Nip's solar/quake thread

shadasonic

User ID: 1507484
United States
10/24/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nip's solar/quake thread
Seems like alot of energy got through in the last half day, body vibes and ear tone fluctuation have been very intense. I was reading a book and could "feel it" building, I told my brother and pulled up the magnetosphere simulation.Mother earths wings were spread wide, he was pretty shocked as he is going through newbie disbelief and confusion. Energy has been different of late,builds quicker and isn't letting up all the way. I can sense waves and particles for days at a time
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3582325
United States
10/25/2011 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
my, on checking stuff this morning, during my night the bz really went up from that CME yesterday, the magnetosphere image is all balled up and look at the AE index. [link to www2.nict.go.jp] bz got up over 20, eyeballing on ACE about to 25.
Emily78

User ID: 1303252
United States
10/25/2011 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ear ringing just picked up too. Left ear. Northern Va.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374158

Hey NIP,
I also noticed my left ear has been ringing..then occasionally my right. I have been checked for tinnitus...it is definitely not that!
What could the ringing be? When no one can tell you it becomes unsettling.. :)

I am pretty healthy also ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/25/2011 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ear ringing just picked up too. Left ear. Northern Va.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374158

Hey NIP,
I also noticed my left ear has been ringing..then occasionally my right. I have been checked for tinnitus...it is definitely not that!
What could the ringing be? When no one can tell you it becomes unsettling.. :)

I am pretty healthy also ...
 Quoting: Emily78

any of the various energies coming in. I am hearing the next lap of the WAVE now too. High pitched crystalline sound. I have to currently be pretty quiet to hear it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/25/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] while it lasts, that is some reaction on the magnetometer on goes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/25/2011 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a warning posted for west coast usa folks on my site. [link to abundanthope.net]
Horusinsun
User ID: 4056576
Australia
10/26/2011 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Candace,

Just before I go into another bot of hayfever sneezing and madness, Spaceweather have a short clip posted to site showing the latest CME.

They are stating it took 41hrs to reach us at a speed of 2 million mph. Interesting hey?

What also was interesting were a few white large items moving quickly with the cloud or just before it reached them.

Wondering if this is fleet ride the wave and doing energy works on the southern polar region, as alot of the cloud had southern polarised energy spaceweather are saying. Felt like it was a blanket effect for earth and it certainly balled the field overnight with some very high reading on BZ and By indexes.

Must go and hope you are well during these times, certainly sounds like the tenuous situation on the western coast is certainly acceralting, the messages of California warnings have been echoing in my ears for the past week or so again, so maybe Soltec. Adama or the various guessing games I play with whom it is who keep telling me things lol!

Night and achoo lol!

Brendan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a possible straight earth facing CME that started somewhere between about 8 and 11 UTC today.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2011 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
well for the heck of it, I am tired and bored, and messed up a knee and in pain, so lets check the quakes not on usgs.

(

Now yesterdays, some anyway, lets see what time I wish to spend.
there are still lots of unposted 4+ turkey aftershocks and a lot of 3+ ones too. usgs still state they report all quakes world wide 2.5+ they do not.

These 3 quakes below show it quaking near Yemen
20:32 utc 15.51 N 52.67 E 33 mb 5.1 NEAR THE COAST OF YEMEN

19:54 utc 14.34 N 53.73 E 33 km mb 4.9 OWEN FRACTURE ZONE REGION

19:38 utc 14.22 N 53.66 E 10km M 4.4 OWEN FRACTURE ZONE REGION GFZ

10:50 utc 58.21 N 19.24 E 10km mb 4.7 BALTIC SEA

9:57 utc 34.65 N 20.39 E 2km mb 4.2 CENTRAL MEDITERRANEAN SEA

3:39 utc 03:39:34.9 18.06 N 109.61 E 10km mb 4.9 HAINAN, CHINA
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
well lets see what gets left off usgs today, since there some more after my post last night which already had 2 which I will move to this post. There are quite a few 4+ after shocks from the East Turkey quake not included at all on USGS, giving a false impression that the quaking is about over there. Lots of 3+ still too.

22:41 utc 52.60 N 19.17 W 10km mb 4.4 NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN

20:20 utc 37.80 N 141.32 E 53km mb 4.8 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

12:21 utc 56.59 N 76.96 W 33km mb 5.1 A NORTHERN QUEBEC, CANADA

12:18 utc 23.13 N 33.27 E 33km mb 5.1 EGYPT

6:15 utc 17.87 S 179.60 W 611km mb 4.3 FIJI REGION

5:56 utc 49.68 N 156.01 E 54km mb 4.6 KURIL ISLANDS

5:04 utc 26.82 S 178.05 W 80km mb 4.7 SOUTH OF FIJI ISLANDS

4:42 utc 37.10 N 74.70 E 25km mb 4.1 SOUTHERN XINJIANG, CHINA

3:39 utc 17.62 S 178.67 W 514km mb 4.4 FIJI REGION

1:20 utc 15.81 S 168.15 E 39km mb 4.9 VANUATU

0:20 utc 24.03 N 158.94 E 5km mb 6.7 NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN

0:17 utc 6.76 N 153.89 E 15km mb 5.8 STATE OF CHUUK, MICRONESIA
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Fleet shoot inside the magnetosphere. We must need protons again to keep the planet stable.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] shows almost zelch protons for at least the last 24 hours.

Sunrise here if about 5 minutes late the last 2 mornings.
~Me

User ID: 1728140
Canada
10/28/2011 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fleet shoot inside the magnetosphere. We must need protons again to keep the planet stable.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] shows almost zelch protons for at least the last 24 hours.

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Why is that NIP? I thought Gaia is needing to release? Doesn't this just prolong things?
"I AM Brenda"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, it seems the not mentioning quakes is going on again. I did not include the unmentioned 4+ in eastern turkey. Those poor people.

ok that's all, I took one aftershock from peru off because it was finally listed.

19:59 utc 38.60 N 43.23 E 2km mb 4.3 EASTERN TURKEY (one of several 4+ not reported)

19:10 utc 14.66 S 76.36 W 22km M 5.2 NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL PERU

19:03 utc 19.89 N 39.77 W 10km mb 5.5 NORTH ATLANTIC OCEA

18:58 utc 17.30 N 41.44 W 10km mb 5.6 NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN BEO

15:33 utc 52.98 N 107.24 E 15km mb 4.1 LAKE BAYKAL REGION, RUSSIA

13:37 utc 42.15 N 77.53 E 1km mb 4.7 M KYRGYZSTAN

13:06 utc 2.55 N 128.56 E 209km M 4.4 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA GFZ

11:14 utc 35.18 N 158.63 E 10km M 5.8 NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN

11:14 utc 25.35 N 148.52 E 1km mb 5.9 EAST OF THE VOLCANO ISLANDS

11:13 utc 21.38 N 155.13 E 164km mb 5.9 NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN

11:13 utc 31.54 N 172.88 W 33km mb 6.1 HAWAIIAN ISLANDS REGION

9:48 utc 35.36 N 43.72 E 275km mb 4.0 IRAQ

8:30 utc 17.70 S 33.82 E 33km mb 5.1 MOZAMBIQUE

1:40 utc 30.76 N 105.77 E 25km mb 4.4
EASTERN SICHUAN, CHINA
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2011 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Why is that NIP? I thought Gaia is needing to release? Doesn't this just prolong things?
 Quoting: ~Me

Man has got the see the UGLY first to accept help. there is still some things that must manifest, any one of several will do.

Gaia has been running slow on her revolutions of late. I missed two days because of clouds/snow. Last 2 days sun has risen 5 minutes late. Today I just got the solar noon time for where I live, 6 minutes late. I am going to set an alarm to check around sunset to see what goes then if I am able to observe anything.

we had over the last couple weeks until just before the colorado storm where the tilt was almost stuck for days, the sun did not move south at rise.
Horus In Sun

User ID: 4244780
Australia
10/29/2011 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
HI Candace,

Brendan now with a login account yay me!

6.9, now in Peru with a set of aftershocks, now tsunami threat posted through the PTWC.

I have been noticing over the last few weeks that the ksy is jolting! Like the fluid motion and movement of the planet is well off at this time.

Also on realtime a moment ago, the velocity lessened in block from over 700 km/s to mear nothing.........

The sun seems to be listing towards the southwest at sunset and the planes surface feels as though it is rolling to a certain respect and then stopping. Also as our memory and consciousness is connected to the field, I have had moments of sheer memory loss, followed by support from the celestials as well the biggin just aiding with balance and stuff.

Intersting very much to me what a time to be here with the greatest roller coaster ride happening in all respects, could do with a vomit bag though lol!

Yes indeed much needs to happen before go time from fleet et al! Including some exposure of the dark ones and earth changes alplenty, hang onto your hats folks!

See ya somewhere in the middle and go Gaia go, quite windy here tonight with centrifugal winds circling in and around plus is overcast, I am SO excited!

Kind Regards,

Brendan.
Horus In Sun, Ra was a giude to earth for some time, not to be confused with god, but the ascended master status, a constant companion with me on this road I walk, strength, courage, wisdom...........
Horus In Sun

User ID: 4294864
Australia
10/30/2011 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Folks,

Just trawelling the internet for news of earth changes and come across Earth Chnages Media.com.

AWorth a look as these guys are seeming to keep up on disasters and changes as they occour!

Sweet have a nice one.

Brendan.
Horus In Sun, Ra was a giude to earth for some time, not to be confused with god, but the ascended master status, a constant companion with me on this road I walk, strength, courage, wisdom...........
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
HI Candace,

Brendan now with a login account yay me!

6.9, now in Peru with a set of aftershocks, now tsunami threat posted through the PTWC.

I have been noticing over the last few weeks that the ksy is jolting! Like the fluid motion and movement of the planet is well off at this time.

Also on realtime a moment ago, the velocity lessened in block from over 700 km/s to mear nothing.........

The sun seems to be listing towards the southwest at sunset and the planes surface feels as though it is rolling to a certain respect and then stopping. Also as our memory and consciousness is connected to the field, I have had moments of sheer memory loss, followed by support from the celestials as well the biggin just aiding with balance and stuff.

Intersting very much to me what a time to be here with the greatest roller coaster ride happening in all respects, could do with a vomit bag though lol!

Yes indeed much needs to happen before go time from fleet et al! Including some exposure of the dark ones and earth changes alplenty, hang onto your hats folks!

See ya somewhere in the middle and go Gaia go, quite windy here tonight with centrifugal winds circling in and around plus is overcast, I am SO excited!

Kind Regards,

Brendan.
 Quoting: Horus In Sun

Brendan, its after equinox, the sun is supposed to be southwest now. it will continue that way at rise and set until solstice in december. then it will begin to move north again. It must be watched each day and noted to determine if its moving in a jerky fashion on the horizons West is difficult for me to get I have to walk to far, but before much longer, I will be able to observe western set from my house without the walk.

The velocity you cannot fully determine from Nict, you must use ace. this sudden changes are usually data outages on the ACE satellite, not a sudden dropping.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2011 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok I think this will be a day of unreported quakes again on usgs. And remember they claim to show all 2.5 and above globally. Which they do not, all those european ones on EMSC are never there, until they hit 4.5 most of the time and not always then. I am still having coffee and waking up, so this works until I need to get serious.

11:53 utc 10.45 N 88.42 E 33km mb 4.9 BAY OF BENGAL

11:29 utc 74.25 N 9.36 E 10km mb 4.3 GREENLAND SEA SC3

8:41 utc 46.20 N 152.58 E 80km mb 4.3 KURIL ISLANDS

7:35 utc 28.57 N 9.76 W 30 mb 4.3 MOROCCO

7:27 utc 46.02 N 152.18 E 130km mb 4.0 KURIL ISLANDS

3:31 utc 56.22 N 75.11 E 33km mb 4.8 SOUTHWESTERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA

1:50 utc 35.99 N 178.78 W 10km mb 5.6 NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN

1:45 utc 14.78 S 177.60 W 600km mb 5.7 FIJI REGION
Horus In Sun

User ID: 4342681
Australia
10/31/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys,

Ummm just to clear something up incase my meesage was misleading.

I was reporting on a jolting effect of the sky not the sum.

What seems to happen is this: Usually clouds freely float through the sky, unless of course they are near mountain rangaes and then they tend to fan out and disperse to a certain degree.

Here in an open area where clouds used to float and move freely, I have been witnessing with my own eyes and sublte pausing of some clouds fronts, followed by a jolting movement of them and then seeing them move on. If I am paitient outside I can usually watch for around fifteen minutes and am seeing this happen more frequently over the last couple of months especially.

I was wondering wether this was due to energy shocks from siesmic discharges of wether this was due to the fields position etc etc.

Thankyou for reminding me of equinox, as I do not have a calendar or a visible clock in this house at all and am rarely reminded of such times as per above.

I havent been in Tasmania long, usually am from the mainland of Australia so it takes some time to work out the positioning of things such as the sun.

Iris showing one eq in Califrnia of a lower mag, but maybe this will lead to the mini quakes Esu was talking about recently, also Italy have had flash flooding recently and some volcanoes are having ash plumes releasing from the cauldera.

Was on Earth Changes Media last night and they do chronicle earth changes which might be of some use to us at this time.

Kind Regards,

Brendan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys,

Ummm just to clear something up incase my meesage was misleading.

I was reporting on a jolting effect of the sky not the sum.

What seems to happen is this: Usually clouds freely float through the sky, unless of course they are near mountain rangaes and then they tend to fan out and disperse to a certain degree.

Here in an open area where clouds used to float and move freely, I have been witnessing with my own eyes and sublte pausing of some clouds fronts, followed by a jolting movement of them and then seeing them move on. If I am paitient outside I can usually watch for around fifteen minutes and am seeing this happen more frequently over the last couple of months especially.

I was wondering wether this was due to energy shocks from siesmic discharges of wether this was due to the fields position etc etc.

Thankyou for reminding me of equinox, as I do not have a calendar or a visible clock in this house at all and am rarely reminded of such times as per above.

I havent been in Tasmania long, usually am from the mainland of Australia so it takes some time to work out the positioning of things such as the sun.

Iris showing one eq in Califrnia of a lower mag, but maybe this will lead to the mini quakes Esu was talking about recently, also Italy have had flash flooding recently and some volcanoes are having ash plumes releasing from the cauldera.

Was on Earth Changes Media last night and they do chronicle earth changes which might be of some use to us at this time.

Kind Regards,

Brendan.
 Quoting: Horus In Sun

my guess is cloud ships. But I really don't know.

as to the sun, If you were the one I said it was supposed to be southwest this time of year, well for those of you down under, I am not sure, it should be moving north I guess, since it's your spring time.
Andyjax

User ID: 1397230
United States
10/31/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
good afternoon NIP, i found this to be interesting. the link below shows a series of quakes that happened north of El Hierro in the Canary's. i have some screen shots of this but cant post it but will forward to you. My first impression is that they are not natural by observing what is going on in Japan, Turkey and the rest of the world. it makes me think about the Dr. Peter Beter.

[link to www.oe-files.de]

after you click on the link just grab the map and go to the canary islands and zoom in. You will see what i am referring to.

Last Edited by Andyjax on 10/31/2011 02:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2011 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Andy, my computer did not open the link above, well it did, but a blank page.

I did check my mail, and I assume you mean your idea is suggested by the pattern. however today alone in that area, there have been 18 quakes above 2.5 and into 3+ in size there, and 15 yesterday, 12 the day before and continuing into previous days. There are probably a lot smaller than that.

I am suggesting magma/lava tube movement and associated fault movement. So many of the sub sites do not show the whole thing action. all of these above are very close together and thus if not all of them are there, a pattern could made to suggest something accidentally or on purpose.
Andyjax

User ID: 1529868
United States
10/31/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks NIP here is another link that is keeping an eye on El Hierro it has some interesting pics and sattelite shots.

[link to earthquake-report.com]

as to the pattern even my work partner said it looked strange, as of late today around 93 tremors have been registered. personnally i am keeping an eye on it as we do not have any kind of early warning system setup here in florida. I even mentioned this to city hall and they looked at me as if i'm crazy. well you have a good night. will check all your posts in the morning and i am working on connecting to get updates myself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
today we had a cme that is looking like Nasa on their fancy simulation might glance earth. I don't think so, but this is a post I made in another thread.

This is the image on stereo A shortly have it begin to appear. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

the last cme that hit us awhile back was on the lower section, not the upper section and much brighter colored and obvious. That is the reason of my thinking. NASA did not even report the last CME that hit us on spaceweather or the simulation. I remember that there had been 5 cme's in one day and two very close together in the lower left of the stereo a image. Nasa ignored them and that is what hit us last time. Just going on my own observations here.

this is same CME a little later today. [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

I am trying to image how this one looked in relation to earth, in a 3d image, vs the 2d image on stereo. I will just wait and see what if anything shows up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
While it lasts, craft shooting beam into sun about 3 hours ago on stereo behind [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Horus In Sun

User ID: 4407552
Australia
11/01/2011 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Candace,

Yes I am the one you mentioned the suns position to.

It does seem to be heading more southwest, I will get my compass out soon as it will give me an indication there.

So more CME's coming in. Wonderful.

I had one of the worst headaches today I've had in some time, I'm sleeping a fair whack of hours and waking still unrested.

Little aggitated and grumpy for a few hours then feel clear and functioning again.

As with Les who has woken a few times with the dementia feeling, although things are clearing up a bit more each day.

Thugs and forums hey, maybe it would be a good time just to remove them all together. Strangely overnight the night before I read about the attacks I was praying for their removal and banning them from this reality altogether. 13 millenia of disception I think speaks for itself and it is high time, these high crimes stopped and were put to their karma and choices.

Beautiful day here in Tas nice birds chirpping, some carrying messages which is also a custom of mine to do so. Evening meditation at 7pm. Things are starting to clear nicely with this team effort of ours.

As I said before, would love to be on the forum, I guess I'll have to wait, bloody email break ins not just of myself, but also friends on different networking sites having things hacked into.

Thankyou for the ACE site info, could you please link it for me? This way I can save it to my favourites.

Also Candace I wrote before about Earth Changes Media, they are carrying information atm regarding the Canary islands, which another writer mentioned above earlier.

Enough for now,

Kindest, Warmest Regards,

See you in the soup,

Brendan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2011 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Brenden we are not worried about the canary islands, this is lots of volcanic tube movement plus the ongoing underwater eruptions. Go back thru my posts here , there are links galore. just find this or any of my posts and use the up and down arrows in the upper right which will move you thru them quickly to collect links. ACE is the satellite that provides the data for nict, bats r us etc. often when nict is down, act is still running. main ace link [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] on the left menu you can get the actual figures per minute if you want them.

also for CURRENT conditions at any time [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] click on the dials for a chart.

[link to solarimg.org] this fellow here has a whole page of information that constantly updates for a quick over view.
Horus In Sun

User ID: 4484565
Australia
11/02/2011 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks once again Candace, much abliged!

Still setting up with other starseeds and going through the phoenix journals for the TRUTH undeniable.

I am trying also to form a ground team of other seeds, one in America so far and we are in daily meetings and sharing of info which is much needed. How funny is that an Arc is so computerally illiterate such as myself lol!

Anyways hope you are well and to you all at AHS keep up the great work, not too much further to go!

Kindest Regards,

Brendan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
well looky this left off of usgs.

15:08 utc 43.15 N 96.78 W 10km mb 5.4 SOUTH DAKOTA

I am also watching haarp [link to www.haarp.alaska.edu] there may or may not be brewing evidence of possible really big quake, there was a tiny bit of activity in the 2.5 hertz and there is a line that is more obvious about 2.75. not sure if this will mean anything or not, just documenting it anyway. 2.5 line appeared for a day or two before the big japan quake. some claimed that is associated with massive quakes. the 2.5 line was more obvious though in march, but I have watched since for such again. It is not common, no matter the reason for it. Probably nothing at this time but considering the build of energy we are feeling......
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2011 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just discovered that Nict has been down for 20+ hours. Nothing going on though, its all calm on ACE.

Ok and I had not checked the other stuff, doing first of month stuff today, x flare on [link to www.n3kl.org] just before 22 utc. don't have any idea if a CME was ejected or not, have not checked.

GLP