Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 772,594
Pageviews Today: 1,271,267Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 8,737
01:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HPV Vaccine reports in VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)

PISTYFUCKNPISTY
User ID: 1498982
United States
09/16/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HPV Vaccine reports in VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)
I am reading the adverse reactions from HPV vaccine reports tonight and OMG!!!!!!!! I'm gpoing to copy and paste a few of them.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HPV Vaccine reports in VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)
Sindy fainted and had a convulsion/seizure immediately after receiving the first HPV shot. While she was out, she suddenly lifted her upper body, rolled her eyes, made a screeching noise (like scared) and stiffed her hands.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
1st HPV series done on 3/20/07. First grand mal seizure on 04/16/07; Has been diagnosed epileptic on 5/3/07 6/26/08-records received-seen in ED 4/9/07-C/Ogeneralized shaking, confused after event. Impression new onset of seizure. Seen on 5/11/07-Over past year and half has had events characterized by right foot tingling, sometimes shaking, head turning to right. These spells have increased over past 1-2 months, especially tingling sensation. Seizure event eyes rolled back, jerking and limp. Impression:complex partial seizures with secondary generalization except EEG is showing tendencies towards generalized epilepsy.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fever, legions growing in mouth and vaginal area, and pain on mucous membranes, including eyes. Onset on early Tuesday morning with these symptoms waking the patient. By the the next evening spots were breaking out all over. Took child to emergency room. Attending Dr. diagnosed her with SJS(Stevens Johnson Syndrome). She had just had started a clinical trial by her prior pediatrician. It included Menactra and the HPV vaccine. He refused to believe anything was really wrong with her when we took her on that Tuesday morning. Thus, we took her to the E.R. During the stay in the PICU, the dermitologist changed diagnosis to a variation to varicella, because SJS is so rare. By Friday afternoon it was very apparent it was incorrect and she went back to the first diagnosis of SJS and told us to choose another hospital. We chose. They transported her soon after, and hospital knew what to do. By this time the spots, which had turned to boils at the first hospital were everywhere. She had not ate in over a week and was in severe pain when urinating from the open boils in her vaginal area. She was put in the ICU Burn Unit. They first gave her a catheter and treated her body like a burn patient, morphine, and continued with many eye drops to save her eyesight. She had dermatologists, infectious disease doctors, opthamologists, and others I cannot be sure of. She was given a feeding tube the next day. After running their battery of tests, they started the IVIG treatments on Monday. It was a very stressful, long, and scary two more weeks to see if her body would respond well, or if it had been to late. Finally, she went to the hospital, for she looked to be recovering. It took another week or so for her body to be weaned and accept supplement shakes. Her tongue was disformed and painful from the skin sloghing off. Plus the muscles had not been used, so talking was difficult. She lost 20 pounds, but her lips, which had continued to bleed during the time, started to heal, along with her eyes and boils on bod
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fainting and Seizure after injection
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOM STATE FEW MINUTES AFTER VACCINE PT COMPLAIN OF PAIN LOWER BACK RADIATING TO BOTH HIP AND LEGS THEN GOT WORST UNABLE TO WALK AND ADMITTED FOR EVALUATION 3/18/09-records received for DOS 3/12-3/13/09-DC DX Acute myalgia post vaccination. Bronchitis. Presented with bilateral hip pain and upper legs and associated heaviness feeling and weakness of legs. Symptoms began 30 minutes after vaccinations. Unable to walk due to pain in legs.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ongoing chest pain intermittently since the vaccine administration consistent with costochodritis, patient has a mvp that appears to have worsened with a louder murmur, will obtain echocardiogram
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
She has started making uncontrollable noises like chirps, squeels and what sounds like barks. They do not occur when she is taliking/singing or sleeping.She can sometime muffle the repeated sounds during school but it is hard and when she gets home it becomes so loud you can hear it from another room.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Patient was diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis September 2009 after the lining of her lungs became inflammed. She had been complaining about wrist pain and knee pain since a few months after receiving the shots. She does have arthritis in the joints of her knees, wrists and ankles and has been diagnosed with Raynaud's as well.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This case was reported by the regulatory authority (# GB-MHRA-ADR 20657398) and described the occurrence of encephalitis in a 13-year-old female subject who was vaccinated with HPV vaccine (unknown manufacturer). On 14 October 2009 and 13 November 2009 the subject received the first and second dose of HPV vaccine (intramuscular). At an unspecified time after vaccination with the HPV vaccines, the subject experienced N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor (NMDA) encephalitis. The subject was hospitalised and the regulatory authority reported that the event was disabling and life threatening. At the time of reporting the event was improved. The subject did not have the 3rd dose of HPV vaccine. The patient received a dose of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine. The second HPV dose was given around one month later. The patient was confirmed to have N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor (NMDA) encephalitis. They were admitted to hospital. They were symptomatic either in the same month the first dose of HPV vaccine was given and onwards, or 3 days before admission. A third HPV dose was not given.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Immediately upon injection, patient went limp, then entered into a seizure, eyes rolling back, body convulsing, mouth clamped down on lower lip, unresponsive, arms rigid, hands near chin, and lips as pale as the rest of her face except for instant bruising in the corners where she bit. This lasted 10 to 20 seconds. Then, she was very angry, and very thirsty, and mildly disoriented.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
A line listing of 16 cases was received on 31 December 2010 from a physician at the Public Health Agency in response to a follow-up request for additional information concerning a report of some cases of anaphylaxis following the administration of ADACEL (lot number C3244AA). The line listing contained 16 cases of anaphylaxis following the administration of ADACEL (various lot numbers). ADACEL had been administered between 2002 and 2010, in unspecified provinces. The reference number for this case is V0905424 and it had been reported by a nurse. A 14 year old female patient, whose medical history was not reported, received a right arm injection of ADACEL (lot number C3125AA), which was the sixth dose in the series, and a first left arm injection of HPV (other manufacturer, lot number not reported) on 28 September 2009, at approximately 10:50 hours. The patient began complaining of extreme itching on arms and torso at 11:00 hours. At this time she was extremely anxious and crying. No rash, wheezing or hives were noted. Pulse was 76/min. Adrenaline 0.5 cc was given intramuscularly at 11:06 hours as itching continued and she was distressed. An ambulance was also called. The patient received a second dose of Adrenaline 0.05 cc intramuscularly at 11:14 hours as her itching continued, she had an occasional cough and she complained of difficulty breathing. Pulse was 84/min, respirations was 40/min. No signs of hives, wheezing or swelling of lips or tongue. The ambulance arrived at 11:20 hours. The paramedics then gave oral BENADRYL and transported her to the hospital emergency room. The patient was discharged home in the care of her parents at 16:00 hours. The patient fully recovered. The other 15 cases in the line listing are captured in cases 2010-07027, and 2011-00002 through 2011-00015.
Weltsmertz

User ID: 1280572
United States
09/16/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Thanks for posting them all OP! I have talked to everyone I know to avoid this vaccine! And to think, now they are pushing it for boys.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Friedrich Nietzsche

if I did not feel so sad as I look at them. Sad because they do not know the truth and I do know it. Oh, how hard it is to be the only one who knows the truth! But they won't understand that. No, they won't understand it."
--from The Dream of a Ridiculous Man (1877)
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Head ache, rash all over, dizzy, itchy, aching joints.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Shortly after injection daughter felt dizzy, went into a ""mild"" seizure. Upper body was rigid, eyes rolled into back of head, moaning. She has no medical history of seizures. Hours later she is sore all over with a migraine and is very nauseated."
Anonymous Coward
09/16/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right side of trunk & groin area broke out in a rash & he was itching. I gave him 2tsp of Benadryl & he took a shower - it took care of the itching, & rash went down, but did not go completely away. He woke up at 12:30 am with swollen lips, entire chest, back & groin area covered in a rash. I gave him 3 tsp of Benadryl & he took another shower & applied ice pack to his lips. Lip swelling went down & itching subsided. In the AM, the rash was gone with exception of groin area & lip swelling was gone. He was still itchy with no rash at 12:30pm so I gave him 1tsp of Benadryl.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the time of the injection (date is uncertain) and soon afterward only pain at site were a problem. Within a week or so, a stubborn yeast infection started that is still recurring and never quite clears up even today, 4 months later, with agressive physician care and prolonged internal and external medical treatment. As the HPV vaccine is yeast based, I believe there is a definite correlation. There is no history previously of recurrent yeast infections in her.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vision changes: white blotches. Described as if a white marker blotted out large sections of words on a page. She cried herself to sleep. HAS had subsequent problems with yeast growth on face--unknown if related to injection.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
very pruritic rash on the RIGHT upper arm/deltoid area as well as wart like eruption in the labia and raised papules/wart like eruption on the right radial aspect/volar aspect of the wrist and the left forearm/volar aspect.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seizure - was diagnosed with epilepsy - treatment: KEPPRA + TRILEPTAL
closing eyes

User ID: 1530062
United States
09/16/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry to hear that! Now I'm totally freaked my daughter just got that shot!
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Pangn

User ID: 1526962
United States
09/16/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I took it and received no adverse side effects.

I am, however, having a hard time conceiving. It could be that or the Depo Vera.
pisty (OP)
United States
09/16/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This case was reported by a physician and described the occurrence of facial paralysis in a female subject of unspecified age who was vaccinated with HPV vaccine, (manufacturer unspecified). On an unspecified date the subject received 2nd dose of HPV vaccine (unknown). At an unspecified time after vaccination with HPV vaccine, the subject experienced facial paralysis. This case was assessed as medically serious by GSK. At the time of reporting the outcome of the event was unspecified.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492945
United States
09/16/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Agenda 21
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510726
Canada
09/16/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
India halts HPV vaccine trial after six girls die, US does nothing in response to 67 deaths and counting

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342532
United States
09/16/2011 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for posting such specific info
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342532
United States
09/16/2011 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry to hear that! Now I'm totally freaked my daughter just got that shot!
 Quoting: closing eyes

Don't know much about homeopathics, but there are some that "undo" the harmful effects of vaccines and are vaccine specific and also some can be custom made. Problem is finding a really really good homeopathic physician who is very sensitive to what should be used and when. Some medicines really should not be given until other things have cleared. Sorry, I don't know much about this.

There are foods, herbs that help support health. In general, keep her diet healthy, no artificial sweeteners.

There are nonallopathic (so far) sources of health care.

And if you have a church that does healing prayer or are involved with a spiritual healing system, those are options.

For now, build your belief and hers that she will remain unaffected adversely by this vaccine. The more fear you can eradicate, the better. There are also 24 hour prayer lines, including Unity.

There's lots I could say, but don't know about you enough and not appropriate for here, and way too long. Just don't panic. Explore support options.
Michael11:11
User ID: 1552257
Fiji
09/16/2011 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am reading the adverse reactions from HPV vaccine reports tonight and OMG!!!!!!!! I'm gpoing to copy and paste a few of them.
 Quoting: PISTYFUCKNPISTY 1498982

Thank you for your posts. Do you have any information on adverse reactions to the Tetanus/Diptheria vaccination?

Thanks,
Michael
HagCOdDKXzdLtE
User ID: 2686069
Philippines
10/05/2011 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never would have thunk I would find this so indispenbsale.

GLP