Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,158 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 464,193
Pageviews Today: 784,782Threads Today: 337Posts Today: 5,111
10:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/06/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
I'm not sure about specifics (that would need to be calculated), but without the Gulf Stream operating as it does England would be a different place, climatologically.

Socially and politically, just about where it's headed.

Children of Men comes to mind.
 Quoting: Chaol

Thanks.

Children of Men Sounds like something I would like to make absolutely irrelevant to my perspective, well in relation to living conditions and standards, the hope and human project sounds interesting though.

Time to relocate for me I think.

Although, I imagine most places on the continent will change dramatically.

Supposedly when the earth poles switch back the climate around the Earth will be much more even and even maybe even spring all the time in some places, is that plausible?

Thanks!
 Quoting: LeKing

Cold becomes warm, warm becomes cold.

But that's in a few hundred years, I think.

Pole shifts (not singular) should occur in about 18-20 years.

2013 is an interesting time, though not something that should be discussed at this time.
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/06/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
I'm not sure about specifics (that would need to be calculated), but without the Gulf Stream operating as it does England would be a different place, climatologically.

Thanks.

Children of Men Sounds like something I would like to make absolutely irrelevant to my perspective, well in relation to living conditions and standards, the hope and human project sounds interesting though.

Supposedly when the earth poles switch back the climate around the Earth will be much more even and even maybe even spring all the time in some places, is that plausible?

Thanks!

I'm intrigued, of course. Do you mean, Chaol, that the 'altered' gulf stream will make it really cold here? And socially and politically? I've not seen Children of Men.

I'm hopeful for us on the west coast of Wales!

I, too am hoping for the climate you describe above, LeKing. okHow far away would you move?
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

A slight change in the Gulf Stream makes the UK more like Norway. The process has all ready begun, thanks to Obama's approval of a certain chemical dispersed in the Gulf of Mexico.

It's not bad, just different. Perhaps somewhat drastic.

Socially and politically.. time will tell. But would society and politicians respond in such situations?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/06/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a strange thing around the corner, entering the arena on November 2nd in the US.

It's hard to tell what it is. I've never quite seen anything like it.

It's a mutated... something (monster?)

Whatever it is, it's huge.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Looks like it's picking up now:

Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! Is America about to be ripped apart??? Current USGS EQ data looks SCARY! (When compared to various maps)

Also here:
Thread: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
 Quoting: Unit3

Whatever it is, it is fairly huge and has not yet been expressed.

A bit strange and foreign for me, yet also beautiful.

It should have been expressed physically on November 5 (November 2 + ~3 days).

Okay, since you seem to know when it should be expressed, how about a little more on what it could be? Are the links above indicators of your expectation?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 10:06 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Thanks!

Cold becomes warm, warm becomes cold.

But that's in a few hundred years, I think.

Pole shifts (not singular) should occur in about 18-20 years.

2013 is an interesting time, though not something that should be discussed at this time.

Well, 2013 is just 56 days away!

afro
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/06/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, since you seem to know when it should be expressed, how about a little more on what it could be? Are the links above indicators of your expectation?

We'll see.
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

What does England's future hold? Would it be wise to leave if possible? I know you have said most of the northern hemisphere would be very affected by the big changes, but I feel the need to go.
Its obviously a mind masher to consider going, wise words would be appreciated.

And for Australia Chaol?
 Quoting: curve

What about the Netherlands?
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The future is a value in your 'now'.

What do you think Australia in going to be like in 5 years? Can you see it now?

I don't mean to be a smartash but I would like to show you how you can do what I do (although I hope when you learn that you won't tell anyone what you see... that is no fun.)

If I do what you suggest Curve does for Australia, then I think where I live has an eternal warm spring /gentle summer and I see it often.

So I can just make thoughts of living in a Norway-like climate irrelevant, yes? :)
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't mean to be a smartash but I would like to show you how you can do what I do (although I hope when you learn that you won't tell anyone what you see... that is no fun.)

If I do what you suggest Curve does for Australia, then I think where I live has an eternal warm spring /gentle summer and I see it often.

So I can just make thoughts of living in a Norway-like climate irrelevant, yes? :)

See, this is the part I can't get to work. What I want to manifest is often not what manifests. Since I'm just learning how I actually create my perceptions, I don't have much hope yet, of creating what I'd like to see here in the USA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1498833
Canada
11/06/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol. Is your Farpoint thread at all related to this harbinger thread? Thread: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/06/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Location is irrelevant. Perspective prevails.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/06/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol. Is your Farpoint thread at all related to this harbinger thread? Thread: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498833

No. Not at all.
Unit3

United States
11/07/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I can see this. However, I'm not conscious of how my perspectives are created, so at this point, I'm subject to some very interesting manifestations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/07/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. Not at all.

Thanks. I thought it had to do with the judgement of America. Guess not. How are things in Thailand?
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/07/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

And for Australia Chaol?

'smartash'...was that deliberate?

Well, I don't envision a Children of Men type scenario for Australia, the thought of five years from now actually feels good. I can sense the changes on the horizon, which forms they will take I can't confidently say, but I feel will be more my flavour. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say I will be in a different location from present. In my own home perhaps. For Australia as a whole, changes, some drastic even, but overall 5 years from now feels good to me.

I don't have a direct mind's-eye vision, no specifics, just feelings...but if I don't share my perspective of the possibilities, how do I make my future to my liking? Besides, I would never spoil an others fun, even if I had the power to do so. It would be nice to have that power though.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 25826477
Italy
11/07/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. Not at all.

Thanks. I thought it had to do with the judgement of America. Guess not. How are things in Thailand?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

I don't know anything about "judgement of America". It sounds nonsensical, actually.
Chaol  (OP)

Italy
11/07/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
And for Australia Chaol?

'smartash'...was that deliberate?

Well, I don't envision a Children of Men type scenario for Australia, the thought of five years from now actually feels good. I can sense the changes on the horizon, which forms they will take I can't confidently say, but I feel will be more my flavour. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say I will be in a different location from present. In my own home perhaps. For Australia as a whole, changes, some drastic even, but overall 5 years from now feels good to me.

I don't have a direct mind's-eye vision, no specifics, just feelings...but if I don't share my perspective of the possibilities, how do I make my future to my liking? Besides, I would never spoil an others fun, even if I had the power to do so. It would be nice to have that power though.

Yes, deliberate :)

Well, I just meant that some things don't seem that good (for 'future') so there's no point in spoiling the fun in others experiencing it for themselves. But by all means, share what possibilities you think.

If you had the power you'd probably turn it off after a while to just focus on the current perspective and enjoy being surprised. Or maybe not.
curve

Australia
11/07/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two things crossed my mind when i read smartash, you were either being cute/quaint, or giving me a heads up...
curve

Australia
11/07/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

'Yes, deliberate :)

Well, I just meant that some things don't seem that good (for 'future') so there's no point in spoiling the fun in others experiencing it for themselves. But by all means, share what possibilities you think.

If you had the power you'd probably turn it off after a while to just focus on the current perspective and enjoy being surprised. Or maybe not.'

Serious question, how do I enjoy being surprised if future events 'don't seem so good'?
Chaol  (OP)

Italy
11/07/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Serious question, how do I enjoy being surprised if future events 'don't seem so good'?

Not 'bad' in general. Just some thing may not be seen as good, and these are the things that are usually discussed.

Who doesn't like a good surprise! Ok, some of us don't.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/07/2012 11:36 PM
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/08/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can bring the paradise climate to me

u2efine
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1256102
France
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully, this buildup of energy(?) will be expressed in the next few days in some way.

I thought for sure it would have been by now but it appears to be quite stubborn. Kind of like when a stranger goes into the bathroom for a couple of hours. You don't want to know what they're doing in there but you can't help but hear some weird noises!

If it carries on for a few days longer it could be quite interesting.

If nexus points were volcanoes then this could be a potential build-up to a super volcano. (Though I'm not specifically talking about a volcano.)

We shall see.

These are interesting times and spaces :)
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of like when a stranger goes into the bathroom for a couple of hours. You don't want to know what they're doing in there but you can't help but hear some weird noises!

Beautifully illustrated, Chaol ;)
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully, this buildup of energy(?) will be expressed in the next few days in some way.

I thought for sure it would have been by now but it appears to be quite stubborn. Kind of like when a stranger goes into the bathroom for a couple of hours. You don't want to know what they're doing in there but you can't help but hear some weird noises!

If it carries on for a few days longer it could be quite interesting.

If nexus points were volcanoes then this could be a potential build-up to a super volcano. (Though I'm not specifically talking about a volcano.)

We shall see.

These are interesting times and spaces :)

Oh my gosh...what images come to me with this, LOL! But, a wonderful way of describing it.

I'm wondering if we aren't seeing a few of these things starting now. It seems quite a few of us in the other thread are manifesting some nice surprises.

I certainly hope it has nothing to do with a super volcano. I live near enough to one it would take me out if it goes off! And yes, it's my current perspective which I am hurriedly trying to change!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/09/2012 12:25 PM
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/08/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of like when a stranger goes into the bathroom for a couple of hours. You don't want to know what they're doing in there but you can't help but hear some weird noises!

Beautifully illustrated, Chaol ;)

How very poetic
Cat
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm intrigued, of course. Do you mean, Chaol, that the 'altered' gulf stream will make it really cold here? And socially and politically? I've not seen Children of Men.

I'm hopeful for us on the west coast of Wales!

I, too am hoping for the climate you describe above, LeKing. okHow far away would you move?

No limits as to how far, I really wouldn't want to limit my options.

The situation would have to be right though of course, in my opinion its better to be around people you know and trust for when SHTF.

So as long as my loved ones, best friends and closest family could come then there would be no limits :).

Last Edited by LeKing on 11/09/2012 12:03 PM
Unit3

United States
11/09/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

By changing your perspective you can.
Unit3

United States
11/09/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can bring the paradise climate to me

u2efine

It's there now. You don't see it yet and won't until you create your new perspective.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 12:35 PM
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/11/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the November 2 energy that has been 'building up', it does not appear to be expressed before the nexus on November 17.

(Still "making noises in the bathroom" to be sure but it doesn't look like he's coming out before then.)

So it would appear that the November 17 nexus will have an interesting twist to it, with its defining expression around the 20th (save 3 days for physical expression if it functions normally).

(I only know of this occurring once a long, long time ago. So I'm very curious to see how it affects this reality. I've only been expecting such peculiarities starting in 2013. Perhaps it comes a bit early.)

A really good show, if nothing else.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 02:39 AM
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/11/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
To add, I know not how to "organize" or direct this energy (as was done with the Canada earthquake and Sandy after the 17 & 18-19 nexii) so I will leave it alone.

Unfortunately, the path of least resistance for this energy (right now) is under your feet. So it may be expressed in two events on those days but it is certainly possible it could eventually be expressed in other ways as well.

Magma is much more fluid and in motion right now (as stated in this thread) so the plates that rest on it are also in motion.

We shall see.
LeKing

User ID: 27503611
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exciting times.

I think everyone feels like something is literally only days away.

GLP