Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mystery Babylon........USA
Nice !

USA is both, She is also New Jerusalem

New Jer-USA-lem

There is prophecy of both Christ and Antichrist being born on USA soil
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

One problem with that. Christ doesn't live in this dimension.

He will not be born into human form again.

When He returns it will be as the sun rises in the east. He will decimate the forces a Babylon martialled for war against Israel, afterwards setting foot on the Mount of Olives cleaving it into a valley.

He will not be born anywhere. According to scripture.
 Quoting: THE PRIME PROGRAM

^^^this^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1559201
United States
09/23/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our Lord said in the prophetic which we all attest to...
"Babylon" is the entire world now, covered in sin, souls going against His plan. The Apostasy is worldwide.

I'll look for the message. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532110
United States
09/23/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice !

New Jer-USA-lem

When He returns it will be as the sun rises in the east. He will decimate the forces a Babylon martialled for war against Israel, afterwards setting foot on the Mount of Olives cleaving it into a valley.

^^^this^^^
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

All Knights Templars and Secret Societies dont think so. Its all based on the alignment of the Stars and Astrotheology

Jesus has been reborn. And most likely its a descendant since Jesus had kids

Biggest coverup of them all by the church. but it was to protect the Bloodline
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus told us to "separate ourselves".

To me, this means not volunteering to be part of the beast's system.

Don't vote, don't join the military, don't look to any man to solve the problems of the world......be separate....and wait for Jesus to return because HE ALONE will solve the problems, HE ALONE will be fair and just.

Don't align yourself with the beast if you can help it.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

How come you won't answer beyond your big general statement?
Jesus is returning to accept the horrid division in
Christianity? Address that first will you...please.

I asked in your other thread but you ignore a decent
question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1559201

Your unkindness doesn't end does it? Close out the
Catholics and you don't have to think about them.

Why are you afraid of a question? Why are you afraid
of unity as Our Lord wishes?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/23/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this last night, it was outstanding! Click on the link below to watch the 30 minute episode that explains the mystery behind 9-11 and end times prophecy.

Guest: Jonathan Cahn—Part 1

September 19-23, 2011 — Show 1766
Time is running short for America. The same pattern for God's judgment on ancient Israel is being played out in America. (Part 1)

"Rabbi Jonathan Cahn provides unique insight into this revelation that I have not heard anywhere else. The future for America should not be a mystery for God's people anymore!" — Sid Roth

[link to www.sidroth.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice !

New Jer-USA-lem

^^^this^^^

All Knights Templars and Secret Societies dont think so. Its all based on the alignment of the Stars and Astrotheology

I thought we agreed to leave eachother's threads alone for the sake of peace?

Please stop spreading that false teaching on my threads. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice !

New Jer-USA-lem

^^^this^^^

Our Lord is God and man, He had no children on this earth.

And remember for the time ahead, Mary is ever virgin. Our Lord is her only child. The plan.

The goof of thinking Jesus had siblings. Really, how come
not word from any Christian on them since seeing "brothers"
written in Scripture?

It's called a misinterpretation of Scripture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1776549
United States
09/23/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw this thread. This is my related blog:

[link to christianityandtheendofamerica.blogspot.com]
QuantumGnostic

User ID: 5160
United States
09/23/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the USA is Mystery Babylon, then that also implies that we go down "in one hour"...in (nuclear?) fire.

Sounds about right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747674
United States
09/23/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its NYC
 Quoting: wisdomknight

New York City is the Daughter of Babylon (Psalm 137:7-8 & Jeremiah 51:33 & (most notably) Zechariah 2:6-7).

But, yes the USA is Mystery Babylon. IMHO
Daughter of King of Kings
User ID: 1478926
United States
09/23/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I totally agree.......UNDER SATAN'S AUTHORITY! It has been going on since the beginning of time. God's Word says "so as in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of man". Whatever was going on then, is here now.....we just don't see it, or them, because they have bred themselves down to be just like us:

"1WHEN MEN began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,
2The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.
3Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.
4There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
5The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination and intention of all human thinking was only evil continually.
6And the Lord regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved at heart.
7So the Lord said, I will destroy, blot out, and wipe away mankind, whom I have created from the face of the ground--not only man, [but] the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air--for it grieves Me and makes Me regretful that I have made them."

"Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron." Micah 3:3"

"For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, so that the holy seed is mixed with the peoples of those lands. Indeed, the hand of the leaders and rulers has been foremost in this trespass. Ezra 9:2"

They walk among us and are todays evil leaders causing death and destruction where ever they go. They care not about life nor the preservation of it. They are always the first to start or instigate wars as their reasons for telling us that they are protecting our men,women, and children, when our country is not under attack! These are the same people who poison our food,kill the unborn,pass their own laws that take away our true God given unalienable right,have us against each other for there would be too much power should we stand together,they nuke us,vaccinate our children without parental consent, take a way our children if they so choose, force us to get a license(permit)and pay registration fees for their priviledge to travel,threaten to throw us out of our homes if we cannot pay their ryot tenure taxes, so we really own NO property,we are taxed, licensed, permits for everything we do..........and our country is in the economic shape that it is in today! They have no conscience and will continue this until__________YOU FILL IN THE BLANK!

In bibles times,God told the children of Israel to kill them and leave none alive:

"When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them.Nor shall you make marriages with them. Deut 7:1-3"

But then, they started mixing in with them:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Dan 2:43"

Now, we must wait until our blessed savior Jesus comes once again to set things right for us, and throws all of them into the lake of fire!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561931
United States
09/23/2011 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
USA is Mystery Babylon, Vatican is the whore.

[link to www.ww3prophecy.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 18:16 'Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!"

The american flag is red, white and blue. Linen is white, scarlet is red, but the one that stumped me was the description of purple instead of blue.

Until I looked up the original greek word, which was porphura.

4209 porphýra – purple, symbolic of "royal status" (L & N, 1, 79.38). There were three familiar shades of purple in the ancient world: deep violet, deep scarlet (or crimson), and deep blue (WP, 2, 220).

Here, see for yourself in Strong's Greek Dictionary: [link to concordances.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1561931

I'm not sure how the vatican fits into it, but it sure fits in somewhere. Maybe the false prophet? I really don't know.

I used to believe that the vatican was babylon, and it still could be, maybe I'm wrong. But, I think the usa fits better.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1367811
Spain
09/23/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]

Not exactly Lisa.in my opinion at least..Mystery Babylon is the alleged hidden occult world government

Babylon is imo America
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1778217
United States
09/23/2011 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are the details why America is Mystery Babylon.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1778217
United States
09/23/2011 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
VillaFi

User ID: 1506836
United States
09/23/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus told us to "separate ourselves".

To me, this means not volunteering to be part of the beast's system.

Don't vote, don't join the military, don't look to any man to solve the problems of the world......be separate....and wait for Jesus to return because HE ALONE will solve the problems, HE ALONE will be fair and just.

Don't align yourself with the beast if you can help it.

dont be on the computer?
daughter in NYC

User ID: 1521674
United States
09/23/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1561931

I'm not sure how the vatican fits into it, but it sure fits in somewhere. Maybe the false prophet? I really don't know.

I used to believe that the vatican was babylon, and it still could be, maybe I'm wrong. But, I think the usa fits better.

Hi Lisa,

I do agree that the USA is part of the World System also known as Mystery Babylon. But I believe that the anti-christ will mimic the Holy Trinity...

Only it will be the UNholy Trinity. Satan will be loosed and that would mean that the USA was not even present yet.

'He will speak lying words...' Confirms that he will be in the form of a man. He will not have 'normal' affections nor the desire of women....He will be 'charismatic', etc.

There will be a 'false prophet', a demonic leader and satan will 'inhabit' them. I take the Bible literally so I believe they will be seen as 'humans'.

Good post and I believe it is all 'tied' into satan's plan...Praise God ,Jesus will triumph over satan!
daughter in NYC
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
09/23/2011 10:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
I believe its England.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 1383040
United States
09/23/2011 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]

sorry Lisa, I don't worship a statue...
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1774369
United States
09/23/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
very interesting thread OP one of the best of late
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 941237
United States
09/23/2011 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Lisa!

Great thread sister. I can see that you really did your homework.

Sadly, I agree with that theory. If one was to further research this out, they would find Babylonian (occult symbols), throughout this land. Especially in our Government buildings, and the likes.

Thats not good news, but it is what it is.

hf

I agree, TW! One quick walk around Washington, D.C. and the in-your-face occult symbology will confirm anyone's suspicions...unfortunately! And she is destroyed in "one hour", we are watching the crescendo to this hour as we speak!

Great thread, Lisa! Thanks for keeping the "Light" burning on GLP for any last minute guests to "The Wedding"! I believe the time is nearly here!

Your Friend,
^Watcher^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys, I'm glad you're all enjoying it.

Of course, I could be wrong, but there are enough things there to make you really wonder.....

Like the goddess Libertas......that was a huge shock to me. I had no idea till I looked it up.

Makes you go......hmmmmmm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227750
United States
09/23/2011 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH"...

an absolutely perfect description....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1618879

I think the Catholic Religion is a perfect fit! Similar to how Jesus said the that the Jewish Sinagog was a den of thieves. Christianity may have started out right but somewhere and somehow it has changed to benefit man in ways it was not meant to. Evolution? NOT! Mankind has profited from Religion in to many bad ways!!!
ChivalryKnight
The "lost" tribes of Israel=Europe!

User ID: 1552758
United States
09/23/2011 11:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Even within America there are still Israelites descended from the 12 tribes. 1776 was 2520 years (7 x 360) years of captivity and punishment until such time as the tribes and their literal physical descendents.
There are multiple propecies playing out and being fulfilled. Yes... there are Babylonian influences dotting all the small towns... (shall we say fraternal orders) with many on the "front porch" who don't understand the deeper symbols and meanings and mind control.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Jefferson

Laughter is health to the bones so just do it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1779778
United States
09/23/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vatican is Babylon, hidden religion zeus, sol invictus.

America is the whore of Babylon, look around we pimped this ho out long ago, we dont even have any gold left let alone any other resources.

Believe what you will, no real "spiritual" significance. Just a play here on this stage, the same as the one being played out in the heavens, as above, so below.
ChivalryKnight
The "lost" tribes of Israel=Europe!

User ID: 1552758
United States
09/23/2011 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
I meant to tie the 2520 years back from the original captivity of the northern 10 tribes of Israel under the Assyrians and there was a later captivity of Judah (not to be confused with all "jewish people" as they are known today) Benjamin and Levi.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Jefferson

Laughter is health to the bones so just do it!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation Chapter 17

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast

1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/23/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation Chapter 18

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

GLP