Mystery Babylon........USA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548152
United States
09/23/2011 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mystery Babylon........USA

What of the "right hand or the forehead"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352664

It all depends on translations IMO.

I suppose you could state that raising your right hand to take a pledge or alliegence or taking an oath.

Forehead could mean many things, perhaps a meme or knowledge of servitude toward the system.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1691416

:bushhitler:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549137
United States
09/23/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, I'll post a link to my blog:

[link to christianityandtheendofamerica.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1795049

Thank you. I will read it.
Edge Rider

User ID: 1377922
United States
09/23/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
jesus is the deception...

and heston is god...

Quoting: Edge Rider

Jesus has never been the deception. It is the twisting of his words by a certain sector of mankind that is the deception.

Heston is a limited method actor, sorry dude.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548200

jesus is the sun. jesus (aka "the light") is passing through the autumn equinox today on his way back to the winter solstice which occurs around december 25th.
Row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream...merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...life is but a dream...
[link to en.wikipedia.org] / [link to www.youtube.com]
Darth Ganymede

User ID: 1754595
Germany
09/23/2011 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Babylon WAS a city, that´s it.
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1576328
United States
09/23/2011 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I came to this conclusion over 15 years ago as well. It is interesting to watch many others agree since. I believe Chapter 17 describes the Roman Catholic church and 18, the US of A. There has been no other nation in history that fits better than the US up through today....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1547324
United States
09/23/2011 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
jesus is the deception...

and heston is god...

Quoting: Edge Rider

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 796629
Canada
09/23/2011 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Do you have proof she is a Demon God? I mean REAL PROOF. Not just your opinion or those of other writers. Do you also have proof that being a Pagan, which in fact, is the direction you are heading with references to all these other cultures, is evil? Do you even know what being a Pagan was? Seems to me, that other than Islam, Christians have been KILLING PEOPLE in the name of GOd for centuries, and continue to do so. I believe your thread is a vailed attempt at pushing the old "Make sure you are a Christian or your gonna burn" crap. I used to be Catholic....gave it up. I renounced the religion. I have raised my kids to believe what they wish, but be wary of religions that demand something of you, or threaten damnation. I gave up religion long ago, and believe in God as a Universal Conciousness. It is rather simple. Look at a Brain Cell versus the structure of the entire Universe visible. It is without a doubt...undeniable. They are one and the same.

Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe.

[link to sprott.physics.wisc.edu]

When it is quoted in the Bible that I am part of God and he is part of me, that, is quite a LITERAL statement! I believe the entire UNIVERSE and MULTIVERSES are God....and our local Universe is but a brain cell in the mind of God.
KingDingaLing

User ID: 1559124
United States
09/23/2011 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does one keep up with the changing names of Dieties?

I believe this time around we are speaking of Columbia...

Founded by the Knights of Columbus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1442566
United States
09/23/2011 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to burst your bubbles...but...Mystery Babylon is really babylon....it was Babylon and will always be...I know NY is huge, but..no..IRAQ is Babylon...always has been. This is why people need to pay more attention to what Islam and muslims are doing around the world...
oil
jihad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
09/23/2011 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Babylon WAS a city, that´s it.
 Quoting: Darth Ganymede

No it wasnt. read isiaha 12
Alesiah

User ID: 1763267
United States
09/23/2011 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget, TWINS !

:TWINS23:
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

Hi Apollo

You know I'm just a watcher and researcher, not promoting a religion but I look to them all for answers..

I thought I'd jump in here and add to this discussion a bit of visual information. I know the group is looking at the USA right now but let's not forget what's happening at the UN Council concerning the Jewish people and Palestinians..

It appears there are two sons fighting over the Capstone of the pyramid "Apple of the Eye" Israel right now..

Please take a look at the place where the woman sits..
It may remind you of Revelation..

Thread: The BIBLICAL SEAT OF ALL THREE FAITHS? signs ABOVE and signs BELOW

Last Edited by Alesiah on 09/23/2011 04:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1810253
United States
09/23/2011 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1778217

+1000

Yep He Lays it all out there pretty good right starting at the 14:00 mark. All the details are quite evident.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537952
United States
09/23/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
money is the root of all evil, and our capitalist nation is the big whore of it all
 Quoting: Salt

Sorry, but it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

1 Timothy 6:3-11
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 9But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
09/23/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Great Babylon, mother of all the abominations is THE VATICAN CYTY
 Quoting: Josephhk

Please tell me WHAT is the false religion (I know the RCC)...what are the things they teach that are false? I have been trying to decipher this for a long time. I started to think the Jesus story is astrotheology and it scares me! But it made sense.

Please, what is the true religion? This is so important.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1549137

see my sig line
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1727310
United States
09/23/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its not America it's Israel

Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns. The nation of Israel is a Satanic deception which plays a massive role in the monolithic end times deception which will lead to the ‘falling away’ that Revelations talks about. This is not a rapture but a falling away from the Church. When Israel is sacrificed it will destroy much of what the last 60 years of Christianity has been based on: God’s chosen people have been returned to their homeland. From Satan’s strategic standpoint Israel is the most valuable Mystery Babylon, if Israel were to be sacrificed 99% of Christians will lose faith because “God said he would protect Israel.” Notice this plays in with the End Time prophecies concerning the rise of anti-Semitism. The whole world will hate the jewish people because honest Torah believing jewish people are being unfairly blamed for the actions of the ‘Synagogue of Satan’ jewish people whom practice black magic in the form of the Kabbalah.

Revelation 17:3, “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

A woman is a church and a beast is a nation. There are only two possibilities for this the Vatican or Israel as both are a combination nation / religion power. Most are ignorant of the control Israel has over the Vatican. The Vatican is the Synagogue of Satan’s counterfeit Mystery Babylon. One of the reasons many Christians believe that the Vatican is Mystery Babylon the Great because Revelation states it is clothed in scarlet and purple. Deceived Christians point out the fact that Vatican clergy colors are purple and scarlet. Revelation is written symbolically. Scarlet represents SIN and purple represents RICHES. Satan uses this symbolism to create further deception by counterfeiting literal interpretations of prophecy. Satan is not stupid. Pretend you are Satan for a second, you would obviously not want Christians to know who Mystery Babylon the Great is right? Strategically it would be an idiotic and disastrous move to clothe the Vatican clergy in the very colors described in the book of Revelation that describe Mystery Babylon. It’s just common sense. Would even a 5 year old be so stupid? If you were Satan wouldn’t you pick blue and green or two other random colors? Which two colors would be the last that you would pick… scarlet and purple obviously! Satan wants to deceive people. He doesn’t want to assist God by giving humanity clues that would help them navigate their way through his deceptions. He wants your soul. He doesn’t want you to find salvation. Satan is intentionally giving clues to the wrong Mystery Babylon the great to keep the masses ignorant and deceived. He wants people to believe its the Vatican. Revelation 14:4 states that the major churches will be deceived at the end times. (God’s elect will not be defiled by churches) Obviously if all of the TBN and mainstream preachers agree on something you can be sure that they are deceived! Take the narrow path for wide is the gate that leads to destruction straight and narrow is the path that leads to life. Don’t let anyone deceive you because the majority of people are not going to find the truth!

Now if it couldn’t get anymore painfully obvious that Satan and the New World Order are trying to make people think its the Vatican? How many times is Satan going to make the idiotic blunder of allowing his Antichrist to be photographed with inverted crosses?

Ever notice how Ratzinger always has evil expressions on his face? Did Satan forget to tell him to smile occasionally cause people are starting to figure us out? Why would Satan let him anywhere near a camera without first putting on a gallon of foundation and makeup… Are we really so naive to believe that Satan is this much of an incompetent moron? Who wouldn’t want to play chess with him!?

The Catholic Church is controlled by “jewish people”
Plot Against the Church by Pinay

The Jesuit Order has been Controlled by jewish people since its Inceptions

The Jesuits are Jewish

The bible states Israel will be destroyed. Samson’s strange and cryptic riddle may be a prophecy that the tribe of Dan will one day try Destroy Israel in jealous revenge for God’s judgment on their idolatry. From the carcass of the young lion (Judah) the tribe of Dan (bees) will attempt to produce a golden age (honey). The conspiracy of the tribe of Dan in the form of Thomas Plantard, the antichrist, to destroy Israel and the remnant of Judah dispersed elsewhere in the world. The bible also makes a clear distinction between Israel (the lost tribes) and Judah.

(Matthew 24:15-16) “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”

Notice Matthew doesn’t say let those who are in Israel flee to the mountains. It says those who are in Judea!

Revelation 17:8, (Referring to Mystery Babylon) “… behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

Israel was a nation in the Old Testament days, it is a nation now but is not the real Israel. There are 12 tribes of Israel, ten of those tribes are lost! Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and unites ALL of Israel! The remnant of Judah with the Russian and white European people.

moar
[link to whitesareisrael.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
09/23/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
money is the root of all evil, and our capitalist nation is the big whore of it all

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 9But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537952

yes, i should have clarified. but this is what i meant. greed and money is the root of all evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
09/23/2011 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its not America it's Israel

Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns. The nation of Israel is a Satanic deception which plays a massive role in the monolithic end times deception which will lead to the ‘falling away’ that Revelations talks about. This is not a rapture but a falling away from the Church. When Israel is sacrificed it will destroy much of what the last 60 years of Christianity has been based on: God’s chosen people have been returned to their homeland. From Satan’s strategic standpoint Israel is the most valuable Mystery Babylon, if Israel were to be sacrificed 99% of Christians will lose faith because “God said he would protect Israel.” Notice this plays in with the End Time prophecies concerning the rise of anti-Semitism. The whole world will hate the jewish people because honest Torah believing jewish people are being unfairly blamed for the actions of the ‘Synagogue of Satan’ jewish people whom practice black magic in the form of the Kabbalah.

Revelation 17:3, “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

A woman is a church and a beast is a nation. There are only two possibilities for this the Vatican or Israel as both are a combination nation / religion power. Most are ignorant of the control Israel has over the Vatican. The Vatican is the Synagogue of Satan’s counterfeit Mystery Babylon. One of the reasons many Christians believe that the Vatican is Mystery Babylon the Great because Revelation states it is clothed in scarlet and purple. Deceived Christians point out the fact that Vatican clergy colors are purple and scarlet. Revelation is written symbolically. Scarlet represents SIN and purple represents RICHES. Satan uses this symbolism to create further deception by counterfeiting literal interpretations of prophecy. Satan is not stupid. Pretend you are Satan for a second, you would obviously not want Christians to know who Mystery Babylon the Great is right? Strategically it would be an idiotic and disastrous move to clothe the Vatican clergy in the very colors described in the book of Revelation that describe Mystery Babylon. It’s just common sense. Would even a 5 year old be so stupid? If you were Satan wouldn’t you pick blue and green or two other random colors? Which two colors would be the last that you would pick… scarlet and purple obviously! Satan wants to deceive people. He doesn’t want to assist God by giving humanity clues that would help them navigate their way through his deceptions. He wants your soul. He doesn’t want you to find salvation. Satan is intentionally giving clues to the wrong Mystery Babylon the great to keep the masses ignorant and deceived. He wants people to believe its the Vatican. Revelation 14:4 states that the major churches will be deceived at the end times. (God’s elect will not be defiled by churches) Obviously if all of the TBN and mainstream preachers agree on something you can be sure that they are deceived! Take the narrow path for wide is the gate that leads to destruction straight and narrow is the path that leads to life. Don’t let anyone deceive you because the majority of people are not going to find the truth!

Now if it couldn’t get anymore painfully obvious that Satan and the New World Order are trying to make people think its the Vatican? How many times is Satan going to make the idiotic blunder of allowing his Antichrist to be photographed with inverted crosses?

Ever notice how Ratzinger always has evil expressions on his face? Did Satan forget to tell him to smile occasionally cause people are starting to figure us out? Why would Satan let him anywhere near a camera without first putting on a gallon of foundation and makeup… Are we really so naive to believe that Satan is this much of an incompetent moron? Who wouldn’t want to play chess with him!?

The Catholic Church is controlled by “jewish people”
Plot Against the Church by Pinay

The Jesuit Order has been Controlled by jewish people since its Inceptions

The Jesuits are Jewish

The bible states Israel will be destroyed. Samson’s strange and cryptic riddle may be a prophecy that the tribe of Dan will one day try Destroy Israel in jealous revenge for God’s judgment on their idolatry. From the carcass of the young lion (Judah) the tribe of Dan (bees) will attempt to produce a golden age (honey). The conspiracy of the tribe of Dan in the form of Thomas Plantard, the antichrist, to destroy Israel and the remnant of Judah dispersed elsewhere in the world. The bible also makes a clear distinction between Israel (the lost tribes) and Judah.

(Matthew 24:15-16) “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”

Notice Matthew doesn’t say let those who are in Israel flee to the mountains. It says those who are in Judea!

Revelation 17:8, (Referring to Mystery Babylon) “… behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

Israel was a nation in the Old Testament days, it is a nation now but is not the real Israel. There are 12 tribes of Israel, ten of those tribes are lost! Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and unites ALL of Israel! The remnant of Judah with the Russian and white European people.

moar
[link to whitesareisrael.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1727310

Man are you a lost sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537952
United States
09/23/2011 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537952

yes, i should have clarified. but this is what i meant. greed and money is the root of all evil

No worries, but again, no need to re-word it. It is still "the love of money is the root of all evil". That means more than simply greed. No matter how much one has, the LOVE of it is the key. If one does not have much but is not thankful for what they DO have, not content with these things and thankful, then they love money as much as the rich man.

Peace

Peace
Alesiah

User ID: 1763267
United States
09/23/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
:sunline2:

Here is the twins birth ?

:TWINS23:
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

Hi Apollo

Looks like the cross lays over Canada and the USA...
Very interesting Apollo!!!! It's amazing how we are being shown things right now!!

You know I'm just a watcher and researcher, not promoting a religion but I look to them ALL for answers..

I thought I'd jump in here and add to this discussion a bit of visual information. I know the group is looking at the USA right now but let's not forget what's happening at the UN Council concerning the Jewish people and Palestinians..

There's another Cross in the Middle East.. Take a look at the Masculine-Triangle point up.. with the Capstone in the North... That's Israel.. The Apple of the EYE..
Looks like a place where the woman sits..
It may remind you of Revelation..

It appears there are two sons fighting over the Capstone of the pyramid "Apple of the Eye" Israel right now..

If you look at the "CROSS" that the two triangles make... You can see at the FOOT OF THE CROSS is the Kaaba in Mecca, Saudi Arabia..where Muslims celebrate Hagar the mother of Ishmael..and there lay a stone at the foot of the cross..

feet of the inve

There is more information on a blog I started at:
Thread: The BIBLICAL SEAT OF ALL THREE FAITHS? signs ABOVE and signs BELOW
Then more on your blog page 14 at bottom:
Thread: Last time she saw him was at the foot of the cross. (Page 14)

Thanx much for reviewing!!

Last Edited by Alesiah on 09/23/2011 06:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1758895
United States
09/23/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Lisa!

Great thread sister. I can see that you really did your homework.

Sadly, I agree with that theory. If one was to further research this out, they would find Babylonian (occult symbols), throughout this land. Especially in our Government buildings, and the likes.

Thats not good news, but it is what it is.

hf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

+1

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1882936
United States
09/24/2011 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Lisa!

Great thread sister. I can see that you really did your homework.

Sadly, I agree with that theory. If one was to further research this out, they would find Babylonian (occult symbols), throughout this land. Especially in our Government buildings, and the likes.

Thats not good news, but it is what it is.

hf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

+1

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/24/2011 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh goodness, look what I just dug up. Purple and scarlet, maybe it's not the USA afterall?

:purplescarlet:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
09/24/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh goodness, look what I just dug up. Purple and scarlet, maybe it's not the USA afterall?

Here's one more
pope2
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2429645
United States
10/01/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that Mystery Babylon is the USA. It fits all of the descriptions in the bible.

I believe that the Whore of Babylon is the goddess Libertas.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This country worships "lady liberty" which is an ancient goddess, a pagan god.

Our statue of liberty is a representation of that pagan god.

Check out this article and the detailed info below and decide for yourself.

WHAT OR WHO IS "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH."

"Understanding who the players are is essential if you are to come to an understanding of the truth of Scripture and Prophecy.

In the process we need to recall that The Christ warned His followers of "Deception" and that it would be the Key to the rise of Anti-christ.That means that "Anti-christ" comes to power in a place not recognised, at a time not recognised and in a manner not recognised. A deception so great and so far reaching that today few christians would actually know who they worship or indeed what worship actually means in Scripture. I believe the prophetic world today is in a DEEP DELUSION, as their attention is drawn to the wrong area for the rise of "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH" and anti-christ forces.

We begin with an understanding what The Lord identifed the chief player of end times as being - MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, that mighty nation that thinks it's life is eternal and who refuses to believe that she will ever see sorrow. To locate this Beast we need to find Her roots and follow these roots through the ages and the simplest and in fact the only way to do that is to play a game of "follow that god".

The god in question has many names but she must root right back to Babylon and then to this present today.

Her name is Ishtar and she is the chief goddess of the Babylonian kingdom ... she was the goodess of Liberty and also therefore the goddess of slaves ... they were known to pray to her for liberation. There are many statues of Ishtar holding a torch and I have seen an embossed stone relief found a decade ago in Iraq that pictured her with the spikes or spears coming from her head. Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess Astarte. Anunit, Atarsamain and Esther are alternative names for Ishtar. It is historyicly recognised that those who worship this demon god do so by way of worshiping Freedom ... "Freedom" is the form of worship this demonic spirit demands."

Read the entire article here: [link to www.iron-clay.com]

hfbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3204067
United States
10/13/2011 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
FierySky

User ID: 1280771
United States
10/13/2011 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Lisa!!! How are ya!

I think it is a conglomerate of the US and the Vatican. I think it is because of the Freemasonery, which keeps that Babylonian Religion and which the Vatican is likewise up to it's tailfeathers in -see knights templar, priory of sion, rosicrucians, etc, etc, that is the Mystery Babylon.

So, yep, I agree. Hope you are well dear! Praise Be To God our Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.
FierySky

User ID: 1280771
United States
10/13/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW., totally agree on the liberty thing. I had a cow at our preacher because he got one of those "commercially" prepared slideshow presentations for July 4th that contrasted and compared that pagan statue with our Lord Jesus Christ. I about came unglued.

He said to me, well you know there are a lot of freemasons in this town. I said, Of course I do. He didn't say anything else, so I am not sure what that was supposed to mean.

God knows, though. Please pray for preachers who are either afraid or compromised by those damnable Freemasons.

We must remember to do that.
Generation Doom

User ID: 3147277
United States
10/15/2011 04:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

Purple and scarlet are colors representing wealth or royalty. USA is the wealthiest nation on the Earth.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1406613
Australia
10/15/2011 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
USA is the Lamb Like Beast that Becomes a Dragon
The Dragon Beast which gives its Power to the Whore of Babylon

The whore of Babylon: is the Roman Church her Reach is felt on every country on Earth (her motives are sinister)

(her dress explained)
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication" Revelation 17:4
(her fornication: is her relationship with other country's)

(her historic nature, martyred Christians for century's)
"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration" Revelation 17:6

(her involvement in war is supreme, were talking roman empire)
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth" Revelation 18:24

(look at the Vatican's Fiances they own the Earths Ammo)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465884
United States
11/17/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
America might be a type of Babylon, but there's not a chance in the world that it is "the" Babylon. The whole of unfulfilled prophecy does not support America as Babylon.

GLP