Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,670 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 14,537
Pageviews Today: 31,744Threads Today: 18Posts Today: 255
12:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/11/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Yep, it's a party!

And the first guests are arriving.

The problem with early guests is that they take you by surprise, even though you know they're coming.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/11/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Yep, it's a party!

And the first guests are arriving.

The problem with early guests is that they take you by surprise, even though you know they're coming.
 Quoting: Chaol

Well they can just help plate the appetizers. Good lord, I still have curlers in my hair!
Cat
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/11/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add, I know not how to "organize" or direct this energy (as was done with the Canada earthquake and Sandy after the 17 & 18-19 nexii) so I will leave it alone.

Unfortunately, the path of least resistance for this energy (right now) is under your feet. So it may be expressed in two events on those days but it is certainly possible it could eventually be expressed in other ways as well.

Magma is much more fluid and in motion right now (as stated in this thread) so the plates that rest on it are also in motion.

We shall see.

At one time, you indicated the energy is directed towards USA? Am I correct? So I guess earthquakes? I sure wish my perspective trumped these changes but I'm afraid it doesn't.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/11/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well they can just help plate the appetizers. Good lord, I still have curlers in my hair!
 Quoting: CatCarel

haha
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/11/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
At one time, you indicated the energy is directed towards USA? Am I correct? So I guess earthquakes? I sure wish my perspective trumped these changes but I'm afraid it doesn't.
 Quoting: Unit3

No, no such energy directed towards the US.

It is more a change in the wind, which will see the decreasing influence of Western perspective. This can be called a destruction of Western civilization and is also expressed physically.

You could also say that your brain's neurons (and what it represents) are leaning more towards Interaction and less towards Logic. So its perspective is adopting more of these values.

Many of those structures built with "too much Logic" (such as strict and authoritative governments or empires) fall out of perspective's favour.

I've referenced this book a couple of times before, but it's an interesting read: [link to www.alphabetvsgoddess.com]
CatCarel

United States
11/11/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is more a change in the wind, which will see the decreasing influence of Western perspective. This can be called a destruction of Western civilization and is also expressed physically.

You could also say that your brain's neurons (and what it represents) are leaning more towards Interaction and less towards Logic. So its perspective is adopting more of these values.

Many of those structures built with "too much Logic" (such as strict and authoritative governments or empires) fall out of perspective's favour.

I've referenced this book a couple of times before, but it's an interesting read: [link to www.alphabetvsgoddess.com]

I knew my Art Hist. wasn't a complete waste!

Must've missed your references, but his work looks incredible.

I'm noticing a 'Leo(n)' trend too with people you mention.
Cat
miqq

User ID: 15667329
Argentina
11/11/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chaol, last thursday was a huge protest here in Argentina, against government. Does it have something to do with all this that is growing?
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
11/12/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, last thursday was a huge protest here in Argentina, against government. Does it have something to do with all this that is growing?
 Quoting: miqq

It is just a way for governments of many countries to change.

It would not just happen by itself. This is part of the narrative that is happens by.

Although citizens have been protesting against governments for as long as there have been governments, the scale and meaning of the protests is unique to this time.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yay! I used on-the-fly-Genius and found it instantly on ebay for £6.50, much cheaper than anywhere else :)
Chaol  (OP)

Ireland
11/12/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yay! I used on-the-fly-Genius and found it instantly on ebay for £6.50, much cheaper than anywhere else :)
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

That one might be called Google =D
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation because I thought it was directed towards USA and involved the ground. So, this makes me very happy and this is something I very much look forward to. WhoooHooo!

I remember that link. I found it when you posted before and went to the website. I knew it is right on. I tried to get the book at my library but they don't have it. I forgot about it when I started trying to figure out the Genius. heh!
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is awesome!!!! Good for you!! afro
Chaol  (OP)

Ireland
11/12/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation because I thought it was directed towards USA and involved the ground. So, this makes me very happy and this is something I very much look forward to. WhoooHooo!

I remember that link. I found it when you posted before and went to the website. I knew it is right on. I tried to get the book at my library but they don't have it. I forgot about it when I started trying to figure out the Genius. heh!

Unfortunately, much of the Western empire is focused on the US. The UK, too, but that is (will be) satisfied in somewhat different ways.

There is much happening under your feet. The ground is destabilizing because it is very weak there.

"Those neurons can't lean that way for too long, sir!" - Betty Boop
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, much of the Western empire is focused on the US. The UK, too, but that is (will be) satisfied in somewhat different ways.

There is much happening under your feet. The ground is destabilizing because it is very weak there.

I know the ground is weak and it wouldn't take much to mess up this entire continent. But I hope you are saying the 17th nexus probably won't affect the ground just yet.

I'm working on those neurons, Betty. In the meantime, would you ask Roger (Rabbit) to place one of my symbols in toontown?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 10:40 PM
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/13/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know the ground is weak and it wouldn't take much to mess up this entire continent. But I hope you are saying the 17th nexus probably won't affect the ground just yet.

I'm working on those neurons, Betty. In the meantime, would you ask Roger (Rabbit) to place one of my symbols in toontown?

haha... sometimes it feels like Toon Town.

We shall see about the 17th. Whatever events are unfolding on the 17th (culminating on the 20th) there should be something for everyone.
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha... sometimes it feels like Toon Town.

We shall see about the 17th. Whatever events are unfolding on the 17th (culminating on the 20th) there should be something for everyone.

Actually, I don't mind Toon Town! ;o)

Something for everyone...that sounds really fun...well, at least some will see it that way, I'm sure.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 18836093
France
11/14/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Something for everyone...that sounds really fun...well, at least some will see it that way, I'm sure.

umm.. no, not exactly "fun" per se
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 18836093
France
11/14/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

I will be posting until November 17th and return on December 17th.

When I return I am mostly a silent observer. So it's probably best to ask any questions or make any statements now.

Strange things are afoot. I hope you're ready for it.

The dream world is a-knockin'

and your world is a-rockin'

Stories will be written about the next month.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/14/2012 11:11 AM
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 6185121
United States
11/14/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

When I return I am mostly a silent observer. So it's probably best to ask any questions or make any statements now.

Thank-you Chaol, please elaborate as much as possible.

Edit- Never-mind this. It occurs to me that subjectively:

"Under your feet"
"Magma"
"Shaken not stirred"
Nexus 11/17/12
Nexus 12/17/12
12/12/2012 (hype?)
2001-2013
Increasing irrelevance of the western way
Stranger making noises in bathroom for long periods of time.

People struggling to survive with the economy, environment and all the government/military fun going on lately.

Wtf does any of this mean??

I have no idea what "really" will be, but...

I suppose for me, it's been a persistent (more intense recently) need to visit the bathroom, for long periods. This happens at home, work and play. I've had situations like this "long ago" but they've never been this frequent or for such long durations.

The "doctor" blamed what I assumed was the case (the removal of my gal bladder almost a decade ago), so it's an easy fix. I've been advised to change my diet. This is not something I want to do. There is not much I enjoy eating and most of what I am supposed to eat is off my list. Anyway, that's my over-share...

I think it means that my country will be losing it's perceived grip on the world. Perhaps we'll do something so horrible that the rest of the world will be against us. Perhaps it'll be one last ditch effort at the "old" material "physical reality" looking to maintain it's relevance.

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/14/2012 05:39 PM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19855020
Brazil
11/14/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

Exciting!
Unit3

United States
11/14/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any more observations you are willing to share? I can feel something is about to happen but I cannot get a feel for its expression.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2152377
United States
11/14/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

Thank you for everything, Chaol. Any advice on preparation?

And whatever it is seems/feels... BIG. All you have to do is look "up" to sense the energy.
CatCarel

United States
11/14/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

Thank you for everything, Chaol! You will be missed (as this particular value)!

A few Q's before you go-

Which historical period could one look to as a reference point?

Are the sounds of neuronicons as important as the icons themselves?

How does being a silent observer vs. participating in the thread change things in your perspective?

Which activity will be most indicative of coming changes? Solar? Weather?

What flavor pancake would you be, if you were a pancake?

:)

Last Edited by Cat_Carel on 11/14/2012 10:31 PM
Cat
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chocolate Coconut Pancake with maple syrup and Jersey Cream
CatCarel

United States
11/14/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chocolate Coconut Pancake with maple syrup and Jersey Cream

surrender
Cat
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 27806659
France
11/15/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

Thank-you Chaol, please elaborate as much as possible.

Edit- Never-mind this. It occurs to me that subjectively:

"Under your feet"
"Magma"
"Shaken not stirred"
Nexus 11/17/12
Nexus 12/17/12
12/12/2012 (hype?)
2001-2013
Increasing irrelevance of the western way
Stranger making noises in bathroom for long periods of time.

People struggling to survive with the economy, environment and all the government/military fun going on lately.

Wtf does any of this mean??

I have no idea what "really" will be, but...

I suppose for me, it's been a persistent (more intense recently) need to visit the bathroom, for long periods. This happens at home, work and play. I've had situations like this "long ago" but they've never been this frequent or for such long durations.

The "doctor" blamed what I assumed was the case (the removal of my gal bladder almost a decade ago), so it's an easy fix. I've been advised to change my diet. This is not something I want to do. There is not much I enjoy eating and most of what I am supposed to eat is off my list. Anyway, that's my over-share...

I think it means that my country will be losing it's perceived grip on the world. Perhaps we'll do something so horrible that the rest of the world will be against us. Perhaps it'll be one last ditch effort at the "old" material "physical reality" looking to maintain it's relevance.

Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

It's a massive change of perspective.

With new symbols, new interactions, new logic, and new possibilities.

It's all about perspective, but of course these are obvious things.
Chaol  (OP)

France
11/15/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any more observations you are willing to share? I can feel something is about to happen but I cannot get a feel for its expression.

Well, it's not the start of World War 3, if there was ever such a thing (that started last year, though no one really noticed).

There are changes in perspective occurring. That's the family version.

Something is all ways happening. But the question is probably, "What are we happening?"
Chaol  (OP)

France
11/15/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for everything, Chaol. Any advice on preparation?

And whatever it is seems/feels... BIG. All you have to do is look "up" to sense the energy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2152377

No advice per se. It depends on what your purpose is.

There is nothing 'bad' happening. Perhaps maintain indifference if possible?
Chaol  (OP)

France
11/15/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for everything, Chaol! You will be missed (as this particular value)!

A few Q's before you go-

Which historical period could one look to as a reference point?

The present.

We take elements of all historical periods, known and unknown, and use these relationships to experience to present.

But we are closely related now to the known aspects of (ancient) Rome, China, America, Egypt, Persia, and South America.

Are the sounds of neuronicons as important as the icons themselves?

That is something you'll have to experiment with ;)

How does being a silent observer vs. participating in the thread change things in your perspective?

Relating it more to your own experience, perhaps. Making it come alive in your perspective. Though some have an active imagination all ready where this is mostly satisfied.

Which activity will be most indicative of coming changes? Solar? Weather?

Socially I would say psychological and emotional.

Geophysical activity, the magma brewing under your feet in response to extraterrestrial changes.

What flavor pancake would you be, if you were a pancake?

:)

Butter :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18769121
United States
11/15/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear god....

GLP