Mystery Babylon........USA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534475
United States
09/23/2011 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mystery Babylon........USA
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

You are not even close, yet your mind has much potential. See, it's this way; power is what the so call elites holds. And, how do they hold this power over most of us? Take this for an example; you believe and most of the world believes and follows a diverse of religions. That same world, which hold to its religions, no matter, that these religions that are practice were manufactured for our complete control. Thus for, you are never able to overcome their mind control; how could you go against them, without going against your god. "Now you know the rest of the story."

NOW FOR THE TRUTH, "THE POWER TO BE" or (TPTB), please do not faint right this moment. YOU, YOU are the one, who follows and practice an occult, manufactured belief. They, TPTB, have had the power for more than 2000 years, because they learned the truth and they are keeping it from the masses.

The biggest keep secret, which is not a secret, but is in plane view for the whole world to see, is what you call the occult. This "cult" you call it, is on public display everywhere. This power that they have over the masses is MISS-EDUCATION. This cult, which you call it, goes back to ancient Africa belief, more than 10,000 years; and all of today’s major religions in the world now, came through ancient Egypt via Africa.

Here is a small piece of advice, yes, the above is factual and historically true, but, if you want to keep your friends and family in tact, it is best that you stay in that belief-you are professing today, which those around you think that you should be in, or you will pay a high personal price. May be it will be too high for you. Many who seek this knowledge end up with great powers of freedom and they become one with God, yet broken family ties. Why is that? I will use this example from the KING JAMES BIBLE-to communicate to you in your language: Jesus asked this of god for his disciples before he ascending to heaven, ‘Oh father protect them who you have given unto me, FOR THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE US, THEY ARE IN THE WORLD BUT THEY ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD. All Jesus was saying is this; they know the truth and the truth have made them free.

Hotep
Idol1
jilly23810

User ID: 1542157
United States
09/23/2011 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

sorry Lisa, I don't worship a statue...
 Quoting: GeekOfTheWeek

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!! pope
This too shall pass...
ChivalryKnight
The "lost" tribes of Israel=Europe!

User ID: 1552758
United States
09/23/2011 11:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just to keep it in context... there were captives of the Holy Seed in ancient Babylon (the tribes) and there is a set apart people within the confines of global Babylon today. We are called to come out of her as best as we can. For some that might be leaving a city, for others it might be instructing children at home and leaving the corporate 501C-3 mind controlled churches. Babylon takes on many forms and facets yet The Father still has a people that are not bowing their knees to Balaam even to this day!
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Jefferson

Laughter is health to the bones so just do it!
anonymous
User ID: 1511037
United States
09/23/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord is the "fistfruit" Of many brothers and sisters (future),He is now composed of Spirit as is The Father (God). Those at His coming will be resurrected/transformed to spirit (no longer physical). As in Adam (physical) all men die, and as in Jesus (those that belong to God) shall be spirit and eternal. The entire sytems of man and the god of this world (satan) are mystery babylon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551975
United States
09/23/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
... OP ... you do realize that a "WOMAN" in prophecy is referencing a RELIGIOUS SYSTEM right? ...
... animals/BEASTS reference GOVERNMENTS ...
KillSwitch
User ID: 1549788
United States
09/23/2011 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice !

USA is both, She is also New Jerusalem

New Jer-USA-lem

There is prophecy of both Christ and Antichrist being born on USA soil
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

you're full of all kinds of good info these days. I like you more and more, I believe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1352664
United States
09/23/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone explain to me why intent would not play into it? People aren't knowingly worshipping a demon (well, some are, but..). Sure, there are warnings, but many are vague, and metaphorical. Not everyone is that bright and/or can tie it all together. It just seems so black and white, where there should be some grey.

1dunno1

Oh, and this can't be good.
owhine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352664

Anyone? Bueller?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553923
United States
09/23/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good. I said this on here 10 years ago. Glad to see people catching on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331138
United States
09/23/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice !

USA is both, She is also New Jerusalem

New Jer-USA-lem

There is prophecy of both Christ and Antichrist being born on USA soil

One problem with that. Christ doesn't live in this dimension.

He will not be born into human form again.

When He returns it will be as the sun rises in the east. He will decimate the forces a Babylon martialled for war against Israel, afterwards setting foot on the Mount of Olives cleaving it into a valley.

He will not be born anywhere. According to scripture.
 Quoting: THE PRIME PROGRAM

^^^this^^^
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

All Knights Templars and Secret Societies dont think so. Its all based on the alignment of the Stars and Astrotheology

Jesus has been reborn. And most likely its a descendant since Jesus had kids

Biggest coverup of them all by the church. but it was to protect the Bloodline

I'm not buying it!

Especially coming from the occult- secret societies and Knights Templars... come on now?

The Holy Bible is The Word of God. I'll stick with that!
Guildenstern

User ID: 1552352
United States
09/23/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The use of the female image has usually meant to be a companion, often symbolic of religious institutions. Beasts have always represented kingdoms. So, I'm not entirely sure this is something you should be completely convinced off.

If you read Revelation, it sounds more like an apostate type of organization. This video is actually somewhat more accurate, I think: [link to www.youtube.com] describing it as the Catholic Church.

Remember, everyone rejoices at its destruction. We will see soon enough, for the Wild Beast will completely consume her and burn her with fire. Whoever this organization is, we will have better insight after it happens. What we have here are good theories. I'm going to stick to the Catholic Church theory. It has defiled itself with Paganistic teachings as early as the 4th century. It became an "empire" by which many martyrs were slain for translating the Bible and trying to promote God's word.

Judge for yourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553498
United States
09/23/2011 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's so bad about liberty and freedom? Is it any wonder why we worship her and all of her beauty? Jesus/God seems dull. He doesn't want us to enjoy anything, he only wants us to praise him in order to go to some Kingdom In Heaven we never been to or can't remember. Seems quite ridiculous. I will continue to worship this Whore since Jesus is a dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
09/23/2011 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe it is bigger than the USA. The USA is not the only killer of the prophets if she ever was. That sounds like false religion. The RCC is known to have been a killer of prophets among other religions.

And if you believe the USA is Babylon then you better get out of her and leave soon.

False religion is easier to get out of IMO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552756
United States
09/23/2011 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then God better take it out on France too because they gave us that gaudy thing.I knew we should have regifted it to North Korea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
09/23/2011 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

What of the "right hand or the forehead"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352664

Greed anything done in thought word or deed that is evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1582589
United States
09/23/2011 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I think the United States must be Babylon. But the description of the destruction doesn't offer much hope for even the Christians living here. Perhaps many people who call themselves Christians are lying to themselves. But there must be a few real Christians out there somewhere.

But the description of the destruction doesn't seem to offer hope for anyone escaping.
I'd like to believe that some would be spared somehow, but it doesn't say that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe FRance knew what we were to become...thus the "gift."
wing-ed

User ID: 1474169
United States
09/23/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan said to God you have a hedge around America on every side ! You have blessed their work they have done and increased thier substance in their land ! But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that they hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine house:
And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The factories were manufacturing, and the farms were growing crops !
And the Globalist and took them away to another land yea, they have put all the workers on welfare and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned Texas, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chinese made out three bands, and fell upon the car makers, and have carried them away, yea, and laid off the workers; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in the Twin Towers:
And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the towers, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Then some arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly. Or maybe they sought revenge and committed the most horrendous murders !! In that case Satan wins and Americans lose salvation ! Think About it ?? Praise The Holy Of Holy !! Praise The Lamb :: Job was before the Lamb opened the door !! Amen We need Jesus Now !!
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
rb
User ID: 1088733
United States
09/23/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
as bad as the USA is we have to concede the rest of the world is WORSE

we are the base and support for Christian evangelical fundamentalism in this world. we take the Bible literally and apply it best we can

the rest of the world either disregards the Bible entirely or views it metaphorically and euphemistically.

I have considered the Babylon aspect of our culture which in many contexts fits but at this time I reject the USA as being represented in the passages cited.

I reserve the right to change my mind

we have the Holy Spirit Who teaches us all things. the Church is not deluded. the world is.

love rb
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I imagine we will be taken out by a large meteorite since the angel throws a large stone into the ocean and says as thus Babylon will fall.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
09/23/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

AAAAAAAAAAAh the great awakining! Repent and i will heal you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
09/23/2011 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I think the United States must be Babylon. But the description of the destruction doesn't offer much hope for even the Christians living here. Perhaps many people who call themselves Christians are lying to themselves. But there must be a few real Christians out there somewhere.

But the description of the destruction doesn't seem to offer hope for anyone escaping.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1582589

If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction. I can't see that happening or God requiring that. The USA is not the only country causing problems. And babylon was home to all false religion so that is how I see babylon as being. That is something easy to escape from.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are the lamb that speaks as a dragon...in other words, we pretend to be worshippers of Jesus, but we kill and display our true nature as the dragon.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Revelation 13:11-12).
daughter in NYC

User ID: 1521674
United States
09/23/2011 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are not even close, yet your mind has much potential. See, it's this way; power is what the so call elites holds. And, how do they hold this power over most of us? Take this for an example; you believe and most of the world believes and follows a diverse of religions. That same world, which hold to its religions, no matter, that these religions that are practice were manufactured for our complete control. Thus for, you are never able to overcome their mind control; how could you go against them, without going against your god. "Now you know the rest of the story."

NOW FOR THE TRUTH, "THE POWER TO BE" or (TPTB), please do not faint right this moment. YOU, YOU are the one, who follows and practice an occult, manufactured belief. They, TPTB, have had the power for more than 2000 years, because they learned the truth and they are keeping it from the masses.

The biggest keep secret, which is not a secret, but is in plane view for the whole world to see, is what you call the occult. This "cult" you call it, is on public display everywhere. This power that they have over the masses is MISS-EDUCATION. This cult, which you call it, goes back to ancient Africa belief, more than 10,000 years; and all of today’s major religions in the world now, came through ancient Egypt via Africa.

Here is a small piece of advice, yes, the above is factual and historically true, but, if you want to keep your friends and family in tact, it is best that you stay in that belief-you are professing today, which those around you think that you should be in, or you will pay a high personal price. May be it will be too high for you. Many who seek this knowledge end up with great powers of freedom and they become one with God, yet broken family ties. Why is that? I will use this example from the KING JAMES BIBLE-to communicate to you in your language: Jesus asked this of god for his disciples before he ascending to heaven, ‘Oh father protect them who you have given unto me, FOR THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE US, THEY ARE IN THE WORLD BUT THEY ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD. All Jesus was saying is this; they know the truth and the truth have made them free.

Hotep
Idol1
 Quoting: hotep_x

The Scripture reads as follows...John 17:15-16

"I pray not that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world".

Jesus came to destroy the 'works of the devil'. Anything that exalts itself above God will be condemned. Our hope is in Christ alone. The Father honors the SON therefore he honors the Son's wishes.This protection was Christ's wish for His followers.

When satan lied to Adam and Eve, his words were "Ye will be like gods"....that lie has attempted to destroy man...

UNTIL CHRIST came and redeemed us!
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are the lamb that speaks as a dragon...in other words, we pretend to be worshippers of Jesus, but we kill and display our true nature as the dragon.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Revelation 13:11-12).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1553923

The first beast being Rome, of course. The EU...NATO, etc.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretending to be a lamb but speaking as a dragon has worked well for the devil.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/23/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1582589

If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

Not true, God can and will protect those who He wants to. He's done it before, and He will do it again.

hf
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 1205708
United States
09/23/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the Pimp Daddies!!!

pimp

LOL... no not him!

You know... the one's you sold your bodies to in '33'.

The imposters...

Sons of God (i.e. Papacy)...
pope

and

Daughters of Man (i.e. royalty)...
KD

They be gettin' together under the disco ball and Barry White music...

starwars

to give us a special suprise!

baby = skulburn

You could say it's a...

wait for it...

wait for it...

G O D L I K E P R O D U C T I O N

screamscaredgaahuhohtissue

and here we are all playing our parts.

You remember the mission statement right?

"WE THE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION"

Oh, and BTW... they want your soul now.

rimshot
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
09/23/2011 12:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: hotep_x

The Scripture reads as follows...John 17:15-16

"I pray not that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world".

Jesus came to destroy the 'works of the devil'. Anything that exalts itself above God will be condemned. Our hope is in Christ alone. The Father honors the SON therefore he honors the Son's wishes.This protection was Christ's wish for His followers.

When satan lied to Adam and Eve, his words were "Ye will be like gods"....that lie has attempted to destroy man...

UNTIL CHRIST came and redeemed us!
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

That lie is still attempting to destroy man. You see it all over here with the new agers trying to ascend, Christ consciousness, etc. Trying to be like God.
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1783626
Sweden
09/23/2011 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow you people are Bible ignoramuses.
I will leave it at that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/23/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 13:9-16 "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and He will destroy its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be darkened in its going forth, and the moon will not cause its light to shine. “I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, a man more than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth will move out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger. It shall be as the hunted gazelle, and as a sheep that no man takes up; every man will turn to his own people, and everyone will flee to his own land. Everyone who is found will be thrust through, and everyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.”

GLP