I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26949785
Japan
11/03/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question
New Jersey as well as parts of New York state where I live are having problems. Feels like something bigger is coming.

Anyway, my question was about the Gnostics. Can you please give me any information about books or histories where I can read up about them? It's peeked my interest for awhile now.

Thank You as always for taking the time to answer my questions Mr. Titor.
 Quoting: TimeMaster

Gnostics are people who claim to know about God, that the nature of God can be known. They are not restricted to the Nicene list of approved bibles. When they compare the books they can see how these books were edited and changed. They can see how Christianity evolved. Jesus is a spirit, an ideal. The historical Jesus was an imperfect mortal man, Apollonius of Tyana, and Emperor Titus, Josephus, and a guy named Yeshu Stada already combined with mythical Bacchus.

And when we view the actual history of Christianity, we find the Gnostics most correct. Jesus Christ was a fictional mix deified in 325 under the Nicene Creed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26949785
Japan
11/03/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel it's a reference to the Mississippi River parting once the New Madrid fault line is exposed and the earthquake happens.

After that, the methane gas explosions will happen in Louisiana due to the ever growing sink hole.

Just my two cents although I could be wrong. cool2

It was in reference to the East wind flooding the East coast. It will get worse every year.

Snow storms will be worse this year.
Tornadoes.
Have you seen The Walking Dead television show? It will be just like that only we'll be fighting each other. The new show with the governor and the town? That's just like the reconstruction era.
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/03/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if John Titor wrote revelation and he was using a lot of metaphors and refrences to GLP? (say that like the keanu reeves meme)
Drivegrey

User ID: 26957984
Indonesia
11/04/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
John,is sumatra(indonesia)safe?
does deepnet/darknet has valuable information about future?
 Quoting: Drivegrey

Sumatra and all of Indonesia is not safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26949785

is there major earthquake in indonesia(sumatra,precisely) in near future?lately there is a few of small earthquakes in java,but never beyond 7.0 richter

and where should i move if anything happen?
St V. StuVwX
User ID: 26460336
Philippines
11/04/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
i read a post earlier by another Filipino where you answered the Philippines will get flooded. We are useD to having floods here with the often clogged street drainage we have. but you seem to hint of something else.

how much above sea level are you talking about? will there be deaths, by how many?

if you can answer pls --WHEN??
TimeMaster

User ID: 10786176
United States
11/04/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
New Jersey as well as parts of New York state where I live are having problems. Feels like something bigger is coming.

Anyway, my question was about the Gnostics. Can you please give me any information about books or histories where I can read up about them? It's peeked my interest for awhile now.

Gnostics are people who claim to know about God, that the nature of God can be known. They are not restricted to the Nicene list of approved bibles. When they compare the books they can see how these books were edited and changed. They can see how Christianity evolved. Jesus is a spirit, an ideal. The historical Jesus was an imperfect mortal man, Apollonius of Tyana, and Emperor Titus, Josephus, and a guy named Yeshu Stada already combined with mythical Bacchus.

And when we view the actual history of Christianity, we find the Gnostics most correct. Jesus Christ was a fictional mix deified in 325 under the Nicene Creed.

Thank You Mr. Titor for answering. I will continue my studies into the Gnostics. Of course, if you have anything else to add please feel free to do so. :)
TimeMaster

User ID: 10786176
United States
11/04/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel it's a reference to the Mississippi River parting once the New Madrid fault line is exposed and the earthquake happens.

After that, the methane gas explosions will happen in Louisiana due to the ever growing sink hole.

It was in reference to the East wind flooding the East coast. It will get worse every year.

Tornadoes.
Have you seen The Walking Dead television show? It will be just like that only we'll be fighting each other. The new show with the governor and the town? That's just like the reconstruction era.

I have a book on my e-reader about the governor so I'll have to read into that sometime. Well, at least after that we'll have the Star Trek era to look forward to. No Star Wars I suppose...

Thank You again as always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26986120
Japan
11/04/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone in South East Asia. We are all at great risk. I'm up here in Japan. I can't give any details. You know that. You saw how the East Coast of the U.S. just flooded? Well it will be the same for everyone soon. The same situation. That is all I will say. You know the Australian and Indian plate split in half. You know our ring of fire is spinning. You already know what will eventually happen. You're just too inconvenienced to do anything about it -- as am I.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/04/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am allowed to say this because I find maps by psychics to be similar. New land will appear East of Japan, New Zealand, and Florida. On the West side of that new land will be a lot of problems.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
11/04/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tornadoes.

I have a book on my e-reader about the governor so I'll have to read into that sometime. Well, at least after that we'll have the Star Trek era to look forward to. No Star Wars I suppose...

Thank You again as always.

No Star Wars other than the scientific development of psychic powers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4436859
United States
11/04/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel you are spreading crap and you are not JT. In fact 48 out of 50 States have concealed gun carry laws. Keep it up and you will find that no one walks around like a zombie, because there are too many Veterans in this Country to have it turn out to be a bunch of Sh!t except where they can hide, and that is in the big large stupid big Cities!

The rest is a given, the government can change and make all obey if they want to, or to an extent that people fed up don't care to hear the Crap anymore!

Do Not Try And Twist The Words Around to Suit Your Own Purposes! People Who Do Will Be Silent While Others Go On With Life In A Normal Fashion Except For Perhaps A Few Radicals.
Clayton
United States
11/04/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched Deja Vu, what did you want me to get out of it? It was a great movie, good example of a chronovisor. What year did you say it came out?

I was shocked to find out the song was NOT trism, it was "a song for the future generation."

I think you are ignoring me. This is Clayton, can you read me? Why did you want my e-mail since you never sent me anything? Is Klaatu alive? What does he do? I like that guy. I don't ask you many questions about the future because you won't answer them. I bet if you had the choice, you would make sure I died.
Clayton
United States
11/04/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was the use of the great pyramid? The are doing some research on a room and found a box, trending on GLP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/04/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's probably true, but the christ consciousness is real and the path is also real. I side with the Gnostics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27029925
Japan
11/04/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was the use of the great pyramid? The are doing some research on a room and found a box, trending on GLP
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

I can't respond to every question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27029925
Japan
11/04/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney or Obama?
Which one?
One path leads to God.
Clayton
United States
11/04/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you didn't believe in God? why can't you answer my questions?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16027256
United States
11/04/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you intentionally give bad dates, but can you tell me if anything is going to happen of great significance before January 3rd, 2013? I don't need to know the exact event, just if something obviously chaotic or world-shaking.
Clayton
United States
11/04/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quotations are from The thread: Questions For Titor.

"We don't want to drastically change the timeline. Too many details might do that." I thought that was your mission?

"We think he was murdered by a poster here from Fort Meyers, Florida and a chat moderator. We're not sure." I assume you are refrencing Klaatu, 'here from Fort Meyers, Florida' Your country says Japan..., wait no, i was wrong, Klaatu wasn't introduced yet. Who Died?

"We plan to stay in this world when it engineered to ensure our survival." I assume since you said you wanted to stay here your goal was accomplished???

"Storage is in crystal." Atlantean?

"Yes. But not exactly. I can even tell you what you will ask next." - Why didn't you debunk General Smiley from the beginning?

"'Thats understandadable... when will i get the e-mail?
Quoting: Clayton 23734565 '

'..in 2036.'" Why did I give you my information then? If you said in 2036, I am still alive, correct?

I want to retire my posting on here, If you truly want me to stay, send what you promised: The e-mail, and the game. Explain to my why it is so hard. What? you can teleport a human through time but not a game?

Idol1 < I saw that somewhere recently...maybe it was uncharted 3?
Star Wars Nerd
United States
11/04/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the 7th star wars any good? I don't know how I feel about Disney owning it just yet. Are there any more star wars games on this console or the next? What about dragonballz?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25457378
United States
11/04/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I just did a little titor in my pants.5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25451540
United States
11/05/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
so if theres time travel i would assume there would be an influential time period or person that time travelers from different opposing groups would be sent to. wouldnt (for example around the individual) it get crowded by people who were supposed to be there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25451540
United States
11/05/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
also if a group manages to change something wouldnt it have to be done subtly as to avoid someone else making a counter change to that moment or sequence of events. and if you had to be secret, hidden, and subtle about it could that be the (or part of) purpose of generational secret societies and occult groups.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3078286
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney or Obama?
Which one?
One path leads to God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27029925

I don't like illuminati coz this a evil spirit and like a one eye part of egyptian.

Some people were think of them and said obama is illuminati either Romney is Zionist, but why? Obama is not illuminati.
Boromir_sk

User ID: 26292498
Germany
11/06/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, can You tell us, how Pole Shift will Occur. Where will be new Poles. You said that Siberia, Canada and Greenland will be habitable places for living. Will this places be in control of the current states. Will Canada and Russia (or Denmark) have political and military control of the NEW EARTH. This is very serious issue. Our Oracle here in the Balkans REPEATED time and time again, that Siberia will have Climate as Western Europe.
Thank You in advance for Your answer.

Boromir
CripplingLies

User ID: 25796072
Brazil
11/06/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You nailed it again. Obama won by a landslide. Does it make the rest of your "predictions" correct as well? If so the question is: WHEN??? How long do we need to wait for the "Walking Dead" era?
Boromir_sk

User ID: 26292498
Germany
11/07/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Obama Won. Congratulation Titor.
You DO KNOW THE FUTURE.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518033
Japan
11/07/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You nailed it again. Obama won by a landslide. Does it make the rest of your "predictions" correct as well? If so the question is: WHEN??? How long do we need to wait for the "Walking Dead" era?
 Quoting: CripplingLies

It will still happen, just later. The jobs will all be back but low paying. China falters and becomes dangerous. FANUC assembly robots will take away the jobs again. We'll still be dealing with a nuclear Islam. More lone wolf terror. Things will be better under Obama. Plant Pot will show to improve the economy and will soon be legal everywhere. The Lab Pot will be made illegal. I recommend more weapons in the hands of good citizens and less weapons in the hands of the bad. I also recommend not letting out murderers on technicalities. Prepare for a total Arctic ice melt. Terrible Winter storms. Tornadoes. All the same disasters as last year but worse. I recommend robotics, farming and health care as the future of work. The Walking Dead years still threaten.
CripplingLies

User ID: 5010858
Brazil
11/07/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

It will still happen, just later. The jobs will all be back but low paying. China falters and becomes dangerous. FANUC assembly robots will take away the jobs again. We'll still be dealing with a nuclear Islam. More lone wolf terror. Things will be better under Obama. Plant Pot will show to improve the economy and will soon be legal everywhere. The Lab Pot will be made illegal. I recommend more weapons in the hands of good citizens and less weapons in the hands of the bad. I also recommend not letting out murderers on technicalities. Prepare for a total Arctic ice melt. Terrible Winter storms. Tornadoes. All the same disasters as last year but worse. I recommend robotics, farming and health care as the future of work. The Walking Dead years still threaten.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518033

Ok, I understand, but how long? A year? A month? A week? I got my shelter ready to go, its an old dam that is in a property I bought, it has deep underground tunnels and several rooms that I transformed into habitats. Its in the highlands, so, very far and high ground compared to sea level(about 3000 meters). There's plenty of canned food, well stored grains, 2 tanks containing more than 60.000 liters of clean water... I've build the nirvana or preppers...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518033
Japan
11/07/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518033

Ok, I understand, but how long? A year? A month? A week? I got my shelter ready to go, its an old dam that is in a property I bought, it has deep underground tunnels and several rooms that I transformed into habitats. Its in the highlands, so, very far and high ground compared to sea level(about 3000 meters). There's plenty of canned food, well stored grains, 2 tanks containing more than 60.000 liters of clean water... I've build the nirvana or preppers...

I've said all I can say. Flooding and permanent heat for all of us. Review my past comments.

GLP