Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1541191
United States
09/14/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nip's solar/quake thread
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1535447

Shit!! just had a random thought of stupidity.... a day or so ago I saw a thread on here saying the speed of light has speeded up or something.......... now I have seen link above.... what is speed of light has not changed but we are in fact moving closer to our sun more rapidly??????

Thread: The speed of light has increased to 374740572.5 M/sec. Before you jump, investigate.
 Quoting: sway

Not a bad article pretty good for what is released for public reading. Space does not have the density throughout it. the density here IS changing at the end of this great cycle, here and all the other areas of this sector of space that are in, or going to be in, or leaving this particular beam of energy coming from the center of the Milky Way. we have been in this, still in the edges of it, since Oct 2006. this is not the photon belt although we are in it too.

the vibration is increasing and the density changing and that would affect the speed of light, making it faster. I have hit on some ideas, your post caused me to open up a link to my knowledge packet, called my monad, and I need to digest it a bit more, I can do some more clarification. I already forgot a bit of what I wanted to say, biggy headache coming on again. Possibly due to the 30 minutes gamma ray blast that may be the cause of the satellite issue with Dish.

I want to draw me a couple pics, of images i see in my head but don't have an earth english vocabularly for. (which is one reason this world has to adopt and further develop ONE language, so communications can be consistant.)

We are not necessarily moving closer to the sun. That would not much affect the speed of light anyway, it would just arrive sooner, but the speed of light I know is affected further out in the solar system from the sun. Density is not exactly the same of local space as it comes nearer the borders of the heliosphere. Our year has shortened.

This solar system is being moved closed to our real central sun, Alcyone, though, by intend as part of building up this sector of Nebadon, into at least 4d consciousness and lighter density. Everyone tells about how Nibiru is here, it's not, but we are never going to confront it again, partly because we are being moved, it's being moved, and if it stays at the low vibration it is, this solar system will be invisible to Nibiru eventually, we won't be on their radar.

I think if I spend a bit of time on notes and thinking, I can come up with something I can put into what english I know.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

with respect NIP... how do you know a quickening in the earths orbit would not affect the speed of light?

spock
 Quoting: sway

We are not discussing a quickening of earths orbit here as to the question on light speed from the sun. The time stuff posted in one of the articles is not so either. time is not speeding up by much, as your clocks are changing by 6 hours a day either. mine change by a few minutes every few months, as compared to internet time on the computer. They are always a few minutes slow.

the quickening is the vibration, much more than the orbit at this time. the orbit will quicken more gradually over a long period and it is shorter than before.

earth's orbit doesn't have anything to do with the amount of time light from the sun takes to arrive. except of course if we are closer the light shows up sooner.

The change is because of the quickening of the whole solar system, the density and vibration of space within our whole solar system is changing. the quickening I assume affects slightly the energy and speed of photons on the surface too though.

As to light speed, science claims its the speed of photon particle movement and that is not so, unless science has changed their description. It is the transfer of energy over the wave length associated with light. Not the movement of actual photon particles. it is the frequency of the wave changing, maybe oscillation is a better word.

At some point after the long stasis and as earth is all transferred over to english, we are going to introduce more accurate words, and begin the changeover to the language of Nebadon, which add great clarity to understanding, emotions, and the like on this planet, a consistancy. Language is not well developed here yet.
TheOracle

User ID: 1547413
United States
09/14/2011 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

I have been wanting to ask you a question for quite some time and hope this is an ok thread to do so.

Do I recall a post once in which you stated you have MS?

Just wondering as I have MS and have had some very unusual experiences lately that seem to coincide with solar activity.

Today is a really bad day - I feel like my head weighs a ton and it is hard to even stay erect.

However, there have been days with activity related to the sun in which I have felt energized...better than I have felt in a long time.

I am not on a disease modifying drug at this time. I had to stop the monthly infusions (my choice of drug at the time) because it sent my immune system into non-existance and I kept getting sick everything from pneumonia to Mono. I was doing really good despite this fact and then right before the VA earthquake hit and then these big solar flares, I started experiencing intense dizziness and nausea. However, I can relate these symptoms to EQ and solar activity most of the time. It never completely wanes and is always present in some way. My ability to focus is way off and vision is out of wack too.

Even if I am wrong about recalling a post from you stating you have MS, I was wondering if you could give me a rundown on your thoughts about the current EQ and solar activity and how it affects a person physically. I am a firm believer in the fact that what is transpiring is working on our dna and feel it will cause all of us to have some bad days regardless if one has disease issues or not.

Do you have any take on this dna re-arrangement for people with disease? I have an intense feeling that I should just hang on and things will begin to improve at some point in time soon. However, the human side of me is getting concerned about my physical symptoms. I really feel a battle going on between my physical and spiritual thoughts.
Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. --Samuel Johnson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225643
United States
09/14/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

I have been wanting to ask you a question for quite some time and hope this is an ok thread to do so.

Just wondering as I have MS and have had some very unusual experiences lately that seem to coincide with solar activity.

Today is a really bad day - I feel like my head weighs a ton and it is hard to even stay erect.

However, there have been days with activity related to the sun in which I have felt energized...better than I have felt in a long time.

I am not on a disease modifying drug at this time. I had to stop the monthly infusions (my choice of drug at the time) because it sent my immune system into non-existance and I kept getting sick everything from pneumonia to Mono. I was doing really good despite this fact and then right before the VA earthquake hit and then these big solar flares, I started experiencing intense dizziness and nausea. However, I can relate these symptoms to EQ and solar activity most of the time. It never completely wanes and is always present in some way. My ability to focus is way off and vision is out of wack too.

Even if I am wrong about recalling a post from you stating you have MS, I was wondering if you could give me a rundown on your thoughts about the current EQ and solar activity and how it affects a person physically. I am a firm believer in the fact that what is transpiring is working on our dna and feel it will cause all of us to have some bad days regardless if one has disease issues or not.

Do you have any take on this dna re-arrangement for people with disease? I have an intense feeling that I should just hang on and things will begin to improve at some point in time soon. However, the human side of me is getting concerned about my physical symptoms. I really feel a battle going on between my physical and spiritual thoughts.
 Quoting: TheOracle

I met a lady who started taking OPC-3 and she swears by it for MS she said she was able to get out of bed and had been symtom free for 10 years. I thought I would let you know if you have not heard of it before:) :)hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/14/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

at this point, hang on. the MS yes, and I got it from the swine flu vaccine in 1976. it carried 3 viruses on purpose, a polio like one that caused MS, and ones that caused RA and Lupus. I lost my cousin to the lupus, he took the vaccine too.

I have had the virus killed by technology from my sky doc, AA Raphael. my various illness over the years destroyed my pituitary gland and I have undergone stem cell transplants to rebuild it and have been off corticosteroids for at least 3 years now I think, can't remember. I still need a bit if I am under weather or do too much now and then. and sky doc gives me a bit extra when arthritis which is inflammatory flares of a special type. I am far from well yet. but able to do this at the computer on my time schedule. I would not be here at all without the help I got.

My thyroid responded first, i was off thyroid quickly but the adrenals depressed for such a long time were another story, and I had stem cell transplants to them too.

I never took any of the MS treatments, other that ACTH which helped me recover the flares rapidly but also had its own toll later. I was afraid of modern medicine by that point. MY being a nurse and watching cancer treatment caused me to become very wary.

I spent a lot of time in wheelchairs and on crutches, and my list of ailments for those that bash my disability here is long and not only the MS. I have severe spinal stenosis and other arthritic conditions, also which is aided where can be by sky doc. but cannot be cured he can only lesson the serious deposits. I am reporting this because of other folks attacks about my being on disability. to you ones who might read this here, I lived for Years in braces and have had about 2 dozen surguries of various types, many to release compressed nerves from the stenosis, and other place., I have undergone two sets of spinal fusions as part of that. Cervical fusion of 3 vertebrae and lumbar fusion, plus other decompressive surgery there. I am not a lazy whatsoever. I underwent also 2 dozen epidurals for the cervical and lumbar stenosis.

Now, i have been thru the dna remodeling and have 24 strands, despite all the other stuff I have. Being sensitive thusly is also confused with the other stuff I have! there are times I wish I was less sensitive in fact because of the physical issues, but it serves me still and lets me help others with same. So I don't complain, I go to bed for a bit when it gets intense if need be. I do now know that some of my stuff I could not explain to anyone, was related to being in solar max twice along with my MS. I learned that just 3 or 4 years ago I guess when I began to follow the solar stuff online. and hugely when I started to follow NICT january 2009, and I could see the images and feel at the SAME TIME! very enlightening in fact.

I personally think it a good idea to not depress your immune system too much, but thats an issue for you and your docs. Its not really an immune depressive disease, the scientists are wrong and this is a great reason to kill off more sick people from their vaccines. It is active polio related virus, at least in many cases.

Did YOU take the swine flu vaccine around 1976? Or any other vaccines as an adult? stay away from the pneumonia vaccine they offer us old folks and disabled folks, it is causing all the diabetes and yes, I got that too and its not fixable. I took the dam thing, twice in fact, when it came out and 10 years later. At that time I was not aware of vaccine games.
It would be likely the dizziness and nausea is related to solar, and also earth movements. I paid some attention to sun locations in august, which I posted in ELq's thread and momma is wobbling a lot and that will often produce nausea and vertigo. I have had some increase, but I asked sky doc to do something with my ears late summer 2009, because the vertigo had become incapacitating at times from the severe wobbling that year, after Jupiter ignition. the ascension and solar/planetary stuff continues to be a bit disabling for me with my other issues.

I have had some focus problems with eyes off and on for a couple weeks and I assume this is related to what is going on. I don't have an reason to believe it has other causes and it's also ragweed season which produces some eye allergy stuff for me.

I am going to send you a PM, You can't reply but I will give you a way to reply to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1067150
United States
09/15/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The left side of my brain is being tugged, as is always the case when these big ones hit. Weird but very consistent.
 Quoting: Path_No_Logical_Ire

My left side brain has throbbed for 7 days now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The left side of my brain is being tugged, as is always the case when these big ones hit. Weird but very consistent.

Quoting: m/walk

have you checked your sutures on your head? they may also be spreading because many folks, are growing a 3rd brain lobe, the pyschic lobe. I have huge spreads in my sutures on my head. I have been pushing this for 2 years now. Many people have headaches and tender and itching heads from this. Some of you are getting your baby soft spots back. Look for them. It's normal as are the discomforts. this stuff is for real. I am a nurse and I do know what sutures feel like and I have felt some other spreading heads in addition to my own.

There is possibly going to be some more symptoms for all of you, I was going to post there was a cme 24 hours ago that is probably a very direct hit halo. It did NOT show on soho images, I back tracked using the search, but it sure did on Stereo ahead cor 2. there were not images available for behind cor 2 but it was obvious on HI 1 behind earlier today. this is a good sized CME and I don't know when it should hit. I was told about it by CM this morning when I was walking home from my coffee with friends. at first there were not stereo cor images up and only the bubble on hi 1 behind. later I confirmed it when they did put up the ahead images, but never did post the behind ones on cor 2

there is another going on now showing clearly on cor 2 ahead and fuzzy on behind. and I will have to check it tomorrow. time for bed. there are no new lasco images to compare yet. when the CME's are on Stereo and NOTHING on lasco, that i a straight hit at us from the center of the sun. stuff coming closer to the edge will usually show on lasco, as do ones on the sides and back.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

have you checked your sutures on your head? they may also be spreading because many folks, are growing a 3rd brain lobe, the pyschic lobe. I have huge spreads in my sutures on my head. I have been pushing this for 2 years now. Many people have headaches and tender and itching heads from this. Some of you are getting your baby soft spots back. Look for them. It's normal as are the discomforts. this stuff is for real. I am a nurse and I do know what sutures feel like and I have felt some other spreading heads in addition to my own.

No itching but my head hurts alot, on occasion it will migrate to the right side, usually behind my eyes. Where are the sutures located, in the back of your head?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
go here and browse around. I bookmarked it for that purpose sometime ago. [link to www.getbodysmart.com]

also this link which for some reason is producing a blank page for me tonight. [link to www.getbodysmart.com]

they are located between all your cranial bones. they should be all sealed up if not spreading, but you might feel little ridges where they are. If they are spreading it will be obvious. all of mine are but the big spread started for me on the top of my head between the parietal bones. my spread between those two is a full inch. (coronal suture) I have a long 3 inch spread on the back of my crown area of the lambdoidal and coronal sutures that is also at least an inch wide, an the lambdoidal sutures themselves are about 2/3 inch wide. I have lots of other small spreads.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2011 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
go here and browse around. I bookmarked it for that purpose sometime ago. [link to www.getbodysmart.com]

also this link which for some reason is producing a blank page for me tonight. [link to www.getbodysmart.com]

Hey, thanks for the link, informative, and btw good thread. All eyes like ours are pointed skyward. I am feeling some ridging at the top of my head, and it kind of sore in the back.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
good night. I must have some beauty sleep.
TheOracle

United States
09/15/2011 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

at this point, hang on. the MS yes, and I got it from the swine flu vaccine in 1976. it carried 3 viruses on purpose, a polio like one that caused MS, and ones that caused RA and Lupus. I lost my cousin to the lupus, he took the vaccine too.

I have had the virus killed by technology from my sky doc, AA Raphael. my various illness over the years destroyed my pituitary gland and I have undergone stem cell transplants to rebuild it and have been off corticosteroids for at least 3 years now I think, can't remember. I still need a bit if I am under weather or do too much now and then. and sky doc gives me a bit extra when arthritis which is inflammatory flares of a special type. I am far from well yet. but able to do this at the computer on my time schedule. I would not be here at all without the help I got.

My thyroid responded first, i was off thyroid quickly but the adrenals depressed for such a long time were another story, and I had stem cell transplants to them too.

I never took any of the MS treatments, other that ACTH which helped me recover the flares rapidly but also had its own toll later. I was afraid of modern medicine by that point. MY being a nurse and watching cancer treatment caused me to become very wary.

I spent a lot of time in wheelchairs and on crutches, and my list of ailments for those that bash my disability here is long and not only the MS. I have severe spinal stenosis and other arthritic conditions, also which is aided where can be by sky doc. but cannot be cured he can only lesson the serious deposits. I am reporting this because of other folks attacks about my being on disability. to you ones who might read this here, I lived for Years in braces and have had about 2 dozen surguries of various types, many to release compressed nerves from the stenosis, and other place., I have undergone two sets of spinal fusions as part of that. Cervical fusion of 3 vertebrae and lumbar fusion, plus other decompressive surgery there. I am not a lazy whatsoever. I underwent also 2 dozen epidurals for the cervical and lumbar stenosis.

Now, i have been thru the dna remodeling and have 24 strands, despite all the other stuff I have. Being sensitive thusly is also confused with the other stuff I have! there are times I wish I was less sensitive in fact because of the physical issues, but it serves me still and lets me help others with same. So I don't complain, I go to bed for a bit when it gets intense if need be. I do now know that some of my stuff I could not explain to anyone, was related to being in solar max twice along with my MS. I learned that just 3 or 4 years ago I guess when I began to follow the solar stuff online. and hugely when I started to follow NICT january 2009, and I could see the images and feel at the SAME TIME! very enlightening in fact.

I personally think it a good idea to not depress your immune system too much, but thats an issue for you and your docs. Its not really an immune depressive disease, the scientists are wrong and this is a great reason to kill off more sick people from their vaccines. It is active polio related virus, at least in many cases.

Did YOU take the swine flu vaccine around 1976? Or any other vaccines as an adult? stay away from the pneumonia vaccine they offer us old folks and disabled folks, it is causing all the diabetes and yes, I got that too and its not fixable. I took the dam thing, twice in fact, when it came out and 10 years later. At that time I was not aware of vaccine games.
It would be likely the dizziness and nausea is related to solar, and also earth movements. I paid some attention to sun locations in august, which I posted in ELq's thread and momma is wobbling a lot and that will often produce nausea and vertigo. I have had some increase, but I asked sky doc to do something with my ears late summer 2009, because the vertigo had become incapacitating at times from the severe wobbling that year, after Jupiter ignition. the ascension and solar/planetary stuff continues to be a bit disabling for me with my other issues.

I have had some focus problems with eyes off and on for a couple weeks and I assume this is related to what is going on. I don't have an reason to believe it has other causes and it's also ragweed season which produces some eye allergy stuff for me.

I am going to send you a PM, You can't reply but I will give you a way to reply to me.

NIP....I had to laugh. Raphael was a dear friend of mine at one time a few years back. Thanks for bringing that back to mind for me. You don't know how fitting that is right now.

Stil waiting for your PM...meanwhile, I did not have a flu shot, specifically did not have an H1N1. I was fortunate to have a neuro that said no way. Specifically I had Mono at that time too...and he did not want me compromising my immune system in anyway. Neither did I and I have a mind of my own so wouldn't have done so. I am 50 so how absurd to have gotten Mono at my age. I was receiving monthly infusions with Tysabri at that time for the MS.

You said " My thyroid responded first, i was off thyroid quickly but the adrenals depressed for such a long time were another story"

Similar thing here. My thyroid issues just started to go away, but I know I am still having issues with depressed adrenals.

Thanks for the help.

Last Edited by TheOracle on 09/15/2011 05:17 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey, thanks for the link, informative, and btw good thread. All eyes like ours are pointed skyward. I am feeling some ridging at the top of my head, and it kind of sore in the back.

just keep them pointing INWARD too!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oracle, did you take the swine flu vaccine back in 1976 or do you remember. I took my kids but I can't remember if they took it back then and I have worried when either on them has strange stuff. Did anybody else here take that and now have health issues or know somebody that did, as to ms, ra, or lupus?
Ozark

User ID: 1312710
United States
09/15/2011 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey NIP, I'm still waiting to hear from you also!

The solar flares and CME's affect me also, all of the different symptoms. I am an earth sensitive.
I have peripheral neuropathies and MS symptoms, my legs just give out. My disabling injuries were caused by cumulative chemical injuries living in Louisiana with all of the crop dusting and oil industry and a sick building doing my downfall, all medically tested and documented.

I also had all of the vaccines in the 60's, probably the contaminated ones. A lot of my friends and other chemically injured folks I know also had the childhood vaccines. A lot also have the degenerating peripheral neuropathies and MS symptoms. I had the added vaccines for living overseas in Singapore in the early 70's. I will never forget how ill and painful those vaccines were, thyphus, thyphoid, diptheria and cholera. I could not lift my arms and hurt for over a week.

The flares and geomagnetic storms affect me the most. I can hear and feel them when I lie down to sleep, so damn loud! I feel every earth wobble, 24/7.....the only relief from it is when riding in the car! Have to be extra careful to allow for the earth wobble so as not to fall. Lots of pressure and ear pitch changes too!

yoda

hf
Favorite quote or Haiku,
Nikos Kazantzakis

" I said to the Almond tree, "Sister, speak to me of God..."
And the Almond tree blossomed...
TheOracle

United States
09/15/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oracle, did you take the swine flu vaccine back in 1976 or do you remember. I took my kids but I can't remember if they took it back then and I have worried when either on them has strange stuff. Did anybody else here take that and now have health issues or know somebody that did, as to ms, ra, or lupus?

No to 1976 swine flu vaccine...thank goodness. But I did live in very close proximity to Three Mile Island. You can guess what my family history of thyroid issues are about. However, mysteriously last year, my thyroid just bounced up to normal range.

My sister also did not take the 1976 Swine flu vaccine but has all the signs and symptoms of Lupus, including the issue with pleurosy (sp?) multiple times and other related symptoms, however her tests always comes back negative. I attribute it all to Three Mile Island.
TheOracle

United States
09/15/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

The solar flares and CME's affect me also, all of the different symptoms. I am an earth sensitive.
I have peripheral neuropathies and MS symptoms, my legs just give out. My disabling injuries were caused by cumulative chemical injuries living in Louisiana with all of the crop dusting and oil industry and a sick building doing my downfall, all medically tested and documented.

I also had all of the vaccines in the 60's, probably the contaminated ones. A lot of my friends and other chemically injured folks I know also had the childhood vaccines. A lot also have the degenerating peripheral neuropathies and MS symptoms. I had the added vaccines for living overseas in Singapore in the early 70's. I will never forget how ill and painful those vaccines were, thyphus, thyphoid, diptheria and cholera. I could not lift my arms and hurt for over a week.

The flares and geomagnetic storms affect me the most. I can hear and feel them when I lie down to sleep, so damn loud! I feel every earth wobble, 24/7.....the only relief from it is when riding in the car! Have to be extra careful to allow for the earth wobble so as not to fall. Lots of pressure and ear pitch changes too!

yoda

hf
 Quoting: Ozark

Ozark, you are not alone. Since the Virgina quake, I don't feel like I've had a day without having some sort of phyical sensation from earth changes and movements. Even though I don't tolerate them well, I feel somewhat blessed that I have a built in warning system.

It's strange sometimes but I try to go with it as best I can.

My dad died 4 years ago. Occasionally he comes back to see me..mostly to tell me important things that he feels I need to know.

Three months ago he kept popping in and telling me about the Luray, VA area. I thought he was directing me an area that had caves for times when some think that is needed, so I decided to take a trip there. I was there the Friday - Sunday prior to the VA earthquake.

I went to Luray caverns and had the most awesome experience. Seems what he wanted to let me know what not to go to that place of fear if the solar issues actually happen. His message in the end was to get my fear under control and just go with whatever is happening, rather than listening to the people who are preparing to retreat to caves. The biggest part of his message was that the upcoming events were not to be feared and instead welcomed. It was far more complicated than that, but this is the idea of what I learned from my trip. It was all wrapped around the fear that can be experienced due to my sensitivities to these changes and the fear that can come with knowing what was coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507832
United States
09/15/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2011 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

hf

My ex husband was in the army and I also underwent a lot of unneeded vaccines , including the ones your have mentioned, which is interesting, because it was when we were living in San Antonio at BAMC that I began to not feel well. I never thought about that. but things worsened a lot after the 1976 swine flu vaccine. as to your wobbing, have they tested you for Meniere's? I had terrible balance issues and would not carry by grandbaby who was living in my home when she was born. I really flunked the menieres tests badly. this was maybe 1998 when I had the studies. steroid use from all my stuff probably caused my cataracts, they came on suddenly, and I had both eyes done 6 weeks apart, also I think in 1998, could have been 1999. I can't remember. Was during the time of all the long acting steroids injected in my epidural spaces for the stenosis.

I also had seizures and my arms would give out suddenly too, another reason I did not carry the baby around.

well Oracle, I know you are waiting, I am about 3 pages behind in my email. Mostly I am tired of mail right now, some nasty stuff came and I cut it off for a bit. I like working here more, because my work gets read more than answers in mail. before I had a website and depended on patrick bellringer and others to post the material, the mail was overwhelming and I finally learned on repetitive questions to save samples and cut and paste, which shorted the time some, instead of writing it over and over.

I have had some people become very "needy" and wanting me to be a spiritual guru, and so have cut back for that reason. I have the same 24 hours as anyone else in a day. So I have backed from that. I have someone on my team who collects some of my work here and makes pdf files out it so people can follow that and get some questions answers or think about what is said anyway. Maybe tomorrow or so if your lucky I will dig thru it all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2011 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

hf

My ex husband was in the army and I also underwent a lot of unneeded vaccines , including the ones your have mentioned, which is interesting, because it was when we were living in San Antonio at BAMC that I began to not feel well. I never thought about that. but things worsened a lot after the 1976 swine flu vaccine. as to your wobbing, have they tested you for Meniere's? I had terrible balance issues and would not carry by grandbaby who was living in my home when she was born. I really flunked the menieres tests badly. this was maybe 1998 when I had the studies. steroid use from all my stuff probably caused my cataracts, they came on suddenly, and I had both eyes done 6 weeks apart, also I think in 1998, could have been 1999. I can't remember. Was during the time of all the long acting steroids injected in my epidural spaces for the stenosis.

I also had seizures and my arms would give out suddenly too, another reason I did not carry the baby around.

well Oracle, I know you are waiting, I am about 3 pages behind in my email. Mostly I am tired of mail right now, some nasty stuff came and I cut it off for a bit. I like working here more, because my work gets read more than answers in mail. before I had a website and depended on patrick bellringer and others to post the material, the mail was overwhelming and I finally learned on repetitive questions to save samples and cut and paste, which shorted the time some, instead of writing it over and over.

I have had some people become very "needy" and wanting me to be a spiritual guru, and so have cut back for that reason. I have the same 24 hours as anyone else in a day. So I have backed from that. I have someone on my team who collects some of my work here and makes pdf files out it so people can follow that and get some questions answers or think about what is said anyway. Maybe tomorrow or so if your lucky I will dig thru it all.

No concern from me. I really just wanted a little rundown on your understanding of the dna changes that are taking place for those that can accept it and any ideas you have about helping oneself to allow the changes.

You have already given me alot to think about, especially the ability to have Raphael help with that work. I think I needed a jump start to get my brain thinking in the right direction.

I used to work with Raphael with other people, one in particular, so you just mentioning his name triggered a lot of understanding and recollection.
TheOracle

United States
09/16/2011 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

Thanks for the PM.

Yes, I can make that request, but I really appreciate that you would have done so for me.

I think the point was for you to give me that nudge and reminder....mission accomplished and I thank you very much.

I think I am so very tired and was looking for some sort of confirmation that the DNA changes would make all the physical ailments magically go away. I have so little time to focus on the the work that goes with these energies and have a hard time being clear that things are transpiring in my life just the way the need to.

Everything is changing very quickly, sometimes it's hard to keep up with it all.

Again, thank you for posting these things. I appreciate your input/posts.

Peace and Light to you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

Thanks for the PM.

Yes, I can make that request, but I really appreciate that you would have done so for me.

I think the point was for you to give me that nudge and reminder....mission accomplished and I thank you very much.

I think I am so very tired and was looking for some sort of confirmation that the DNA changes would make all the physical ailments magically go away. I have so little time to focus on the the work that goes with these energies and have a hard time being clear that things are transpiring in my life just the way the need to.

Everything is changing very quickly, sometimes it's hard to keep up with it all.

Peace and Light to you.

well my dna hooking up didn't seem to do much for the arthritis, ms etc and confused the situation, as way back then I didn't know yet very consciously about the process going on. It was my guide and soul mate Tom (who is not incarnate with me this life) in fact who started coming around a lot and giving me an education about it. He sent me to the book store to check some reading and he was the one who coined my term "ascension syndrome", not me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2011 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

Thanks for the PM.

Peace and Light to you.

well my dna hooking up didn't seem to do much for the arthritis, ms etc and confused the situation, as way back then I didn't know yet very consciously about the process going on. It was my guide and soul mate Tom (who is not incarnate with me this life) in fact who started coming around a lot and giving me an education about it. He sent me to the book store to check some reading and he was the one who coined my term "ascension syndrome", not me.

Yes it hasn't done much for me either in the physical way, yet there have been a few days when I have felt energized in an odd way. Something I don't experience often so it is very easy to pinpoint when it happens.

I actually had symptoms of MS way back to my early 20's but they were minor, except for the major bladder issues that always plagued me since then. MS really reared it's ugly head on me during a time in which I was doing a lot of healing and teaching. I think that spiritual energy enters the chakras and comes though the nervous system in order to come into your consciousness. I believe I was vert zealous about channeling and did not concern myself with protection.

It's my thought anyway. I think the MS was there long before I started my spiritual journey...just that the practices I did NOT use were hard on my physical body and hence MS was able to come out in full force.

superman Regardless, we are still superwomen!

Peace
TheOracle

United States
09/16/2011 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIP.

Thanks for the PM.

Peace and Light to you.

Yes it hasn't done much for me either in the physical way, yet there have been a few days when I have felt energized in an odd way. Something I don't experience often so it is very easy to pinpoint when it happens.

I actually had symptoms of MS way back to my early 20's but they were minor, except for the major bladder issues that always plagued me since then. MS really reared it's ugly head on me during a time in which I was doing a lot of healing and teaching. I think that spiritual energy enters the chakras and comes though the nervous system in order to come into your consciousness. I believe I was vert zealous about channeling and did not concern myself with protection.

It's my thought anyway. I think the MS was there long before I started my spiritual journey...just that the practices I did NOT use were hard on my physical body and hence MS was able to come out in full force.

superman Regardless, we are still superwomen!

Peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1547413

That was me....forgot to sign in.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
well back on topic, solar stuff, I made this post in elq thread, because I mentioned above I think, about a CME not mentioned by nasa early the 14th utc.

Anyway more images are now available and this is the copy of the post I just made.

well the unreported cme that should be a direct hit from the center of the sun should arrive soon now. this one early the 14th utc, actually would have started late the 15th utc. not the one mentioned by space weather, that was the later one that day. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] this one did not show on soho at all, but was on behind [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

beautiful bubble /lightbulb cme some call them.

editing this post and placeing this link from the 14th. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] hi1 behind has a rare bubble type cme on IT but not until about 9 utc. I was to go look at the soho images for the 14th.

OK the light bulb cme at the beginning of sept 14, did show barely on soho, the HALO look. here is one sample [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

There is NOTHING on SOHO OR stereo cor 2 a or b, that matches this lightbulb cme ejection around 9 utc on the 14th, On stereo HI 1 B linked above. how strange. I have never seen anything, and as the time progresses it surely looks like a cme, but I have no idea on why it doesn't show on the others, except that is isn't in the range of the other equipment.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well checked stereo before turning in, cme on stereo ahead cor 2, at beginning of Sept 17 utc. barely on behind. Nothing on soho yet. could be earth directed, will have to wait and see any more images tomorrow. good night.
RelaxingVibes

User ID: 1524358
United States
09/17/2011 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
well back on topic, solar stuff, I made this post in elq thread, because I mentioned above I think, about a CME not mentioned by nasa early the 14th utc.

Anyway more images are now available and this is the copy of the post I just made.

well the unreported cme that should be a direct hit from the center of the sun should arrive soon now. this one early the 14th utc, actually would have started late the 15th utc. not the one mentioned by space weather, that was the later one that day. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] this one did not show on soho at all, but was on behind [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

beautiful bubble /lightbulb cme some call them.

editing this post and placeing this link from the 14th. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] hi1 behind has a rare bubble type cme on IT but not until about 9 utc. I was to go look at the soho images for the 14th.

OK the light bulb cme at the beginning of sept 14, did show barely on soho, the HALO look. here is one sample [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

There is NOTHING on SOHO OR stereo cor 2 a or b, that matches this lightbulb cme ejection around 9 utc on the 14th, On stereo HI 1 B linked above. how strange. I have never seen anything, and as the time progresses it surely looks like a cme, but I have no idea on why it doesn't show on the others, except that is isn't in the range of the other equipment.

Is this the cme hitting us right now ? [link to img11.imageshack.us]
RelaxingVibes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2011 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes, possibly why I woke up, body picking up stuff, eating a bit, going back to bed soon.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2011 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterdays compilation.

Ok since its quieter today, should be easier to watch. so here goes the missing 4+ on usgs post.

1:02 Utc mb 5.4 FED. STATES OF MICRONESIA REGION

2:02 Utc mb 4.5 EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN

2:49 utc 41.49 S 177.53 W mb 4.7 EAST OF NORTH ISLAND, N.Z.

2:50 utc 37.13 S 178.38 W mb 4.4 A EAST OF NORTH ISLAND, N.Z. (very different location from one above.

2:51 11.00 N 167.32 E 15 Km depth mb 5.7 MARSHALL ISLANDS REGION

3:03 utc 81.13 N 65.93 E 33 km mb 4.4 FRANZ JOSEF LAND, RUSSIA

5:27:55 UTC mb 4.3 50 km depth New Zealand (geonet)

6:45 utc 22.84 N 26.45 W 33 km mb 4.8 NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN LDG

7:46 utc 48.23 N 108.72 E 160 km mb 5.2 CENTRAL MONGOLIA

10:28 utc 47.72 N 153.03 E 114 km mb 4.1 KURIL ISLANDS

I will edit this thru the day and then quote it at the end of the utc day.

12:44 utc mb 3.9 to 4.0 CRETE, GREECE

18:23 UTC mb 6.0 SOUTH OF SOLOMON ISLANDS

18:29 utc mb 6.1 WEST OF MARIANA ISLANDS

19:39 utc 34.33 N 140.56 E 25 mb 4.4 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

19:39 utc 42.99 N 141.92 E 33 mb 5.0 A HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION I am calling these last two, 2 different quakes, far apart from either other. or maybe at each end of a long fault line.

19:46 67.45 N 50.09 E 10 mb 5.1 NORTHWESTERN RUSSIA

20:16 40.18 N 143.67 E 20 mb 5.2 OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

I will note that on [link to www.emsc-csem.org] that many of these Japan quakes and some others were counted as a single quake, but these were widespread over the faults involved.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2011 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
if some of you have not seen this link [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] its a good one to get the current data during solar storms. click on the dials to get the data. this is a moderate CME according to Candace's learning over time, but the AE index seems a bit intense based on the bz's with this. While the storm itself as to protons and wind is "average' the AE seems a bit "elevated."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2011 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
well this current CME in progress has 3 bumps on the AE index all about 4 hours apart. And the haarp TEC graph is unusual. I don't know the meaning of each color there, have never found the instructions to interpret, so I only go on the patterns I watch. this is one very different pattern but I don't know if it means anything at all. [link to maestro.haarp.alaska.edu]

The effects on the haarp magnetometer is pretty intense too. Lots of stuff coming in to churn the ionospheric soup. [link to 137.229.36.30]

Some of you may be picking this up via how you feel today.

and of course here, from the goes satillites which are closer to earth is the evidence of breech also. [link to www.n3kl.org] I find it amazing this is KP 6 storm, something is changing. We have had far bigger storms with much smaller KP's, usually more like 4 and maybe 5.

GLP