Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,580 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,786
Pageviews Today: 383,623Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 2,004
04:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 27806659
France
11/15/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Oh dear god....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18769121

Butter is quite heavenly, isn't it?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/15/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Just found another element to this delightful game.

1rof1 applause
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/15/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear god....

Quoting: Chaol

I think 'butter' is the most specific answer you've given thus far!

(In the Q about observing/participation I was referring more to your perspective)

Have fun surfing the cosmos! :)
Cat
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just found another element to this delightful game.

1rof1 applause
 Quoting: Unit3

what's that?
CatCarel

United States
11/15/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy crap! It works!

I can't quite believe it, but this Genius is genius.
Cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2152377
United States
11/15/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for everything, Chaol. Any advice on preparation?

And whatever it is seems/feels... BIG. All you have to do is look "up" to sense the energy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2152377

No advice per se. It depends on what your purpose is.

There is nothing 'bad' happening. Perhaps maintain indifference if possible?

Well, thanks. I am becoming fairly good at that. Best wishes on your journeys!
anonymous coward
User ID: 27589975
United States
11/15/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Chaol I hope this "change in perspective" makes war COMPLETELY irrelevant to reality.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy crap! It works!

Quoting: CatCarel

Great news!
Unit3

United States
11/15/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy crap! It works!

Well don't leave us stranded. What happened? LOL!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/15/2012 06:47 PM
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1574856
Switzerland
11/15/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear god....

(In the Q about observing/participation I was referring more to your perspective)

Mostly silent, not entirely so.

I will step back when I come back to allow all of you to illustrate the concepts you have learned and unlearned.

..and make short comments where I think it would help most.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/16/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear god....

Mostly silent, not entirely so.

I will step back when I come back to allow all of you to illustrate the concepts you have learned and unlearned.

..and make short comments where I think it would help most.

Thank you. I am glad to hear that. Is there anyway you could give us a break down/summary on what you feel should be obvious to us at this point? Maybe throw in another relevant nugget of awareness before your winter break from teaching?
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 27868126
France
11/16/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Chaol I hope this "change in perspective" makes war COMPLETELY irrelevant to reality.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27589975

War is always in our perspective somehow.

What we're usually concerned about is when those values come more into our perspective.

Promoted, so to speak.

For example, we know that certain parts of the US government are good at distracting attention away from events that they'd prefer the public not to know about.

But when it actually happens (such as now, with the current popularity of certain conflicts) we think that it is something new.

War is used as distraction for a populace to keep them entertained (in the classic sense) and to keep them from thinking about other things.

Very much a game, oftentimes with both sides of the conflict on the same team (in private).

Sub-consciously, the drama of conflict is used as an agent of existence. Without something that we do not think of as being ourselves then we would feel as though we do not exist.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27589975

War is always in our perspective somehow.

What we're usually concerned about is when those values come more into our perspective.

Promoted, so to speak.

For example, we know that certain parts of the US government are good at distracting attention away from events that they'd prefer the public not to know about.

But when it actually happens (such as now, with the current popularity of certain conflicts) we think that it is something new.

War is used as distraction for a populace to keep them entertained (in the classic sense) and to keep them from thinking about other things.

Very much a game, oftentimes with both sides of the conflict on the same team (in private).

Sub-consciously, the drama of conflict is used as an agent of existence. Without something that we do not think of as being ourselves then we would feel as though we do not exist.

Wow! Have to contemplate that one. TY.

Edit: So this is why some of us see war in our perspective but it never touches us.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/16/2012 08:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19838784
United States
11/16/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add, I know not how to "organize" or direct this energy (as was done with the Canada earthquake and Sandy after the 17 & 18-19 nexii) so I will leave it alone.

Unfortunately, the path of least resistance for this energy (right now) is under your feet. So it may be expressed in two events on those days but it is certainly possible it could eventually be expressed in other ways as well.

Magma is much more fluid and in motion right now (as stated in this thread) so the plates that rest on it are also in motion.

We shall see.

OP!

I just found this thread, and although you posted a year ago, yes I know what happened at Far Point Station.....did you ever explain what you meant by referencing that?

The ground is moving. I keep journal at work stating time and I draw the 'wave' that it feels like every time I feel it.
The movement are increasing...I now feel them over 30 times a day, and just felt a wave now as I am typing. OOps there goes another little one!

I felt these starting in the Spring before the Sumatran Tsunami back in 2004, increasing in intensity, frequency and duration... until I felt the earth 'crack' under my feet the day of the earthquake. Mind you, I am on the other side of the planet from Sumatra.

Anyhow, the ground movements dropped off drastically after that, but now they are starting again. They do not have the same feel however. They are more rolling. rather than small shakes. I live in a non quake prone area.

I just wanted to post this in case it has any relevance.
The only question I have is about the reference to Farpoint and its significance to earth.

The rest, I will read!
Chaol  (OP)

France
11/16/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I am glad to hear that. Is there anyway you could give us a break down/summary on what you feel should be obvious to us at this point? Maybe throw in another relevant nugget of awareness before your winter break from teaching?
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

What should be obvious is exactly what is now obvious to you.

What could be obvious is that everything in your experience is you.

As you change (seem to change) so does your world and experience.

Hope this helps :)
Chaol  (OP)

France
11/16/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add, I know not how to "organize" or direct this energy (as was done with the Canada earthquake and Sandy after the 17 & 18-19 nexii) so I will leave it alone.

Unfortunately, the path of least resistance for this energy (right now) is under your feet. So it may be expressed in two events on those days but it is certainly possible it could eventually be expressed in other ways as well.

Magma is much more fluid and in motion right now (as stated in this thread) so the plates that rest on it are also in motion.

We shall see.

OP!

I just found this thread, and although you posted a year ago, yes I know what happened at Far Point Station.....did you ever explain what you meant by referencing that?

The ground is moving. I keep journal at work stating time and I draw the 'wave' that it feels like every time I feel it.
The movement are increasing...I now feel them over 30 times a day, and just felt a wave now as I am typing. OOps there goes another little one!

I felt these starting in the Spring before the Sumatran Tsunami back in 2004, increasing in intensity, frequency and duration... until I felt the earth 'crack' under my feet the day of the earthquake. Mind you, I am on the other side of the planet from Sumatra.

Anyhow, the ground movements dropped off drastically after that, but now they are starting again. They do not have the same feel however. They are more rolling. rather than small shakes. I live in a non quake prone area.

I just wanted to post this in case it has any relevance.
The only question I have is about the reference to Farpoint and its significance to earth.

The rest, I will read!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19838784

Encounter at Farpoint Station is the first episode of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' that premiered exactly 24 years prior to the date of this thread's first post. (A show that depicted a new kind of humanity.)

In the episode a supernatural being from an other dimension, Q, asks representatives of humanity (the crew of the starship Enterprise) to answer for the supposed crimes of humanity in a mock forum.

Correlations are seen, I'm sure.

The purpose was not to punish humanity but to put it in perspective for them.

What I illustrate in this thread are events that are 'first' happening in our minds and then happening geophysically.

When I say that the ground under our feet is becoming unstable I mean that both literally and figuratively. Figuratively, how our foundations for physical perspective are changing.

Per [link to ecsys.org] magma is "interaction" where Earth and the heavens meet. (The the Logic symbol and run it through the Possibility symbol to come up with the Interaction symbol). The changes are happening because of the intersection of distant worlds (heavens) and your world (earth). The result is "sun/fire". These are physically represented as changes above your head (mostly through electromagnetic changes) and under your feet (through magma and tectonic plates).

There's more to it than this, but hopefully this will give you a better idea.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/16/2012 10:39 PM
CatCarel

United States
11/16/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy crap! It works!

Haha sorry! Busy day :)

I was just able to get an appointment somewhere at the exact time and date my neuronicons had 'asked' for. Needless to say, my jaw was on the floor.

Afterwards, tons of opportunities and changes started appearing/happening. Must've set some neurons in motion!
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy crap! It works!

Haha sorry! Busy day :)

I was just able to get an appointment somewhere at the exact time and date my neuronicons had 'asked' for. Needless to say, my jaw was on the floor.

Afterwards, tons of opportunities and changes started appearing/happening. Must've set some neurons in motion!

I love hearing about it. And good for you!!! hf Thanks.

You've given me an idea. I think I'll try some things that I can see right away. Everything else I'm doing might take a little while. It would be nice to see it in action sooner.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26318138
United States
11/17/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Encounter at Farpoint Station is the first episode of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' that premiered exactly 24 years prior to the date of this thread's first post. (A show that depicted a new kind of humanity.)

In the episode a supernatural being from an other dimension, Q, asks representatives of humanity (the crew of the starship Enterprise) to answer for the supposed crimes of humanity in a mock forum.

Correlations are seen, I'm sure.

The purpose was not to punish humanity but to put it in perspective for them.

What I illustrate in this thread are events that are 'first' happening in our minds and then happening geophysically.

When I say that the ground under our feet is becoming unstable I mean that both literally and figuratively. Figuratively, how our foundations for physical perspective are changing.

Per [link to ecsys.org] magma is "interaction" where Earth and the heavens meet. (The the Logic symbol and run it through the Possibility symbol to come up with the Interaction symbol). The changes are happening because of the intersection of distant worlds (heavens) and your world (earth). The result is "sun/fire". These are physically represented as changes above your head (mostly through electromagnetic changes) and under your feet (through magma and tectonic plates).

There's more to it than this, but hopefully this will give you a better idea.

Thank you, Chaol. Elegantly stated.
Signs and Wonders...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/22/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 22, and all is well.

The cease-fire and day of celebration between Israel and the Palestinians is an indication of how the huuugggeee energy is apparently playing out in my perspective. I have been perceiving of events that don't look so good at first, but then they turn around and become events that are surprisingly okay.

One example is a phone call that I received November 20 from somebody who was being sent to a foreign country which was in turmoil. He had one day to get his things in order before getting on a plane bound for utter chaos. Three hours later, he called to say that he didn't have to go after all; that someone else is being sent instead, and that he got an unexpected promotion!

In the evening, one of my relatives set off for an adventure that I knew was not going to come out very well. I did not expect to hear back from him for a couple days. Five hours later, he returned with no explanation at all of why he came back. I didn't ask, because this is how things seem to be working for me lately.

My analysis is that there is something funny going on with "time". It is as if "old" events that normally would cause anxiety and grief, are being turned around within hours to become something entirely new and different. They become something "good".
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

The cease-fire and day of celebration between Israel and the Palestinians is an indication of how the huuugggeee energy is apparently playing out in my perspective. I have been perceiving of events that don't look so good at first, but then they turn around and become events that are surprisingly okay.

One example is a phone call that I received November 20 from somebody who was being sent to a foreign country which was in turmoil. He had one day to get his things in order before getting on a plane bound for utter chaos. Three hours later, he called to say that he didn't have to go after all; that someone else is being sent instead, and that he got an unexpected promotion!

In the evening, one of my relatives set off for an adventure that I knew was not going to come out very well. I did not expect to hear back from him for a couple days. Five hours later, he returned with no explanation at all of why he came back. I didn't ask, because this is how things seem to be working for me lately.

My analysis is that there is something funny going on with "time". It is as if "old" events that normally would cause anxiety and grief, are being turned around within hours to become something entirely new and different. They become something "good".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

I'm having the same experience. However, my conclusions are different. I thought my new perspective is overriding not only my "old" expectations, but also the perspectives of those close to me. And all of this is happening since I've been listening to Chaol.

Your analysis is interesting to contemplate though. Maybe it is happening on a bigger scale. I hadn't thought of it but it's a possibility. Consider how quickly the recent Israel/Gaza escalation stopped.

rockon

Edit: Come to think of it, isn't it 3% of the collective influences critical mass??????

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/22/2012 11:19 AM
Marshwiggle

User ID: 28273198
United Kingdom
11/22/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was interesting to read this. About 10 days ago something began for me that did not feel good at all. I'd used a Genius beforehand with the intention of a great outcome so I was puzzled. I nearly posted here to ask people why they thought it hadn't 'worked out'. However, within a day or so, I could see it transforming into something really powerful. And it's still morphing :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279847
Spain
11/22/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was interesting to read this. About 10 days ago something began for me that did not feel good at all. I'd used a Genius beforehand with the intention of a great outcome so I was puzzled. I nearly posted here to ask people why they thought it hadn't 'worked out'. However, within a day or so, I could see it transforming into something really powerful. And it's still morphing :)
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

I hope you will keep us posted on this. It sounds awesome!
Marshwiggle

User ID: 28273198
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking: U.S. may recognize Palestinians at U.N. on November 29th

Seen this, guys?
I remember Chaol saying WW3 started in sept'11 with something to do with whether Palestine was recognised at the UN. Ring any bells with anyone?

So is this an indicator of WW3 diverted?
Also ties in with Kath's post above about the recent ceasefire.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking: U.S. may recognize Palestinians at U.N. on November 29th

Seen this, guys?
I remember Chaol saying WW3 started in sept'11 with something to do with whether Palestine was recognised at the UN. Ring any bells with anyone?

So is this an indicator of WW3 diverted?
Also ties in with Kath's post above about the recent ceasefire.
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Wouldn't our "outer" perspective always reflect our "inner" perspective?
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I peek in on the threads on the first page of this forum from time to time, just to see what's going on. (I see this site as a microcosm)

Anyway, I guess Trinity has just now disappeared and they are discussing what it might mean. What's funny to me is they seem to reflect us (and vice versa).

We are all discussing the disappearance of our "leader" and what meaning it has for us, LOL!
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm having the same experience. However, my conclusions are different. I thought my new perspective is overriding not only my "old" expectations, but also the perspectives of those close to me. And all of this is happening since I've been listening to Chaol.

Your analysis is interesting to contemplate though. Maybe it is happening on a bigger scale. I hadn't thought of it but it's a possibility. Consider how quickly the recent Israel/Gaza escalation stopped.

rockon

Edit: Come to think of it, isn't it 3% of the collective influences critical mass??????

I'm seeing things differently now. I do think something is going on with time, as you stated above.

Amazing what a difference a few hours make in how I see things!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218827
United States
11/24/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
i call bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218827
United States
11/24/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
i call bullshit. don't even bother with this nut-job.

GLP