Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 897,491
Pageviews Today: 1,622,869Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 11,568
04:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are We Going to War? Like a BIG ONE? Tanks, Congress Vacation, Obama in Denver, etc.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556290
United States
09/19/2011 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Are We Going to War? Like a BIG ONE? Tanks, Congress Vacation, Obama in Denver, etc.
I am a sneaking suspicion that we are going into a big, big war and a draft. Tanks and military hardware in desert colors on trains in Cali, all this elite going to Denver stuff, Congress on break at an odd, odd time, etc.

What the hell is up. I just can't believe it has anything to do with space stuff.

We can't even afford another war!

Something stinks.
the Dark night
User ID: 1537873
United States
09/19/2011 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are We Going to War? Like a BIG ONE? Tanks, Congress Vacation, Obama in Denver, etc.
the Magic 8 ball says

"Signs point to Yes"

9/29/11 I am expecting something UFO related

it will be a SIGN,

that a Huge war , WW3, is close
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506873
Taiwan
09/19/2011 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are We Going to War? Like a BIG ONE? Tanks, Congress Vacation, Obama in Denver, etc.
I say no UFO's...nuclear war. September 29th. Maybe the 28th.
redneck bob

User ID: 1216003
United Kingdom
09/19/2011 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
no china just want there doe , good bye ameritards
Im hear for meyo ying ..
Legalize Freedom

User ID: 1339627
United States
09/19/2011 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
I hope nothing goes down, other than maybe the FED. But then lots of people will be fucked, and they'll just replace their blood sucking central bank with something else....

I just warned my friends and family.. hope they don't take it lightly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1557265
United States
09/19/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeing military movement in upstate New York, lots of DHS license plates - why do they all wear dark sunglasses??
bombnet

User ID: 1557268
France
09/19/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huge increasing of military convoy,
video from 19 september 2011
[link to www.youtube.com]

Some other articles relating it :

[link to usahitman.com]

[link to theintelhub.com]

[link to theintelhub.com]

[link to bbnworldnews.com]

[link to greenplanetparadise.com]
Awakened

User ID: 1557220
United States
09/19/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I certainly hope not. I have a vacation scheduled to go to Brazil in November. Please hold off all doom till after that.
What the believer believes the prover proves. Robert Anton Wilson

Nothing is plainer than that the sympathy with war is a juvenile and temporary status. Ralph Waldo Emerson
ThereIsNoHandle

User ID: 1553958
United Kingdom
09/19/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strange signs. We shall see O_o
All things are holy, but some lie closer to the center.
Frisco_Silver

User ID: 1072087
United States
09/19/2011 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a sneaking suspicion that we are going into a big, big war and a draft. Tanks and military hardware in desert colors on trains in Cali, all this elite going to Denver stuff, Congress on break at an odd, odd time, etc.

What the hell is up. I just can't believe it has anything to do with space stuff.

Something stinks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1556290

WTF have you been? We are at War x 2 Afgh/Iraq
bombnet

User ID: 1557268
France
09/19/2011 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something stinks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1556290

WTF have you been? We are at War x 2 Afgh/Iraq

Quoting: Frisco_Silver

This is just insane look at these videos, and i probably miss a lot of others.
What's going on ?
And where are all these military equipment going ?
Pls post other links or info about it

Huge increasing of military convoy,
video from 19 september 2011
[link to www.youtube.com]
Poster 8398

User ID: 1516043
United States
09/19/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Magic 8 ball says

"Signs point to Yes"

9/29/11 I am expecting something UFO related

it will be a SIGN,

that a Huge war , WW3, is close
 Quoting: the Dark night 1537873

LOLOL - Knew you would be in here.
Poster 8398

United States
09/19/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
no china just want there doe , good bye ameritards
 Quoting: redneck bob

Good luck getting across the Pacific.
Poster 8398

United States
09/19/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope nothing goes down, other than maybe the FED. But then lots of people will be fucked, and they'll just replace their blood sucking central bank with something else....

Quoting: Legalize Freedom

Get rid of the Fed and the next step will be the Amero or One World Coin. ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1279884
Canada
09/19/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeing military movement in upstate New York, lots of DHS license plates - why do they all wear dark sunglasses??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557265

because they keep out the sun better than light ones?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511804
United States
09/19/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557265

because they keep out the sun better than light ones?
 Quoting: Swinburnian

dance

agent

boss

brown_sung

matrix

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511804
United States
09/19/2011 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

for dark sunglasses!
ASLEEPNOMORE
User ID: 1532926
United States
09/19/2011 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone here know where these videos of military vehicles on trains were shot ?

Bueller..?
Bueller..?
Anyone..?
Bueller..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507832
United States
09/19/2011 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552104
United States
09/19/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cyprus.

Turkey.

Greece.

Israel.

Boom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1529819
United States
09/19/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are fighting two wars in deserts.... During wars things get blown up and must get replaced.

Even if we are about to goto war, who cares? Half of America needs a job. War is basically our only option to once again get out of debt. We destroy the infrastructure of every other producer that is not our ally, then everyone is once again forced to buy american goods.

Geopolitically, it is almost impossible to truly attack the USA (nukes aside) because we have incredibly strong ties with our geographical neighbors and oceans protecting us on both sides.

Additionally, we control any possible grounds for launching sea-based assault on North America (Hawaii.. PR?).

As long as the war remains conventional, it would be a positive thing for America's economy. Many people will die, but many people died to stop Germany from taking over Europe. And now Germany is deciding whether it wants complete control over Europe. So I am not completely convinced that war was fought because we did not like Hitler. We just chose the winning side and decided to use it to our advantage to help the US economy.

In either case, it does not matter how many videos you take. If a war is going to happen, a bunch of people in their mother's basement complaining about it will do nothing. Sheesh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1529819
United States
09/19/2011 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a completely different note, I think more than 99% of this board has psychological issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092499
United States
09/19/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are fighting two wars in deserts.... During wars things get blown up and must get replaced.

Even if we are about to goto war, who cares? Half of America needs a job. War is basically our only option to once again get out of debt. We destroy the infrastructure of every other producer that is not our ally, then everyone is once again forced to buy american goods.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1529819

Some people care that wars kill innocent people for profit.

You don't because you're obviously a psychopath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1543968
Australia
09/19/2011 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to Sorcha Faal the US is going to invade Mexico :)
guy36

User ID: 1168223
United States
09/19/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, the military moves shit all the time, no biggie. Obama flying to Denver is pretty normal, he constantly travels around and is always on campaign-vacation mode.
guy36
Legalize Freedom

User ID: 1339627
United States
09/20/2011 01:26 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Legalize Freedom

Get rid of the Fed and the next step will be the Amero or One World Coin. ;)
 Quoting: Poster 8398

That's what I'm sayin..

GLP