I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question

Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/16/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question
why answer my questions and not claytons? you do know about SLA dont you ? at leasst tell me whatthe S is forto confirm who you say you are cause i was told that only the real john would be abel to answer that question good luck john e boy
SLA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20063594

I'd like to know to...i'd like to know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20063594
United States
11/16/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
yea, the whole SLA is my for my name, first name middle name and last.
the reason why i wanted to know if he has herd of my initials is because if he is from the future then it would be cool to know if i am a important person later on,
but yea clayton i am wondering why he passes over your question and answers mine ?

here is a question JOHN TITOR
with all this going on in the middle east with isreal and in the gaze ect, does this turn out to be something bigger? like huge war ?
and also if the jesus we know is the wrong one and appelonius (spelling)? is correct then what about judaism(spelling)? what the jews belive in ? are they incorect also?
again sorry for being a troll with the whole SLA thing i just wanna know if im of some kind of importance in the future. not wanting to know any details, just a yes or no to the SLA thing or even maybe
Clayton
United States
11/16/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
i thought sla meant something else, my bad... he wont tell you something unless he has been authorized to do so, don't expect an answer about your name. this has been my experience
Clayton
United States
11/17/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not care that you think Christianity is fake or whatever. Why haven't you been specific about revelations? There is a man who was visited by Uriel in his dream and it showed the sky going dark and the moon going red. Why haven't you talked about this? Sounds important to me. I have read somewhere in revelations (i think) where it mentions your future, the ones who leave the earth, that they will experience suffering. Do you know what i'm talking about? The seals, when are they broken? Describe them. Don't deny that they happened, you mentioned it before. Christianity is HUGE in the world. You can't just pass a law and have it stop. There has to be persecutions, we won't give up without a fight, there will be underground churches. Tell me, have you talked to the dead in the future? what have they said?
Clayton
United States
11/17/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hold on, I am starting to rethink that post...
Clayton
United States
11/17/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
the original commandments, theres 10 right?
Clayton
United States
11/17/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaah, i mean there were 20, not 10, right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
clayton please check TITOR CAN YOU HERE ME
sla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28409360
United States
11/24/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a world map constructed by a psychic lady that I think is the closest.

[link to i60.servimg.com]
 Quoting: ren1999

hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518033
Japan
12/15/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
"hello john you said something about KERRY in a past post and now thats comeing true wow i was unsure at first but now its to close to what your saying to ignore it so i have questions
what comes of texas ? anything good?"

John Titor. Right again?
thepowerofus

User ID: 26687936
United States
12/15/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
where is the ark of the covenant?
we have the power within us!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You tried a repeat your answers from comment’s same questions but what if people know you are still fake like role-player or real John 2, will effect in world-line and else few years later you may will to update with a new information, will be repeat the same questions and an answers?

Enough about Ufo but not really real alien either 21.12.2012, I read that some people are think to believed and more interesting about that wars or real ufo and not really to learn will be to prepare something will be happen or not.

This is Yellowstone national park volcano or Dam from American because YouTube false flag, those said be warn this a picture of America Fells Dam area Idaho, some there a hidden behind the dollar, and it will be happen but didn’t know if true or false?

A Story Red Sea and Egyptians but I think is this about part a Crossing the Red Sea, yes/no?

Well so do you have heard of deaf people are used ASL or BSL?

If you don't want to answer from my question, it's fine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3078286

I will not be able to affect the world-line negatively. There are too many of our children (we call them Men in Black) watching over us and watching over everything I do.

My message has been the same since switching from a government only Intranet system and going public in 1992.

I suspect that there are extra-terrestrials working in our past with our children from our future. I have not been told as much. There will be no UFO disclosure because if people from our future walked around publicly, like I am allowed to do, that would damage our world-line.

The Parting of the Red Sea Bible passage already happened. It was Hurricane Sandy, and it also referred to Venice being half underwater. No. It isn't a normal occurrence. Yes. The flooding will get worse around the world, every year.

In 50 years, the deaf will be able to hear. We'll have corrective surgery, biomedical implant devices and gene therapy. Eventually it will be all gene therapy for growth and regeneration. But we will find other applications for the implants.

Yellowstone, New Madrid, and Cascadia will be a problem. I am only allowed to say these words because people here already figured it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518033

john come back we need to talk about this more please
Anon
User ID: 30030895
United States
12/16/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright Johnny, what is the name of the person used as a neural template for the AI?

How come you didn't warn us about 9/11?

What hit songs will be released 2 years from now?

What kind of radiation traces do we look for when tracking temporally displaced aliens?

What are the combat capabilities of the "tall greys"?

What is the cultural reaction of "tall greys" to physical contact?

What rare resource is found in the Hawaiian Island chain, and what applications does it have?

What program is used to find potentials?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4042505
United States
12/16/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: WOWS --> Captured Roswell Alien Being Interviewed

Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy. interviewed an alien. left her detailed notes on her deathbed. John what are your thoughts on this? What about the aliens statement regarding an electric containment build that keeps souls on the planet and memory wipes us so we stay under control? It's a long vid take ur "time".
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Should i buy a rifle now before they get banned? All these Jewish banker kids are messing thing up for us with these mass shootings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Atlanta ga. hearing this loud continuous "rumbling" noise late at nights. Several times. Airports should be closed. Dog just keeps growling at something. Any tips.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524722
United States
12/16/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Gawd, you're all so gullible. He's just sitting in Mom's basement probably pulling a few brews and a few legs. Nobody's hear from the future to talk to you on GLP. That's ridiculous.
Anon
User ID: 30030895
United States
12/16/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright Johnny, what is the name of the person used as a neural template for the AI?

How come you didn't warn us about 9/11?

What hit songs will be released 2 years from now?

What kind of radiation traces do we look for when tracking temporally displaced aliens?

What are the combat capabilities of the "tall greys"?

What is the cultural reaction of "tall greys" to physical contact?

What rare resource is found in the Hawaiian Island chain, and what applications does it have?

What program is used to find potentials?
Clayton
United States
12/17/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
"hello john you said something about KERRY in a past post and now thats comeing true wow i was unsure at first but now its to close to what your saying to ignore it so i have questions
what comes of texas ? anything good?"

John Titor. Right again?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518033

You got some 'splainin to do! Where have you been, you totally let me down on twitter...
Clayton
United States
12/17/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want you to talk about the Ashtar command center and the 3dd if you will
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30379480
Japan
12/19/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
JT said

Assault rifles, and automatic/semi-automatic modifications will be strictly illegal with severe punishments.
Hand guns and rifles will be legal but harder to get by those who shouldn't have them.

Someone recently asked me about the Waco comments and the Fighting Diamondbacks. "
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
JOHN i have a question
if you are who you say you are, and i kinda belive you i just got a feeling, anyways how do you cope with all this knowledge of the future? for example these shooting ect? if you knew they were gonna happen cause you claim to be from the future ect, then how do you deal with knowing what is comeing ?
im not asking why you didnt do anything about it
just asking how do you deal with tragic events that havent happened yet but already did in the future timeline. if that makes sence
SLA

ps it must be hard to live with that kind of curse and if you are who you claim to be then WOW your a tough person
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30393937
Japan
12/20/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
JOHN i have a question
if you are who you say you are, and i kinda belive you i just got a feeling, anyways how do you cope with all this knowledge of the future? for example these shooting ect? if you knew they were gonna happen cause you claim to be from the future ect, then how do you deal with knowing what is comeing ?
im not asking why you didnt do anything about it
just asking how do you deal with tragic events that havent happened yet but already did in the future timeline. if that makes sence
SLA

ps it must be hard to live with that kind of curse and if you are who you claim to be then WOW your a tough person

I feel sad mostly. For example, I know these shootings won't stop. People aren't working and they are mad at the world because they have no future. I urge every parent. Arm yourselves and protect your children. Keep your firearms out of the reach of children.

The news isn't reporting the fact that good people are stopping mass murders every day now with their legal concealed firearms.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did you come back again john after you said you were leaving? i know you wont answer this question directy but is it because something big is abot to happen? not the 2012 thing, but some event maybe ? also how come when i post you answer all my questions and not others?
SLA
Clayton
United States
12/20/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, please elaborate the above post John...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30235756
Canada
12/20/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have the computer your looking for John. What should I do with it?
Clayton
United States
12/20/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Type "ren1999" into it and press enter, if this doesnt work, try "Ren1999" or "REN1999"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30493238
Japan
12/20/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did you come back again john after you said you were leaving? i know you wont answer this question directy but is it because something big is abot to happen? not the 2012 thing, but some event maybe ? also how come when i post you answer all my questions and not others?
SLA

I don't answer some questions for these reasons.
I answered them before.
Someone asks about trivial stuff like who wins the next Super Bowl.
Threatening or veiled threats.
The questions already have answers on archive, Internet.
Clayton
United States
12/20/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
*He also doesnt answer questions posted by me

John, why did you go dark for a month?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
6am. still here. ....going to bed. doom off.

zzzz

GLP