Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,084,912
Pageviews Today: 1,958,906Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,068
10:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
10/17/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
1) Leave it be and see what happens - 1 vote

2) Diminish its potential energy - 0 votes

3) Increase its potential energy (something I would not advise) - 9 votes

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner
 Quoting: Chaol

That's an ominous countdown.
Cat
tsk tsk
User ID: 25742094
Mexico
10/17/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
inadequate collective decision
it doesnt work that way
ur small sample is being deceived
game has more higher players
the ones working best outcome
you are splitting a timeline
and who follow you will pay high

even if smart i see u r STS
how sad.

cool2
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 20811163
Japan
10/17/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
it doesnt work that way

how sad.

Quoting: tsk tsk 25742094

Thank you.
miqq

User ID: 15394666
Argentina
10/17/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone link me a post explaining what is a 'nexus'? lol
 Quoting: Gespenst

A friend on top on page 175 of the other thread posted this
Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 8)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25702802
Brazil
10/17/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

popcorn

Can someone link me a post explaining what is a 'nexus'? lol
 Quoting: Gespenst

A friend on top on page 175 of the other thread posted this
Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 8)
 Quoting: miqq

Thanks! book
MutantMessiah

User ID: 16297803
United States
10/17/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
it doesnt work that way

how sad.

Thank you.

Assumptions.

Potential energy is just that... potential, to be used in the way most relative. hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
(MaJorMan)

User ID: 17491709
United States
10/17/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I have more control over the extra potential energy from less possibilities I would be very welcome to having less of them. I feel I am aware of the dramas that may unfold but more expecting of good things.
 Quoting: (MaJorMan)

It may be that good and bad are just illusions.

What could matter most of all are relationships. The more unaware we are of the geometry of relationships the more we want to categorize and name them.

We shall see :)

O yes I use the words "good n bad" very loosely as I don't believe in either. As you said the relationships are what count and shape the experience. In that sense, what happens is irrelevant.. how you relate to it means everything.

I'm planning on taking advantage of the energy (surplus). Creating a new symbol today and doing some out of the ordinary activities..
MaJorMan
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
10/17/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
ura Feelin' good!
Cat
anonymous coward
User ID: 1511304
United States
10/17/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does it feel like "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" when I visit your threads Chaol?
tsk tsk
User ID: 24741895
Mexico
10/17/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

it doesnt work that way

how sad.

Thank you.

Assumptions.

Potential energy is just that... potential, to be used in the way most relative. hf
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

Yes, and i guess no many are seeing the big picture.
LOL
maybe he is right, you are ready for dinner *wink*
interesting one bridge if you know what means
Before to enter a game learn well the rules, thats all.
I will not interrump more his game, free will rules.
Good luck guys/gals

hf
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11481360
United States
10/17/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

it doesnt work that way

how sad.

Thank you.

Assumptions.

LOL
Good luck guys/gals

hf
 Quoting: tsk tsk 24741895

None are seeing the big picture, not even Chaol. The picture we see is no larger than our little slice of perspective. To assume that you are aware of THE big picture is to render yourself close-minded to contrary evidence.

rockon
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Mulchefye
User ID: 21349363
Canada
10/17/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The existence of alternate universes that you supposedly come from (and really, in an unlimited universe of unlimited possibilities, there is no reason to disbelieve what u r saying) is a certainty...I visit these places regularly in my dreams. However, I have noticed that over the past few weeks my dreams have become a disjointed CHAOS. This has me worried, needless to say, because more often than not I am shown in my dreams the outcomes of important descisions and their alternate outcomes, which I can no longer decipher, and it is quite frustrating. I recently stopped listening to deathmetal while falling asleep, could that have something to do with it?

On a more positive note, I cant wait for our worlds to merge, that has me verrrry exited! Woohoo this is gonna be FUN!
Mulchefye
User ID: 21349363
Canada
10/17/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I have more control over the extra potential energy from less possibilities I would be very welcome to having less of them. I feel I am aware of the dramas that may unfold but more expecting of good things.

What could matter most of all are relationships. The more unaware we are of the geometry of relationships the more we want to categorize and name them.

O yes I use the words "good n bad" very loosely as I don't believe in either. As you said the relationships are what count and shape the experience. In that sense, what happens is irrelevant.. how you relate to it means everything.

I'm planning on taking advantage of the energy (surplus). Creating a new symbol today and doing some out of the ordinary activities..

TRUTH, Major...we all have different experiences but the emotions, the reactions, we all have in common to those experiences. I try to view everything as a positive experience cuz even if the experience is completely negative, we learn something from it, therefore our experience is enriched, therefore negative experiences are actually positive experiences cuz we learn something...Earth is SCHOOL.
(MaJorMan)

User ID: 4593265
United States
10/17/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

TRUTH, Major...we all have different experiences but the emotions, the reactions, we all have in common to those experiences. I try to view everything as a positive experience cuz even if the experience is completely negative, we learn something from it, therefore our experience is enriched, therefore negative experiences are actually positive experiences cuz we learn something...Earth is SCHOOL.
 Quoting: Mulchefye 21349363

Right! But I try to stray from terms like positive and negative, good and bad, right and wrong. A much easier way to phrase them all is, "I like or I don't like". That makes it more personal and easier to manipulate or act on the emotion.
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
10/17/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

Thank you.

Assumptions.

LOL
Good luck guys/gals

hf
 Quoting: tsk tsk 24741895

None are seeing the big picture, not even Chaol. The picture we see is no larger than our little slice of perspective. To assume that you are aware of THE big picture is to render yourself close-minded to contrary evidence.

rockon

Not sure, since there is nothing outside of our perspective the big picture is all we can ever see. What you choose to add on to or ignore from that picture is entirely up to you, but it always equates to the whole. I think Chaol had once said its not that people don't see the big picture.. they just get lost in the details of it..
MaJorMan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
10/17/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a more positive note, I cant wait for our worlds to merge, that has me verrrry exited! Woohoo this is gonna be FUN!

They merged back in July. Are you having fun yet?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Earth is SCHOOL.

Only if you define your experience that way.
Chaol  (OP)

Japan
10/17/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does it feel like "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" when I visit your threads Chaol?
 Quoting: anonymous coward 1511304

I don't know why you feel that way. Perhaps the movie had an effect on you?

If you never saw the movie would you still feel that way, do you think? :)
Chaol  (OP)

Japan
10/17/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The existence of alternate universes that you supposedly come from (and really, in an unlimited universe of unlimited possibilities, there is no reason to disbelieve what u r saying) is a certainty...I visit these places regularly in my dreams. However, I have noticed that over the past few weeks my dreams have become a disjointed CHAOS. This has me worried, needless to say, because more often than not I am shown in my dreams the outcomes of important descisions and their alternate outcomes, which I can no longer decipher, and it is quite frustrating. I recently stopped listening to deathmetal while falling asleep, could that have something to do with it?

Perhaps the lack of death metal in your diet had something to do with it. Maybe then you began to birth a batch of delicious new representations which, at first, were unfamiliar (leading to the sense of chaos) but may become more familiar once you get used to them.

Certainly your perspective while falling asleep (such as what you're listening to, what you ate, temperature, etc) has an effect. You can counter these effects of course but they do tend to make certain things more logical to experience in your dream world.

May your dreams begin to make more sense...
Chaol  (OP)

Japan
10/17/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure, since there is nothing outside of our perspective the big picture is all we can ever see. What you choose to add on to or ignore from that picture is entirely up to you, but it always equates to the whole. I think Chaol had once said its not that people don't see the big picture.. they just get lost in the details of it..

Yes. I think that we all see the big picture. We just interpret it in an endless variety of ways. Not getting lost in the details would be impossible.

If you exist, then you're lost in the details (of an illusion).

The 'big picture' cannot be perceived. But we can pretend that we can, and so here we are.
(MaJorMan)

United States
10/17/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. I think that we all see the big picture. We just interpret it in an endless variety of ways. Not getting lost in the details would be impossible.

If you exist, then you're lost in the details (of an illusion).

The 'big picture' cannot be perceived. But we can pretend that we can, and so here we are.

That is the illusion inside the illusion
MaJorMan
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

So. Has anybody else put two and two together? I propose that Hurricane Sandy is the physical manifestation of this increased potential energy.

Hurricane Sandy is an unusual storm...a very unusual storm.

As I recall, Chaol even mentioned New York City a couple times as being a physical nexus point.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1093708
Portugal
10/29/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Winner...

Winner..

Chicken.

Dinner

So. Has anybody else put two and two together? I propose that Hurricane Sandy is the physical manifestation of this increased potential energy.

Hurricane Sandy is an unusual storm...a very unusual storm.

As I recall, Chaol even mentioned New York City a couple times as being a physical nexus point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

You haven't seen the worst of it yet. It has barely begun. (I don't mean the storm will get worse.)

These two nexus points are bigger than a simple storm, but this is part of its visible manifestation.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
10/30/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
[deleted]

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/30/2012 12:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
10/30/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[deleted]

Thread: SANDY SHOWING OFF HER FIBONACCI SPIRAL on the LEY LINES! WoW SACRED GEOMETRY hits AMERICA!
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
10/31/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fibonacci is a numerical illustration of Ecsys, and Ecsys prime ("123") is related to it.

Here's a video that was made:

You'll find it in everything, not just in what we call nature. But sometimes it is more obvious than others.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/31/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: SANDY MAKES LANDFALL ON NYC/DC LEY-LINE ENERGY NODE of 188!!! SAME LEY-LINE as Queen Charlotte QUAKE! Amazing new Images
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/31/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fibonacci is a numerical illustration of Ecsys, and Ecsys prime ("123") is related to it.

Here's a video that was made:

You'll find it in everything, not just in what we call nature. But sometimes it is more obvious than others.

Thank you Chaol. Am still failing to understand how to make use of all the information you have shared. It's been a very entertaining adventure though.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
10/31/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Chaol. Am still failing to understand how to make use of all the information you have shared. It's been a very entertaining adventure though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

That's all it's meant to be :)
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
10/31/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a strange thing around the corner, entering the arena on November 2nd in the US.

It's hard to tell what it is. I've never quite seen anything like it.

It's a mutated... something (monster?)

Whatever it is, it's huge.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

GLP