User ID: 1541191
United States
09/10/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Nip's solar/quake thread
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Please take a look!

(I started this thread when it looked like the 2nd cme was arriving after that series of x and m flares that had CME;s with them. It was not impressive, the 2nd one. I have decided to keep this thread for my regular notes about what is happening since, and Have renamed it appropriately.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Nip's solar/quake thread
to those that noticed the balling up magnetosphere this is common after a shock such as the one experienced yesterday. the "ball" is now unraveling with the jump in the protons. And the high bz manifest during the "ball" has dropped to about -12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1374158
United States
09/10/2011 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ear ringing just picked up too. Left ear. Northern Va.
dikkie

User ID: 1328988
Netherlands
09/10/2011 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow!!!
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
the AE index graphs are showing the energy coming right on in just barely at the edge.

Many do not know what those graphs are. They are from satellites much closer to earth than the ACE satellite, In fact they are inside the magnetosphere, so they pick what has come in from the breach.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374158

I am hearing the solar wind myself since the bz has dropped out again.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
09/10/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
visually the protons are about 15. I will check the actual charts at the next hour for quantity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541504
Australia
09/10/2011 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks rough,much bigger than yesterday one
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks rough,much bigger than yesterday one
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1541504

It will be interesting to watch today.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well when I started this thread I got a new message from glp I had not seen before. I only put in the link to nict and it was suggested I should not post just a single link, but add commentary. So that is what the one line is about in the first post.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www2.nict.go.jp] while the link lasts, here a nice copy of the bell shape to the pressure image when the blast hit, compressing the magnetic field. I say while it lasts because these links change for a time. It may be replaced by another.
my2centsworth

User ID: 1307594
Canada
09/10/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
to those that noticed the balling up magnetosphere this is common after a shock such as the one experienced yesterday. the "ball" is now unraveling with the jump in the protons. And the high bz manifest during the "ball" has dropped to about -12
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Very nice catch..and explanation of what we are seeing when we go to the link... I appreciate that.
One question I do have is: is this the M class flare coming in, or is this the X class flare coming in. Or maybe a combination of the two?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1536993
Australia
09/10/2011 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe this is why i cant sleep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491877
United States
09/10/2011 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHE~E~E~E~E~E~E~E~E~5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541504
Australia
09/10/2011 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe this is why i cant sleep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1536993

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477158
United States
09/10/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Should be x flare. M came in yesterday. Why dont they want links posted? I mean I already have everything bookmarked anyway...just wondering.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Very nice catch..and explanation of what we are seeing when we go to the link... I appreciate that.
One question I do have is: is this the M class flare coming in, or is this the X class flare coming in. Or maybe a combination of the two?
 Quoting: my2centsworth

CME's are NOT flares at all. The m' and x's already arrived within minutes of them happening. Some flares have cme's with them, some do not and the cme may be tiny, or large, hasn't much to do with the strength of the flare. CME's ae not classed as A,B,C,M, or X at all. They are a different animal.

There are many CME's that are not from flares at all and flares that do not have cme's.

I assume yesterday's CME arrival was related to the first M flare that had a CME with it. But I truly do not know for sure.

Todays could be the CME from the X flare and not amount to much! Depends on the amount of material spewed and whether it's a direct shot at us or not, as to the CME.

So far there is a single bump today. We shall have to wait and see if there will be more or if this is simply a glancing blow.
Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1215902
United States
09/10/2011 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the explanation, NIP.
hf
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Should be x flare. M came in yesterday. Why dont they want links posted? I mean I already have everything bookmarked anyway...just wondering.
 Quoting: Taralily

it was that I didn't make a comment with the link. They don't want links without statements or text of some sort.
Path_No_Logical_Ire

User ID: 774195
United States
09/10/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The left side of my brain is being tugged, as is always the case when these big ones hit. Weird but very consistent.
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287195
United States
09/10/2011 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
my daughter walks home from school and plays a little out in the sun. she has gotten chapped lips over the last couple days. Does it have anything to do with this?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
my daughter walks home from school and plays a little out in the sun. she has gotten chapped lips over the last couple days. Does it have anything to do with this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1287195

I don't know, chapped lips are dehydration generally and certainly being out in the sun increases that but I have no personal experience of this problem increasing during solar storms. I have never thought about it, so I don't know!
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
09/10/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for relaying this information, NIP.

I'm always fascinated by the sun's activity!

Last night I was experiencing bouts of slight imbalance/dizziness.

Lasted for about a couple of hours. I also get the ear pressure feeling--in my left ear--like many others.

I don't know if it's related, but I do believe it a possibility for certain individuals to have an extra sensitivity to this type of thing.

Thanks again,
hf
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for relaying this information, NIP.

I'm always fascinated by the sun's activity!

Last night I was experiencing bouts of slight imbalance/dizziness.

Lasted for about a couple of hours. I also get the ear pressure feeling--in my left ear--like many others.

I don't know if it's related, but I do believe it a possibility for certain individuals to have an extra sensitivity to this type of thing.

Thanks again,
hf
 Quoting: KoFFee_

many now do, the realignment of the "junk" dna makes it possible. Years ago during our last MAX (and the one before that) I had no idea some of what I was feeling and could NOT explain to doctors was indeed the solar activity. I did not figure that out until we had these satellites up there providing information and I noticed that when the bz was down, and the wind high etc, that these symptoms matched. It was enlightening to say the least, because I no long view these things as illness, but rather than my body detects them. And this is an interesting blessing much of the time.

A lot more people could feel this stuff if they knew how to relax their bodies and quiet their minds. It becomes more perceptible then.
psyoptics

User ID: 1515826
United States
09/10/2011 02:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374158

yes im ring load today did not think about it tell red yuor post
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
Nacht im Walde

User ID: 1543182
Germany
09/10/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I kid you not, a half an hour later I came down with some serious migrane (first time since 5 months). My head still hurts :(
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. - Anais Nin
psyoptics

User ID: 1515826
United States
09/10/2011 02:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1287195

have a 7yr son 1st days of school are very stressful. some kids lick their lips alot this would do that.
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
09/10/2011 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems to be another 1 starting now maybe.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just for fun, heres a few more images of craft around the sun today. Esu (Jesus) told me yesterday they are working on sunspot #1289, and one pic I posted yesterday showed a small flare (with no apparent CME from it.)

Stereo Ahead sunspot 1289 on left. Also center of sun on left.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] This one has the big puppy that is in yesterdays. Upper right corner.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] big puppy and two smaller ones.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Stereo Behind sunspot 1289 on right as is the center of the sun. And you can see a whopper sunspot yet to come around about in the middle, I have no idea if this one will close up before it becomes earth facing or not.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] big puppy in view on this one too, about the same time frame as first images above. and a couple smaller ones.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] several in this one.

Ok at the later times I am only now and then seeing one in the images. do enlarge them, I selected 1024 size and on your computer you may get a plus sign to enlarge them to that.

For those more new to all sorts of stuff, this is HOW the Fathers work gets done. HIS SON"S (including each of you) do the work. These are speciality craft. BIG PUPPY is owned by the superuniverse management and is NOT from other planets similar to earth. Its from "heaven." Why is this important? Because beloveds, it is the Will of the Father that you become LIKE him, Knowing all things.

And as part of your eternal life, and knowing all things, you will FLY at some point on a Big Puppy helping or watching work being done on Suns and more. You might even become a commander of a BIG PUPPY. Big Puppies, can be several times the size of earth.

Eternity is a long long time and there are unlimited experiences to be obtained in your experiences to come.:its all good:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems to be another 1 starting now maybe.

Quoting: alexisj9

well the bz is dropping again, letting stuff in and I can hear the solar wind again. still otherwise rather quiet, but its been suggested to me that its not over yet for the day, there is still stuff coming in, just a case of when it arrives.

GLP