Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 471,191
Pageviews Today: 798,434Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 5,242
10:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

100's of thousands of FEMA coffins prepared for American citizens 2012, NWO, Martial Law-CIA confession of red,blue and yellow list,wich are you?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503498
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
100's of thousands of FEMA coffins prepared for American citizens 2012, NWO, Martial Law-CIA confession of red,blue and yellow list,wich are you?
Ok so here is some pretty shocking videos that should open alot of peoples eyes to the NWO what will soon be in place by the end of 2012. No it is NOT the end of the world, however it will be the end of many innocent peoples lives.
take a look at both videos
the CIA agent's confession is very interesting but i advise everybody to take a look at both

Fema Camp Coffins Investigated

Confession of a CIA Agent about FEMA

i am not posting this for any other reason but to warn people and try and wake people up to the truth

if anybody else has any other videos on the subject please do feel free to share
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 100's of thousands of FEMA coffins prepared for American citizens 2012, NWO, Martial Law-CIA confession of red,blue and yellow list,wich are you?
FEMA List- Red, Blue, or Yellow stickers...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183343
United States
09/15/2011 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 100's of thousands of FEMA coffins prepared for American citizens 2012, NWO, Martial Law-CIA confession of red,blue and yellow list,wich are you?
Are they gonna shackle us into the coffins after they behead us with the guillotines? Then drive the coffins away in boxcars, and later dump us into the mass graves surrounded by barbed wire fences?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are they gonna shackle us into the coffins after they behead us with the guillotines? Then drive the coffins away in boxcars, and later dump us into the mass graves surrounded by barbed wire fences?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1183343

something like that lol , i think they would prefer to gas us lol, these coffins can fit about 5 people in each
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flying over FEMA site
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215947
United States
09/15/2011 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is my opinion that people on the eastern seaboard will not see very much of this activity. I believe FEMA is prepping in locations that will most likely survive tsunami's and major earthquakes. The coffins are going to be for the inland areas where there will be mass casualties due to nuclear fallout. BOAKYAG!!!
Ramos

User ID: 1439005
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I hope this is worthy of as BSFlag for the worlds sake.
I will not be dragged away by any fucker, nor my wife. I will kill with my hands should my weapons fail
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is my opinion that people on the eastern seaboard will not see very much of this activity. I believe FEMA is prepping in locations that will most likely survive tsunami's and major earthquakes. The coffins are going to be for the inland areas where there will be mass casualties due to nuclear fallout. BOAKYAG!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1215947

true true there wont just be martial law happening when this dose there will be many "natural disasters" and "pandemics too
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I hope this is worthy of as BSFlag for the worlds sake.
I will not be dragged away by any fucker, nor my wife. I will kill with my hands should my weapons fail
 Quoting: Ramos

you are from the uk too , according to this FEMA will only be in place in america but im sure something will happen in the uk
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 618168
United States
09/15/2011 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right after they take you to the FEMA camps...
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
09/15/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
byekitty
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
the 1 star guy doesnt like the truth huh?
SnakeAirlines

United States
09/15/2011 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1503498

Dunno...

You got any?
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dunno...

You got any?
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

already posted , u got another eplanation for all these coffins?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dunno...

You got any?

explanation*
SnakeAirlines

United States
09/15/2011 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dunno...

You got any?

explanation*

You didn't post any coffins...

You did post vids of these though:

[link to www.ashford-olivermortuary.com]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dunno...

You got any?

explanation*

lol exactly ? explain why they have so many of these please? belive it or not.... i wish this wasnt true , but its the truth
Jupiter Bright

User ID: 1520768
United States
09/15/2011 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

They will probably burn the bodies as fuel, creating steam that powers turbines.

The human body, particularly those of commonly obese Americans would make good fuel. I wonder if those FEMA coffins are burnable.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

They will probably burn the bodies as fuel, creating steam that powers turbines.

The human body, particularly those of commonly obese Americans would make good fuel. I wonder if those FEMA coffins are burnable.
 Quoting: Jupiter Bright

hmmmm why do you think they would burn the body's for fuel?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1538743
United States
09/15/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Forgedaboudit!

See when the rock swings by, we get a pulse that resets earths magnetic field. Millions are turned to zombies. You know the line "In a instant we will be changed". Got to have a method of dealing with this "colapse of society".

See this goes back millions of years, and why history dosent line up. We are in a loop, ebb and flow, yin, and yang. Some might say south paw against rightie, however it is in the way the mind is wired. Analytical, VS, emotional. In the golden age, and in reverse polarities, the emotional compassionate side wins.

See "g-d" is coming back, remember he was chronos, and gia, they ruled during the earths golden age, historically the polarity of the earth was reversed then. Then the clash, Zeus, helios, hades and the rest of the fallen ones taken control of this realm. The christians call him jesus. Hidden catholic religion sol invictus, goes back to visna, king of the yeuzi, later Buddha's dad, the fallen ones, those from above, the moon people of china. Same crock, new day, kill whitey, aryan bullshit, stupid whitey thinks he is aryan when it is islam that is aryan. Retards worshiping the "devil" (zeus , lightning bolts, eagle, hindu swastika), through the catholic church and the vatican.

The "end" is a process, massive convection, flip, ice age, then a return to eden. Enjoy the ride. Make sure you are stocked up before the new year, prices will spiral, crops will continue to fail. The black haired aryan askenazi will turn to zombies when reset happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331394
United States
09/15/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the sticker thing had been debunked as route markers for the newspaper guys to know if you got weekly paper, sunday paper or both. No?1dunno1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Forgedaboudit!

See when the rock swings by, we get a pulse that resets earths magnetic field. Millions are turned to zombies. You know the line "In a instant we will be changed". Got to have a method of dealing with this "colapse of society".

See this goes back millions of years, and why history dosent line up. We are in a loop, ebb and flow, yin, and yang. Some might say south paw against rightie, however it is in the way the mind is wired. Analytical, VS, emotional. In the golden age, and in reverse polarities, the emotional compassionate side wins.

See "g-d" is coming back, remember he was chronos, and gia, they ruled during the earths golden age, historically the polarity of the earth was reversed then. Then the clash, Zeus, helios, hades and the rest of the fallen ones taken control of this realm. The christians call him jesus. Hidden catholic religion sol invictus, goes back to visna, king of the yeuzi, later Buddha's dad, the fallen ones, those from above, the moon people of china. Same crock, new day, kill whitey, aryan bullshit, stupid whitey thinks he is aryan when it is islam that is aryan. Retards worshiping the "devil" (zeus , lightning bolts, eagle, hindu swastika), through the catholic church and the vatican.

The "end" is a process, massive convection, flip, ice age, then a return to eden. Enjoy the ride. Make sure you are stocked up before the new year, prices will spiral, crops will continue to fail. The black haired aryan askenazi will turn to zombies when reset happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1538743

so your'e conclusion is that this thread is BS and we will wake up 1 day with half the population as zombies?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the sticker thing had been debunked as route markers for the newspaper guys to know if you got weekly paper, sunday paper or both. No?1dunno1
 Quoting: BlueMind

that is just somebody wanting to be known as a proffesional debunker
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jupiter Bright

User ID: 1520768
United States
09/15/2011 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jupiter Bright

hmmmm why do you think they would burn the body's for fuel?

Because it is profitable, free fuel in their view, plus it gets rid of the bodies, of which I am guessing there will be thousands if not millions. It would be logical for them to do that.
ThereIsNoHandle

User ID: 1542187
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

All things are holy, but some lie closer to the center.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ThereIsNoHandle

hf

"dont let them fool ya, or even try to school ya"
Nigel Tufnel

User ID: 1339361
United States
09/15/2011 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

explanation*

lol exactly ? explain why they have so many of these please? belive it or not.... i wish this wasnt true , but its the truth

They are vault liners. No reason to believe otherwise.

If there was some mass extermination planned, do you think they'd bother with fucking coffins? Would they bollocks! They'd just throw us in a big hole in the ground and cover us with lime.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

Negative karma: the last bastion of the half-wit.

IF skeptic = shill THEN you = retarded ELSE shut it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
09/15/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

explanation*

If there was some mass extermination planned, do you think they'd bother with fucking coffins? Would they bollocks! They'd just throw us in a big hole in the ground and cover us with lime.
 Quoting: Nigel Tufnel

good point but it still doesnt add up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546846
United States
09/15/2011 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

explanation*

Quoting: Nigel Tufnel

They are coffin liners and considering that the bodies will be burnt, why would FEMA spend the money on an actual coffin?

GLP