Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,573 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 471,102
Pageviews Today: 720,761Threads Today: 271Posts Today: 3,650
08:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

El Jefe
User ID: 1948822
United States
09/29/2011 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
when are you people going to realise, no Hollywood type shit will happen while your living on this planet.

go back to your super market jobs, only you can save yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2271975

Oh you mean like Fukushima?..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371185

Ouch...pwnt hard! But seriously, whatever you think of this post, nobody who's been alive for the next 10 years should pretend major unexpected world events don't really happen. 9.0+ quakes, cat-5 hurricanes, nuclear meltdowns, Buffalo over New England in week 3, etc...
El Jefe
User ID: 1948822
United States
09/29/2011 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
oops, I meant PAST 10 years, not NEXT (and I couldn't find the edit button - first time caller, long-time listener
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2207250
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol,

having only discovered your threads 10 minutes ago & having skim read some of this thread and some from one of your links, I found this:

[link to ecsys.org]

can I ask you a question. Why is number 4 missing please?

your threads are very intruiging to say the least. i hope what you say is true as that would be fantastic.

thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2279490
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
10/10/11.....you HAVE been warned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2279490
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2262342
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
chaol,

having only discovered your threads 10 minutes ago & having skim read some of this thread and some from one of your links, I found this:

[link to ecsys.org]

your threads are very intruiging to say the least. i hope what you say is true as that would be fantastic.

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2207250

I think it's because you just use prime number...

Daikirai

User ID: 1528953
Netherlands
09/29/2011 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

[link to keelynet.com]

Quote [Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional entomologist, an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of interests and pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE). But very few people are familiar with his other discovery, one that also borrows from Nature and its innermost secrets.

Back in 1988 he discovered anti-gravitational effects of the chitin shell of certain insects. But the most impressive concomitant phenomenon discovered at the same time was that of complete or partial invisibility or of distorted perception of material objects entering the zone of compensated gravity. Based on this discovery, the author used bionic principles to design and build an anti-gravitational platform for dirigible flights at the speed of up to 25 km/min. Since 1991-92 he has used this device for fast transportation.]
 Quoting: curve

This is very interesting................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1520365

Hahaha what the hell is this about? Is he claiming he flew around on that thing?

[link to keelynet.com]

applause2
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol,

[link to ecsys.org]

thanks

Quoting: Gespenst

ah, silly me...sorry.

I have only just discovered these threads, can't believe I have missed these tbh. bugger......

is this person one to watch ??
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2279490

there are lot's of warnings and prophecies for Nov 2011.......

following quite a few things atm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198140
Netherlands
09/29/2011 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol,

[link to ecsys.org]

thanks

ah, silly me...sorry.

I have only just discovered these threads, can't believe I have missed these tbh. bugger......

As far as I'm concerned: yes.
I find his posts very thought provoking.
curve

User ID: 1509230
Australia
09/29/2011 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok Chaol, you have opened a enormous can of worms here. Come back please.

We obviously still require a lil guidance.

What are we to be saved from?

I cannot find it in myself to judge and/or condemn anything or anyone. If we look at civilisation from the big picture perspective, do not the 'bad' things of the world exist purely so we can participate in this illusion? Are they not representations of the illusion of seperation? Grrr...brain/hardware meltdown.

Why do we need to save anything? Can we not change the things we deem as negative to our perspective? Who can say what is negative versus what is not? All I know is what feels more comfortable, what resonates with me, what does not repel me, is what I might call right or positive.

How can I trully know from anothers' perspective what resonates with them until the illusion of seperation ends?
The Trickster

User ID: 1558789
Canada
09/29/2011 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
people should know by now that were never gonna learn or move forward if we -get saved- by someone or something. im reminded of ego-death. once you start seeing things from others perspectives you can move into a state of compassion.. and really i think compassion is the key for everyone to get through this. we dont need to be saved... sorry, the only one that can save us is ourselves...

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
Feel the outside turning in.
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
Cleansing I've endured within

My shadow
Change is coming.
Now is my time.
Listen to my muscle memory.
Contemplate what I've been clinging to.
Forty-six and two ahead of me.

I choose to live and to
Grow, take and give and to
Move, learn and love and to
Cry, kill and die and to
Be paranoid and to
Lie, hate and fear and to
Do what it takes to move through.
- The trickster is an important archetype in the history of man. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the wise-fool. It is he, through his creations that destroy, points out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man. He rebels against authority, pokes fun at the overly serious, creates convoluted schemes, that may or may not work, plays with the Laws of the Universe and is sometimes his own worst enemy. He exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all.-

- Ride The Spiral -
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/29/2011 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
chaol,

[link to ecsys.org]

thanks

ah, silly me...sorry.

Quoting: tuuuuur

Me too. But I must say that the fact of ecsys.org and abrahamhicks.com share the same 'website icon' keeps bugging me...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554528
United States
09/29/2011 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

ah, silly me...sorry.

Me too. But I must say that the fact of ecsys.org and abrahamhicks.com share the same 'website icon' keeps bugging me...

The icon looks like the karma wheel to me, but I could be wrong.
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
people should know by now that were never gonna learn or move forward if we -get saved- by someone or something. im reminded of ego-death. once you start seeing things from others perspectives you can move into a state of compassion.. and really i think compassion is the key for everyone to get through this. we dont need to be saved... sorry, the only one that can save us is ourselves...

And insecure delusions.

My shadow
Change is coming.
Now is my time.

I choose to live and to
Cry, kill and die and to
Be paranoid and to
 Quoting: The Trickster

Thanks
curve

Australia
09/29/2011 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

[link to keelynet.com]

Quote [Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional entomologist, an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of interests and pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE). But very few people are familiar with his other discovery, one that also borrows from Nature and its innermost secrets.

Back in 1988 he discovered anti-gravitational effects of the chitin shell of certain insects. But the most impressive concomitant phenomenon discovered at the same time was that of complete or partial invisibility or of distorted perception of material objects entering the zone of compensated gravity. Based on this discovery, the author used bionic principles to design and build an anti-gravitational platform for dirigible flights at the speed of up to 25 km/min. Since 1991-92 he has used this device for fast transportation.]

This is very interesting................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1520365

Hahaha what the hell is this about? Is he claiming he flew around on that thing?

[link to keelynet.com]

applause2
 Quoting: Daikirai

Indeed he does. He also claims it makes him appear invisible. Reminds me to explore all possibilities.
Joshua James

User ID: 1483060
United States
09/29/2011 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many in the Western world have true AGAPE love for the world. Many others are striving for it. Many have come to a place where they have realized their selfish ways and are on a spiritual path to higher love.

We are having trouble with higher ups and there corrupt and greedy ways.

Many of us know they have power and control issues and all that goes with it. The fear based.

Many of us are love based.
 Quoting: finley

Amen. I could not agree more. What do we do.
AwayFromHome

User ID: 2281394
South Korea
09/29/2011 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another power failure reported by the MSM Mexico City Internaltional Airport
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198140
Netherlands
09/29/2011 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

ah, silly me...sorry.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554528

I don't know where, but I saw that favicon (as it's calls) more often. As in: I think it is a generic icon that's used by a lot of sites.

If you look at both sites' source code you'll discover they are very differently made.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/29/2011 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554528

I don't know where, but I saw that favicon (as it's calls) more often. As in: I think it is a generic icon that's used by a lot of sites.

If you look at both sites' source code you'll discover they are very differently made.

yeah i've already made the source code check

maybe it's just a generic icon...
Gthree777

User ID: 1060700
United States
09/29/2011 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
The Trickster

User ID: 1558789
Canada
09/29/2011 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

And insecure delusions.

My shadow
Change is coming.
Now is my time.

I choose to live and to
Cry, kill and die and to
Be paranoid and to
 Quoting: The Trickster

Thanks

yoda
- The trickster is an important archetype in the history of man. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the wise-fool. It is he, through his creations that destroy, points out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man. He rebels against authority, pokes fun at the overly serious, creates convoluted schemes, that may or may not work, plays with the Laws of the Universe and is sometimes his own worst enemy. He exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all.-

- Ride The Spiral -
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1228077
United States
09/29/2011 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Head in the clouds
Warp level out
See it from a higher level
No need for the coins
Just flying high without no raccoon tail

Transform your eyes from the deceptions that beam down the purple haze. The real doomsday is for them. For they still fear and the people whom love will always win.

Postive thinking no blinking
Negative thinking constant blinking
It truly always was in the mind
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2282413
Germany
09/29/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what if what we really wanted was a McNuggetini instead?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554387

i just had to puke....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

ah, silly me...sorry.

that's interesting, thanks for that. Saved me a lot of time hf
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

User ID: 2226414
United States
09/29/2011 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally don't believe Western Civilization should be saved. If most people can't see what it is responsible for, then they are not looking. Sure there have been good things along the way but the good is not enough to redeem the bad. This is why we are in the situation we are now in.

The problem is people are to frightened to let go of it because they don't know what will replace it. However, it does not matter it is coming down anyway. It is in its death throws.

Why I don't like West. Civ.

1.) WASP & C - appear to believe we are THE RACE and entitled. As such we have decimated the indigenous people throughout the world. The very people whose knowledge we need right now because they knew how to live in balance with nature and we sure as hell don't.

2.) We don't play well with one another. We are fiercely competitive to a gigantic fault. I personally think we would do much better COOPERATING rather than competing.

3.) We have way too many wars. That traumatize us all even if we don't think they do.

4.) Most of us are so superficial talking about anything past the weather or last nights game really taxes us.

5.) We are all on too many meds. because we all have endogenous depression or anxiety. Come on we are so alienated form who we were meant to be that is our real problem. We have compromised ourselves so much we don't know who we really are But since now one can agree on anything we stay stuck.

6.) I could go on but writing this has depressed me and I need to take one of my meds.

Anyway, hopefully you see what I am getting at. The western world will fall because it needs to and it will take everything else with it. So get ready. And don't blame it all on TPTB cause we all played a role, myself included.

Last Edited by WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES on 09/29/2011 05:36 AM
The process has begun
curve
User ID: 1010261
Australia
09/29/2011 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally don't believe Western Civilization should be saved. If most people can't see what it is responsible for, then they are not looking. Sure there have been good things along the way but the good is not enough to redeem the bad. This is why we are in the situation we are now in.

The problem is people are to frightened to let go of it because they don't know what will replace it. However, it does not matter it is coming down anyway. It is in its death throws.

Why I don't like West. Civ.

1.) WASP & C - appear to believe we are THE RACE and entitled. As such we have decimated the indigenous people throughout the world. The very people whose knowledge we need right now because they knew how to live in balance with nature and we sure as hell don't.

2.) We don't play well with one another. We are fiercely competitive to a gigantic fault. I personally think we would do much better COOPERATING rather than competing.

3.) We have way too many wars. That traumatize us all even if we don't think they do.

4.) Most of us are so superficial talking about anything past the weather or last nights game really taxes us.

5.) We are all on too many meds. because we all have endogenous depression or anxiety. Come on we are so alienated form who we were meant to be that is our real problem. We have compromised ourselves so much we don't know who we really are But since now one can agree on anything we stay stuck.

6.) I could go on but writing this has depressed me and I need to take one of my meds.

Anyway, hopefully you see what I am getting at. The western world will fall because it needs to and it will take everything else with it. So get ready. And don't blame it all on TPTB cause we all played a role, myself included.
 Quoting: WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

who the, should be 'saved'?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2214647
Netherlands
09/29/2011 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here it's 12:00... Halfway the 29th...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2254584
United States
09/29/2011 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you op, i know somthing is happening and its picking up speed rapidly, i am aware of the others around me ,i may not be able to see them , but they are here, pure love ,is the only way to describe them, youve mentioned that its our dreams you use to communicate with us??? who was talking to me in my dreams 1980 ,june 2nd-25th, i was being shown a valuble lesson one i have never forgotten , i have known now not to disregard my dreams i also heard that humans born on a certain time frame dec 18-23 have certain abilites . do you know what i am talking about???????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561641
United Kingdom
09/29/2011 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Chaol for opening this discussion up.
Good to find it on the front page.

I continue to find what you write fascinating.

From my point of view, the most interesting on GLP at the moment.

Good to see old friends from the other thread -

Hi, Curve
Hi, Gespenst
Hi, Tuuuuur

GLP