Nip's solar/quake thread

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1541191
United States
09/10/2011 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nip's solar/quake thread
NIP, you are BY FAR the most childish, egotistical, self-righteous, immature, fabrication shit-spewer I have ever seen on this forum. Everything you type is self-glorifying bullshit! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. I judge your age to be around 12, by the way you constantly seek attention. Do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELF.

And I'm not talking about this thread, but about 90% of your posts.
 Quoting: Wodensman

YOu know, I could remove your post and in fact you are going to be banned for your comments from my work. I am leaving your post as a demonstration of your apparent purpose. YOu may be annoyed but others are not and I do teach what I am asked to teach as is my role to do so. Have a nice day. I will not have further posts of this sort in this thread. I have already deleted one. My purpose is clean and this thread will stay clean. :blooming rose:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, while I was on stereo, I didnt look at cor 2. SOHO shows 2 cmes today (by today I mean UTC time.)

So I checked stereo. The first CME is only on ahead, but to the left (possibly earth directed, as left is center of sun from our view).

The second cme is on both Ahead and behind, so this may be earth directed. Since we don't know where these satellites are in their halo orbits, it is not possible to say for sure they are earth directed. I am not sure which sun spot they originated from, from, OK I am coming back to finish this, I need to take some notes, some times are not matching, maybe there is more than 2.

OK just two. The first CME somewhere around 3 utc on stereo, is on both of them. this cme on SOHO Lasco 2 and 3 was ending at the point they are being shown today on SOHO. First images are around 5 utc, so its ending in them.

the 2nd CME is on SOHO, lasco c2 about 10 UTC, and then c3 about 10:30.
It is only on stereo ahead, but not on Behind, so who knows, but likely not earth directed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
well to this point today, this is a modest storm in terms of ingress into the earth.

[link to www2.nict.go.jp]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
well the weekend was not as impressive as nasa tried to hint at.

However, check this on Haarp I just discovered, which occurs customarily with a solar storm. the wind did go up a bit over the last hours, perhaps that coronal hole, but the protons sure don't hint at a significant coronal hole coming in either, I would expect them to go to at least 10 or so. So, are we in the coronal hole or other cause of increased speeds, or does this indicate something else with the magnetosphere.

[link to 137.229.36.30]

its here on the riometer too.
[link to 137.229.36.30]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2011 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This red has grown more since yesterday and hugely since earlier today when it was over south american. These energies follow the sun.

[link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov]

this heavier too:
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

white is back again today. This is not a "hole", its higher than the colors of the graph. [link to www.gdgps.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546422
United States
09/12/2011 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
the killshot u have been lusting for?
JenJen

User ID: 1515870
United States
09/12/2011 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ear ringing just picked up too. Left ear. Northern Va.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374158

I heard a door bell ring once this morning and then once tonight. I am not crazy. Just thought I share that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
the killshot u have been lusting for?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546422

I haven't been lusting for a kill shot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1363865
United States
09/12/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am hearing the solar wind myself since the bz has dropped out again.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

so that what it is then. its loud right now. lawn mower like.
*Lo & Li*

User ID: 1391723
Honduras
09/12/2011 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This red has grown more since yesterday and hugely since earlier today when it was over south american. These energies follow the sun.

this heavier too:

white is back again today. This is not a "hole", its higher than the colors of the graph. [link to www.gdgps.net]

I remember the same when Japan´s earthquake and tsunami...is this the same or what is your point?
Energy Flows Where Attention Goes...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519159
United Kingdom
09/12/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think all these stories of dna change are to mask a change ,,but its not what you think ,,,, think about weapons an whats floating about ,the spraying of the air with jets,fucushima,chernobyl,corexit,oil,pharma ,,nope what i am feeling aint no ascension,
i think its a cover,,

i watched a docu part 2 of warology a docu on rt news yesterday an its clear now for me
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

this heavier too:

I remember the same when Japan´s earthquake and tsunami...is this the same or what is your point?
 Quoting: *Lo & Li*

No point except that it is similar to those times and there is just such a large amount of the "red". I find this interesting and choose to study it and anyone with more insight on these than me is welcome to make additions. I have no idea truly if these larger changes mean anything for earth or not, but I think it's important for people who are interested.

Since the time before the Japan quake, I look at the haarp induction magnetometer differently, wondering if the 2.5 H frequency will appear again as some sort of warning about the potential of a great quake again. I have thought of checking the dates of other 8+ quakes to see if this has occurred before. I think it worthy of some study. Haarp, being located in Alaska, might perhaps pick up changes in some sort of close area? Man in these changing times needs to study what is there on the internet that is available at least to the public. That's the advantage of the internet.

I don't know if the Haarps located other areas in the world would show something of interest near their locations and so far I don't know if the other dozen sites check ionosphere stuff, or just heat the ionosphere for weather usage.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am hearing the solar wind myself since the bz has dropped out again.

so that what it is then. its loud right now. lawn mower like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1363865

I am not hearing it right now, the bz is not low, I hear it better the more it drops if there is increase in a storm. the activity is fairly level right now. I do hear a bit of something right now, but it's really faint and I would need to go into meditative quiet to discern what it is a bit better.
*Lo & Li*

User ID: 1391723
Honduras
09/12/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

this heavier too:

Quoting: *Lo & Li*

No point except that it is similar to those times and there is just such a large amount of the "red". I find this interesting and choose to study it and anyone with more insight on these than me is welcome to make additions. I have no idea truly if these larger changes mean anything for earth or not, but I think it's important for people who are interested.

Since the time before the Japan quake, I look at the haarp induction magnetometer differently, wondering if the 2.5 H frequency will appear again as some sort of warning about the potential of the great quake again. I have thought of checking the dates of other 8+ quakes to see if this has occurred before. I think it worthy of some study.

Thanks for your answer NIP. I also remember this same charts just days before Japan earthquake and wondered if there is a relation between that intense red coloration and earthquakes.

I do not know if that is sun related or HAARP related. Seems the sun is getting pretty active lately and sending us more and more energy waves.

Anyway, hope this process find the majority of us well and in peace.

peace
Energy Flows Where Attention Goes...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok ACE satellite is down, so what's a person to do to get any idea of what is going on. Well sometimes I check SOHO, they have wind and protons, but no luck tonight, but they often fill it in later when they have SOHO data again. SOHO data and images are not constant. [link to umtof.umd.edu] So maybe later an idea can be had.

AE index looks like its running, and given the last image of the magnetic field, I suggest the roach is rolled up into a ball. (roach because it some times looks like one, that was a silly term I made up when I first started watching it! somebody on the holy shit magnetosphere thread used to call my roach a sand flea.

Now if the AE index isn't running on NICT, you can get the graph here: [link to umtof.umd.edu] And surprise!!!! We probably have a storm going on. the AE line is about 1200 uT. This means something is coming right on in, meaning a negative bz right now in all likelihood.

It remains interesting on haarp magnetometer. [link to 137.229.36.30] look at the activity since 0 UTC when
ACE quit. so my guess something as arrive but I don't know if its the coronal hole or another cme
Mahala

User ID: 1543627
United States
09/13/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the info NIP!thumbssun
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok for about 20 minutes now we are under incoming gamma rays of some sort. Probably will not be on anything, but my body pics this up, both my ears and my skin. I haven't felt one of these for weeks maybe now. the ear are now starting to quiet and the sensation is lessening. This are star fleet origin which is why you won't find them on [link to grb.sonoma.edu]

They have been mentioned before on the internet someplace and scientists have no idea why they come from a source inside our solar system. Just reporting if anyone is interested. Energy always comes into me suddenly. It's obvious.

as to my comments above, while ACE and thus NICT was down, there was something coming in, it's obvious here on the magnetometer and electron flux. Protons coming in confuse the instruments for the electron flux, depressing it. I have no idea why ace wasn't recording for 4 hours but there was action.

I am keeping this thread since I started to make my own notes in. for a record or whatever. You all are welcome to comment or ask questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1547822
United Kingdom
09/13/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please take a look!

I have absolutely no idea what that means! i took a look and thought I was in a 1960's modern art museum... Nobody In Particular... please explain your graph thing... thanks

Sway

x
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please take a look!

I have absolutely no idea what that means! i took a look and thought I was in a 1960's modern art museum... Nobody In Particular... please explain your graph thing... thanks

Sway

x
 Quoting: sway

well today its not the same pic as the day I started the thread.

the magnetic field is around the earth. the "strings " in that image have no purpose as to the color, they used to be white, but folks fear the poles reversed and all sorts of stuff then they overlap. In general when the bx is negative, it means energy is coming in, and the red and blue strings will widen out into "angel" wings as I name them. When the magnetosphere is tightly closed, they wrap around the earth in a ball and they can be anywhere in between. In general they are "tighter" and overlap when the bz is going up and spread when its going down.

The Pressure image is computer based on data primarily from the proton counts and the solar wind speed. Wind speed is just what it means, the solar particles are coming in at various speeds. People get all excited when the color is white, which they see as "hot". Its just a degree of how much is coming in. when the stuff coming in is almost nil, the image fades to blue. IF we are hit with a "blast" the image mage be depressed, assuming a bell shape. You just have to watch and study it over time.

The Ionospheric convection simply shows the spread of the energies into earth's ionosphere, by color also. red means a lot of the solar energy has come thru the magnetosphere and into the ionosphere. This happens with low bz, which means the ionosphere has been "breached" and stuff is coming right on it.

As to the graphs on the right in white under the pressure image, they show the average every 5 minutes or so of the number of particles (mostly protons) coming in to the ace satellite and the wind speed. the ace Satellite is about 1 million miles from earth and orbits the sun with earth. It was put that far out to detect solar energies coming which helps those that are interested mostly in radio and the like, energies which use the ionosphere for transmission. This satellite provides data up to 20 minutes before it hits the ionosphere.

the next two boxes show the bZ and the BY. I don't pay much attention to the BY. the planetary magnetic field use math graphing on x y and z axis, thus terminology.

In the 4 large boxes below the stuff above, this is data from geostationary orbit. These are often weather satellites etc and are around 50,000 miles above earth or so, orbiting I think the equator, I have to recheck that sometime. But they measure energies much closer than the ACE satellite, and INSIDE the magnetosphere. So they are useful in seeing what came in. there is temp, the storms usually are higher in temperature, and the particles/protons on the left side.

The AE indexes also are detecting energy that got past the magnetic shield, there are quite a few satellites that pick this up, it took me some effort to get details on that once, but these 4 graphs "widen" as the energies they measure built up into the magnetosphere and I have forgotten if they pick up ionospheric data or data between the ionosphere and the magnetosphere. When the lines in these are tightly close to the y axis of the graph, you can be pretty sure the Magnetic field image at the top left is all balled up.

I have given links in my posts above to various sites for other data, including the ace satellite.

If NICT is down, an interesting site (as long as ACE is running) is BATS R US. (I write it this way, easy to remember, like toys r us.) [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/13/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please take a look!

Sway

x

well today its not the same pic as the day I started the thread.

the magnetic field is around the earth. the "strings " in that image have no purpose as to the color, they used to be white, but folks fear the poles reversed and all sorts of stuff then they overlap. In general when the bx is negative, it means energy is coming in, and the red and blue strings will widen out into "angel" wings as I name them. When the magnetosphere is tightly closed, they wrap around the earth in a ball and they can be anywhere in between. In general they are "tighter" and overlap when the bz is going up and spread when its going down.

The Pressure image is computer based on data primarily from the proton counts and the solar wind speed. Wind speed is just what it means, the solar particles are coming in at various speeds. People get all excited when the color is white, which they see as "hot". Its just a degree of how much is coming in. when the stuff coming in is almost nil, the image fades to blue. IF we are hit with a "blast" the image mage be depressed, assuming a bell shape. You just have to watch and study it over time.

The Ionospheric convection simply shows the spread of the energies into earth's ionosphere, by color also. red means a lot of the solar energy has come thru the magnetosphere and into the ionosphere. This happens with low bz, which means the ionosphere has been "breached" and stuff is coming right on it.

As to the graphs on the right in white under the pressure image, they show the average every 5 minutes or so of the number of particles (mostly protons) coming in to the ace satellite and the wind speed. the ace Satellite is about 1 million miles from earth and orbits the sun with earth. It was put that far out to detect solar energies coming which helps those that are interested mostly in radio and the like, energies which use the ionosphere for transmission. This satellite provides data up to 20 minutes before it hits the ionosphere.

the next two boxes show the bZ and the BY. I don't pay much attention to the BY. the planetary magnetic field use math graphing on x y and z axis, thus terminology.

In the 4 large boxes below the stuff above, this is data from geostationary orbit. These are often weather satellites etc and are around 50,000 miles above earth or so, orbiting I think the equator, I have to recheck that sometime. But they measure energies much closer than the ACE satellite, and INSIDE the magnetosphere. So they are useful in seeing what came in. there is temp, the storms usually are higher in temperature, and the particles/protons on the left side.

The AE indexes also are detecting energy that got past the magnetic shield, there are quite a few satellites that pick this up, it took me some effort to get details on that once, but these 4 graphs "widen" as the energies they measure built up into the magnetosphere and I have forgotten if they pick up ionospheric data or data between the ionosphere and the magnetosphere. When the lines in these are tightly close to the y axis of the graph, you can be pretty sure the Magnetic field image at the top left is all balled up.

I have given links in my posts above to various sites for other data, including the ace satellite.

If NICT is down, an interesting site (as long as ACE is running) is BATS R US. (I write it this way, easy to remember, like toys r us.) [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Hey..thanks... do you believe the times when the solar energy is "coming right through" are increasing in frequency and magnitude? If so, could this be causing some people to feel dizzy and sick? Or causing any sort of audiable sound?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey..thanks... do you believe the times when the solar energy is "coming right through" are increasing in frequency and magnitude? If so, could this be causing some people to feel dizzy and sick? Or causing any sort of audiable sound?

I don't really know. I was not following any of this during the last solar cycle but I did discover I began a few years ago to read at spaceweather and then ACE that my body has been picking up this stuff for 20 years or so looking back. I have had periods where I was terribly sensitive to being in the sun and the like but had no idea why.

we have just been thru a very long min, and obviously with the x flares, sun spots and the like the activity is picking up again, but since I can't compare it to older data I really don't know if this is more or not.

I know I have been sensitive to this stuff dating back at least to sometime soon after I moved into my current home which was in 1984. I did look up the more recent years of solar max in the last couple of sun cycles and I did feel there was a correlation between the max's and my body from memories.

A lot of correlation with my body dates easily to 1992 when we entered the photon belt too.

Many people are picking up these various changes, and quakes and the like as the bodies are changing here as junk dna reconnects and people do become most sensitive to what is around them. The DNA here generally, in the human form, was downgraded so much that humans don't have considerably less sensitivity to the soup they float in than the animals. That is changing with the cycles were are in now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok for about 20 minutes now we are under incoming gamma rays of some sort. Probably will not be on anything, but my body pics this up, both my ears and my skin. I haven't felt one of these for weeks maybe now. the ear are now starting to quiet and the sensation is lessening. This are star fleet origin which is why you won't find them on [link to grb.sonoma.edu]

They have been mentioned before on the internet someplace and scientists have no idea why they come from a source inside our solar system. Just reporting if anyone is interested. Energy always comes into me suddenly. It's obvious.

as to my comments above, while ACE and thus NICT was down, there was something coming in, it's obvious here on the magnetometer and electron flux. Protons coming in confuse the instruments for the electron flux, depressing it. I have no idea why ace wasn't recording for 4 hours but there was action.

I am keeping this thread since I started to make my own notes in. for a record or whatever. You all are welcome to comment or ask questions.

this was just before Dish TV satellite crashed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535447
Croatia
09/13/2011 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to newswatch.nationalgeographic.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1535447

I saw this in the dish thread. does not apply
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
09/13/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/13/2011 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shit!! just had a random thought of stupidity.... a day or so ago I saw a thread on here saying the speed of light has speeded up or something.......... now I have seen link above.... what is speed of light has not changed but we are in fact moving closer to our sun more rapidly??????

Thread: The speed of light has increased to 374740572.5 M/sec. Before you jump, investigate.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
09/13/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
that would be very bad...
riderr

User ID: 1548708
United States
09/13/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Candice is abused for being truthful.I looked at the so called karma rating.I would guess she is very close to truth.The more bad karma,must mean its troubling the slave masters.Blessings and love.That is all we have as slaves.Journals 27 I think.which is what I studied today
There is no finish line
[link to www.facebook.com]

Love is the highest motivation which man may utilize in his universe ascent. Love is the desire to do good to others-Urantia Book

Gold is food that can be consumed,to make your transition to the higher realms easy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shit!! just had a random thought of stupidity.... a day or so ago I saw a thread on here saying the speed of light has speeded up or something.......... now I have seen link above.... what is speed of light has not changed but we are in fact moving closer to our sun more rapidly??????

Thread: The speed of light has increased to 374740572.5 M/sec. Before you jump, investigate.

Not a bad article pretty good for what is released for public reading. Space does not have the density throughout it. the density here IS changing at the end of this great cycle, here and all the other areas of this sector of space that are in, or going to be in, or leaving this particular beam of energy coming from the center of the Milky Way. we have been in this, still in the edges of it, since Oct 2006. this is not the photon belt although we are in it too.

the vibration is increasing and the density changing and that would affect the speed of light, making it faster. I have hit on some ideas, your post caused me to open up a link to my knowledge packet, called my monad, and I need to digest it a bit more, I can do some more clarification. I already forgot a bit of what I wanted to say, biggy headache coming on again. Possibly due to the 30 minutes gamma ray blast that may be the cause of the satellite issue with Dish.

I want to draw me a couple pics, of images i see in my head but don't have an earth english vocabularly for. (which is one reason this world has to adopt and further develop ONE language, so communications can be consistant.)

We are not necessarily moving closer to the sun. That would not much affect the speed of light anyway, it would just arrive sooner, but the speed of light I know is affected further out in the solar system from the sun. Density is not exactly the same of local space as it comes nearer the borders of the heliosphere. Our year has shortened.

This solar system is being moved closed to our real central sun, Alcyone, though, by intend as part of building up this sector of Nebadon, into at least 4d consciousness and lighter density. Everyone tells about how Nibiru is here, it's not, but we are never going to confront it again, partly because we are being moved, it's being moved, and if it stays at the low vibration it is, this solar system will be invisible to Nibiru eventually, we won't be on their radar.

I think if I spend a bit of time on notes and thinking, I can come up with something I can put into what english I know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549173
United Kingdom
09/14/2011 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not a bad article pretty good for what is released for public reading. Space does not have the density throughout it. the density here IS changing at the end of this great cycle, here and all the other areas of this sector of space that are in, or going to be in, or leaving this particular beam of energy coming from the center of the Milky Way. we have been in this, still in the edges of it, since Oct 2006. this is not the photon belt although we are in it too.

the vibration is increasing and the density changing and that would affect the speed of light, making it faster. I have hit on some ideas, your post caused me to open up a link to my knowledge packet, called my monad, and I need to digest it a bit more, I can do some more clarification. I already forgot a bit of what I wanted to say, biggy headache coming on again. Possibly due to the 30 minutes gamma ray blast that may be the cause of the satellite issue with Dish.

I want to draw me a couple pics, of images i see in my head but don't have an earth english vocabularly for. (which is one reason this world has to adopt and further develop ONE language, so communications can be consistant.)

We are not necessarily moving closer to the sun. That would not much affect the speed of light anyway, it would just arrive sooner, but the speed of light I know is affected further out in the solar system from the sun. Density is not exactly the same of local space as it comes nearer the borders of the heliosphere. Our year has shortened.

This solar system is being moved closed to our real central sun, Alcyone, though, by intend as part of building up this sector of Nebadon, into at least 4d consciousness and lighter density. Everyone tells about how Nibiru is here, it's not, but we are never going to confront it again, partly because we are being moved, it's being moved, and if it stays at the low vibration it is, this solar system will be invisible to Nibiru eventually, we won't be on their radar.

I think if I spend a bit of time on notes and thinking, I can come up with something I can put into what english I know.

with respect NIP... how do you know a quickening in the earths orbit would not affect the speed of light?

spock

GLP