Earth is a black dwarf star.

screw it
User ID: 1539827
United States
09/09/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Earth is a black dwarf star.
I was trying to hold on to the theory and claim it, but it's no use, no one will listen.

All the planets in the solar system were stars, yes, even the moons, because gravity is not powerful enough to coalesce matter into gigantic spheres. Gravity is not strong enough to cause fusion, only electromagnetism is. Electric currents form stars, not gravity. And stars eventually lose their outer layer of hydrogen from it becoming other elements, a.k.a. everything in/on earth!

All the magma flowing and plate movement is caused because when the earth cooled, it formed a gigantic outer crust made of silicon, which has a higher boiling point than iron.

If you wikipedia "black Dwarf" the people say that the calculations say they can not exist, because they would be older than 13.7 years, this is proof that the solar system itself is comprised of objects that are older than 13.7 billion.

Redshift is a bunk method for determining distance, because quasars have a much higher redshift than their companion galaxies.

Big bang is bunk. Wikipedia "peculiar galaxies". Or youtube: the big bang never happened.

You do the math. Math is for idiots anyways!!! You don't need it to explain the universe!

BTW spacetime does not exist, neither do black holes. Spacetime is reification:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

And black holes are a simple math error caused by the division of zero.

Einstein was a god damn idiot. Yes, I said it. Hawking is one too.

Run with it godlike! Make me proud, even though I solely invented this idea and will not get any credit for it! Whoo hooo!!!5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/09/2011 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Earth is a black dwarf star.
Ah yes. The greatest discovery in all of humanity gets ignored. A discovery on par with the existence of ET. Great. I see how it's gonna be. COME ON! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CONSPIRACY SITE!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/09/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess this idea is too far ahead of it's time, even for paranoid schizophrenics!

This theory means the sun is more volatile than scientists think because the earth is actually older! BUT NOOOOO, nobody wants to listen!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 949896
United States
09/09/2011 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Black power!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541051
United States
09/09/2011 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're saying Earth is Gary Coleman? That's crazy, man.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/09/2011 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
hahahahha!! Gary Coleman!! Holy crap!! lol
VedaTeaching

User ID: 1541165
India
09/09/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was trying to hold on to the theory and claim it, but it's no use, no one will listen.

All the planets in the solar system were stars, yes, even the moons, because gravity is not powerful enough to coalesce matter into gigantic spheres. Gravity is not strong enough to cause fusion, only electromagnetism is. Electric currents form stars, not gravity. And stars eventually lose their outer layer of hydrogen from it becoming other elements, a.k.a. everything in/on earth!

All the magma flowing and plate movement is caused because when the earth cooled, it formed a gigantic outer crust made of silicon, which has a higher boiling point than iron.

If you wikipedia "black Dwarf" the people say that the calculations say they can not exist, because they would be older than 13.7 years, this is proof that the solar system itself is comprised of objects that are older than 13.7 billion.

Redshift is a bunk method for determining distance, because quasars have a much higher redshift than their companion galaxies.

Big bang is bunk. Wikipedia "peculiar galaxies". Or youtube: the big bang never happened.

You do the math. Math is for idiots anyways!!! You don't need it to explain the universe!

BTW spacetime does not exist, neither do black holes. Spacetime is reification:

And black holes are a simple math error caused by the division of zero.

Einstein was a god damn idiot. Yes, I said it. Hawking is one too.

Run with it godlike! Make me proud, even though I solely invented this idea and will not get any credit for it! Whoo hooo!!!5a
 Quoting: screw it 1539827

I love you, though what you say makes no sense.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/09/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know it sounds like it makes no sense, because the ideas that were taught are wrong! lol

It's exactly like you learning the earth is the center of the entire universe, yet some doofus comes out and says, "the earth rotates around the sun!"

It's as equally confounding, because it's just as shocking! lol

It's just an idea that's too far ahead of it's time. I figured you godlike people would enjoy sharing it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1428044
United States
09/09/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The center of Jupiter is iron, not metallic hydrogen quantum mechanic mumbo jumbo.

Just another nail in the coffin. More later!
gingie369

User ID: 1266452
Canada
09/09/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha - Math is for idiots?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541191
United States
09/09/2011 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah yes. The greatest discovery in all of humanity gets ignored. A discovery on par with the existence of ET. Great. I see how it's gonna be. COME ON! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CONSPIRACY SITE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539827

I liked your post. these planets around this sun had their origin from the sun, pieces of it came off when a bigger system came near. In a sense the cooling of these chunks, might be called a black dwarf. but it's one way planets get made.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541191
United States
09/09/2011 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The center of Jupiter is iron, not metallic hydrogen quantum mechanic mumbo jumbo.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1428044

since when is quoting wiki proof of anything? Man's science is seriously mucked up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2011 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correctly, math is for autistic adults. Not idiots sorry!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2011 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

since when is quoting wiki proof of anything? Man's science is seriously mucked up.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

did you read the wikipedia page? I'm calling OUT wikipedia! Not agreeing with them!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439417
United States
09/09/2011 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
your mom is a black dwarf star

jk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487221
United States
09/09/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were doing great until the plate movement stuff.

Accumulation of matter = expanding earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
awwww. come on people think! How did the earth get so full of liquid hot magma!!? Cold dust collected? And fused together to create heat? COME ON! Since when does gravity have enough force to cause hydrogen to fuse together!?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2011 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were doing great until the plate movement stuff.

Accumulation of matter = expanding earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487221

I personally think the earth is losing energy, and cooling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1513323
United States
09/09/2011 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
impossible... where did all the mass go?
if earth was a "black dwarf" or whatever, it would be 100,000 times more massive, and we wouldnt be able to exist on it. theory flawed.
googooflexy

User ID: 1238529
United States
09/09/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not saying I agree with you, but I believe that the things we "know" aren't really the truth at all. Science always claims to "know" exactly what's going on. That was the idea when the earth was flat and when we were at the center of the universe. You could say that they were just stupid, but they were simply going on what they could observe. Imagine the things we'll find out when we learn of new ways to look at things...
Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
-Bill Hicks
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
impossible... where did all the mass go?
if earth was a "black dwarf" or whatever, it would be 100,000 times more massive, and we wouldnt be able to exist on it. theory flawed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1513323

First define mass. Then, if you can find what causes mass, I'll send you a check for $10 billion. The LHC can not even find the cause of it, and they spent $10 billion. I'd just be giving the taxpayers back their money, so it's a win-win.

You know why they can not find what causes mass? It's because mass does NOT EXIST! lol Atoms themselves are incorrect, it's all vibrating magnetic waves held together by electric current. There is no mass! There are no elements! Only patterns of magnetic waves and electric current that behave differently with names attached, silly humans! Plus all the currents are connected, which causes you to feel inertia when you move,5a and "gravity", of which, gravity is not a separate "force" but secondary to magnetic waves and electric current!

The frequency that "hydrogen" has becomes a different frequency when it changes FORM inside of a star, mass isn't even necessary.
screw it (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I'm back at home now. Done with work.

Just to add some more nails to the coffin of general relativity and other various "theories" concocted by idiots, I propose why Venus's axis is opposite to the earth:

The earth and venus were also binary stars. The magnetic braking on both stars forced them to spin in opposite directions. They are both similar in size too! Go figure.

Boo yah establishment! You asshats have no idea what you are talking about!

Come on godlike?! Where you at?
MrCash

User ID: 1542644
United States
09/10/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know why they can not find what causes mass? It's because mass does NOT EXIST! lol Atoms themselves are incorrect, it's all vibrating magnetic waves held together by electric current. There is no mass! There are no elements! Only patterns of magnetic waves and electric current that behave differently with names attached, silly humans! Plus all the currents are connected, which causes you to feel inertia when you move,5a and "gravity", of which, gravity is not a separate "force" but secondary to magnetic waves and electric current!

The frequency that "hydrogen" has becomes a different frequency when it changes FORM inside of a star, mass isn't even necessary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

I wrapped my head around this theory years ago. But, even though it makes perfect sense to me, what is the practical application for such knowledge (eg. changing the resonant frequency of an element to "become" another element?)
"...and we dance to the music that plays in our teeth..."

:GLPbook:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward

I wrapped my head around this theory years ago. But, even though it makes perfect sense to me, what is the practical application for such knowledge (eg. changing the resonant frequency of an element to "become" another element?)
 Quoting: MrCash

"Nuclear reactions" make "elements" into other "heavier elements". The trick is to reverse it. Supercooling the actual "elements" to allow this to happen, and then providing a method for releasing this energy is key, perferrably OUTSIDE of the craft is where the energy can be released! lol Similar to the sun as it stands, and also what all the other planets and moons used to do, some older, some younger.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on! Where's my much deserved ridicule and hatred about upsetting the status quo? show me the fear! Make me scared and call me an idiot! Come on!!! Godlike you are weak!
Anonymous Ameritard

User ID: 1528556
United States
09/10/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll see what newt gingirch has to say about it and get back to you.
shabutie

User ID: 1542983
United States
09/10/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love this idea. Keep me informed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me that I'm an idiot for not thinking that everything came from nothing! Show me how much gravity really influences us and how much power it has! Even though it's 10^39 times weaker than electromagnetism!

Put me in my place! How dare I blasphemy the organized religion called theoretical physics! How dare I say black holes are non-existent! Feed the TROLL!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: shabutie

Huh? You're not supposed to agree with me! You mean you understand how the Sun "adopted" the other planets over time as it became a large star? You mean someone has brains like me!? Holy crap!! I thought I was alone!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541806
United States
09/10/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Since when is a claim made by some batshit insane old woman living on disability in a Denver ghetto trailer park who says she channels jesus from his starship orbiting Jupiter (which she says is now a sun, but is hidden from telescopes by magical Starfleet holograms) proof of anything?
shabutie

User ID: 1542983
United States
09/10/2011 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: shabutie

Huh? You're not supposed to agree with me! You mean you understand how the Sun "adopted" the other planets over time as it became a large star? You mean someone has brains like me!? Holy crap!! I thought I was alone!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539827

For some reason electromagnetism has been stuck in my thoughts all year. Whenever I notice the word electromagnetism it seems as though we are being introduced into a new idea of how the universe works. I think about the video of the Croatian kid who was magnetic and some various other threads which I can't think of right now but know they were significant. I'm thinking Elenin was thought to have electromagnetic field. Oh and we can't forget graphene material.

Reading your thoughts, it makes tons of sense.

GLP