Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,621 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 284,783
Pageviews Today: 452,818Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,303
05:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

LeKing

User ID: 28567188
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
i call bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218827

i call bullshit. don't even bother with this nut-job.

You do realise Chaol threads have 300+ pages here?

Have you even read 5 of them?

Although, anyone who agrees with you to 'don't even bother with this nut-job" based on 2 posts with no evidence really isn't ready for a discussion at this level either to be fair.

Go back to watching your TV.

Last Edited by LeKing on 11/27/2012 07:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21416459
United States
11/27/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
My previous thread Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. is an introduction to my world, called X.

Over the past couple of years I have been introducing a very popular way of thinking in my world and have told you that your world is merging with my world.

Some summaries:

Who are we? Who Am I? [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

More explanation on who/what/why, etc: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

An excerpt from August 1, 2011 ( Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 47) ):

Things are not really going faster. But more crazy stuff is becoming more relative to your current experience, so it may seem that way (that time is speeding up).

You can look at things from the perspective of your current physical self, or you can look at things from what you are becoming more of.

If the former, then consider the following expression:

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Each enclosed circle represents a time-perspective (date), each unenclosed circle represents a space-perspective (world).

The larger circle on the bottom left represents September 29, 2011. Then, the last circle is October 28, 2011.

September 29 is the date when the Earth is shaken, not stirred, like a Bond.

October 18 (in the middle) is the date that we cross Earth's orbit.

October 28 is the date that Earth crosses our path.

Quoting: Chaol

I talked about September 2, September 9, and September 23 being significant dates.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Here's a recap of September 23: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

and what is going on now:

We continue to think in terms of the old physicality. We are still trying to hold onto old perspectives and ways of thinking.

But I'm here to tell you a new kind of physicality is at hand. (What one poster in the other thread called 'Dream Physics').

Basically, I am just telling you what is going on. I am the only one that knows (that is posting on the internet; old monks don't care to) what is going on right now because what is going on right now is directly related to the world and perspective that I am most familiar with.

At first, I did it passively by telling you about my world and that it is merging with your world. Good times were had and many considered it an 'excellent thread' or 'the best on GLP'. A lot of people were confused, of course, because the material is so different.

Things are happening now (as you'd call it) so I've been a bit more direct lately (albeit at the expense of being called a 'fear mongerer' by one poster for whatever reason).

Indirect = confusing and mysterious
Direct = fear mongering?

I don't think so. I'm not trying to spread "doom" or such. I am simply telling you not only what is happening, but why and how.

Funny thing is, the "indirect" way is very direct to me and the "direct" way is missing the point. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Regardless... it's even funnier that many of us don't believe what NASA says ("Never a Straight Answer", right?). However, we still believe a silly little java applet that ambiguously illustrates that Elenin is aligning with Earth on September 26th.

Because Elenin represents my world, I can tell you that this is not true.

No alignment occurred on September 26th, 2011.

The actual date of importance is September 29th (as I have illustrated on the crop circle link, above).

This has played out before in certain myths. Jesus being crucified (September 26) and being resurrected 3 days later. More importantly, Horus. (As I mention in my other thread, there is no history. All is value of the present moment. Your stories are not stories about the past but of the present.)

In fact, in my postings I have not mentioned September 26th at all. Only:

September 2 - It all starts

September 9 - Massive energies are received by Earth

September 23 - A date of special significance

September 29 - The Earth is shaken, not stirred. Like a bond.

October 1 - You get the doom you are obviously expecting.

(I haven't talked about later in October or November because it is highly unlikely that anyone would remotely understand the probably experiences associated with that time. The perspective is very different.)

I've started this thread in order that more persons may know what is going on now.

I also want to present to you what is likely the most important question you've ever been asked. And that is:

Why should Western civilization be saved?

In helping to answer this question, imagine that your words heavily influence what happens next.

Imagine that you are Captain Jean Luc Picard standing in front of Q at Farpoint Station, and humanity is being put on trial. (Except you are helping to explain why Western civilization should not be destroyed.)

Strangely, your words will decide the "fate" of humanity.

"Love and light" is a fantasy. It doesn't work for most of the human population. Besides that, it goes against nature when you try to force things.

What works is destruction, unfortunately.

I will be working very hard on this.

hey wait you said jesus was crucified in september???? wtf isnt easter in march when supposedly he was crucified, not that they used our calendar back then
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
12/17/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

hey wait you said jesus was crucified in september???? wtf isnt easter in march when supposedly he was crucified, not that they used our calendar back then
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21416459

I've said nothing of the sort.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
01/16/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You may be correct Chaol, but why shall I be worried if it doesn't have any effect on overall humanity...I mean the "changes" and "Doom" part...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2365557

Why do you think it would not have an effect?

"Because it is impossible"?

Because 99.9% of world population dont know anything happened in Canary islands, so the "shake" was not for earth but for few people in those areas and fewer on GLP....

I would wait for a day more to see what happens on 1st october, I hope I am not disappointed....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2371450

It doesn't matter what "99.9%" of the world's population knows about what happened.

(Things certainly have an effect regardless, don't they?)

You will, indeed, be disappointed. (What you are looking for is not on these threads, in books, or in Alex's pocket. Seek the origin of your existence through conversation with those nearest you to find what is unexpected and cleverly placed between the Lines.)

But isn't that part of the plan when some of us play checkers and some of us play chess?

We are always looking for more than what our imagination will allow. That is the nature of a ceaseless imagination.

No matter what happens we will not be satisfied, because the nature and meaning would be unacceptable to our perceptual capacity.

The bold statement is so simple to read and seemingly difficult to do. Why do we obscure Truth so readily?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
01/16/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding EC language. How would i Describe something like say, spaghetti and tomatoes with spicy peppers, my favorite food?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1402612

I know it can be a bit complicated. But once you learn it there's no limit to what it can be used for.

Perhaps once the destruction of Western civilization is underway I will be able to help you with this. (A bit busy at the moment, unfortunately.)

In the meantime, though, please get what you can out of the other thread.

It's a new language for us, so it requires "new" ways of thinking. Focus more on the new method of thinking rather than the language itself and it will be much easier.

Interesting!
Unit3

United States
01/16/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol :)

I have to say that I was expecting something to happen in October 1st, but I'm not disappointed because 'nothing' happened.

I just wish for changes in this world, you know? I'm not happy with the way I live. I'm not happy with what this society offers to me. I just want to be happy, but instead I'm forced to do things that bore me... It's everything about money!

Quoting: Gespenst

Hi.

Then don't resist.

When you resist what you perceive, you are resisting your perspective. And are thus resisting yourself, and creating more of what you resist.

It sounds like you are separating your perspective from yourself. How could anyone be 'happy' doing that?

Each is you in a different perspective, you could say.

More accurately, you can experience only your own perception.

I have some questions for you...

You are the only one of your world in our world? I remember reading of some friend of you, but and the others? They know what is happening here?

As far as I know, just me and my friend are here physically.

Others from my world don't really have an idea about what's going on. We have enough things to think about in our own world, I suppose.

And about the Mayans, what you can say about they? And about their calendar?

And it's really hard to me to express myself in english, so sorry for my mistakes! :D

As I've mentioned before, "ancient" civilizations are actually values of the current one.

The Mayans exist only now, not in the past.

I'm not sure what you mean by their calendar. They had many calendars, some starting or ending at different times. What would you like to know about it?

And it's really hard to me to express myself in english, so sorry for my mistakes! :D

What mistakes? I only notice when you draw attention to it :)

Bookmarking this for my husband.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
01/16/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have to say that I was expecting something to happen in October 1st, but I'm not disappointed because 'nothing' happened.

I just wish for changes in this world, you know? I'm not happy with the way I live. I'm not happy with what this society offers to me. I just want to be happy, but instead I'm forced to do things that bore me... It's everything about money!

Hi.

Then don't resist.

When you resist what you perceive, you are resisting your perspective. And are thus resisting yourself, and creating more of what you resist.

It sounds like you are separating your perspective from yourself. How could anyone be 'happy' doing that?

You are the only one of your world in our world? I remember reading of some friend of you, but and the others? They know what is happening here?

Others from my world don't really have an idea about what's going on. We have enough things to think about in our own world, I suppose.

As I've mentioned before, "ancient" civilizations are actually values of the current one.

I'm not sure what you mean by their calendar. They had many calendars, some starting or ending at different times. What would you like to know about it?

bump
 Quoting: Unit3

olaf reads this thread?
U3

United States
01/27/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi.

Then don't resist.

bump

olaf reads this thread?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Olaf is everywhere. He is YOU!!!!!
U3

United States
02/10/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you all well.

I will be posting until November 17th and return on December 17th.

When I return I am mostly a silent observer. So it's probably best to ask any questions or make any statements now.

Strange things are afoot. I hope you're ready for it.

The dream world is a-knockin'

and your world is a-rockin'

Stories will be written about the next month.

Thank-you Chaol, please elaborate as much as possible.

Edit- Never-mind this. It occurs to me that subjectively:

"Under your feet"
"Magma"
"Shaken not stirred"
Nexus 11/17/12
Nexus 12/17/12
12/12/2012 (hype?)
2001-2013
Increasing irrelevance of the western way
Stranger making noises in bathroom for long periods of time.

People struggling to survive with the economy, environment and all the government/military fun going on lately.

Wtf does any of this mean??

I have no idea what "really" will be, but...

I suppose for me, it's been a persistent (more intense recently) need to visit the bathroom, for long periods. This happens at home, work and play. I've had situations like this "long ago" but they've never been this frequent or for such long durations.

The "doctor" blamed what I assumed was the case (the removal of my gal bladder almost a decade ago), so it's an easy fix. I've been advised to change my diet. This is not something I want to do. There is not much I enjoy eating and most of what I am supposed to eat is off my list. Anyway, that's my over-share...

I think it means that my country will be losing it's perceived grip on the world. Perhaps we'll do something so horrible that the rest of the world will be against us. Perhaps it'll be one last ditch effort at the "old" material "physical reality" looking to maintain it's relevance.

Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

It's a massive change of perspective.

With new symbols, new interactions, new logic, and new possibilities.

It's all about perspective, but of course these are obvious things.

Here's a post in answer to a question about December.
U3

United States
03/03/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding EC language. How would i Describe something like say, spaghetti and tomatoes with spicy peppers, my favorite food?

I know it can be a bit complicated. But once you learn it there's no limit to what it can be used for.

Perhaps once the destruction of Western civilization is underway I will be able to help you with this. (A bit busy at the moment, unfortunately.)

It's a new language for us, so it requires "new" ways of thinking. Focus more on the new method of thinking rather than the language itself and it will be much easier.

Interesting!

Re-posting this again.....

"FOCUS MORE ON THE NEW METHOD OF THINKING RATHER THAN THE LANGUAGE ITSELF AND IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER."

Chaol
U3

United States
03/03/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I want to know about the calendar that ends this October 28th (the name is 'Tun', I think). How much accurate it is? It's really about the human consciousness? How could they measure it?

Thank you!

For example, when you don't like or want something you are resisting what you perceive.

I'm not suggesting you accept everything that comes your way and integrate it into your life but what I am saying is that when you perceive something you don't like that is 100% you.

When you actively resist you then you will experience difficulties.

Learn to not resist, and those difficulties will disappear.

Regarding the calendar, the Mayan calendar does not "end" at all in the way I think you're talking about.

For an explanation of the calendar (and mis-interpretations) see [link to www.2012.com.au]

Hope this helps.

Here's what the link Chaol gave on the Mayan's says:

"A key truth is that there is a DIVINE PLAN. The future belongs to those that trust in the process and are willing to go with the divine plan. The main tool for understanding this plan is the Mayan calendar.

The truth about the Mayan calendar is really not difficult to understand. The problem is only that we have all been conditioned by a materialist mind that makes us look for the ultimate explanations in the material reality rather tha in the divine plan. Needless to say, many, especially in the West, have egos that find it difficult to accept that they are subordinated to a divine plan that can not even potentially be manipulated by physical means."

Last Edited by ERE3 on 03/04/2013 03:21 PM
U3

United States
03/03/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seek the origin of your existence through conversation with those nearest you to find what is unexpected and cleverly placed between the Lines.)

Anybody had success with this?

I keep looking for the unexpected and I do see it at times plus my focus has changed, somewhat.....but still haven't found the origin of my existence.
U3

United States
03/15/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
nevermind

Last Edited by ERE3 on 04/17/2013 11:57 PM
Anontek

User ID: 33084215
United States
05/17/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
why are you watching Star Trek?

Last Edited by Anontek on 05/17/2013 02:48 PM
Lull

User ID: 32336080
United States
05/17/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, I've done my reading and why in the hell would you be watching Star Trek on TV if you're busy traversing alternate universes and the likes of such? Makes no sense to me. wtf matewtf
Lull

User ID: 32336080
United States
05/17/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
i call bullshit

Although, anyone who agrees with you to 'don't even bother with this nut-job" based on 2 posts with no evidence really isn't ready for a discussion at this level either to be fair.

Quoting: LeKing

This thread's title is based on something from television.

wtf
Anontek

User ID: 33084215
United States
05/17/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
5awtfbsflag
U3

United States
05/29/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe he watches Star Trek because we do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46976575
Canada
09/20/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
inadequate collective decision
it doesnt work that way
ur small sample is being deceived
game has more higher players
the ones working best outcome
you are splitting a timeline
and who follow you will pay high

even if smart i see u r STS
how sad.

cool2
 Quoting: tsk tsk 25742094
unbelievable...yer still around?! got tired of your crusade? whatchya doin here then? didnt like it when i DEFEATED you didja...TSK TSK u stupid CRETIN, GOD how much i HATE/LOVE YOU. YOU will NOT SUCCEED in this RESET cuz its fuckin CANCELLED. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
U3

User ID: 51113205
United States
06/26/2014 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread!!!!! bump
U3

United States
07/18/2014 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
My previous thread Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. is an introduction to my world, called X.

Over the past couple of years I have been introducing a very popular way of thinking in my world and have told you that your world is merging with my world.

Some summaries:

Who are we? Who Am I? [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

More explanation on who/what/why, etc: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

An excerpt from August 1, 2011 ( Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 47) ):

Things are not really going faster. But more crazy stuff is becoming more relative to your current experience, so it may seem that way (that time is speeding up).

You can look at things from the perspective of your current physical self, or you can look at things from what you are becoming more of.

If the former, then consider the following expression:

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Each enclosed circle represents a time-perspective (date), each unenclosed circle represents a space-perspective (world).

The larger circle on the bottom left represents September 29, 2011. Then, the last circle is October 28, 2011.

September 29 is the date when the Earth is shaken, not stirred, like a Bond.

October 18 (in the middle) is the date that we cross Earth's orbit.

October 28 is the date that Earth crosses our path.

I talked about September 2, September 9, and September 23 being significant dates.

Here's a recap of September 23: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

and what is going on now:

We continue to think in terms of the old physicality. We are still trying to hold onto old perspectives and ways of thinking.

But I'm here to tell you a new kind of physicality is at hand. (What one poster in the other thread called 'Dream Physics').

Basically, I am just telling you what is going on. I am the only one that knows (that is posting on the internet; old monks don't care to) what is going on right now because what is going on right now is directly related to the world and perspective that I am most familiar with.

At first, I did it passively by telling you about my world and that it is merging with your world. Good times were had and many considered it an 'excellent thread' or 'the best on GLP'. A lot of people were confused, of course, because the material is so different.

Things are happening now (as you'd call it) so I've been a bit more direct lately (albeit at the expense of being called a 'fear mongerer' by one poster for whatever reason).

Indirect = confusing and mysterious
Direct = fear mongering?

I don't think so. I'm not trying to spread "doom" or such. I am simply telling you not only what is happening, but why and how.

Funny thing is, the "indirect" way is very direct to me and the "direct" way is missing the point. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Regardless... it's even funnier that many of us don't believe what NASA says ("Never a Straight Answer", right?). However, we still believe a silly little java applet that ambiguously illustrates that Elenin is aligning with Earth on September 26th.

Because Elenin represents my world, I can tell you that this is not true.

No alignment occurred on September 26th, 2011.

The actual date of importance is September 29th (as I have illustrated on the crop circle link, above).

This has played out before in certain myths. Jesus being crucified (September 26) and being resurrected 3 days later. More importantly, Horus. (As I mention in my other thread, there is no history. All is value of the present moment. Your stories are not stories about the past but of the present.)

In fact, in my postings I have not mentioned September 26th at all. Only:

September 2 - It all starts

September 9 - Massive energies are received by Earth

September 23 - A date of special significance

September 29 - The Earth is shaken, not stirred. Like a bond.

October 1 - You get the doom you are obviously expecting.

(I haven't talked about later in October or November because it is highly unlikely that anyone would remotely understand the probably experiences associated with that time. The perspective is very different.)

I've started this thread in order that more persons may know what is going on now.

I also want to present to you what is likely the most important question you've ever been asked. And that is:

Why should Western civilization be saved?

In helping to answer this question, imagine that your words heavily influence what happens next.

Imagine that you are Captain Jean Luc Picard standing in front of Q at Farpoint Station, and humanity is being put on trial. (Except you are helping to explain why Western civilization should not be destroyed.)

Strangely, your words will decide the "fate" of humanity.

"Love and light" is a fantasy. It doesn't work for most of the human population. Besides that, it goes against nature when you try to force things.

What works is destruction, unfortunately.

I will be working very hard on this.

U3

United States
08/04/2014 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm getting ready to work with the Demartini method to accomplish this, faster.
U3

United States
10/26/2014 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
LeKing

User ID: 63587106
United Kingdom
10/30/2014 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i call bullshit

Quoting: LeKing

This thread's title is based on something from television.

wtf
 Quoting: Lull

I wasn't aware, what tv station was the threads title being broadcast over?
RE_LKing

User ID: 65411169
United Kingdom
12/01/2014 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
U3

United States
12/01/2014 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is saying the thread title is based on Star Trek so he assumes Chaol watched it. Which, he probably did so he could relate to us.

For some reason, he thinks if someone can transverse the universe, they wouldn't be interested in a tv/movie series!

tounge
RE_LKing

United Kingdom
12/02/2014 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is saying the thread title is based on Star Trek so he assumes Chaol watched it. Which, he probably did so he could relate to us.

For some reason, he thinks if someone can transverse the universe, they wouldn't be interested in a tv/movie series!

tounge
 Quoting: U3

I know, it keeps the conversation going though! :)
U3

United States
12/02/2014 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge
 Quoting: U3

I know, it keeps the conversation going though! :)
 Quoting: RE_LKing

Ah! Yes, smart thinking!

cheers
RE_LKing

United Kingdom
12/03/2014 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally don't believe Western Civilization should be saved. If most people can't see what it is responsible for, then they are not looking. Sure there have been good things along the way but the good is not enough to redeem the bad. This is why we are in the situation we are now in.

The problem is people are to frightened to let go of it because they don't know what will replace it. However, it does not matter it is coming down anyway. It is in its death throws.

Why I don't like West. Civ.

1.) WASP & C - appear to believe we are THE RACE and entitled. As such we have decimated the indigenous people throughout the world. The very people whose knowledge we need right now because they knew how to live in balance with nature and we sure as hell don't.

2.) We don't play well with one another. We are fiercely competitive to a gigantic fault. I personally think we would do much better COOPERATING rather than competing.

3.) We have way too many wars. That traumatize us all even if we don't think they do.

4.) Most of us are so superficial talking about anything past the weather or last nights game really taxes us.

5.) We are all on too many meds. because we all have endogenous depression or anxiety. Come on we are so alienated form who we were meant to be that is our real problem. We have compromised ourselves so much we don't know who we really are But since now one can agree on anything we stay stuck.

6.) I could go on but writing this has depressed me and I need to take one of my meds.

Anyway, hopefully you see what I am getting at. The western world will fall because it needs to and it will take everything else with it. So get ready. And don't blame it all on TPTB cause we all played a role, myself included.
 Quoting: WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

This post provoked my thought.

Many perspectives blame TPTB yet do not want to have a look at their own actions.
If the western civilisation is to be destroyed, so be it.
You/We can't stop apocolypse, light some bud, sit back and watch the flood. yoda
U3

United States
12/03/2014 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally don't believe Western Civilization should be saved. If most people can't see what it is responsible for, then they are not looking. Sure there have been good things along the way but the good is not enough to redeem the bad. This is why we are in the situation we are now in.

The problem is people are to frightened to let go of it because they don't know what will replace it. However, it does not matter it is coming down anyway. It is in its death throws.

Why I don't like West. Civ.

1.) WASP & C - appear to believe we are THE RACE and entitled. As such we have decimated the indigenous people throughout the world. The very people whose knowledge we need right now because they knew how to live in balance with nature and we sure as hell don't.

2.) We don't play well with one another. We are fiercely competitive to a gigantic fault. I personally think we would do much better COOPERATING rather than competing.

3.) We have way too many wars. That traumatize us all even if we don't think they do.

4.) Most of us are so superficial talking about anything past the weather or last nights game really taxes us.

5.) We are all on too many meds. because we all have endogenous depression or anxiety. Come on we are so alienated form who we were meant to be that is our real problem. We have compromised ourselves so much we don't know who we really are But since now one can agree on anything we stay stuck.

6.) I could go on but writing this has depressed me and I need to take one of my meds.

Anyway, hopefully you see what I am getting at. The western world will fall because it needs to and it will take everything else with it. So get ready. And don't blame it all on TPTB cause we all played a role, myself included.
 Quoting: WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

This post provoked my thought.

Many perspectives blame TPTB yet do not want to have a look at their own actions.
If the western civilisation is to be destroyed, so be it.
You/We can't stop apocolypse, light some bud, sit back and watch the flood. yoda
 Quoting: RE_LKing

Hahahaha! That cracked me up. I agree that western civ. has got to fall. Surely, we've learned some lessons from this? Life is full of surprises. Maybe something good will come out of it. In the meantime, just chilllllll!

GLP