Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,929 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,003,965
Pageviews Today: 1,742,398Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 13,305
07:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is obama further dividing the America people for the upcoming “day of rage”?

SilverPatriot
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1482783
United States
09/06/2011 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is obama further dividing the America people for the upcoming “day of rage”?
I could be wrong but my thinking is the call to battle cries from James Hoffa Jr. and the build-up of hate rhetoric spewed from VP Biden with no condemnation coming from the Whitehouse leads me to believe they are ramping people up for the Sept17 Day of Rage at Wall Street in NYC.

Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.

[link to www.realclearpolitics.com]

White House Declines To Comment On Union Leader’s Anti-Tea Party Rhetoric At Labor Day Rally

Despite President Obama’s repeated claims to change the tone in Washington, the White House had no comment this afternoon after Teamsters Union leader James Hoffa, speaking at an event before President Obama, said of Tea Party activists that, come November, Democrats should “take these sons of bitches out.”

[link to abcnews.go.com]

Biden At AFL-CIO Rally: "You Are The Only Folks Keeping The Barbarians From the Gates" (Video)
[link to www.hapblog.com]

Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots
'Day of rage' aims to 'bring down the stock market'

In the wake of Britain's riots, a group of American radicals are planning a "Day of Rage" targeting Wall Street and U.S. capitalism.

The upcoming protests, replete with a planned tent city in downtown Manhattan, is closely tied to the founders of ACORN and leaders of major U.S. unions, including the Service Employees International Union, or SEIU.

[link to www.wnd.com]

Who Is Behind the ‘US Day of Rage’ to ‘Occupy’ Wall Street this September 17th?

A US Day of Rage is the title given to a day of ostensibly “non-violent” civil disobedience orchestrated by a group of radicals — that reportedly include SEIU’s Stephen Lerner and ACORN founder Wade Rathke (who, coincidentally, formerly served as president of SEIU’s local New Orleans branch) — targeting Wall Street and U.S. capitalism. It’s worth noting that the title of the movement — if its intentions are indeed non-violent in nature — appears to contradict itself slightly.

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528389
United States
09/06/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is obama further dividing the America people for the upcoming “day of rage”?
Unions have pushed the jobs out of America. Tell me how that benefits American workers.

They ran out of other people's money, That's what Unions have done for Ameicans.

Stupid, stupid, stupid people

I wonder what a typical Union worker would do if they started a company and unions pushed their way in.

50 years ago we needed Unions, but their time has passed. We now have labor laws,

Unions and Union workers do not create jobs
SilverPatriot  (OP)

United States
09/06/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is obama further dividing the America people for the upcoming “day of rage”?
Unions have pushed the jobs out of America. Tell me how that benefits American workers.

They ran out of other people's money, That's what Unions have done for Ameicans.

Stupid, stupid, stupid people

I wonder what a typical Union worker would do if they started a company and unions pushed their way in.

50 years ago we needed Unions, but their time has passed. We now have labor laws,

Unions and Union workers do not create jobs
 Quoting: ella

I hope you do not believe that I am supporting the unions and their demands, as clearly you are correct they have driven jobs overseas. Look at the plight of the US Postal Service who cannot send the jobs overseas they are in a bind, as the unions foisted a no layoff clause into their contracts. Eventually they will have to default and if they do there will be no winners but the unions fail to see the dire circumstances.

Last Edited by SilverPatriot - Memorial on 09/06/2011 10:10 PM
YaKnow

User ID: 1531540
United States
09/06/2011 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unions fight to keep your jobs, they set the wage scale and keep you from ending up in the meat machine.

Greed is in balance with greed.
Laws need representatives to enforce them.
I wonder what your average owned would do without representatives to counter the not stop demands for production without Unions.
Meetings would not occur and safety would go by the way side.

Yes there is some corruption in them but where is there not corruption. Power without balance is corruption.

Balance has been tipped against workers by N.W.O. agendas.

I have both profited as a Union member and been the victim of my local Carpenters Union.

I have been proud of the work our members performed for Companies.

We do not tolerate slackers well.

I have seen the good and the bad in them but still say they are a neccessary element to balance corporate greed.

You living wage is set by efforts of working Unions members, most non- union workers would make less without our efforts.

I never once seen violence from picketers but was once ran over myself from greedy company owners.

Violence will erupt when a man can no longer pay his bills and put food on the table, period...I am not advocating violence but I do know it is the nature of the beast.
When a man is hungary he is a beast and will work for shit.

This is why we need balance, right now they have us all cow-towing.
YaKnow

User ID: 1531540
United States
09/06/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.P,

I do agree with you about the coming Chaos , it a planned event to bring us under control.

This is reportedly a Masonic event,

Ordo Ad Chao

Taught to fifth graders back in the 1990's after being taken from tenth grade classroom questions.

The rule of a tyrant will be preferred when there is
Chaos.

The coming of the.....

human brain machine...........,interface
......that is a patent, you are a planned event with a date to acquire a machine and vice versa.

Hungary Beast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1525442
United States
09/06/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, he is.
SilverPatriot  (OP)

United States
09/06/2011 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unions fight to keep your jobs, they set the wage scale and keep you from ending up in the meat machine.

Greed is in balance with greed.
Laws need representatives to enforce them.
I wonder what your average owned would do without representatives to counter the not stop demands for production without Unions.
Meetings would not occur and safety would go by the way side.

Yes there is some corruption in them but where is there not corruption. Power without balance is corruption.

Balance has been tipped against workers by N.W.O. agendas.

I have both profited as a Union member and been the victim of my local Carpenters Union.

I have been proud of the work our members performed for Companies.

We do not tolerate slackers well.

I have seen the good and the bad in them but still say they are a neccessary element to balance corporate greed.

You living wage is set by efforts of working Unions members, most non- union workers would make less without our efforts.

I never once seen violence from picketers but was once ran over myself from greedy company owners.

Violence will erupt when a man can no longer pay his bills and put food on the table, period...I am not advocating violence but I do know it is the nature of the beast.
When a man is hungary he is a beast and will work for shit.

This is why we need balance, right now they have us all cow-towing.
 Quoting: YaKnow

Currently there is no balance only greed

I do understand that many people do not stand up for themselves and willing pay a good portion of their wags for someone else to stand up and speak for them.

Perhaps unions should collect fewer dues and work with the industries they represent and ensure they have enough money for expansion instead of relying upon the stock market and investors in order to grow and expand.

If the unions took that attitude instead of the give me attitude perhaps fewer industries would have gone offshore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439733
United States
09/16/2011 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barry is just looking for an excuse to declare martial law and make himself president for life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552165
Germany
09/16/2011 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Without unions, you would be lucky to be making anything above minimum wage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552428
United States
09/16/2011 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Texas is not a union state and I make way above min. wage.

GLP