Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,510
Pageviews Today: 459,221Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,625
06:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1543591
United States
09/29/2011 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
ec is some made up nonsense...dumb little lines and dots...I challenge anyone to use this crap to communicate.... ridiculous
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1543591

I wouldn't discredit ec so quick if I were you. If you have any knowledge of any type of computer programming language you might see the connection/relationship that this has towards a higher level of thinking. If you read through the page and understood what is being told, you might of found out that this type of "processing" is way more efficient then our current way of "processing" incoming data that is stored in our minds.

...Just saying
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1588892

might HAVE found out ...more efficient THAN our current way...A language for a genius!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2314190
Netherlands
09/29/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
Maybe he means the bond market will be shaken
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1162227

The way he talks about opening a portal, and shaking the earth, I don't think he means the bond market.
HANGFIRE

User ID: 1544949
United States
09/29/2011 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read the whole thread; now I feel weird as shit.
Silent Wind

User ID: 1426743
United States
09/29/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read the whole thread; now I feel weird as shit.
 Quoting: HANGFIRE

lol Welcome to the crowd hf
Comforting the disturbed and disturbing the comfortable.

"So long as it harms no other, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2262920
Brazil
09/29/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The actual date of importance is September 29th"

Im still waiting op =/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2149849
Brazil
09/29/2011 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The actual date of importance is September 29th"

Im still waiting op =/
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2262920

Me too hehe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1588892
United States
09/29/2011 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ec is some made up nonsense...dumb little lines and dots...I challenge anyone to use this crap to communicate.... ridiculous

I wouldn't discredit ec so quick if I were you. If you have any knowledge of any type of computer programming language you might see the connection/relationship that this has towards a higher level of thinking. If you read through the page and understood what is being told, you might of found out that this type of "processing" is way more efficient then our current way of "processing" incoming data that is stored in our minds.

...Just saying
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1588892

might HAVE found out ...more efficient THAN our current way...A language for a genius!!

LoL, sorry I'm not a writer. I prefer images over text. Thank you for your corrections though. I will make note for the future.
Daikirai

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
09/29/2011 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are coming with me punk.

:bologna:
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2322572
Germany
09/29/2011 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where I live, there is only 15 minutes of sept 29th left.

In San Francisco they have 8 hours of sept 29th to go.

Time enough...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835230
United States
09/29/2011 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol I think we're all waiting for u to speak to us again.. At least I am.. Your posts are reAlly interesting and I thank you for them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2322572
Germany
09/29/2011 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, time to sleep here...
Very curious what kind of world I'll wake up in tomorrow!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554528
United States
09/29/2011 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could Chaol be hinting at El Hierro and La Palma when talking about the doom finally happening?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554387
United States
09/29/2011 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
More questions. What is "Western Civilization"? Do you mean the countries of Europe and North America, plus the English speaking countries in the South Pacific?

Do you mean the body of knowledge and culture going from the ancient Greeks through the classical Romans to modern Europe and N. America?

Do you mean the spineless idiotic politicians, the soft idiotic populace wrapped in triviality, distracted by meaninglessness, chasing phantoms for entities that live to see them destroy themselves?

Do you mean the status quo of Cube World and the megacorps ruining everything and making life miserable for all?

As you like to say, I suppose it very much depends on how you look at things, donnit? And depends what you know, or have figured out. To me, "Western Civilization" is an highly abstract concept that can be nitpicked to death by the intarwebz. You'd have trouble getting people on the intarwebz just to agree on what "Western Civilization" means, much much less agree on what should be "saved" and from what. It's what people on the Intarwebz do - argue endlessly about anything and everything. For every Vision there is an equal and opposite Revision.

The devil is always in the details, and there are a lot of devils.

It's obvious to me the status quo is over. And it's obvious to me that the New Era everyone was sooooo optimistic about in the late '90s is here. As to what I would do, if I had more resources, I'd probably try to quietly, very quietly start a kibbutz or a commune that could live through the changes that are happening around us, whether or not we're all living in some strange new dream world as you say. And I'll believe that part when I see it.

There are no solutions on the national level - if there is a way forward, it will have to come at a region or local level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2332267
Brazil
09/29/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
aprox. 2h30min of September 29th left here...
Chaol  (OP)

User ID: 1354615
Thailand
09/29/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
September 29 is the canary in the gold mine (or iron mine).

Those in the UK should heed their former meridian.

(Note: by "Western civilization" I was really only referring to the tentacles of a certain empire, but not really naming names)
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/29/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

(Note: by "Western civilization" I was really only referring to the tentacles of a certain empire, but not really naming names)
 Quoting: Chaol

canary in the gold mine

care to explain this expression to a non english speaker?
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
09/29/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

canary in the gold mine

Quoting: Gespenst

Surely.

"canary in the gold mine (or iron mine)" has a triple meaning. Referring to:

-Canary Islands
-A warning, as canary birds were used by coal miners because the toxic gases such as carbon monoxide and methane in the mine would kill the bird first.
-The name of the location is phonetically identical to the Spanish word for "iron"

The location of this event has another meaning, also. The thing itself that came alive on September 29th is the canary.

But, alas, most of us are expecting October 1st to come early.

Last Edited by Chaol on 09/29/2011 09:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1402612
United States
09/29/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding EC language. How would i Describe something like say, spaghetti and tomatoes with spicy peppers, my favorite food?
Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
09/29/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding EC language. How would i Describe something like say, spaghetti and tomatoes with spicy peppers, my favorite food?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1402612

I know it can be a bit complicated. But once you learn it there's no limit to what it can be used for.

Perhaps once the destruction of Western civilization is underway I will be able to help you with this. (A bit busy at the moment, unfortunately.)

In the meantime, though, please get what you can out of the other thread.

It's a new language for us, so it requires "new" ways of thinking. Focus more on the new method of thinking rather than the language itself and it will be much easier.

Chaol  (OP)

Thailand
09/29/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
See you all in a bit!
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/29/2011 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

canary in the gold mine

Surely.

-Canary Islands
-A warning, as canary birds were used by coal miners because the toxic gases such as carbon monoxide and methane in the mine would kill the bird first.
-The name of the location is phonetically identical to the Spanish word for "iron"

The location of this event has another meaning, also. The thing itself that came alive on September 29th is the canary.

Thank you.

So the Canary Islands is related to the event in October 1st ?
RelaxingVibes

User ID: 1524358
United States
09/29/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
"September 29 - The Earth is shaken, not stirred. Like a bond."

Has this already happened ? I assume that it hasn't since it is 9:38pm est where I am. Will it be a violent shaking or a moderate warning?
RelaxingVibes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502055
Canada
09/29/2011 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[Above poster]: "Nothing happened on the 23rd therefore this is BS"

That is the day the DUMBs were destroyed.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/29/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

canary in the gold mine

Surely.

-Canary Islands

Thank you.

So the Canary Islands is related to the event in October 1st ?

See you all in a bit!

Too late hahahahaha
RelaxingVibes

User ID: 1524358
United States
09/29/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[Above poster]: "Nothing happened on the 23rd therefore this is BS"

That is the day the DUMBs were destroyed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1502055

Are you talking to me ? If so something big did happen on September 23rd.

Last Edited by RelaxingVibes on 09/29/2011 09:53 PM
RelaxingVibes
The Mad Ape

User ID: 2131329
Canada
09/29/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Franky knows doom

Figuring out the NWO is so easy, even an Ape can do it!

[link to Tatumba.com] ... home of The Mad Ape
YOUCITY23abE
User ID: 1554286
United States
09/29/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

canary in the gold mine

Surely.

-Canary Islands

Does any of this have anything to do with what's going in in the Canary Islands? What exactly is going on in the Canary Islands?
The Mad Ape

User ID: 2131329
Canada
09/29/2011 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are coming with me punk.

:bologna:
 Quoting: Daikirai

nypdfunny
Thread: NYPD Internal Affairs to investigate Anthony Bologna
Figuring out the NWO is so easy, even an Ape can do it!

[link to Tatumba.com] ... home of The Mad Ape
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2336352
United States
09/29/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why should Western civilization be saved?

We will save Western civilization
in Time and in memory
of the smiles of its children,
and the music of its flowering.
And it will flow as all things do,
shaped by chance and error,
both loved and unloved,
so that something new may arise.
There are those who would destroy
a life that falls short of perfection,
but they do not remember.
We are not finished yet.

happyheart
Mathemagician
User ID: 1472805
United States
09/29/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is your relationship to "western civ"? If the idea has a neg charge, only you can change that with perspective. Moreover, if you don't, that relationship will neg affect your life in all other relationships. Further more, even if western civ "goes away", it will still be an experiential reality via time travel or via something like an other worldly internet existing on another earth! Either way, to consider that something bad is gonna happen or should, reflects more on thar particular perspective rather than some coherent intelligible articulation on the nature of reality itself or the workings therein. Thank you all for the blessings you bring. Our efforts create it...

Ps gloom and doomers, please allow space for us to father and witness the brilliance and light that is our children. Their being and smiles would be something to miss. Trust you can see all of our shining faces in every city across the globes! For an example come on down ta lake Charles Louisiana we'll treat cha right...

Pss regardless of perspective, the ingenuity and love that as risen from these shores is a sight to behold. America---- where even the assholes are geniuses . Like it or not, these shores have produced souls willing to stake their very existence on ideals.... Where all men are created equal. All perspectives are valid.

Monsieur Terziu

GLP