Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,001 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 486,765
Pageviews Today: 829,390Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,546
10:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 26675780
United States
10/31/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
There is a strange thing around the corner, entering the arena on November 2nd in the US.

It's hard to tell what it is. I've never quite seen anything like it.

It's a mutated... something (monster?)

Whatever it is, it's huge.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
 Quoting: Chaol

Hmm.. mutant? Circle k?
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
10/31/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Just thinking out loud:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 26675780
United States
10/31/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just thinking out loud:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

I had interpreted his post to be illness related.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487466
Canada
10/31/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a strange thing around the corner, entering the arena on November 2nd in the US.

It's Jesse. But he found that out yesterday.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
10/31/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487466

That's funny :)

But this thing won't be. It doesn't even follow behind a nexus point. It's riding off of the one from a couple of weeks ago, which is odd since they usually take 3 days to manifest in more physical wisdom.

Strange.

I will return in a couple of days, and hopefully we will all go out for eyes scream.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully, Chaol is not just seeing a kid with a Halloween mask.

"Monster" by John KAY and Steppenwolf:

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

I'm thinking a cold blast of air from the north. Don't Circle K's sell frosties?

Look:

The Polar Pop is Circle K's name for the fountain drinks it sells in some markets,....

Circle K is also the exclusive US home of the Froster, which are re-branded Icee drinks.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2152377
United States
10/31/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm thinking a cold blast of air from the north. Don't Circle K's sell frosties?

Look:

The Polar Pop is Circle K's name for the fountain drinks it sells in some markets,....

Circle K is also the exclusive US home of the Froster, which are re-branded Icee drinks.

The letter K inside a circle is the symbol for "Kosher" food. Hmmm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26721620
Brazil
10/31/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2152377

The film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure features the well known line by Keanu Reeves's character Ted "Theodore" Logan, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
Marshwiggle

User ID: 26716192
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Look:

The film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure features the well known line by Keanu Reeves's character Ted "Theodore" Logan, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
 Quoting: Gespenst

Most excellent observation, Gespenst!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1765060
Canada
11/01/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look:

Quoting: Gespenst

Most excellent observation, Gespenst!
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Totally dude
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26138418
United States
11/01/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

But this thing won't be. It doesn't even follow behind a nexus point. It's riding off of the one from a couple of weeks ago, which is odd since they usually take 3 days to manifest in more physical wisdom.

Strange.

I will return in a couple of days, and hopefully we will all go out for eyes scream.

Nuit has a kick-kick-kicker 11. Got behind a Knight truck heading east today lol.

Love franken baby and welcome Mono-moon-star mama.

Fire and ice and everything nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26138418
United States
11/01/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK!
Tenochtitlan
User ID: 26827772
United States
11/02/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: GLP Effect Cannot Stop Me

Chaol is this you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26721620
Brazil
11/02/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Tenochtitlan 26827772

I don't think so...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...HAARP has been running at full power for days now. I think "they" are aiming for the New Madrid fault that runs down the center of the United States.

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]

This seems to be an enlargement of the same event that steered Hurricane Sandy to the East coast. It looks like everybody in the U.S. might get to enjoy a taste of that calamity this time around.

Canada and Mexico, too, if those beams continue to excite the ionosphere in this fashion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478295
Canada
11/02/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have been relating to this. It is a mutation of society. The monster is martial law. Once you understand the significance of you being merchandise that is abandoned at sea it will make more sense.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/04/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.

So, it's Nov 4th now, all I know of is another storm hitting the East Coast.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/05/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Unit3

This is much bigger than a storm.

Time will tell :)
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is much bigger than a storm.

Time will tell :)

Well, needless to say, my curiosity is now at a peak!!! Esp. since you said it isn't funny and directed towards the USA!!!!

Reminder to self....neutral, neutral!!!!
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/05/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...HAARP has been running at full power for days now. I think "they" are aiming for the New Madrid fault that runs down the center of the United States.

This seems to be an enlargement of the same event that steered Hurricane Sandy to the East coast. It looks like everybody in the U.S. might get to enjoy a taste of that calamity this time around.

Canada and Mexico, too, if those beams continue to excite the ionosphere in this fashion.

This is, indeed, related to the 'monster' I talked about for November 2. I'm not exactly sure how it is (will be) expressed though.

We will see, I suppose :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/05/2012 08:26 AM
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is, indeed, related to the 'monster' I talked about for November 2. I'm not exactly sure how it is (will be) expressed though.

What does England's future hold? Would it be wise to leave if possible? I know you have said most of the northern hemisphere would be very affected by the big changes, but I feel the need to go.
Its obviously a mind masher to consider going, wise words would be appreciated.
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/05/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

What does England's future hold? Would it be wise to leave if possible? I know you have said most of the northern hemisphere would be very affected by the big changes, but I feel the need to go.
 Quoting: LeKing

I'm not sure about specifics (that would need to be calculated), but without the Gulf Stream operating as it does England would be a different place, climatologically.

Socially and politically, just about where it's headed.

Children of Men comes to mind.
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/05/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not sure about specifics (that would need to be calculated), but without the Gulf Stream operating as it does England would be a different place, climatologically.

And for Australia Chaol?
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Children of Men Sounds like something I would like to make absolutely irrelevant to my perspective, well in relation to living conditions and standards, the hope and human project sounds interesting though.

Time to relocate for me I think.

Although, I imagine most places on the continent will change dramatically.

Supposedly when the earth poles switch back the climate around the Earth will be much more even and even maybe even spring all the time in some places, is that plausible?

Thanks!

Last Edited by LeKing on 11/05/2012 10:41 AM
Marshwiggle

User ID: 26985251
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Children of Men Sounds like something I would like to make absolutely irrelevant to my perspective, well in relation to living conditions and standards, the hope and human project sounds interesting though.

Time to relocate for me I think.

Although, I imagine most places on the continent will change dramatically.

Supposedly when the earth poles switch back the climate around the Earth will be much more even and even maybe even spring all the time in some places, is that plausible?

Thanks!

I'm intrigued, of course. Do you mean, Chaol, that the 'altered' gulf stream will make it really cold here? And socially and politically? I've not seen Children of Men.

I'm hopeful for us on the west coast of Wales!

I, too am hoping for the climate you describe above, LeKing. okHow far away would you move?
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like it's picking up now:

Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! Is America about to be ripped apart??? Current USGS EQ data looks SCARY! (When compared to various maps)

Also here:
Thread: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 03:00 AM
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are there any places besides the mountains of Kenya that have been mentioned?
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/06/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

And for Australia Chaol?
 Quoting: curve

The future is a value in your 'now'.

What do you think Australia in going to be like in 5 years? Can you see it now?

I don't mean to be a smartash but I would like to show you how you can do what I do (although I hope when you learn that you won't tell anyone what you see... that is no fun.)
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/06/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like it's picking up now:

Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! Is America about to be ripped apart??? Current USGS EQ data looks SCARY! (When compared to various maps)

Also here:
Thread: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?

Whatever it is, it is fairly huge and has not yet been expressed.

A bit strange and foreign for me, yet also beautiful.

It should have been expressed physically on November 5 (November 2 + ~3 days).

GLP