I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25408604
Japan
10/12/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question
Case in point. In fact, I typed on this forum that I would be wrong about aliens appearing during the Muse Olympics. And if anyone cared to keep reading they would have seen where I said I was joking.
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
10/12/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
vgn rdms sgdl cdzsg sgpdzst?
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/12/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bug
orange.paw

User ID: 9317360
United States
10/15/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I read an article that Electrolux is designing a Teleport refrigerator and it would be available in the next 50 years, will it be any sooner? If so approximately how many years from now? Also Will the general public ever get to teleport or time travel with in the next 15-20 years? Thanks, Big John Titor fan!
orange.paw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25605500
Japan
10/15/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I read an article that Electrolux is designing a Teleport refrigerator and it would be available in the next 50 years, will it be any sooner? If so approximately how many years from now? Also Will the general public ever get to teleport or time travel with in the next 15-20 years? Thanks, Big John Titor fan!
 Quoting: orange.paw

I don't live that long so I personally don't know. I have been told we use a space time folding tecnology to teleport. I have also been given information about an actual human space ship in our near future. I have made computer models of our inter-solar system ship. Would you be interested in seeing this computer model?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518033
Japan
10/15/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
October 28th, just as that mysterious website indicates, will be a moment of realization that we have entered troubled times economically, geologically, and spiritually.
 Quoting: ren1999

October 28th, 2011 was a dry run. October 28th, 2012. OMG!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/15/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The plates are going to split
 Quoting: ren1999

John Titor is right again. The plate containing Australia and India did split.
Nihongo Shaberaremasuka
User ID: 17888948
United States
10/15/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure how to put kanji up on this site so I'll use roomaji.

@ren1999

Originaru pousuta he,
Ima ha boku ha sekai no hitotachi wo mesameru houhou wo sagasu tame ni furousha no seikatsu wo shite imasu. Donna you ne betsujin to tsunagareru ka ga boku no benkyou desu. Hito ni jibun no honshin wo fukaku miru to rikai wo misetai kedo donna you ni okoraremasu ka. Hito wo kaeru ni wa nani ga hitsuyou ka to oshiete kudasai. (nihongo ni kotaete kudasai)
Nihongo Shaberaremasuka
User ID: 17888948
United States
10/15/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, killed the thread.. Who would have guessed.
orange.paw

User ID: 14072867
United States
10/15/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, yes I would love to see the computer models of our inter-solar system ship!
orange.paw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/15/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure how to put kanji up on this site so I'll use roomaji.

@ren1999

Originaru pousuta he,
Ima ha boku ha sekai no hitotachi wo mesameru houhou wo sagasu tame ni furousha no seikatsu wo shite imasu. Donna you ne betsujin to tsunagareru ka ga boku no benkyou desu. Hito ni jibun no honshin wo fukaku miru to rikai wo misetai kedo donna you ni okoraremasu ka. Hito wo kaeru ni wa nani ga hitsuyou ka to oshiete kudasai. (nihongo ni kotaete kudasai)
 Quoting: Nihongo Shaberaremasuka 17888948

That's a very esoteric question.

"I'm just a guy in the world looking for his way. I am studying how an individual can connect. How can I be made to understand? I want to see. What is necessary for a guy to return? Please answer in Japanese."

Some of those words Japanese people don't use, such as furousha, honshin, mesameru. So that got lost in translation.

You see, I do understand Japanese.

And I have an esoteric answer for you.

Follow the patient old man who has yet to fall from the cliff.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/15/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, yes I would love to see the computer models of our inter-solar system ship!

Thanks to the forum mod who unbanned me to make linking this photo easier.

I have listed it as an idea for the next Star Trek movie. It is based on a description of a real star ship bridge that the world collectively builds in the next few decades. We have these ion engines right now that can get us to Mars in under 3 months. This ship will have improved ion engines and an elementary warp drive being developed right now as we speak!

[link to kira3696.tripod.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/15/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tripod does not allow hot linking images. You'll have to cut and paste this in the address field of your browser or highlight this, right click and open as a link.

kira3696.tripod.com/startrekbridge2012.png
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25266136
United States
10/15/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tripod does not allow hot linking images. You'll have to cut and paste this in the address field of your browser or highlight this, right click and open as a link.

kira3696.tripod.com/startrekbridge2012.png
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518033

make an account..get and give karma.s.built your friends list..ok..

25 karma for 1 mouth ban imunity..u get 10 kama a day to give..

my question..DID TED WILLIAM'S FROZEN HEAD GET ON A NEW BODY?
orange.paw

User ID: 9317360
United States
10/17/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
That star trek bridge was really cool thanks, will the public of the USA get to teleport?
orange.paw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
That star trek bridge was really cool thanks, will the public of the USA get to teleport?

Teleportation and time travel are the same thing. In my time, it is very dangerous. It is equivalent to cliff diving. The public won't be teleporting and time traveling for a long time -- so I am told.

I am told that in the far future we are all still in the military. This is so that we have a structured wage system based on hard work, inventions, and talent.

A few people have asked me about RFID chips being implanted in people. No, that never happens. But RFID bracelets are about to become popular shortly. They will be voluntary. We will continue to trade our privacy for "safety".

Would you like details on how this starship will work? Including teleportation and warp drive?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4616787
United States
10/17/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is lucifer?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is lucifer?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4616787

Lucifer is a Roman Latin word. Lucis means light. Ferre means to carry. He is a Roman Pagan god, the son of Aurora and father of Ceyx. He is a guide to the Roman Pagan mysteries.

The name first appears in Isaiah 14:12 when team Jerome translated it from Hebrew to Latin.

Heylel is the original name and it refers to a Babylonian King.

Credit goes to Rob Frost on the research.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475310
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are full off shit. You promised you would leave if your prediction of a major UFO "event" at the Olympics didn't happen.

On your bike son.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I also forgot to mention that there won't be a U.S.A. shortly. We'll become a loose federation of 5 territories. I was eventually informed that the flag is reduced from 51? stars to 5 stars.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are full off shit. You promised you would leave if your prediction of a major UFO "event" at the Olympics didn't happen.

On your bike son.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475310

You must read everything I posted about that. First, I was joking about that. Second, when Muse was rehearsing for the Olympics a screen of computer rendered UFOs did appear over the main singer -- which I knew would happen because Muse has incorporated many UFOs into their show before. IF YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO READ, YOU WOULD ALSO know that I said I was going to be wrong about real UFOs appearing. A GLP commenter said that would be my only correct "prediction" on the forum. I commenced to laugh. You should verify this by finding my post where I said I was going to be wrong before the show started. AND IF YOU DON'T, you're one of the lazy ones I've been messing with here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22115056
United States
10/17/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why bother now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475310
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

On your bike son.

You must read everything I posted about that. First, I was joking about that. Second, when Muse was rehearsing for the Olympics a screen of computer rendered UFOs did appear over the main singer -- which I knew would happen because Muse has incorporated many UFOs into their show before. IF YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO READ, YOU WOULD ALSO know that I said I was going to be wrong about real UFOs appearing. A GLP commenter said that would be my only correct "prediction" on the forum. I commenced to laugh. You should verify this by finding my post where I said I was going to be wrong before the show started. AND IF YOU DON'T, you're one of the lazy ones I've been messing with here.

Nice try. Unlike most on here, I wasn't born yesterday.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Supposedly you came for "Apple's chip" and left, soo WTF are you still here for boy! you better get your ass back to the future with that POS puter less they all die! ROFL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

On your bike son.

bsflag

Hwre Here!
cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Supposedly you came for "Apple's chip" and left, soo WTF are you still here for boy! you better get your ass back to the future with that POS puter less they all die! ROFL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22115056

BTW in case you are still looking..Maybe it was a TX994A you wanted! I will let you have it for the future of our race..voice synthesizer included for the low, low, price of 3,000,000,000! Inflation as I understand it has taken a hard toll on our upcestors, but I am a fair man, and I believe in letting it go for "Cheap", to help out my fellow Man!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25749481
Japan
10/17/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
John (sic)

You are just another bored gaijin wanker here in Japan-fuck off back to the future you deaf cunt!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

So you are saying that nobody on GLP said that me saying I was going to be wrong about UFOs over the Olympics was going to be my only correct "prediction"?

Would anybody be willing to find these comments on GLP for this gentleman?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

BTW in case you are still looking..Maybe it was a TX994A you wanted! I will let you have it for the future of our race..voice synthesizer included for the low, low, price of 3,000,000,000! Inflation as I understand it has taken a hard toll on our upcestors, but I am a fair man, and I believe in letting it go for "Cheap", to help out my fellow Man!

I'm not John Titor Number One. I'm Number Two. Huh, huh, huh.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Japan
10/17/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
John (sic)

You are just another bored gaijin wanker here in Japan-fuck off back to the future you deaf cunt!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25749481

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

GLP