Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 354,854
Pageviews Today: 571,691Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 2,852
06:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Buford2

User ID: 1447484
United States
09/29/2011 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Today...

9/29/2011

92/92/11
9+2/9+2/11

11/11/11

a triple 11 day, numerically
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537014

Nice work.
They love the powerful numbers.

Peace to you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2119116
United States
09/29/2011 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
I'm sorry I actually fell for this. Nobody, nobody knows nor will know what is going to happen. We can all perceive and wonder and think and blah blah but in the end, nobody knows. You really want to tell me something huge is going to happen in the next two days that is "destructive"?

Have you people ever looked into a child's eyes? Have you ever seen a depressed person smile? A flower bloom? It's NOT about sitting here in fear, hoping and staying up all night fearing what's going to happen, why not appreciate the little things? I found this site and at first loved it. But now seeing you people freak out over some whatever it is trying to tell us the future and you all actually believing it, it's actually kind of sad to me. The world has been ending and changing and experiencing bug things since the 20s. It will forever be that way. Ugh.whateverbsflag
Buford2

United States
09/29/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
i read glp all the time.. truth is, ive never posted.. just sit back n read.. but it seems things are really starting to "click".. <3 and peace is real. this life isnt all a coincidence. no matter what u believe in or what religion u choose. the sky never lies. the sun is there in themorning and the stars at night.. and they tell a story.. i might not be sure how the story goes. but i know theres "something".. to think otherwise, youre ignorant , arrogant, and.. need a hug
 Quoting: anonymous reality 2272510

hfhappyheart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556563
United States
09/29/2011 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
So are you an insect alien like bill Cooper talked about?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1402513
United States
09/29/2011 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
pennywise
Gunnz, Lots Of Gunnz
User ID: 2276516
Australia
09/29/2011 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
i see it like a transmutation process.

evryones holding onto something that they think defines them, but unknown to them now, it will be the case of them holding onto an anchor that ties them down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325985
United States
09/29/2011 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
so i browsed through...
so we all have to choose where to go right? which is soon?

based on my readings, your dream/real world sounds more like a "limbo-world' in the film INCEPTION.

it is kind of scary....
curve

User ID: 1509230
Australia
09/29/2011 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

[link to keelynet.com]

Quote [Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional entomologist, an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of interests and pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE). But very few people are familiar with his other discovery, one that also borrows from Nature and its innermost secrets.

Back in 1988 he discovered anti-gravitational effects of the chitin shell of certain insects. But the most impressive concomitant phenomenon discovered at the same time was that of complete or partial invisibility or of distorted perception of material objects entering the zone of compensated gravity. Based on this discovery, the author used bionic principles to design and build an anti-gravitational platform for dirigible flights at the speed of up to 25 km/min. Since 1991-92 he has used this device for fast transportation.]
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
09/29/2011 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
So are you an insect alien like bill Cooper talked about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1556563

alone
we're here to go
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
so i browsed through...

based on my readings, your dream/real world sounds more like a "limbo-world' in the film INCEPTION.

it is kind of scary....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325985

Perhaps you need to read further, I found Chaols threads to be reassuring rather than scary.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
so i browsed through...

it is kind of scary....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325985

and interesting. if it is true....
Enchanted Wanderer

User ID: 1622067
Australia
Report Abusive Post
while there are a few pockets of humans that deserve saving 95% do not.. i can not actually think of a single reason to save humanity..

Humanity is greedy, selfish, stupid, hateful, wasteful, abusive, violent, and above all else lacking in love .. love of the self and love of their fellow man.. evidence is everywhere and while that small 5% of humans have the right energy, ideas, attitudes and systems that could vastly improve the way we all live, the other 95% are too stupid, fearful and selfish to even bother to consider them..

Humanity gets a huge F in the universal school

WORD TO THEIR MOTHERS
 Quoting: anonymous reality 2272510

Speak for yourself. You couldn't be further from the truth IMHO. The small minority that wants us to believe that tripe certainly are what you say. There are also a number of individuals outside of that realm that are equally challenged and hateful, because they've been taught to think that way since childhood. Many have been saved from this cycle of hatred though (through the good works of others), so the condition certainly isn't permanent. Nonetheless, there are some that will never be saved...they are only here to serve themselves and enhance their power. In the end, however, they will lose all they've saught.

All in all, however, I truly believe that the average human strives to be sincere, loving, helpful and gracious. Yes, there are varying degrees, with a few bad days in between; however, most people want peace and love. But we will fight when those senses are challenged, which is where we find ourselves more and more today.

Unfortunately, we may all have to fight for our survival in a very short time, but I still believe that love and light will eventually shine through it all. When it does, those like us will remain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 671825

a) People wont fight for it because because there has been and is enough evidence out there for them to make the changes neccessary however they dont even when they are shown the truth because thats just too hard or too inconvienient .. 95% of humans are too lazy to save themselves .. this information has been around for decades..

and b) fighting for love and peace is completely ridiculous.. you should never have to use a negative to gain a positive.. ever.. and to suggest that we might have to in the future is another point of proof that humanity doesnt deserve the gift they have been given..

Thread: THE SAD TRUTH OF WHY 90% OF PEOPLE WONT WAKE UP!!!!
Time for a new reality [link to www.thevenusproject.com]
Get A Kit, Make A Plan, Be Prepared. Zombie Apocalypses Do Happen!
"whoever forgets his history is condemned to repeat it"
“The Sun of Light shines in the Heart as Love.”
The Truth of Life descends from the world of Eternal Light {the sun} to illuminate the minds, regenerate the hearts, raise and renew the souls of all the sons of Truth destined to constitute the nucleus of the new humanity - Peter Deunov
"Knowledge is the Great Endowment of the Creator that lives within you and allows you to experience & express humanity’s One Spirituality, beyond all divisions of race, culture, nation & religion. Knowledge alone has the power both to guide and protect the individual and to unite and enable humanity to chart a new way forward"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 980809
United States
Report Abusive Post
09/29/2011

0+9+2+9+2+0+11 = 33

33 is a Master Number
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2011 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
09/29/2011

0+9+2+9+2+0+11 = 33

33 is a Master Number

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 980809

yup and 2 plus 4 is 5
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1520365
United States
09/29/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

[link to keelynet.com]

Quote [Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional entomologist, an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of interests and pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE). But very few people are familiar with his other discovery, one that also borrows from Nature and its innermost secrets.

Back in 1988 he discovered anti-gravitational effects of the chitin shell of certain insects. But the most impressive concomitant phenomenon discovered at the same time was that of complete or partial invisibility or of distorted perception of material objects entering the zone of compensated gravity. Based on this discovery, the author used bionic principles to design and build an anti-gravitational platform for dirigible flights at the speed of up to 25 km/min. Since 1991-92 he has used this device for fast transportation.]
 Quoting: curve

This is very interesting................
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
09/29/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
09/29/2011

0+9+2+9+2+0+11 = 33

33 is a Master Number

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 980809

spock
we're here to go
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember peoples...

quote [Why should Western civilization be saved?

In helping to answer this question, imagine that your words heavily influence what happens next.

Imagine that you are Captain Jean Luc Picard standing in front of Q at Farpoint Station, and humanity is being put on trial. (Except you are helping to explain why Western civilization should not be destroyed.)

Strangely, your words will decide the "fate" of humanity.] emphasis added
ender

User ID: 2271916
United States
09/29/2011 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
September 29 is the date when the Earth is shaken, not stirred, like a Bond.
 Quoting: Chaol

"[...]is shaken, not stirred, like a Bond."

I didn't get this. It's some kind of english expression?

EQ coming?
 Quoting: Gespenst

007? Numbnutz
Avoid the appearance of evil. John something
montecore

User ID: 1521843
United States
09/29/2011 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Q can kiss my ass. Fuck that fucking asshole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1738194
United States
09/29/2011 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol I have a question in the past month I got sometype of fungal infection in my mouth that I thought was thrush but the doctors have no idea what it is, its just makes my tongue white, it has never happened to me in my entire 25 years of life.. I maintain a pretty good diet, excercise and right now I'm trying to eat primarily meat, water, vegetables staying away from any yeast.sugars etc, do you think this has anything to do with the human body becoming more vulnerable and less needed as we start shifting our perceptions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311657
United States
09/29/2011 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So it is September 29th. When will this begin or do I have time to get some sleep?
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, if I knew what 'western civilisation' was to be saved from it would help me answer the question.

If civilisation is to be saved from immense trauma and suffering, then I say yes, yes, then all or parts do need to be saved. My children are members of civilisation, how can I condemn them, and all their friends?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2209422
United States
09/29/2011 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Back in 2007 I dreamed September 23rd would "roll in black clouds" or something terrible was going to happen. I believed it so much, it was scary to me. It felt real, but nothing happened. It pretty much was my awakening moment back then.

Just thought I'd share. Maybe I connected to your world briefly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301369
Canada
09/29/2011 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what if what we really wanted was a McNuggetini instead?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554387

ohno
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol I have a question in the past month I got sometype of fungal infection in my mouth that I thought was thrush but the doctors have no idea what it is, its just makes my tongue white, it has never happened to me in my entire 25 years of life.. I maintain a pretty good diet, excercise and right now I'm trying to eat primarily meat, water, vegetables staying away from any yeast.sugars etc, do you think this has anything to do with the human body becoming more vulnerable and less needed as we start shifting our perceptions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1738194

If it is fungal, all you need to do is dissolve a little sodium bicarb in some water, and do mouthwashes, also brush your teeth with it. That will sort you out in no time. Make it a regular part of your teeth brushing regime. The bonus is you will have whiter teeth.
zariel
User ID: 1515739
United States
09/29/2011 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I....like another person who posted on this thread, have been reading this site for over 10 years or more. What I see now is a very plain pattern of connect the dots.

People here on GLP have been running from one dot of fear to another so to play connect the dots of fear. But maybe...just maybe that's what TPTB want YOU to do. Always leading us on to the next place of wow what doom of fear can we have them believe next. I believe that TPTB are scared and are going under ground because they know they are the ones who will not live in the LIGHT. They must scurry like little mice down into the dark under ground and be in FEAR of what is to come. We as a people are much much more than them and they know it. And they have enjoyed the games they have played on us for so long. Keeping us in fear does a good job. But it's their time that is up. Look what they have done to be safe. They can't hide from this.

In a vision I was beamed aboard a space ship...just like Star Trek. The room was filled with these tall beautiful beings in which I became one of them. In the middle of the ship was a large cystal that was used to direct the ship. I was asked to help fly over the earth using this cystal and when we came across a point of light on the ground we would beam them on board. Many of us have been here all along just waiting for the moment to help humanity. You ALL are worthy of the freedom of light. They will be gone and there will be peace.

Blessings on your journey. Now is the time.

Zariel
Buford2

United States
09/29/2011 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah it was very astonishing I yank one before I went to bed and it was good. Then I had some good dreams. My dream was of the Stay Puff marshmallow man taking a big load on my town.....I woke up in horror when the load came out and splattered all over the expressway and residential homes....Then he said,"oh I am sorry," then he farted very loud and I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I went back to sleep and yank one out again, then I had the same dream again. This time Emitt Smith came out and started to have some good times with the marshmallow man, and then I woke up again. geez.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1227309

this right here is why the humanity experiement should be graded a huge Fail and wiped clean so we can all go back home and stop trying to wake these poor souls up..
 Quoting: Enchanted Wanderer

Agreed. Negative people have destroyed the world and this forum.

Peace to you.
Daikirai

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
09/29/2011 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
book
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371185
United States
09/29/2011 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

when are you people going to realise, no Hollywood type shit will happen while your living on this planet.

go back to your super market jobs, only you can save yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2271975

Oh you mean like Fukushima?..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516837
Moldova
09/29/2011 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
GAY as fuck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2271975

fuck is not gay, unless you talk about gay fuck. Gay fuck is obviously gay. Duh.. So what's your point?

GLP