Some Practical Magick to Share on the Equinox

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1250479
United States
09/23/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Some Practical Magick to Share on the Equinox
The real wizards, those who sacrifice people and worship demons in the equinox, laugh at dabblers like you.
Both of you disobey God and will end up in the same hot place, but at least they know what they are doing.

Give up this buffoonery while you still can and turn to Jesus Christ. Ask for forgiveness. Win peace for your soul.
 Quoting: saturnino 1518718

Start with a misinformed insult, add a pinch of damnation, name drop and promise.

Why do you practice such witchcraft?
 Quoting: Least Servant

so well-worded, Least. wow.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1250479
United States
09/23/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks LS for your enlightening description. Could you elaborate a bit about knowing when the most favorable house position, day of the week, phase of the moon for your particular sign is. I'm a Leo 8.4.58.
Thanks.
Peace and Love Brother
 Quoting: ShamansDream

I should qualify this advice by saying that my knowledge of proper astrology is limited to correspondences with the Tarot and other Kabbalistic devices.

This small ritual combines some elements of intentional mediation with chaos magick (the burning of the candles with a Willed purpose), so the best thing to do is to go with your intuition.

The work of being internally aware of what calls to you and what does not call to you in the setup of any ritual is an important part of a holistic practice, so I think it is best when first starting out to learn a little bit about the different energies of the planets and constellations and how those correspond to different types of goals and practical applications in your life by listening to what your inner voice tells you, rather than focus on doctrinaire interpretations of how various bodies interact with each other.

It's often been said there is no room for dogma in magick, and I think this applies most appropriately to the initial steps taken to figure out the nature of your own internal ability, with the rather LARGE qualification that the neurotic individual will only find more to feed his or her neurosis, which is why information should be presented in such a way to dissuade the pursuit of the path by those who desire power over others, this being the primary signed of a qualified neurotic.

holy moly i think i'm quoting this post (i'll credit you, Least) in conversation with others.
Least Servant  (OP)

User ID: 1379655
United States
09/23/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Least Servant hf

Have you ever done a reversing candle? If so, what "color" of magick would you consider it? i.e., white, grey, black...

My understanding of the Reversing Candle is to rid yourself of negative energy that as accumulated to allow positive energy in. It sends the (-)energy back to the originator. These are usually done on a waning moon. Curious.
 Quoting: Spazz 1001302

Well, it's on points such as these that Dr. House's opinion has some weight.

Classifying these sorts of things is largely academic, and not entirely of practical value.

Banishing, clearing, and uncrossing magick is traditionally done by pagan practitioners on waning moons, the idea being that the waning moon is good for removing unwanted energy.

Personally, I think using salt baths for clearing, a simple ritual such as the LBRP for banishing, and candles for uncrossing is a better approach than reversing magick, since most psychic attacks and negative energy come from within unresolved aspects the individual psyche, so this does little to address the root problem in most cases.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 09/23/2011 12:55 PM
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
SiFu Serpentined

User ID: 1468339
United States
09/23/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I would repost this as a new thread to share with you for the Fall Equinox.

It is possible using only a standard moon almanac, the planetary correspondences of the days of the week, a supply of basic color candles, and the time to do a focused intentional mediation to do beneficial white magick.

Internally, the basic practice is essentially the same as guided mediation. When you have something that you want to accomplish in life, or you wish to defeat a bad habit or draw a new energy towards you, find a quite place and sit either cross-legged or in a chair.

First, do a basic breathing and relaxation exercise. Close your eyes, breath deeply into the bottom of your lungs, expanding your stomach, through your nose and out through your mouth by allowing your lungs to empty from the gentle fall of your stomach. Picture a golden ball of energy moving from the base of your body up to the top of your body, everywhere it goes, your body is completely relaxed and cleansed of dis-ease (an expanded version of this is an excellent healing mediation). When it reaches your head, allow yourself a few moments to feel the relaxation in your body and to get in tune with what it's telling you everywhere.

Now, clear your mind as best you can for a few moments. If you wish, you can try to hold a single-point mediation at this point, but that's only for extra centering if you are capable and you feel it necessary. At this point, you want to start to picture the things that you need to do in life to get the desired result you want. Imagine in as vivid detail as you can all the aspects of the things you need to do to get what you Will and you see yourself accomplishing them with the necessary effort and poise, nothing is holding you back at the point of action and you are fully prepared in each moment to take course that will accomplish your objective. Notice the reaction of the people around you taking note of your poise and ability, and their willingness to of their own free will without coercion or force of any kind on your part provide you what you Will to see the end you desire.

Now, of course, what does this have to do with the moon and candles? Well, I started with the hard part, which is also the only really important part, because if you are still reading this, here is where you can get a bit of help from what magicians have known for thousands of years.

Using your own judgement, pick the best phase and house of the moon to do your mediation and also to take your first practical actions on your course to achieve that which you Will. You can also pick a time when the right phase and house of the moon fall on a day of the week which is beneficial to accomplish your aim, when these fall together in synchronization, especially on a Full or New Moon, these are the power days to do spell work. You can choose the color of your candles based on the color correspondence to the planet that rules the day of the week, or to the planet that rules the astrological sign, or both. You can also include white, gray, or blue candles for the moon, I like to do this especially with New Moon magick to give my friend some extra shine. cool2

Pick your time or times, find a spot where you are not going to be bothered, setup your candles safely, light them, and then sit relax and start with the golden ball at your feet and work your way up to what you Will to occur in life. afro

When you start combining this stuff with Tarot cards, herbs, incense blends, stones, potions, and ceremonial magick, that's when stuff gets really interesting, but anything beyond what I have given REALLY needs a divination beforehand to be done safely. The small ritual I have provided here is really white magick, since you are enacting beneficial change upon yourself, there isn't too much chance of anything going wrong, provided you remember not to poison your mind with the desire to control others.

Happy spellwork.

______

RE- EVOLUTION....

....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT BEFORE IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!

Billions of People Believe some Snake, told some Chic, to Eat an Apple.
Now Females Bleed Every Month... and some Psychotic god Kills his Son, because Thousands of Years Later, he is Still Pissed Off!

But wait!

His Zombie son will Return to Kill Everyone with Eternal Pain/Fire because We Refuse to Believe in these Nonsensical, Plagiarized Myths!

But, These Same People:
*Run the World, & *are Doctors, *Scientists, *Lawyers, *Presidents and *World Leaders... *They make your Food and *Write your Laws... *They hold Guns, *Explore outer space and *Bomb other countries!

---WANT TO TELL ME AGAIN HOW BATSHIT CRAZY I AM?
Quoting: SiFu Serpentined

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001302
United States
09/23/2011 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Least Servant hf

Have you ever done a reversing candle? If so, what "color" of magick would you consider it? i.e., white, grey, black...

My understanding of the Reversing Candle is to rid yourself of negative energy that as accumulated to allow positive energy in. It sends the (-)energy back to the originator. These are usually done on a waning moon. Curious.
 Quoting: Spazz 1001302

Well, it's on points such as these that Dr. House's opinion has some weight.

Classifying these sorts of things is largely academic, and not entirely of practical value.

Banishing, clearing, and uncrossing magick is traditionally done by pagan practitioners on waning moons, the idea being that the waning moon is good for removing unwanted energy.

Personally, I think using salt baths for clearing, a simple ritual such as the LBRP for banishing, and candles for uncrossing is a better approach than reversing magick, since most psychic attacks and negative energy come from within unresolved aspects the individual psyche, so this does little to address the root problem in most cases.

Interesting, thank you. The Reversing Candle was the first one I was taught in a candle class so I was wondering. I am not sure I entirely agree that negativity is singularly a personal problem so to speak...what about jealousy and envy, etc. from others?
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
09/23/2011 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
holy moly i think i'm quoting this post (i'll credit you, Least) in conversation with others.
 Quoting: DigitalGoodtime

Nothing here belongs to anyone so feel free to quote without any acknowledgment except to the Source of All. hf
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
09/23/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about jealousy and envy, etc. from others?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001302

Well, working on the resonant theory of human relationship from tantra for a second, there must be some aspect within to allow the energy from without to have an effect, no? cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001302
United States
09/23/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, working on the resonant theory of human relationship from tantra for a second, there must be some aspect within to allow the energy from without to have an effect, no? cool2

Yeah you have me there (thinking low self esteem, depression, underpowered life). One should be so lucky to have lack of those I suppose.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
09/23/2011 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah you have me there (thinking low self esteem, depression, underpowered life). One should be so lucky to have lack of those I suppose.

Well, bringing in karma for a second, perhaps it could also be from a deep need for approval and feeling superior that leads one to project certain personality traits that lead others to feel jealous or envious?

I remember an anecdote relating to Nelson Mandela. He was going to be on the Oprah show, and before the show, when he spoke to Oprah in the green room, he ask her, "Oprah, who is your lead guest today?" afro

Humility.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 09/23/2011 01:20 PM
Too Dark Park

User ID: 1744583
United States
09/23/2011 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread, and a happy Mabon to all hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 765966
United States
09/23/2011 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy spellwork.

perfect sub script....

you sir, are a master of temperance, there is no doubt

hf
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
09/23/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
temperance

hf
 Quoting: Sugarelf

There is something to be learned from the study of this card. The completion of the drive towards union of the 6 Lovers card, and the preconditions of the synthesis of the 21 Universe card.

14tmp

Last Edited by Least Servant on 09/23/2011 02:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
temperance

hf

There is something to be learned from the study of this card. The completion of the drive towards union of the 6 Lovers card, and the preconditions of the synthesis of the 21 Universe card.

:14tmp:

after 24 hours into my journey, i stood up and exclaimed: "It is 14, is all about 14 !!"

after some four and a half years now, it is still all about 14....

all fore one:one fore all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1544314
United States
09/23/2011 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
White magick is a term made by medievil occultists to make thier form of spiritual development stand apart from the vulgar or enemy forms. There is no such thing as black magick unless you are looking at it from a monothiestic, even apologetic point of view.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1544314
United States
09/23/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
White magick is a term made by medievil occultists to make thier form of spiritual development stand apart from the vulgar or enemy forms. There is no such thing as black magick unless you are looking at it from a monothiestic, even apologetic point of view.
Xertious

User ID: 1642665
United Kingdom
09/23/2011 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real wizards, those who sacrifice people and worship demons in the equinox, laugh at dabblers like you.
Both of you disobey God and will end up in the same hot place, but at least they know what they are doing.

Give up this buffoonery while you still can and turn to Jesus Christ. Ask for forgiveness. Win peace for your soul.

And turning water into wine, what was that? Walking on water.
Does that mean Jesus Christ is in hell?
Why do you turn to Jesus Christ, shouldn't you be turning to God and repenting your sins.
-
Made a typo in a post and lost Karma :<
frodocorleone

User ID: 1493486
United States
09/23/2011 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the nice thread OP. Nice to see something positive on these forums!
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
09/23/2011 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the nice thread OP. Nice to see something positive on these forums!
 Quoting: frodocorleone

Thank you. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1578219
United States
09/23/2011 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread, and a happy Mabon to all hf
 Quoting: Too Dark Park

+1 hf grouphug hearts
shadasonic

User ID: 1507484
United States
09/23/2011 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have used something very similar in the past, a very refreshing "blast from the past". Great post,Denver and its whole prolix body of work, and the usual AC exoteric dribble have me bored
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185727
United States
09/23/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

You my friend need to open you spirit to all that exists in the universe and embrace all that is good and just. When we acknowledge the spirits of nature we are connecting with source energy. You can call it by what ever name you prefer but it all goes back to the source. By slinging your nonsense and using the name of the Lord as a means of justifying it has just brought to you negative energy.
Try to embrace the fact that we are all one connected people and your actions ripple out to disturb the continuity of this dimension.
Bring peace brother. LS was just trying to assist us in using the tools that the source gave us. If you feel like disconnecting from it, then create your own thread that attracts your tribe of people.
Don't feel like you need to be the great protector of the word. It's just your ego getting in the way.
LET GO LET GOD
 Quoting: ShamansDream

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1609089
United Kingdom
09/23/2011 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
exactly what i felt when first reading LS initial response:) well done and most importantly, well observed!

Start with a misinformed insult, add a pinch of damnation, name drop and promise.

Why do you practice such witchcraft?

so well-worded, Least. wow.

hf
 Quoting: DigitalGoodtime
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
temperance

hf

an arrow from the sun

:sacredwatch:

:december211112:
Devoted Follwer
User ID: 1612900
Netherlands
09/24/2011 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For later reading.

This has reminded me of the many quiet nights I've spent in the dark woods gazing at a beautiful pale moon.

...just love those wispy clouds that float by silently.

To me, that's magic enough but this thread has reminded me that I've been meaning to expand on that feeling.

Thanks for the thread Traveler.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
temperance

hf

There is something to be learned from the study of this card.

The completion of the drive towards union of the 6 Lovers card, and the preconditions of the synthesis of the 21 Universe card.

an arrow from the sun

:sacredwatch:

:december211112:

XIV = 10 4

Psalm 104

1Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

2Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

3Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

4Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

5Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

6Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

Great Hymn to the Aten

How manifold it is, what thou hast made!

They are hidden from the face (of man).

O sole god, like whom there is no other!

Thou didst create the world according to thy desire,

Whilst thou wert alone: All men, cattle, and wild beasts,

Whatever is on earth, going upon (its) feet,

And what is on high, flying with its wings
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
the 'cups' and 'flow' of water in the hands of the image....is wand of abaris....rune of eiwar

:psi131::eshufore:

west -- east
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States