Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,837 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,501
Pageviews Today: 790,214Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 5,040
09:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Satellite Re-entry, Hercolubus, Elenin,Draconid meteor shower, the downing of the space station and the Final Hopi-Prophecy

WeRdOOmed
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1550720
United States
09/17/2011 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Satellite Re-entry, Hercolubus, Elenin,Draconid meteor shower, the downing of the space station and the Final Hopi-Prophecy
UARS Satellite Re-entry Crash to Earth

and

Hercolubus

and

Comet Elenin

and

2011 Draconid meteor shower , this video is a year old and talks about the Draconid meteor shower and NASA in the first minute of play the rest of the video is Irrelevant

In the first minute of the above video the International Space Station appears to be what the Hopi describe as the last sign in their end of the world prophecy.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.”

[link to syzygyastro.hubpages.com]

The Andromeda Strain 1971 original film trailer

Last Edited by WeRdOOmed on 09/17/2011 10:24 PM
WeRdOOmed  (OP)

User ID: 1550720
United States
09/17/2011 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Satellite Re-entry, Hercolubus, Elenin,Draconid meteor shower, the downing of the space station and the Final Hopi-Prophecy
A typical strong meteor shower, like the Perseid shower which occurs every summer in mid-August, might produce up to 100 meteors per hour under favorable skies. Normally the Draconids (so-named because its meteors appear to radiate from the northern constellation Draco) are a weak shower producing perhaps 10 meteors per hour. However, this shower has proved strongly variable in the past. In 1933 and 1946, the Draconids produced "meteor storms" where shooting stars were produced at rates of 10,000 per hour or even more.

[link to www.physorg.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512733
United States
09/17/2011 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Satellite Re-entry, Hercolubus, Elenin,Draconid meteor shower, the downing of the space station and the Final Hopi-Prophecy
Where did you hear of this name? "Hercolubus"

burnit
Mulletman

User ID: 1554620
United States
09/17/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
My uncle said not to worry.......... hf
BringTheDoom.com - Wake up and smell the Doom!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310463
Austria
09/17/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
no, its not the UARS Satellite Re-entry!!!

chinas own spacestation!!
launch: end of this month!!
name translated: palace in the sky!!! (HOPI)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310463
Austria
09/17/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am monitoring the situation

when the chinese space station crashes down,
TSHTF ... blue cachina, red, ...
lionhound

User ID: 1554678
United States
09/17/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310463

Thank you. please keep us informed.
1010101010kt

User ID: 1466841
United States
09/17/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: lionhound

Look up chicken little, the sky is falling.
YaKnow

User ID: 1547944
United States
09/17/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This event (evidence of an unknown comet) left behind space dust. The
February eta Draconid
was so named because these space dust showers do not normally occur in February.

This tells us there is a new kid on the block kicking up dust in his trail.

[link to www.space.com]
cut,
The comet that produced the meteor shower is unknown. It may have last zipped by the sun just a few hundred years ago, or many thousands, researchers said. But it apparently came relatively close to Earth on its last trip through the inner solar system. [Comet Dive-Bombs Sun During Big Solar Eruption]

At that time, the comet released a cloud of dust, which is now making its own way around the sun.....

...."Only when the planets steer the dust in Earth’s path do we get to know it is there."
end cut,

We have been getting the dust from this so we know it is there and likey Earth Bound but it is unknown.

They know something they are not telling us. The unmannned space station says more than the silence of M.S.M.

Last Edited by YaKnow on 09/17/2011 11:32 PM
HeartFlowerX

User ID: 1428896
United States
09/17/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235365
United States
09/17/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: lionhound

Look up chicken little, the sky is falling.
 Quoting: 1010101010kt

I don't know about the whole sky, but large parts of it anyway!
What a retarded thing to say , fucktardo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509366
United States
09/18/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Satellite Re-entry, Hercolubus, Elenin,Draconid meteor shower, the downing of the space station and the Final Hopi-Prophecy"

..............AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554855
India
09/18/2011 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
CHECK DOWN BELOW THREAD ON MORE ON THIS

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Thread: Comet Elenin Fulfill 2012 Maya and Hopi Prophecy ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554897
Germany
09/18/2011 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star for the music videos. have a nice day basement kiddie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553559
United States
09/18/2011 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554897

Countered by my 5*'s.

peace
WeRdOOmed  (OP)

User ID: 1554942
United States
09/18/2011 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554897

about right for a germ....
flair25y

User ID: 1554821
United States
09/18/2011 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets see, the OP 1st video talks about the satellite coming back to earth, but its says its the size of a school bus but maybe 60% will burn up and 40% will hit earth, so thats about the size of a small car and with 3/4 of earth is ocean I don't see much will happen with this, even if it did hit land it would do about as much harm as the P-51 did in the Reno air races, so I call BS on this..

bsmeter2
flair25y

User ID: 1554821
United States
09/18/2011 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
And to the 2nd video about the planet Herpes, we just need to cover the earth with a big ass condom and that will protect us..

1rof1
WeRdOOmed  (OP)

User ID: 1554942
United States
09/18/2011 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
And to the 2nd video about the planet Herpes, we just need to cover the earth with a big ass condom and that will protect us..

1rof1
 Quoting: flair25y

leave your uncle bob and you out of this....
nexuseditor

User ID: 1525377
Australia
09/18/2011 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow - somebody loves their doom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555036
United Kingdom
09/18/2011 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
For god's sake haven't you people been reading about ELENIN that it had disintergrated and is no longer there, god some people are born stupid especially you americans who it seems are keeping this ELENIN crap going, you did the same when we were approaching Y2K and nothing happend but you idiots wanted to believe that something was going to happen , your doing the same with this ELENIN it is not there any longer deal with it and get over it you retards.
CaptiveR
User ID: 1555054
United Kingdom
09/18/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This entire presentation begs one all-important question:

Who is the hot chick in the 4th video?
 Quoting: WalkersEverywhere

Yeah it's probably because of a chick like that i wouldn't take any of this seriously.
flair25y

User ID: 1555711
United States
09/18/2011 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

1rof1
Tex Dingo

User ID: 1432967
United States
09/18/2011 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This entire presentation begs one all-important question:

Who is the hot chick in the 4th video?

Yeah it's probably because of a chick like that i wouldn't take any of this seriously.
 Quoting: CaptiveR 1555054

I'd take her seriously.

Over and over.

Hint Hint Wink Wink. Know what he means? lol
There is a dumbass hiding on your keyboard. They are between "Y" and "I"
Tex Dingo

User ID: 1432967
United States
09/18/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CaptiveR 1555054

I'd take her seriously.

Over and over.

Quoting: Tex Dingo

Say no more squire!

lol
There is a dumbass hiding on your keyboard. They are between "Y" and "I"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393927
United States
09/19/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd take her seriously.

Over and over.

Say no more squire!

lol

Gross. lala

GLP