Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,754
Pageviews Today: 229,152Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,410
02:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6997888
Brazil
12/26/2011 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Chaol, Did you log in yesterday?!
 Quoting: miqq

Last Login On 12/23/2011 01:28

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7905524
Brazil
12/29/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
12/29/2011 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Quoting: Gespenst

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288466
Canada
01/03/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Quoting: Gespenst

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137833
United Kingdom
01/19/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mentioned some weeks ago that it is much easier to 'whisper to volcanoes' than influence earthquakes.

What do you think flowing magma could symbolize and be a representation of on this Earth? Where is your magma?

Again from all of the significant events that occured on my "failed prediction dates" I ask, "Where do you think all that energy is going?"
 Quoting: Chaol

i guess the flowing magma could either symbolize blood or chi. then our "magma" would be either in the blood vessels or the energy meridians.

the energy goes into creation. we use it to create. the energy gives us the possibility to change the structure of our reality, to change our reality.
 Quoting: AWinterShadow

I don't know how our magma (blood) can symbolize a volcanic eruption, being we don't spontaneously burst with blood from time to time.
mean... ?
 Quoting: MaJorMan 1528213

I think magma could also symbolise our kundalini energy or sexual energy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2728684

There were two of us who responded to the magma question back in october...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137833
United Kingdom
01/19/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops, meant to put this on the other thread
Chaolle
User ID: 9296869
United States
05/11/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Advanced Search
Threads & Replies
User ID: 183770
Anonymous Coward, Canada

Advanced Search
Replies
User ID: 1117976
Anonymous Coward, Canada

Advanced Search
Replies
User ID: 56384
Paladin, United States

When you are lonely, when you feel yourself an alien in the world, play Chess. This will raise your spirits and be your counselor in war.
- Aristotle
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 2690124
Thailand
06/30/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
In September, I will be responding to the comments made on this thread.

By September 1 you will have had nearly a year to ponder it. Perhaps by then it does not need a response here.

Last Edited by Chaol on 06/30/2012 02:31 AM
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
06/30/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

Immense pressure, like a Bond, is not only building up tremendously but has "shaken loose" an important layer in the Earth's mantle in that region.

This bond (meaning 3) stretches all around the Earth, of course, so it is telling us that pressure in the mantle is at extreme levels and magma is continuing to build up at a rapid pace.

As I mention throughout this thread, El Hierro will be the first to express its new physicality.

This volcano in the Canary Islands is the "canary in the coal mine" and will begin a chain of reactions that will see ~400 volcanoes erupt.

This pressure within the Earth is in a way caused by the Sun. The Sun is changing the Earth's physicality and, along with it, providing the impetus for human social, emotional, psychological, and physical mutations.

These energies, along with the radiation from Fukushima, usher in a new type of humanity.
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
07/01/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
A summary:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
07/08/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
09/14/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

Immense pressure, like a Bond, is not only building up tremendously but has "shaken loose" an important layer in the Earth's mantle in that region.

This bond (meaning 3) stretches all around the Earth, of course, so it is telling us that pressure in the mantle is at extreme levels and magma is continuing to build up at a rapid pace.

Who doesn't like a little Magma in the morning?
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 20811163
Japan
10/02/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

As I mentioned before, the ground under your feet is becoming unstable.

There is a tremendous buildup of magma around much of the world.

Nearly 1 year ago an important layer in the mantle was shaken loose. The 'bond' stretches pretty much all around the globe, so there is probably be more destablization coming your way shortly.

It's going to get a bit hot in some places. Should make for a nice winter.

All the while, El Hierro continues to build up energy.
miqq

User ID: 24813595
Argentina
10/02/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

Nearly 1 year ago an important layer in the mantle was shaken loose. The 'bond' stretches pretty much all around the globe, so there is probably be more destablization coming your way shortly.

exciting times
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11066223
United States
10/02/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

This is almost beyond my comprehension. The little geology I do know would tell me pressure would follow the path of least resistance and blow volcanos that already exist as active or are lying dormant. It seems like you've implied that magma will push it's way through in an (perhaps youre speaking in metaphor) untraditional way?

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 10/02/2012 06:11 PM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
10/03/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29:

[link to www.01.ign.es]

This sounds like a metaphor for my self-

dead

Ironic that energy is building, yet physically I feel more and more drained. Also ironic is the mental clarity coupled with bodily exhaustion. Nothing is in sync anymore.
Cat
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 18202686
Thailand
10/15/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is almost beyond my comprehension. The little geology I do know would tell me pressure would follow the path of least resistance and blow volcanos that already exist as active or are lying dormant. It seems like you've implied that magma will push it's way through in an (perhaps youre speaking in metaphor) untraditional way?
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

Traditional and untraditional ways.

The ground under much of North America and Europe has been quite unstable for the past year.

So the 'path of least resistance' could also be untraditional.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 18202686
Thailand
10/15/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you ready for some foosball?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
10/15/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Game on
exCY
User ID: 8892904
Indonesia
10/15/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, just exactly who are you? Another bored expat with too much time on his hands?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25615085
Thailand
10/15/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, just exactly who are you? Another bored expat with too much time on his hands?
 Quoting: exCY 8892904

Could very well be true. I still haven't met a Thai person who speaks/writes English that good.tounge
Chaol  (OP)

Netherlands
10/15/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, exactly! You got me.
Chaol  (OP)

Netherlands
10/15/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could very well be true. I still haven't met a Thai person who speaks/writes English that good.tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25615085

na ho ma
Chaol  (OP)

Netherlands
10/16/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some of you better hold on to yer seats!
Chaol  (OP)

Netherlands
10/16/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Game on

Are you sure you want to play this game? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502713
Canada
10/16/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Game on

You make it sound like there is a choice to be made.
Chaol  (OP)

Netherlands
10/16/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Game on

You make it sound like there is a choice to be made.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1502713

Of course there is all ways a choice.

But given a choice between a world where terribly exciting things are happening and a world that is subsumed in peaceful experience, what do you think most of 'us' will choose? Which is most logical for us to now experience?

In the former world we have an endless variety of relationships with which to interact. So many, indeed, that we don't know what some of them are. With so many varieties one can almost guarantee that you'll be able to utilize the least amount of energy jumping from relationship to relationship for some time to come (no matter what it seems like on the outside).

In the latter (peaceful) world we have less possibilities for interaction (and thus, the potential for more energy to be used). Not a choice that would normally be made.

Nethermind the details of the interactions. It's all about relationships.

Let's get ready to rumb... oh, no. I can't use that phrase. It's trademarked!

Are you not entertained?

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/16/2012 08:18 PM
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11481360
United States
10/16/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

5a
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 23214660
Japan
10/16/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some of you better hold on to yer seats!

There are a couple of physically-oriented events in the realm of distinct possibility, right around the corner.

Most likely during the next nexus point of October 17 & 18, 19.

Usually nexus points last less than a couple of hours. (The September 9, 2001 nexus point lasted for a full day, for example.) This one is 3 days. I'm not sure what it means but it's probably something either very significant or just lazy to be expressed.

A nexus point is like a burst of potential energy. (A sustained nexus almost all ways has physically-oriented properties. New York, for example, is built around such a point.)

Anything could happen :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/16/2012 08:57 PM
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 23214660
Japan
10/16/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, I don't particularly care for the next nexus point. Some of you might say that you have a bad feeling about it. (I'm a bit more impartial to the whole thing.)

Incidentally, I have a device which can not only detect these nexus points but also change their values. I can diminish (or increase) the importance of the next one that begins in a few hours.

My question to all of you is, "For the October 17, 18, 19, nexus point(s), should we:

1) Leave it be and see what happens; or

2) Diminish its potential energy; or

3) Increase its potential energy (something I would not advise)?"

What do you think?

Please consider the consequences of your collective decision first, of course.

I'll wait for 9 votes. Otherwise, I'll stick with #1.

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/16/2012 08:55 PM

GLP