Mystery Babylon........USA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553923
United States
09/23/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mystery Babylon........USA
Isaiah 13:9-16 "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and He will destroy its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be darkened in its going forth, and the moon will not cause its light to shine. “I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, a man more than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth will move out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger. It shall be as the hunted gazelle, and as a sheep that no man takes up; every man will turn to his own people, and everyone will flee to his own land. Everyone who is found will be thrust through, and everyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.”
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Da'yum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
09/23/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are the lamb that speaks as a dragon...in other words, we pretend to be worshippers of Jesus, but we kill and display our true nature as the dragon.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Revelation 13:11-12).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1553923

No obama is the lamb the speaks as a dragon.

Two horns like a christian who spoke as a communits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1352664
United States
09/23/2011 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow you people are Bible ignoramuses.
I will leave it at that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1783626

very informative, thank you for your valuable contribution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507639
United States
09/23/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

It isn't and: no, it doesn't.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 13:9-16 "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and He will destroy its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be darkened in its going forth, and the moon will not cause its light to shine. “I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, a man more than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth will move out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger. It shall be as the hunted gazelle, and as a sheep that no man takes up; every man will turn to his own people, and everyone will flee to his own land. Everyone who is found will be thrust through, and everyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.”

The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
2Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. 5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
09/23/2011 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I think the United States must be Babylon. But the description of the destruction doesn't offer much hope for even the Christians living here. Perhaps many people who call themselves Christians are lying to themselves. But there must be a few real Christians out there somewhere.

But the description of the destruction doesn't seem to offer hope for anyone escaping.
I'd like to believe that some would be spared somehow, but it doesn't say that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1582589

If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

Not true, God can and will protect those who He wants to. He's done it before, and He will do it again.

hf

The scripture says plainly to get out of her. God wants no one left in babylon because if they stay they will receive the plagues.

So God is giving a warning and anyone left in her will be in trouble. If anyone would be protected he would not have given this warning.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'" (Revelation 18:4,5).

Anyway, I am just stating what the scripture says. There are no if ands or buts or God would have said so. What part of come out of her wouldn't a person understand?

People had to get on an ark to be saved. People had to get out of Sodom to be saved. And people had to get out of Jerusalem as well.

But again, I believe this is bigger than any one country and stands for false religion which was started in Babylon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The key word is to destroy the whole land. America is done for there is a world war coming to american shores and it will be the whold world against us... get ready.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will leave it at that.

Why? Explain what you believe unless you can't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534164
United States
09/23/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

One problem with that. Christ doesn't live in this dimension.

He will not be born into human form again.

When He returns it will be as the sun rises in the east. He will decimate the forces a Babylon martialled for war against Israel, afterwards setting foot on the Mount of Olives cleaving it into a valley.

He will not be born anywhere. According to scripture.
 Quoting: THE PRIME PROGRAM

^^^this^^^
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

All Knights Templars and Secret Societies dont think so. Its all based on the alignment of the Stars and Astrotheology

Jesus has been reborn. And most likely its a descendant since Jesus had kids

Biggest coverup of them all by the church. but it was to protect the Bloodline
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

Our Lord is God and man, He had no children on this earth.

And remember for the time ahead, Mary is ever virgin. Our Lord is her only child. The plan.

The goof of thinking Jesus had siblings. Really, how come
not word from any Christian on them since seeing "brothers"
written in Scripture?

It's called a misinterpretation of Scripture.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1559201

You raw so very wrong , the bible NO WHERE says Mary is a perpetual virgin. She delivered Jesus vaginally which took care of that.

She was married to Joseph who had sex with her creating numerous brothers and sisters to Jesus. James the brother of Jesus even has written letters in the bible.

It is the catholic church that spreads the lie of perpetual virginity in mother Mary. She was a chosen vessel of God for the virgin conception of Jesus because her blood lines thru her parents could be traced back to both King David on one side and the Levitical priesthood on the other . This was all to fore fill prophecy.

There is only one mediator between us and our Father and hay is Jesus. Jesus became our sabbath which means day of rest so we as Christians have the sabbath everyday being in Jesus, jesus is our rest , our sabbath and many other things .

And by the way mystery babylon is Rome and the catholic church she is the whore( woman is church , whore is unfaithful) that sits on many
waters(peoples) she is the city of seven mountains( should have been translated hills).

She has the golden cup adorned with jewels full of filthy abominations . The united states as and as she is , is not Babylon. God will pinkish us but god also is using us to punish , he uses whatever fore fills His will to accomplish punishment and reward. Aerfect example os Kimf Nebberchadezzer of Babylon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will leave it at that.

Why? Explain what you believe unless you can't.

ignore them do not cast pearls before swine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534164
United States
09/23/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really hate my ipad and auto spell , it forces me to reread what I type duh excuse the mistakes in the post above .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1704054
France
09/23/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
believe in such bullshit...

I do not understand...
Where was Roma!?

In swamps and surrounded by volcanoes.
Awake!

I do not know...
Learn
and
Stop reading the TPTB.
Guildenstern

User ID: 1552352
United States
09/23/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction. I can't see that happening or God requiring that. The USA is not the only country causing problems. And babylon was home to all false religion so that is how I see babylon as being. That is something easy to escape from.

Precisely. Remember how God pleaded with Israel to turn away from false idols? To stop committing "spiritual adultery". Look at the empire of the Vatican. It took over ancient Roman territory and continues to pollute itself with idolatrous worship - venerating saints, idols, images, ritualistic holidays of Pagan origin, and more.

During the dark ages, it killed men who opposed them, burned Bible translators who wanted to spread the word of God. It supported Hitler, today's leaders, and affiliates itself with many other religions.

"Get out of her", she is a spiritual harlot. It can't be any less clear what the identity is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no doubt the the entire United States is mistery babylon, not new york city. it is the whole country. and when this final battle happens with the US and the rest of the world you will see the entire US completely destroyed. Every single member of the UN is against the United States we stand alone... no other nation on the face of the earth fits the bill as does the entire US in mystery babylon. Our sins have distorted and changed the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
09/23/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
money is the root of all evil, and our capitalist nation is the big whore of it all
JDUB
User ID: 741538
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm pretty sure it is myself
RIGHT ON!
User ID: 1509879
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I really don't see this country worshipping Lady Liberty.

USA government does its best to kill liberty.

USA populace worships celebrity, teevee, and maybe the dollar or more accurately, the cheap disposable crap they can buy.

scratching
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1580404

You're right-on there, brother!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction. I can't see that happening or God requiring that. The USA is not the only country causing problems. And babylon was home to all false religion so that is how I see babylon as being. That is something easy to escape from.

Precisely. Remember how God pleaded with Israel to turn away from false idols? To stop committing "spiritual adultery". Look at the empire of the Vatican. It took over ancient Roman territory and continues to pollute itself with idolatrous worship - venerating saints, idols, images, ritualistic holidays of Pagan origin, and more.

During the dark ages, it killed men who opposed them, burned Bible translators who wanted to spread the word of God. It supported Hitler, today's leaders, and affiliates itself with many other religions.

"Get out of her", she is a spiritual harlot. It can't be any less clear what the identity is.
 Quoting: Guildenstern

The chruch fits the bill for the Whore dressed in scarlet not mystery babylon. Revelation 18 explains exactly who mystery babylon is it is all about money and pharmaceuticals. Revelation 18 state that all nations shall be deceived by their pharmaceuticals... that is the US.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/23/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I think the United States must be Babylon. But the description of the destruction doesn't offer much hope for even the Christians living here. Perhaps many people who call themselves Christians are lying to themselves. But there must be a few real Christians out there somewhere.

But the description of the destruction doesn't seem to offer hope for anyone escaping.
I'd like to believe that some would be spared somehow, but it doesn't say that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1582589

If the US is mystery babylon it would have to be emptied out for anyone to escape destruction.

Not true, God can and will protect those who He wants to. He's done it before, and He will do it again.

hf

The scripture says plainly to get out of her. God wants no one left in babylon because if they stay they will receive the plagues.

So God is giving a warning and anyone left in her will be in trouble. If anyone would be protected he would not have given this warning.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'" (Revelation 18:4,5).

Anyway, I am just stating what the scripture says. There are no if ands or buts or God would have said so. What part of come out of her wouldn't a person understand?

People had to get on an ark to be saved. People had to get out of Sodom to be saved. And people had to get out of Jerusalem as well.

But again, I believe this is bigger than any one country and stands for false religion which was started in Babylon.

The ark is Jesus Christ. I have absolutely no doubts that God's people will be protected.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
concerning babylon:

4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. 5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

The ark is Jesus Christ. I have absolutely no doubts that God's people will be protected.

Are you eating Organic milk and meat as the bible commands you. If not you are one of the ones to be destroyed... look it up in the bible... Let no man tell you not to eat meat, however handle not, touch not, taste not, after the doctrines of men all of which will kill you... New Testament.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Guildenstern

That is what I believe.
KillSwitch
User ID: 1549788
United States
Report Abusive Post

One problem with that. Christ doesn't live in this dimension.

He will not be born into human form again.

When He returns it will be as the sun rises in the east. He will decimate the forces a Babylon martialled for war against Israel, afterwards setting foot on the Mount of Olives cleaving it into a valley.

He will not be born anywhere. According to scripture.
 Quoting: THE PRIME PROGRAM

^^^this^^^

All Knights Templars and Secret Societies dont think so. Its all based on the alignment of the Stars and Astrotheology

Jesus has been reborn. And most likely its a descendant since Jesus had kids

Biggest coverup of them all by the church. but it was to protect the Bloodline
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

I'm not buying it!

Especially coming from the occult- secret societies and Knights Templars... come on now?

The Holy Bible is The Word of God. I'll stick with that!

Naughty Apollo has some interesting info, to say the least. But yeah, the Word is where it's at
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/23/2011 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Are you eating Organic milk and meat as the bible commands you. If not you are one of the ones to be destroyed... look it up in the bible... Let no man tell you not to eat meat, however handle not, touch not, taste not, after the doctrines of men all of which will kill you... New Testament.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1332279

LMAO!!!!!!

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Lisa 99 percent of christians will not be protected because they are cought up in false doctrine of churches instead of following the word and laws of God...
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Then why command to come out of her? If it was the USA then God is saying in order for Christians or anyone to be protected would be to get out of the USA. The scripture didn't say everyone except Christians get out. It meant everyone.

God didn't protect anyone not on the ark or in sodom or in Jerusalem. They had to get out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Lisa 99 percent of christians will not be protected because they are cought up in false doctrine of churches instead of following the word and laws of God...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1332279

That is why babylon is spiritual. People need to come out of false religion and get on God's side. People all over the world need to get out of her because false religion has been the killer of the prophets and has been around a lot longer than the USA. So you can stay in your countries but get out of religions that are in opposition to God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Then why command to come out of her? If it was the USA then God is saying in order for Christians or anyone to be protected would be to get out of the USA. The scripture didn't say everyone except Christians get out. It meant everyone.

God didn't protect anyone not on the ark or in sodom or in Jerusalem. They had to get out.

Thats right he said get out. Get out of the US. No joke. He ment physically get up and get out of the country. When you see what is coming you will understand. But it will be too late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532110
United States
09/23/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget, TWINS !

:TWINS23:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159544
United States
09/23/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]

Does it truly matter?
If the judgement is coming, if the TRIBULATION is right at the door, it won't matter where you live or in what country.

For ALL will share the fate of Mystery Babylon the Great.

The only hope is in Jesus Christ.
If you have not received Him today in your heart, I ask you to pray to God and ask Him to reveal His Son to you and ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart today and forgive you of your sins, confessing your sins to him.

I am not sure if America is part of Mystery Babylon the Great but I am sure that the only thing preventing judgement on America is the many believers that still inhabit this land and its people.

We should definitely pray for our country.
I honestly believe judgement will fall this land after the RAPTURE occurs.

In Jesus Christ.

GLP