Request: Will the Spiritually Evolved Beings Please Stop Feeding the Egos

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
09/07/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Request: Will the Spiritually Evolved Beings Please Stop Feeding the Egos

That was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the false prophets on this website.
 Quoting: Least Servant

LOL, honest, its not up to you to judge, I judge no one, I could be wrong about someone and who am I to say?

Watch yourself Least, Its all about thyself. remember
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

I'm not tapping at egg shells for I have no desire to clean up yoke.

Theres a print thats my favorite, the eggs crack and the yolk that comes out is the Sun. =) A initiate runs from the cracked egg, being born from it,

It has to crack sometime.

:crakeg:
FloridaBreez

User ID: 1463280
United States
09/07/2011 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Above, So Below.
and SO IT IS Within YOU!
Who was the Guru To Buddha or Jesus?

You do not NEED a Guru... in fact the GURU you can never attain.

You can only attain YOUR SELF!
 Quoting: FloridaBreez

As Above, So Below.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532110
United States
09/07/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, indeed, your real teacher will be your Higher Self, forming the Rebis of the 32/33rd degree.

:alchemy1:

As Above, So Below.
and SO IT IS Within YOU!
Who was the Guru To Buddha or Jesus?

You do not NEED a Guru... in fact the GURU you can never attain.

You can only attain YOUR SELF!

As Above, So Below.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535949
United States
09/07/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am afraid that the truth of my statement is so simple, it will be lost in this thread of over-thinking and unnecessary complexity.

Regardless of how you have obtained a glimpse, multiple crossings, quick fleeting experiences, or lengthy sustained experiences into the reality of consciousness, it will be there for you when your consciousness permanently leaves your body. The real growth and progress is made there.

The 'here', the 'now', your time in this physical shell is simply a wonderful manifestation of the reality we were all a part of, are paralleled by now, and will return to when our organic vessel can no longer tether our consciousness to it.

Those of you who are making grand and bold statements claiming to be more 'enlightened' or more 'advanced' along the path have completely and regrettably missed the point of the here and now.

It's a shame that in our attempts to reach further into these truths, we have forgotten to appreciate this physical realm for the beauty and manifestation of consciousness that it was brought into play for.

To touch back on the beginning of this post, the statement of truth I referred to is this:

We can (and sadly, we often do) spend our entire lifetime trying to find 'home'. When your time here is over, what experiences and manifestations of your time here will you bring 'home' with you?
Poster 8398

User ID: 1297697
United States
09/07/2011 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am afraid that the truth of my statement is so simple, it will be lost in this thread of over-thinking and unnecessary complexity.

Regardless of how you have obtained a glimpse, multiple crossings, quick fleeting experiences, or lengthy sustained experiences into the reality of consciousness, it will be there for you when your consciousness permanently leaves your body. The real growth and progress is made there.

The 'here', the 'now', your time in this physical shell is simply a wonderful manifestation of the reality we were all a part of, are paralleled by now, and will return to when our organic vessel can no longer tether our consciousness to it.

Those of you who are making grand and bold statements claiming to be more 'enlightened' or more 'advanced' along the path have completely and regrettably missed the point of the here and now.

It's a shame that in our attempts to reach further into these truths, we have forgotten to appreciate this physical realm for the beauty and manifestation of consciousness that it was brought into play for.

To touch back on the beginning of this post, the statement of truth I referred to is this:

We can (and sadly, we often do) spend our entire lifetime trying to find 'home'. When your time here is over, what experiences and manifestations of your time here will you bring 'home' with you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1535949

I think you are making a rather large assumption of people's motivations, though perhaps not all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
09/07/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason that most spiritual teachings have been sheltered away from the common person throughout the histroy of the world is twofold 1) the common person would gain little benefit from evolution systems in a base state lacking the prerequisite condition 2) to preserve the integrity of these systems against the possibility of a person lacking sufficient comprehension and understanding of the material yet with sufficient knowledge to contribute falsehoods and misunderstandings to the larger discourse.

The little known secret to all these practices is that they DO VERY LITTLE to NOTHING for the psychological neurosis of the mind. In fact, one of the traditional great dangers of all these systems and in the whole guru system in general is the danger of markers of spiritual progress being faked or counterfitted by the conscious mind (both with intention and without intention) and the energy freed by the various practices, instead of being applied with integrity to the system for the evolution of the spirit to meet the eternal soul, go to fuel any number of neurotic ego-driven pathologies so commonly noted in the modern world today.

With this in mind, the dangling of the promises of the spiritual systems of the world in the face of one who is suffering NOT with some greater metaphysical dilemna but in fact with the weight of their own mis-programmed (from the faults of society and family) mind DOES THE SUFFERER NO FAVORS but insteads performs the role of a spell in witchcraft to chain their emotional well-being to the attainment of some kind of magickal sigil (which can be a concept or a physical mark), depriving the person of their own power and empowering THE OTHER, whether this be a book, a meditation, an evoked diety, or the guru.

With this in mind, what the average person needs from the evolved souls is not a diatribe on spiritual evolution or the promises of the Great Work, but rather a framing of the issue of each and every person's unique life which makes their suffering SIGNFICANT and IMPORTANT to THEM, an exploration of the origins and causes of their day to day struggles and simple understandings which point to the reasons why the things which come up in the mind and in the world act the way they do upon the individual, both as a product of their own lives and a product of the larger evolutionary enterprise known as humanity.

It is through the day to day realization of the nature of the STRUGGLE, that the mind can acheive the peace it needs to give the spirit the power required to make the first infant steps on the way to the permanent relieving of suffering that comes from evolution.

Human children cannot be given a discourse on the nature of walking, they must instead be fed and protected so they can grow until they can observe enough of walking to have the ability to do it without thought, to walk towards the light as a reflex and unstoppable inate drive!

You are talking about psychotherapy. Why not just let the infants true parents provide for it, why not impress how that child's true parents care in away only parents can.....why not just trust in God, a True Father? The rest is just going through the motions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/07/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't have Jesus, you are not spiritually evolved.
orb

User ID: 1536414
Canada
09/07/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is through the day to day realization of the nature of the STRUGGLE, that the mind can acheive the peace it needs to give the spirit the power required to make the first infant steps on the way to the permanent relieving of suffering that comes from evolution.

Isn't it kind of egotistical for you to suggest you know anything about Self Realization?
pauldamo

User ID: 1532746
Australia
09/07/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Least can i ask you,don't know if you can help,but why would someone receive something they were not ready for,or even looking for,years ago i was lifted involuntary up out of my chair and on to my toes,then hit in the forehead by a hollow beam of golden metallic feeling light,which had a presence to it that started to rip through my body making me feel like i was turning to gold,i think my ego got in the way,as i related it to something i didn't believe in,as my arms were being lifted and stretched out to my sides,if you get the picture,and i said no,and the energy withdrew from me,and my movements went in reverse of how i was lifted up,plonking me back down in the chair,what I'm trying to say is,why would something like that happen,if you are not ready for it?
Poster 8398

United States
09/07/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Very ironic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507361
United States
09/07/2011 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
muahahah... damned

But if its ones timing in the natal chart, it will not fail to take root and grow.

I have to agree 100% with this. I started my journey with no "guru". All the info Apollo and others share, is out on the internet for anyone to find.

You can start your journey without a "guru" or without "initiation". Not saying you will reach the "end" without an initiation/guru. But you can start your journey without one.
 Quoting: Revguard

I have never had a guru, master or anything of the sort......i never felt i needed anyone to show me the way.....all i had was a heart that was set on finding the truth no matter what it took....didn't care if it took me to hell and back (and don't tell me there is no hell,....cuz it is very real....and it is in the mind).......just GIVE ME THE TRUTH!!!!!
I found my own way and altho it was a long journey and very excruciatingly lonely, always something inside of me insisted i keep going, there was no turning back!!
I felt my way blindly ........all the while listening internally for clues to know which way to go......and it paid off........and all i can say is....... 'thank you to the Universe' for showing me the way out of this prison.....

My blinders came off when my pineal gland activated and from then on, i knew i was on my way.....and this ride is just about over.......
Kinda sad that this whole WORLD is simply built on lies and keeping others down so others can use them for their dirty deeds, but i guess the ONE has his reasons .......
But anyway....soon ....there is going to be alot of cell-e-brating going on as many of us graduate from here......was fun knowing you guys.......peace and love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517377
United States
09/07/2011 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I've noticed exactly what you're talking about in several threads lately. Poor souls who claim to be The One - blinded by ego, they don't realize that making such a claim cancels out the possibility.
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

So true. There are also those who infer that they are "the one" by posting such things as consciousness testing. This implies that they themselves are more advanced than others so they have some special ability to test how enlightened someone else is. One such soul seemed quite genuine but the other picked up his game and copied it. This person incessantly posted in one older, completely unrelated thread about how enlightened he/she surely must be. Then, when someone would attack that person and point out their flaw, he/she would vigorously attack back. Didn't sound too enlightened to me.
Revguard

User ID: 1418957
United States
09/07/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

What about Buddha? Mohammed? Zeus? Anu? Shiva? Mithra?

What about the folks born "before jesus" what happens to them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449529
United States
09/07/2011 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is extremely well written Least. Thanks
 Quoting: SickScent

The farher I go into Kabballah the more I appreciate the rigorous training I received in western experimental psychology and my own explorations of Sufi metaphysical psychology.

Since the Kabbalah's origin is from the names given to at the birth of the incarnation of our Creator/God and the creation/Holy Spirit, male and female, all this so-called Kabbalah people refer to is moot.
All meanings of names,numbers,astrology,prophecy change and begin a new when they choose to incarnate along with many other Avatars.
Since these incarnations have taken place were are soon to experience just what the true meaning and manifestations of just what this spoken word is and by whom and also why "everything is in a name" has been revered and believed by some.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535949
United States
09/07/2011 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are making a rather large assumption of people's motivations, though perhaps not all.
 Quoting: Poster 8398

I was making an observation of trends found in this very post.

I think my point is that in this day and age with literally thousands of 'explanations', 'truths', and 'answers' usually incompatible with each other, why is it so important to people to tell other people what they 'know to be true'?

At the end of the day, the only real response to someone who professes to not only have the answer, but is further along that path than most is:

Who cares?

Enjoy yourself. Enjoy your time.

Enjoy your time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517377
United States
09/07/2011 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone's got their own idea of spirituality these days. When english is not your first language stick with easier vocabulary, your grammer gave me a migraine. True spiritual progress needs no affirmation from another human. pope2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537160

clappa
Frater

User ID: 418975
United States
09/07/2011 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is extremely well written Least. Thanks
 Quoting: SickScent

The farher I go into Kabballah the more I appreciate the rigorous training I received in western experimental psychology and my own explorations of Sufi metaphysical psychology.

Since the Kabbalah's origin is from the names given to at the birth of the incarnation of our Creator/God and the creation/Holy Spirit, male and female, all this so-called Kabbalah people refer to is moot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1449529

Is it me or does this not make sense?
LVX!
Poster 8398

United States
09/07/2011 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think my point is that in this day and age with literally thousands of 'explanations', 'truths', and 'answers' usually incompatible with each other, why is it so important to people to tell other people what they 'know to be true'?

At the end of the day, the only real response to someone who professes to not only have the answer, but is further along that path than most is:

Who cares?

Enjoy your time.

I see what you are saying.

The more you learn of yourself, the more compelled you may also feel to share it.

For instance, if I see someone laboring under the delussion of their own creation, I so badly want to just help them a bit.

I know, it is not my place to do so, for I can not choose that for them. But I CAN write poem, or a song about it. Or I can shake their hand and say hello and be available if they call.

Some people don't feel compelled to help others, and some do.

But I agree, it is all irrelevant past your own developement, which is completely your own time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1520367
United States
09/07/2011 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who cares?

Enjoy your time.

"Seek joy" is the wisest advice, IMHO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 433811
New Zealand
09/07/2011 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
muahahah... damned

But if its ones timing in the natal chart, it will not fail to take root and grow.

I have to agree 100% with this. I started my journey with no "guru". All the info Apollo and others share, is out on the internet for anyone to find.

You can start your journey without a "guru" or without "initiation". Not saying you will reach the "end" without an initiation/guru. But you can start your journey without one.

I have never had a guru, master or anything of the sort......i never felt i needed anyone to show me the way.....all i had was a heart that was set on finding the truth no matter what it took....didn't care if it took me to hell and back (and don't tell me there is no hell,....cuz it is very real....and it is in the mind).......just GIVE ME THE TRUTH!!!!!
I found my own way and altho it was a long journey and very excruciatingly lonely, always something inside of me insisted i keep going, there was no turning back!!
I felt my way blindly ........all the while listening internally for clues to know which way to go......and it paid off........and all i can say is....... 'thank you to the Universe' for showing me the way out of this prison.....

My blinders came off when my pineal gland activated and from then on, i knew i was on my way.....and this ride is just about over.......
Kinda sad that this whole WORLD is simply built on lies and keeping others down so others can use them for their dirty deeds, but i guess the ONE has his reasons .......
But anyway....soon ....there is going to be alot of cell-e-brating going on as many of us graduate from here......was fun knowing you guys.......peace and love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blwkss
 Quoting: ParrotinFlipFlops

Me too.Holding to Truth (FACTS) and the Path With Heart will get you through.
To another lonely wandererhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1530672
New Zealand
09/07/2011 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is also worth noting that while almost eveyone will claim to desire spiritual evolution, most people really desire safety, security, and certainty.

True spiritual evolution frequently requires giving up all three of these things, even for nearly an entire lifetime in some cases.

My goodness your way over thinking this.
You are either spiritual or not.
I guess you are one of the many NOT's
zendeviant

User ID: 1539439
United States
09/07/2011 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Longtime reader, first-time commenter: This is the very first thread that I have read to completion. What a wonderful discussion!

Expressing gratitude,

Shine Bright.
Poster 8398

United States
09/07/2011 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is also worth noting that while almost eveyone will claim to desire spiritual evolution, most people really desire safety, security, and certainty.

True spiritual evolution frequently requires giving up all three of these things, even for nearly an entire lifetime in some cases.

My goodness your way over thinking this.
You are either spiritual or not.
I guess you are one of the many NOT's
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1530672

Least is right in this regard. Just my opinion.

True understanding of higherself and the resulting consequences of that freedom has already been a rough road for me, and I'm still just beginning. I can see the attraction to wanting to forget it.

Last Edited by Poster 8398 on 09/07/2011 06:32 PM
overmind

User ID: 1412494
United States
09/07/2011 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aren't safety and security the same thing?
WhiteLight

User ID: 1442241
United States
09/07/2011 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
muahahah... damned

Tapping into the allegory of their everyday lives works best, yes.

Its what Jesus did with his gospels and ministry

We are so far advanced now. time is of essence, We have the internet and can reach those with ears to hear and eyes to see

Sure there are casualties along the way of the teachings sparking just a neurosis or ego.

Have to have faith it will work out.

Ive never disclosed the final techniques to anyone though, they will discover it when its ones time.

I am going to agree with Illuminaughty on this one LS. I too was told it was in ones own understanding/ability to SEEK and then to find the answers. And yes.. as I have stated for every legitimate Guru there are many charlatans. Chose carefully! My father used to quote PT Barnam "there is a sucker born every minute and two to take him".
But the time is short and it must be said the search is now over more than just space- it is time. We do not have much time and the quantum leap of mankind into Spiritual Mastery must be found and then peace can be achieved. We both know that for some just jotting notes and reading about spirituality does not a spiritualist make. In Shaolin we worked out until we sweated, aummed until we were hoarse then played with Prana balls until we thought we were high.. all within 3 hours M-W-F and oh yes wrote down notes that didn't make much sense then but now read like a history book of the last 20 years. So where then to start with the Spirituality Challenged? I think about this every day.. but there is no harm in trying and some Spiritual Masters have written books, have websites, do audio tapes. All Valid all worthy..it is still for the individual to decide, as it all comes down to Freedom of Choice. As long as we are NOT compelled by an OVERWHELMING nanny state that wants your heart your soul your body and that we can defeat Progressive dribble and throw out NEW AGE babble then those of us that DO KNOW the way are bound by OUR choices to LET IT OUT! Continue to discuss this as I do best when responding to others not so much on the monologue and diatribe that most Spiritualist want you to listen to.. and THANK YOU FOR CARING as that is PASSION and please be passionate. Oh and lest I include that LOVE is of the Heart and the Mind and the pen.. in every stroke in every tap..with LOVE..

[link to www.soul-guidance.com]

I don't know why I found this but it does help in giving some concrete examples and a format for understanding what the path is.. for me it was very necessary I understand Crystal Consciousness I have always loved Minerals and Gem stones and now I know WHY. Every individual is the sum of everything they have touched everywhere they have been every thought they have had.. rejoice in this, as it is our UNIQUE journey that is the secret NOT to be revealed!
I am a Child of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1533871
United States
09/07/2011 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You and the other masons are spiritually devolved into brainwashed nwo minions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
09/07/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

What about Buddha? Mohammed? Zeus? Anu? Shiva? Mithra?

What about the folks born "before jesus" what happens to them?

What happens to old text books? Good reference but superseded!

“My yoke is easy and my burden is light” Jesus says, and yes it is, I am witness to that statement as I live that statement everyday because of God's grace and the promise of Jesus Christ.

God's instructions for living here and how to preserve one's life after here are contained in the Son of Man's philosophy or the Gospel of Jesus Christ......FREE here [link to www.e-sword.net] use the FREE included commentaries. The Good News Bible is an easy start, it is in easy everyday English. In that Book are 4 Books titled; Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...only 120 pages that will save your life and if you so desire a relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will begin.
WhiteLight

United States
09/07/2011 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is NO ONE here really knows what will or won't contribute to another person's life. Therefore presenting the matirial and allowing the individual to seek it out or not is a decision left to them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1520949

This is the role of Master, of which none are available to the common person.

Or I should say, none who say "I am a Master". There are many Masters who work under the radar, many of whom do not know who they are.

Right on.. good observation and on EGO let's be clear.. ego is a survival instinct about as useful as knowing how to start a fire with two sticks..now a days not so much but a good TOOL to know just in case... "Drunken Monkey" is a form that is taught to the advanced student. It's purpose is to throw off the attacker with just enough amusement and bad form so when the attacker let's down their guard they can be defeated. So many "Masters" cannot or will not release Ego because it is all that props them up. To be truly in control you have to know how to be (or look) out of control. Try staggering like a drunk but be sober.. that will help with the imagery. Laughter too works to clear the system.. HO HO HO ... HO HO HO.. HO HO HO! Everyone now! HO HO HO!!!
I am a Child of God
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
09/07/2011 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I've noticed exactly what you're talking about in several threads lately. Poor souls who claim to be The One - blinded by ego, they don't realize that making such a claim cancels out the possibility.
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

So true. There are also those who infer that they are "the one" by posting such things as consciousness testing. This implies that they themselves are more advanced than others so they have some special ability to test how enlightened someone else is. One such soul seemed quite genuine but the other picked up his game and copied it. This person incessantly posted in one older, completely unrelated thread about how enlightened he/she surely must be. Then, when someone would attack that person and point out their flaw, he/she would vigorously attack back. Didn't sound too enlightened to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517377

Enjoying your thread Least!

AC,
Are you speaking about me? There are not that many LOC testing threads here that I have seen. If not, please disregard. It is not my nature to attack so I will look for other threads as I only thought there were a couple!

I have a thread that tests consciousness levels based on the Map of Consciousness which David Hawkins established decades ago. On my thread I encourage everyone to learn to use the method and test for themselves or test my testing. Everyone has that ability and can do it. It just takes practice and confidence. It's not a privilege or something that only enlightened people can do. A 6 year old can test. The attractor fields are available for everyone to tap into. No enlightenment required! ;)

I am in constant awe of people here. I learn from EVERYONE!
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
WhiteLight

United States
09/07/2011 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
With that said, as a parent, it is impossible to forsake security and thrust my children into the frightening, vulnerable existence I once lived. They do understand there is a far greater force at work than that we percieve with our 5 senses; my eldest sees auras & the youngest senses other dimensional presences. I try to keep them open.
 Quoting: Jane Smith

The Householder should be held in higher regard than even the Adept, as he or she has made the ultimate sacrfice for the well being of another and the continuation of society at large.

hf

Wow that was nice! Yes I feel that my mumly role was most important for my understanding as well. Staying open with gifted kids is most difficult and certainly raising them to be aware and useful productive adults quite a balancing act. I have boy girl twins...24 years old and they are both the greatest joy one can have! I taught them while being trained in Shaolin Kung Fu and having a Professional Career in Film Production. I would love to let other Parents know some of my principles of Child Raising and to be honest should write a book on my experiences. Send me Questions and I will assemble a forum or something.. great idea.. thanks for the suggestion.. to you both! Namaste!
I am a Child of God

GLP