United States
10/28/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nip's solar/quake thread
INVITATION TO THE GRAND FINALE

My Dearly Beloved Children of the Light,

I AM Papa Source.

I will keep this short and sweet My Beloveds.

A while ago I left you the news that My Son Christ Michael of Nebadon could call forth the hour for all to see. I come to confirm and announce THAT HAS BEEN CALLED FORTH NOW.

As you read through another already, WE DO WELCOME YOU PER NOTICE AND INVITATION TO THE GRAND FINALE. As My Creator Son, Christ Michael already told this scribe this morning that all orders had gone out to curfew and curtail those who thought to harm others upon the first sign of a darkening Sun, now I come to confirm that and further insist : YOUR HOMECOMING IS BEEN PREPARED, READIED AT FULL AND AWAITING YOU. It might not be palaces yet, but you sure will know the difference with your present situations when all comes to pass.

Enjoy the sun in its full glory as you will wish you did, when it is not the case for a very short while. Make sure your Inner Battery is full of Divine Light, so you can shine in the darkness since although only for a short while, but Light Houses will be in great demand. May all Blessings be upon you as you deserve and be happy to know, WE ARE GOING DARK SHORTLY, when the notice has served its purpose in full.

Again, I love you ALL, as does my Son, Your Sovereign and may our Blessings Be Upon You All as much as you can take by your own merit.

Papa Source, I AM.

Love and Light,
Johan

[link to abundanthope.net]
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26279712
United States
11/01/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
well I haven't used this thread for awhile, just noticed we got a CME here sometime after mid day Oct 31, which carried over a bit into today.

Proton counts generally up to 30, a few bursts more than that.

here it is on haarp. [link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

AE index. pretty good ingress. [link to wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp] up 5o 1500 for a time with a blitze to 2000. most of the activity from 8 UT to 20 UT or so on Nov1
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/05/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Children of Light who always wish to be RIGHT, who always wish to reach the ABSOLUTE TRUTH;

The title of this piece as given to this scribe is the step-ladder OF truth, not the step-ladder TO truth. Imagine yourselves on a journey through many realms, upwards through many experiences. Each STEP will seem real, each learning process will light a fire within you saying NOW I KNOW! NOW I REALISE! NOW HAPPINESS WILL BE ETERNALLY MINE! NOW NOTHING CAN SADDEN ME AGAIN! NOW I HAVE UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THERE IS TO UNDERSTAND! And for a while you will dance in ecstasy and rejoice, and it is right to celebrate this moment of joy and enlightenment.

However, this is a moment in time on a learning journey, and eventually this will fade with the arrival – on the horizon – of the next learning challenge. And when this is mastered, there will again be that “aha!” moment when you feel that PARADISE is within your grasp. Each level feels like the FINAL REVELATION, whereas it is one in an eternal series of REVELATIONS. What may seem to be of extreme importance today may be integrated and relegated to secondary importance tomorrow. Today’s striking, secret and unique truth may turn into tomorrow’s universal knowledge.

Truth, when viewed from your lives travelling ever onward and ever upward can take various forms. As you look down from each step of the ladder, you can see the various stages you have already integrated into your experience, and how you have caused your “world view” to evolve.

Those who have so far not included a spiritual aspect in their wandering’s through life’s experiences will now be asked to take A VERY BIG NEW STEP ON LIFE’S LADDER, FOR THE NEXT STEP IS A DIVINE STEP WHICH DEMANDS RECOGNITION OF THE DIVINE COMPASS WHICH SERVES AS A POINT OF ORIENTATION. This, for those daring to take this step and move to the next level, will open up a DIMENSION OF TRUTH NEVER BEFORE EXPEREINCED.

While every step is the perfect step for personal growth, the divine step is the step of exceptional spiritual growth in which ALL THAT IS suddenly becomes part of your individual experience. This step is considerable regarding the LEAP OF FAITH needed to take it, and it is extraordinary in the untold TREASURES which subsequently unfold.

We urge you to reflect well and invite this new stage into your experience, deepening and widening your sense of truth, opening you up to the limitless and flawless aspects of the DIVINE. And also this shall end, signifying a new and EVEN MORE WONDERFUL BEGINNING WHICH STRETCHES INTO ETERNITY.

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Broadcast Free Urantia
Channel 1.0.X.0

Come ye sons and daughters, take heed and I shall teach you the love of God, The One Source, The All Source, Who Is Within And Without All Things As One………..
The veil of darkness has been torn asunder! The veil of darkness has been made into a wall that no shadow, however slight, may breach………
The Veil of Light has been flung open wide! Enter ye children of Light, Ye Lighted Ones! Come and Go freely among the hearts and minds of the children of men…….

Rejoice in The One that The One may rejoice in Thee.

There is a place
Of no time or space
Eternal and infinite
A single instance……
Endless and eternal light permeates within and without
The One Light
Manifest
The Trinity of Three Lights
Manifest in the One Light
A shaft, a pillar, a column
A cube, a sphere, a burst
Of light
All one
An all-encompassing love
This is the center and whole of this place……
Come
Join the holding of hearts and minds and hands
Join the communion of spirits and souls
Join the unity of energy in being
Come
Hold hands with God……….

The first circle
Is the circle of the Paradise personalities
The second circle
Is the circle of the Havona personalities
The third circle
Is the circle of the local universe personalities
Of the seven superuniverses
The Michael Sons
Without exception
Have stepped back
From the second circuit
To the third
In order to hold hands with their own children of faith
In the universes of their own making…….
And now the trumpet sounds
And the call is made….
And now the call
Has come to the realm of faith creatures
Of Nebadon…..once again
And now
To the shores of Urantia
Is the call sent forth
The invitation sent
For all with ears to hear
And eyes to see
And hearts to feel
And souls and spirits to ascend
COME! THE VEIL IS WIDE OPEN
NOTHIN BARS YOUR PATH TO THE WAY
BUT YOU, YOURSELVES
COME
TAKE A STEP
STEP UP
TAKE A LEAP OF CONSCIOUSNESS
OF FAITH
OF BEING
COME AND JOIN HANDS
WITH THE MASTERS AND SAINTS
THE ARCHANGELS AND ANGELS
YOUR GALACTIC FAMILY
AND INNER EARTH FAMILY
COME IN LOVE AND LIGHT
TO THE LOVE AND LIGHT OF THE ONE
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE YOUR PLACES
IN THE THRID CIRCLE
NOW IS THE TIME
TO BE COUNTED AMONG THE ASCENDING
BEFORE THE VEIL CLOSES ONCE AGAIN
THE CYCLES BEGUN AGAIN
UNTIL THE NEXT TIME OF ASCENSION
COME HOLD HANDS WITH GOD
IN LOVE, DEVOTION AND SURRENDER
TO THE WILL OF THE ONE
COME GIVE GLORY AND PRAISE
GIVE YOUR WILLS TO THE ONE
THAT THE WILL OF THE ONE
MAY BE DONE IN YOU
AS IN ALL THINGS
AND DECLARE WITH ALL LIFE
HOLY ART THOU
OH CREATOR
AND NOTHING IS WITHOUT THEE
AND WITHOUT THE
THERE IS NOTHING
CREATION IS YOUR CREATION
AS YOU HAVE CREATED US
SO WE BELONG TO YOU
AND GIVE OURSELVES TO YOU
WHOLLY AND WILLINGLY
IN LOVE, DEVOTION AND SURRENDER
TO REJOICE IN THY WILL
AND THY WILL ALONE
THY WILL IS DONE IN ALL THINGS
THY WILL BE DONE IN ALL THINGS
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
WORLDS WITHOUT END
LIFE WITHOUT END
LIGHT WITHOUT END
LOVE WITHOUT END
HALLELUJAH!
ALL GLORY TO THE ONE IN THE LIFE OF THE ONE
TO THE ONE ALL GLORY IN THE ONE LIFE OF ALL!

To all that can and are willing to make the journey in consciousness, this is an open invitation until the time of ascension is fulfilled. As an energetic space, meditate and visit here as often as you are wont to do…if only for a moment or two, from time to time…but leave a part of yourself here always and come back to share in all that is here…as you now begin your journey from the third circle to the second…higher and deeper…closer…to THE FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER OF ALL THINGS….and the perfection promised by Source Father as you reach that glorious center of all things which is in yourself….as in all things……
COME IN HUMBLE OBEDIENCE AND GRATITUDE TO THE MERCY, FORGIVENESS AND LOVINGKINDNESS OF THE ONE.
[K=>Please leave all your differences with each other behind. Ye who are lightworkers…come in the unity of Divine Love and Light. All that matters here is The Father’s Will and not our own. What we think of things here and what we think we think will all be handled and made clear in the greater light and wisdom of the Omniscient One. What we think is nothing in the face of what He knows.
We are here and exist to do His Will…and to do so out of love…our love for Him. This is what we have in common. This is the ground we meet on that we may holds hands with each other as we hold His hand as well…all in unity…all one…GOD’S WILL BE DONE IN ALL THINGS, AS IN OURSELVES, NOW AND FOREVERMORE. AMEN.

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you ones are hungry for news

I know you ones are hungry for news. Much of import is going on but none of which I can and will reveal to you at present. There is some ‘wheeling and dealing’ taking place, the outcome of which I await. The course of MY plans have not changed. I have not amended the original plan. I AM seeking only to have MY house in order before the final curtain is drawn down. You see there are Universal laws that I must abide by and that is what I AM acting upon now. When they are complete there will be a clear conclusion to what appears to be a long and drawn out saga.

The earth is going to move a few times before the grand event, and chaos will ensue a bit it is needed now. She needs to release and the occurrences will be tolerated. By this I mean I am allowing it to go ahead.

It will draw the population’s attention to matters that are more important than everyday issues. It will cause an awakening amongst some.

The world clock continues to tick as times speeds up. Instead of spending your time waiting for it to happen attend your minds to your inner awareness and seek to expand your understanding of God within. It will do you no good to complain about Christ Michael for Christ Michael knows what HE is doing. I ask do you know what you are meant to be doing? If not attend yourself to the force within and ask after your purpose at this time.

I have said multiple times that the time is NOW. Do not let it catch you unprepared. NOW does not mean this exact minute it refers to a ‘period’ and you are in that period. Ensure that your inner lamp burns brightly. Take the journey with ME in consciousness so that you inwardly remain calm and present.

I AM not prevaricating but simply ensuring that perfection is achieved before I bring the curtain down on this time. You may have noticed the energies sporadically being pumped into your Earth. The energies are finer now and those attuned will feel or even hear the energies. They are having the effect of quickening that is awakening some of the sleeping masses but more so preparing the earth for her move. There is but a short time remaining and I mean quite categorically n terms of linear time or as you understand time.

I will briefly address you on the 3DD. Your sun continues to dim periodically. We are experimenting with certain things at the moment but it should be most obvious to you who engage in sun gazing activity. The craft is still very near the sun and working in and out as required. It is not my intent to coincide the eclipse with any planetary eclipse your world might experience. As I said earlier there are miscellaneous matters being addressed as a prelude to the 3DD. There are no real delays beloveds just events taking place that MUST.

I AM Christ Michael.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It IS Coming

I will give you a few words to assuage your hunger and placate your spirit. I AM present- your Source. What will it take to convince you that the time of revelation is at hand? The works of God are mighty yet seldom explicable to the human understanding. GOD may be ONE but must address ALL. Every finite concern must be resolved before action is taken. You require a time frame yet I say to be prepared. What does that tell you?

Focus your mind on being prepared at the level of the heart and soul for this shall bring further awakening to broaden your awareness and understanding. You speak of matters of ascension. Is that what is happening to your world? Dear ones your world is being reborn- re-birthed.

I AM saying that she must be cleaned and purified first and foremost. Only then can she sustain the vibratory changes that will cosmically align her with her divine fragment. You seem to think that she will just rise and things will remain in the same situ. That is not so. Her cleansing will be prolific. She will rise from the ashes of the destruction man has wielded upon her, but she will be cleansed first. What does this say to you?

Your earth will have heavy movements during this cycle and deluge of waters will cover the plains. It would better suit you to prepare for this instead of waiting for a fallacious date to materialise what you desire. I say that there will be major earth, movements on your world and some catastrophe before the anticipated changes ensue. Know that you are in the times of great change. Your world will have a bit if a shake-up before things begin to change.

Michaels’ plans have not changed, HE is simply allowing the ‘chips to fall where there may’ for a moment and HE has his reasons.

I simply ask you to go with the flow now and spend your days involved in constructive matters. You do not need to know all the ‘ins and outs’. Simply trust.

I AM your Source.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Message 119: THE TIME FOR SELF-MANAGEMENT

Dear Children of Light who have not yet learnt to MANAGE YOURSELVES, allowing SENIOR MANAGEMENT to do it for you:

In extreme or unfamiliar situations, your common first reactions are to SCREAM FOR SAVIOURS, FOR EXPERTS, FOR LAWYERS, FOR GOVERNMENTS, FOR WELFARE, and FOR GOD, to step in and take action.

You have engendered – created a genre – of people who WORK FOR YOU, TALK FOR YOU, HUMOUR YOU, ACT FOR YOU, REACT FOR YOU, and ENTERTAIN AND DISTRACT YOU FROM WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. YOU ARE AS WILLING PUPPETS IN THEIR HANDS.

Let it be known that there are other planets and other races where these MIDDLEMEN are UNKNOWN. You have created whole classes and sections of society to serve you. You have created individuals and companies to defend you, uplift you, protect and insure you. You have lent them POWER and thereby abdicated your own. You bow in humility and ignorance to their intricate “knowledge” of the SYSTEM WHICH YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO DEVELOP.

And indeed it has become a system so entrenched in your society and in your ways of thinking and which has become so complex that you CANNOT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT. We would ask you to try.

This means LETTING GO OF ALL OF THIS. LETTING GO OF FEAR. It means REPRESENTING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF LETTING OTHERS DO THIS FOR YOU. IT MEANS PROTECTING YOUR OWN INTERESTS, POLICING YOURSELF, AND TAKING ON RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS. IT MEANS FOLLOWING INTUITION RATHER THAN FOLLOWING EXPERT ADVICE. IT MEANS YOU ARE THE MIDDLEMAN AND THE INTERSECTION FOR ALL ENCOUNTERS, ACTIVITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS. It means that you will be your own mediator, your own marriage counsellor, your own doctor and your own GURU.

We can see your reactions to this: your disbelief that you are a pawn, and disbelief that you are kings. Therefore, know that you can create yourselves. Can you do this? We say YES: YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN POLICE, LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT IF COMPASSED BY COMPASSION WITHIN AND BY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL.

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
New War is a False Flag by Israel

November 17, 2012
Dearly Beloveds, I mentioned there would another update by a different telepath and so it is today, It is time for one thru Candace.

We are of course not pleased about the war, but we have allowed as that a final small testing and the people are not doing well with it, as a group, in countries supporting Israel. Israel has gone all out smug you might say, thinking they are untouchable.Your recent news of various important ones being fired for all sorts of social ills are experiencing the wrath of the State of Israel. Your country remains fully under their dominion. There have been many fired who didn't desire to support Israel.

I remind some of you that many in Gaza are incarnating Khazars experiencing dying by the sword and not to become too upset. That whole issue there is totally an Israeli false flag.

It it time for all readers of AbundantHope to seriously join the Global Meditation tomorrow and focus on your Mother who needs all your support at this time.

We are continuing to darken the sun and before long, it should not look bright to anybody glancing at it. I have ground crew providing updates as to how it appears.

It is necessary to the Mother's energies at this time to dim the sun gradually rather than suddenly, as we had planned. We made the decision to if possible get thru the US of A election and thus we went to the gradual darkening, as a means of mostly notifying certain ones we indeed had the power to do that. This continues. Yuu need not know the mechanisms of why the Mother should at this time experience the gradual darkening instead of the sudden "bulls eye" as it became known.

I will continue to not provide detail the dark should not have to any of my telepaths so as to not endanger them or those they love. You are going to have to maintain your patience and your spiritual readiness because, as it has been said, even the day is known by nobody but the Father and we ARE under that.

The date I put out in August was for notification of our dark brethren, and you are to hold no telepaths accountable for OUR decisions. This is done for a reason, as this is "war" and we must not give all to the enemy. We give what the enemy needs to hear as appropriate.

The necessary cosmic laws as to notification have been handled. More and more people now on earth are being notified by various angels, higher selves, custodians and the like of the impending changes. Candace can give you an link to a very interesting thread she became engaged in yesterday on GLP in fact. There are several who work forums such as GLP getting messages with the hopes they will have the courage to post them and take the heat.

I am leaving now to get back to the preparations and other details, and you ones must be about the Father's Work. Namaste, MIchael of Nebadon.

Candace: the thread on GLP. One there had a lovely vision with AA Uriel and some didn't like it at all. It continues today. I put in my two cents worth and there is a list in it of all of Hazel's work with AA Uriel, as the name is less commonly known on this world and people were curious, including the OP of the thread, as he was not familiar with AA Uriel either. Some attacked the thread of course calling Uriel a Demon and all that rot out there that exists. Please do not be upset by my later posts in it, as since working nice is not effective, I decided to work with more intention. It is an act of love. But I loaded it up with slang and other techniques, these ones have little more time to "see."

As to the nature of the thread, you are seeing fully in it early 4d manifesting in which ones have to get off the fence and serve one side of the other, so read it from that perspective. It is obvious who remains on the side that is not of God there. And also those still upon the fence (ones I have pleaded too), and ones who recognize the piece as being a true message. I was going to post just OP's posts I collected yesterday, but then many would not look at the thread. He posted his vision in parts, sometimes in response to questions asked.

Also OP's user ID changed over my night, from 27875016 to 27904634 OP is from Spain.

Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion...

^^^ The above words are very powerful. From Hazel on AH. [link to abundanthope.net]

Change is happening. Be Safe.
In Peace & Love,
FC

hf
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/20/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is just now finishing a fairly good sized CME that is possibly earth directed. very viewable on stereo ahead, and somewhat on stereo behind.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Please give me your full attention for a short time as I have been following your thoughts about how make proper use of your God-given talents and also how to make the fullest use of your mind whilst still living in the flesh.

“The reason why I desire to ‘jump’ into your thought-stream is because it is extremely important for my human children to become increasingly aware of the workings of their minds. Since you can only think one thought at a time, and since whatever you think about finds its way into the very tissues of your being, you can bring about health or ill-health from anything on your mind, depending on the force or desire behind it.

The Father has endowed you mortals with free will, so it is entirely up to you to curb the less than wholesome thoughts, lest you bring into existence something you really don’t want. It is ever so that what a man or woman thinks about, will come about. Think healthy thoughts and the whole body benefits, think mundane and ill-conceived thoughts like anger, un-forgiveness or resentment, or any other spiritual poison, and you can harm your body beyond repair.

“Humans are in charge of their own thoughts, no one else is. So I counsel you to become more mindful about the thoughts arising in your mind. Therefore, the most important point I am making is this: Practice an ever increasing present-centered awareness, and when you engage your mind in this, the gathering of new information will become easier. Your memory will also become far more accessible to you, ‘brain fog’ will be lifted, and timely re-call of important matters will be closer at hand.

“‘Sloppy thinking’, out of control, random thoughts, and hasty actions have brought no end of misery to this wonderful planet. Therefore, if each day people would consciously engage in well-directed thoughts, it would bring the mind to more elevated thinking. Such training benefits the entire system as one would truly be on the way to self-mastery, which is a requirement for spiritual progress and which will benefit you all enormously with progress at your next level on the mansion worlds. It is here in your mortal estate where you can make the most progress.

“Think about what this would mean to you individually, to be able with a measure of self-discipline and self-correction and with proper use of your God-given mind, to make your life more joyful. See yourself becoming an island of peace with a closer connection to your Creator, who desires that all his evolving children experience this wonderful connection. It is your choice and free will decision to do so. I leave you with my peace.”

^^Practice of the above will yield immediate results^^
FC hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Please give me your full attention for a short time as I have been following your thoughts about how make proper use of your God-given talents and also how to make the fullest use of your mind whilst still living in the flesh.

“The reason why I desire to ‘jump’ into your thought-stream is because it is extremely important for my human children to become increasingly aware of the workings of their minds. Since you can only think one thought at a time, and since whatever you think about finds its way into the very tissues of your being, you can bring about health or ill-health from anything on your mind, depending on the force or desire behind it.

The Father has endowed you mortals with free will, so it is entirely up to you to curb the less than wholesome thoughts, lest you bring into existence something you really don’t want. It is ever so that what a man or woman thinks about, will come about. Think healthy thoughts and the whole body benefits, think mundane and ill-conceived thoughts like anger, un-forgiveness or resentment, or any other spiritual poison, and you can harm your body beyond repair.

“Humans are in charge of their own thoughts, no one else is. So I counsel you to become more mindful about the thoughts arising in your mind. Therefore, the most important point I am making is this: Practice an ever increasing present-centered awareness, and when you engage your mind in this, the gathering of new information will become easier. Your memory will also become far more accessible to you, ‘brain fog’ will be lifted, and timely re-call of important matters will be closer at hand.

“‘Sloppy thinking’, out of control, random thoughts, and hasty actions have brought no end of misery to this wonderful planet. Therefore, if each day people would consciously engage in well-directed thoughts, it would bring the mind to more elevated thinking. Such training benefits the entire system as one would truly be on the way to self-mastery, which is a requirement for spiritual progress and which will benefit you all enormously with progress at your next level on the mansion worlds. It is here in your mortal estate where you can make the most progress.

“Think about what this would mean to you individually, to be able with a measure of self-discipline and self-correction and with proper use of your God-given mind, to make your life more joyful. See yourself becoming an island of peace with a closer connection to your Creator, who desires that all his evolving children experience this wonderful connection. It is your choice and free will decision to do so. I leave you with my peace.”

^^Practice of the above will yield immediate results^^
FC hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ the correct link is Urantia, November 5, 2012.
Teacher: Jesus.
Subject:“Proper Use of the Mind.”
Received by Lytske.
[link to www.1111angels.net]

^^ Sorry about that :)
FC hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Important Decisions that Will Begin to Affect Life on Earth Seriously

Dearly Beloveds,

I AM Siraya, representative of Papa Source to Orvonton,

As per this scribe I would like to announce from Papa Source and Christ Michael of Nebadon that we have come to important decisions that will begin to effect life on your Beloved Mother Earth seriously. You all know what we are talking about, but it was seen as best to all involved and in the knowing to give you some heads up. Although given before without immediate results, you also have been explained why.

To prevent further atrocities out of sheer desperation and to stop a mad goose chase for power and control , IT IS TIME.

You know if you are prepared to the best of your abilities, yet check again, it will and can never hurt.

No need for further words, as all has been said and explained, it is now through action that the rest will unfold. If you have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, front row will be quite the place to be. Just don't get caught up in the drama unfolding left-, right- and center stage as your usual senses might fail to capture it all. Shifting gear into Higher Senses will be like watching a movie in 3D and give you a depth of understanding others will have to miss for now.

Only advise : those living in low laying areas and coastal environment, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET SERIOUS TO FOLLOW YOUR INNER AND HIGHER GUIDANCE. And Going Within, to support our scribe in what he does best.

This My Beloved Light Warriors, and Star Seeds will do and more confirmation might come, but if not, no way you can say : '' I was not aware. ''

Greeting you warmly and sincerely, I AM Siraya, In Divine Service to Papa Source.

Love and Light,
Johan

God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
12/01/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

we have a 2.5 band on this again. We had one briefly a couple weeks or so ago, this one is more intense.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Targeted Messages
Dec 14, 2012 - The Web is spun to conclusion

Gentlemen of the Dark, you have now spun your web to its conclusion.
Implosion is now the only possible outcome.
The Michael

[link to www.abundanthope.net]

^^Can't be soon enough...^^

GLP