes I found
of Apollo's giving a glimpse into
his interpretation of Creation.....

Yes, thats the truth, Men came from Heaven.
.. women crawled out from the sea.

lol..

Now if women wash themselves well. You only have HALF the comparison to the fish !

Christian symbol of Ichthus is the vulva also if turned and you can see the curve of the thighs.
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

Thread: NO MORE LESBOS ! Lesbos, do the RIGHT THING, Get your Sex Re-assignment surgery and Testosterone.
this is shocking....
you would rather see a Woman become Engineered
as a Man rather than a lesbian woman
who may be that way because of Chemicals
in our environment that is Feminizing the Men
and making the women more Masculine.
...I think
a better Answer would be to Stop putting
chemicals into the environment that
In turn cause a change to the natural
biological process of the Human body.

Well, science has come thru, Instead of condemning people all the time using the Bible, it proves a solution at least.

I dont agree at all with homosexuality, But this I can agree to if ones feel wrong in their skin.
 Quoting: INCARNATION OF THE GREAT LOGOS

You agree with turning a woman into a Man
but you don't agree with a woman who
may be more attracted to Women because
its her choice. If you want to get Biblical,
YHVH said he had a problem with
"SODOMY".....because it spreads
disease.
And whats freaky is that after Chers son, I looked it up on youtube and so many videos came up. Which means so many people are out there and they are sex changed and one wouldnt know ! This is MUCH more common then people think,

I wonder how accurate the private parts are, but, havent been that bold to look that up yet.

Bravo to science though, Science comes thru for such disadvantaged ones. Dang, still in disbelief , we could be working besides these guys on the roof. and have no idea they used to be women.
 Quoting: INCARNATION OF THE GREAT LOGOS

I have to puke now. Your branch are ALL ThE SAME!!!!!
YOu want to take whatever you can get
your hands on and turn it into your own creation--
directly opposed to Creation Itself!

tigre

Thread: LUCIFER HAS RETURNED. ASK ME ANYTHING
Lucifer is here! Ask me Anything.

Im here to psycho analyze how people still respond to that name. Any answers I give can be disinformation and any answers I give can be truth. Its up to you to figure.

Plus Im just passing time waiting for them to shoot golf balls, human hair and mud down that oil gusher to clog it up while I eat my brownie during my lunch break.

If this post gets zero replies, Ill document that too. LOL..

PS, the prophecy and details on my return incarnate is in the Hendaye Cross and Washington Monument.

If you burn your toast and see a face on it, It wont be Jesus or Mother Marys face but mine.

Quoting: YOUNG LUCIFER INCARNATE

APOLLO also Known as YOUNG LUCifer Incarnate, LOL
I call myself Lucifer Cause I am Prometheus, and Im shiny as Hell, LOL Its to also use Odd Eccentricity to distract people to what IM REALLY UP TO..
 Quoting: YOUNG LUCIFER INCARNATE

Last Edited by Le Palma on 02/04/2012 05:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9972413
United States
02/04/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Apollo changed the name of his thread...

hf
TT
Le Palma  (OP)

United States
02/04/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know what it is? I'm so interested
since at one time he was Lucifer and all:)

Last Edited by Le Palma on 02/04/2012 05:27 PM
Le Palma  (OP)

United States
02/04/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Le Palma  (OP)

User ID: 10333294
United States
02/07/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think not that I come in peace, and to
bring peace, but I come with the double
edged sword of my word.
(matt10:34)

I come to tear up and break into pieces
the alters and the high places of
those self appointed
elects, and Priests--
I come to bring to you a war
so destructible in nature
that even the heavens tremble
at the approaching of my footsteps,
the sky quakes when I proclaim
the word of MY father in
Amplitude and the
Four winds sigh in agreement
bringing devastation with
the Stroke of every blow.
Vatican logo
YOu have seeded and planted,
and tended gardens which
you did not even plant---
and in the course
of time you have increased
your precious stores
of vines and produce...
Your roots into the Earth deep
and to such an immensity
have grown, entangling all the
other Plants in the field....
Their fruit you have not shared,
instead you hoarded from your flocks
so that the Shepherds may
increase in their fatness.
And when the drought came
to plague Your Followers, Shepherds
you did not lend one ounce of
energy to bring healing to them,
neither did you lift yourselves
from your sloth and gluttony
to open your stores unto them
Who Are in NEEd.

The queen of the south shall rise
up in the judgment
with the men of this
generation, and condemn them:
For she came from the
utmost parts of the earth
to hear the wisdom of Solomon;
And behold, a greater one
than Solomon is here.

(Luke 11:31)

As Hezekiah, king of Judah removed the High
Places, broke the images of idols made
to enslave mankind in a lower degree, and
cast down the brazen serpent called
Nehushtan
which the Men of Israel did
burn incense to, so as it is written,
because you did not follow the
ordinances given unto you in the
covenant we made together in the beginning,
the same shall be done to You and your
Flock Faithless shepherds.
I come to Uproot, to tear down,
to raise up, to cast down, to
break into pieces and to re- establish.

It is every Man and Woman's choice
to take ownership and responsibility
of their Soul Selves or to remain
Under the subjugation of chosen elect~~
but only for a short while longer.
While the Father abandoned
his Own on Earth in the Ninth Hour
Behold, I look to my left and He
is here shining like noon day
light, I look to my right, and
behold He stands sword in hand
as old comrads abiding
by my side.

Last Edited by Le Palma on 02/07/2012 01:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548219
United States
02/07/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do they witness about?

or

What do they witness?

I'll let you figure it out.
Ipod

User ID: 3122708
United States
02/07/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The witnesses are here to prepare you for the end and the coming age. And to bring the truth to you.
Le Palma  (OP)

User ID: 10333294
United States
02/07/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are the First and the Last Born~~~unified
of One mind---
Souls never die, they only change form
Past self--written in blood with present
self unified in the blood performing
consciousness of mind projections
Affirming What
has been proclaimed Before
and Confirming it by Proclaimation~~~

They don't sing 'there is power
in the blood' for nothing...
and that One who says 'Prayer doesn't
change anything' is So dead Wrong
it literally hurts my heart to
hear someone say that....the
power of Prayer is Affirmations----
and Confirmation to the Universe
Of Your Being~~~~if one doesn't
pray, how will the Universe know
Your existence matters
?oops2
It Wont---see Universe Makes
Itself KNown to Us,
we have to make ourselves known to
Universe...
When Universe then gives one
acknowledgement and feedback
in return, it is much greater
than any acknowledgement
that society could conceive
of giving~~~~so really
the difference between humans
is not race, or color, or
status, wealth, or religion~~~~~
People are cut and measured
based on whether they seek
and remain of the World, or whether they
seek find the Universe.

Last Edited by Le Palma on 02/07/2012 02:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2239852
United States
02/07/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most bible scholars and church pastors, and Christians assume that the two witnesses must be witnessing about
Accepting Jesus as your savior ("getting saved"), repentance, and the vengance of God for not accepting his Son as a saviour. But, does the bible Really Say That?

Most prophecy experts can't find any verse in the Bible that calls these two "Witnesses" because they are not witnesses at all.

Revelation tells you what they will do and that is "nourish" the woman (Israel) in the wilderness for 3.5 years in the last half of the tribulation.

Their commissioning is the re-establishment of the Theocracry on this earth just before the return of Y'shua.

They are Moses and Elijah...

GLP