User ID: 26764825
Japan
11/01/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question
Thanks! I hope the west coast of India is safe!!hfhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26767158

My prayers and well wishes for you! Muslims to the West and North. Chinese to the North West. India, we will not forsake you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15513866
Malaysia
11/01/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

My prayers and well wishes for you! Muslims to the West and North. Chinese to the North West. India, we will not forsake you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26764825

How about Malaysia? is it safe?hiding
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/01/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15513866

Same as India and the Philippines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15513866
Malaysia
11/01/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your prediction on Oct 28 was quite accurate, hidingCould you tell us when the next disaster going to happen?
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/01/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your prediction on Oct 28 was quite accurate, hidingCould you tell us when the next disaster going to happen?

No, I really can't. I can only give you the correct information in a small list to hide it.

Methane explosions.
Waterborne disease.
Snowstorms from Hell.
Biblical trumpets.
Earthquakes.
Eruptions.
E-Voting Troubles.
Romney loses by a historical landslide.
Media polls caught lying about Romney Obama tie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/01/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I did read the whole thread. So, next sunday(oct-28-2012), I should expect for something BIG to happen. Lets wait and see. Just to quote, its mayor election day here in Brasil, just saying.
And speaking about Brasil, what will happen to my beloved country? I live in the biggest city here(São Paulo), will it be ok? Should I do something?
 Quoting: CripplingLies

What is your elevation in meters from sea level where you are at?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26362311

I'm not sure about specifically the place I'm at, its a huge city. But I'm sure its somethiing between 900 and 1600 meters

The sea level will be different by as much as 600 meters. The earth will be squeezed like an orange.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26406566

1968 FEET? WTF?

WHEN? 28?..HUH? NOT YET THEN WHEN..WEN?
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/01/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
John I could decode all of those things as they happen, but I refuse. If you send me what I asked I will help these people, whether they listen or not. Don't know where I live? You have my e-mail. Send your U.S. representative to me. Speaking of that, a John Titor from america has claimed they are the true John Titor, whats your opinion? All part of the plan? As for my request...I am interested in life of the star trek era,If I do not live to that time I would like for you to show me the future in your time machine. I can be trusted, you know that.
Clayton
United States
11/01/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please explain the biblical trumpets, and if you hadn't figured it out by now, General Smiley was a fake person I made up to try and get you to reveal more about yourself and the future.
i'll let that sit in for a little while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26825136
Japan
11/01/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please explain the biblical trumpets, and if you hadn't figured it out by now, General Smiley was a fake person I made up to try and get you to reveal more about yourself and the future.
i'll let that sit in for a little while.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

That was a stupid thing you did.
Tulisanes

User ID: 26460336
Philippines
11/02/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
john, this is not so much to test you, as to ask you to help save lives by the hundreds and thousands, if you can help it.

i have this blog on the marikina valley faultline in the philippines that our scientists say is bound to move soon. there on the blog are the only clear maps available (also most easily accessible) for residents of metro manila to know if they are in harm's way or not(the faultline cuts right past through scores of communities and a large, dense population)! for when this faultline does move, damages to property and lives lost may be much much more, if not equivalent, to the tragedy of the earthquake at port-au-prince in haiti.

according to a study, the magnitude 7.2 predicted for this philippine faultline is similar to 50 megatons of TNT, or “equivalent to that of tsar bomba (50 megatons), the largest thermonuclear weapon ever tested.” port-au-prince in haiti was flattened by a magnitude 7.0. our scientists hints that when (not if) a 7.2 magnitude earthquake hits metro manila, it will be much more disastrous: that while the epicenter in haiti was some 10 kilometers from port-au-prince, the epicenter of an earthquake generated by this faultline will very well be WITHIN metro manila.

the same study shows that the faultline moves every 200 to 400 years. it has already been 350 years since the last quake was recorded.

pls. can you give a warning about WHEN this faultline will move?

here is the blog that can tell more of the marikina valley faultline:

[link to tulisanes1860.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/02/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry. Even if I tell you the fault line will move next month, nobody would believe me. Even if I was believed, nobody would evacuate.
Tulisanes

Philippines
11/02/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is your elevation in meters from sea level where you are at?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26362311

I'm not sure about specifically the place I'm at, its a huge city. But I'm sure its somethiing between 900 and 1600 meters

The sea level will be different by as much as 600 meters. The earth will be squeezed like an orange.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26406566

1968 FEET? WTF?

WHEN? 28?..HUH? NOT YET THEN WHEN..WEN?
 Quoting: Goneviral

you know, this reminds me of the "POST-2012 EARTH CHANGES," a remote viewing experiment conducted by dr. courtney brown, phd.

basically, what the good doctor discovered was, regardless of different timelines if his multiple universes theory is correct, there is a GLOBAL FLOODING event that is gonna hit and, by june 1, 2013, it will already have happened.

it was not clear, however, about the cause. remote viewers reported what appears to be an asteroid strike OR the sun belching very bad solar flares.

just recently, an interview by george n. from coast to coast has remote viewing expert major ed dames admitting that his KILLSHOT has a good chance of happening (finally!) in 2013.

then, of course, some well-known-but-banned-from-glp bot has been predicting of a global flooding event for many years now.

(i am editing this post and inserting this) to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.

by the way, backing up a bit, the asteroid menace is not so far-fetched. go google ASTEROID 2012 DA14. it will pass by earth on february 2013 at a distance of under 27,000 km (16,700 miles), which is closer than the orbit of some satellites.

"There is a possibility the asteroid will collide with Earth, but further calculation is required to estimate the potential threat and work out how to avert possible disaster, NASA expert Dr. David Dunham told students at Moscow’s University of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM)."

now john titor, too, is making the flood prediction? oh wow!

the lesson to learn here, people: whatever the doomsday stuff that awaits us, which is as varied as the people who warn as of them, one thing clear that seems to be a common denomenator of all these --GET AWAY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE COASTLINES!

...particularly, transfer high up hundreds of feet above sea level, or scale up and migrate to highlands even atop mountains!

hiding2

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 11/02/2012 07:44 AM
Tulisanes

Philippines
11/02/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry. Even if I tell you the fault line will move next month, nobody would believe me. Even if I was believed, nobody would evacuate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26825136

ok. fair. but you did say "next month." i take that somewhat as a disguised clue.

if you meant it really as next month, then i believe you. i have many people going to my blog. they can get the message there. it's either believe or don't believe. what matters is people are warned and so are given a fighting chance to survive. somehow.

pls. tell more.

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 11/02/2012 04:27 AM
Boromir_sk

User ID: 26837972
Germany
11/02/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I beleive You everything John. I live here in Frankfurt, Germany for now. Should I take some steps and prepare myself for flood, or for Economic Desaster. What is your Take on this.

Thank you in advance.

Boromir
Clayton
United States
11/02/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why was it stupid? The main reason I am posting is because you said you would give me that game. If I get that, I will stop posting. You are supposedly from the future so shouldn't you have known that. It was a test John. I posted soon after myself and theres always the same ID number, suprised you didn't get that. Now answer my other parts. Please.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/02/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been telling people about the flooding since the beginning. It won't be just the coasts.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/02/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26825136

ok. fair. but you did say "next month." i take that somewhat as a disguised clue.

if you meant it really as next month, then i believe you. i have many people going to my blog. they can get the message there. it's either believe or don't believe. what matters is people are warned and so are given a fighting chance to survive. somehow.

pls. tell more.
 Quoting: Tulisanes

Nope. I have only one "prediction" for 2012. The parting of the Red Sea."
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/02/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I beleive You everything John. I live here in Frankfurt, Germany for now. Should I take some steps and prepare myself for flood, or for Economic Desaster. What is your Take on this.

Thank you in advance.

Boromir
 Quoting: Boromir_sk

You'll be the only economy that is still o.k.
First there will be a war against Islam.
After that, the flood.
TimeMaster

User ID: 10786176
United States
11/02/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Methane explosions.
Waterborne disease.
Snowstorms from Hell.
Biblical trumpets.
Earthquakes.
Eruptions.
E-Voting Troubles.

Thank You for answering my posts as always Mr. Titor. This small list, as well as your "Parting of the Red Sea" quote have been decoded by myself. I now understand what will be coming up next.

My one question for now concerns the current state of technology. Since we obviously lose the power grid, what technology advances do we have to look forward to? Will things like cell phones and tablets still be around in some form or will we, as you previously stated, go back to a community type environment where these things aren't used as much as they are today? I sure do miss the days of community.

Thank You again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26878577
Japan
11/02/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Methane explosions.
Waterborne disease.
Snowstorms from Hell.
Biblical trumpets.
Earthquakes.
Eruptions.
E-Voting Troubles.

Thank You for answering my posts as always Mr. Titor. This small list, as well as your "Parting of the Red Sea" quote have been decoded by myself. I now understand what will be coming up next.

My one question for now concerns the current state of technology. Since we obviously lose the power grid, what technology advances do we have to look forward to? Will things like cell phones and tablets still be around in some form or will we, as you previously stated, go back to a community type environment where these things aren't used as much as they are today? I sure do miss the days of community.

Thank You again.
 Quoting: TimeMaster

Solar and crank. You can forget about gas. NJ is now having a shortage because of the flooding I see.
Clayton
United States
11/02/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you answer me?
Drivegrey

User ID: 26920756
Indonesia
11/03/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
John,is sumatra(indonesia)safe?
does deepnet/darknet has valuable information about future?
marlborolightsplease

User ID: 4119617
United States
11/03/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for later
marlborolightsplease

User ID: 4119617
United States
11/03/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for later
TimeMaster

United States
11/03/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Jersey as well as parts of New York state where I live are having problems. Feels like something bigger is coming.

Anyway, my question was about the Gnostics. Can you please give me any information about books or histories where I can read up about them? It's peeked my interest for awhile now.

Thank You as always for taking the time to answer my questions Mr. Titor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24880459
United States
11/03/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The parting of the Red Sea.

very vague

please, explain
TimeMaster

United States
11/03/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel it's a reference to the Mississippi River parting once the New Madrid fault line is exposed and the earthquake happens.

After that, the methane gas explosions will happen in Louisiana due to the ever growing sink hole.

Just my two cents although I could be wrong. cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24880459
United States
11/03/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope. I have only one "prediction" for 2012. The parting of the Red Sea."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24880459

very vague

please, explain

very vague

please, explain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26949785
Japan
11/03/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
John,is sumatra(indonesia)safe?
does deepnet/darknet has valuable information about future?
 Quoting: Drivegrey

Sumatra and all of Indonesia is not safe.

GLP