Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,723 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 48,981
Pageviews Today: 95,898Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 731
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama, Sarkozy, Cameron and Harper are war criminals!

LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

User ID: 2313423
United States
09/30/2011 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama, Sarkozy, Cameron and Harper are war criminals!
If not them, then some other group would be the bad guys and we'd all be the one's dying while war was waged in our countries. Humans are war machines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506873

You fail to understand that the rich and elites are the ones making you think this way. Look at tribes in the world who have not been corrupted by our society. They live in peace and in harmony with nature.
To visit my blog just search:
VILE: Vatican Illuminati Lies Exposed

"What we do in life ripples in eternity." ~ Marcus Aureliu
If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. -Epictetus
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
09/30/2011 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US, Canada, France and the UK are engaging in an illegal war in Libya. They and NATO have openly
violated the UN resolutions that were passed to bring an end to the conflict in Libya. NATO is actively supporting the Al Qaeda terrorists in Libya and have installed them as the defacto government. I do think that if the people of Libya wanted Qaddafi out they could and would have gotten rid of him. The problem however is that there were no large scale protests against Qaddafi's government leading up to the conflict. There is however a great deal of evidence that the CIA and other intelligence agencies funded Islamic extremists in order to create the conflict in Libya which sparked the violence. I have mixed feelings about Qaddafi. On one hand he did do a great deal of good for Libya but there is also evidence he did many bad things as well. That however does not justify a war of aggression to be waged against the people of Libya. Since the conflict began there are have been more than 60,000 civilian casualties due to the NATO bombing of Libya.

A war of aggression is a military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense. Waging such a war of aggression is a crime under the customary international law. The governments of the United States, France, Britain and Canada waged and continues to wage such a war of aggression against Libya. As Libya did not attack the United States, France, Britain or Canada the U.S. lead unprovoked armed attacks against Libya are declared war crimes and crimes against humanity. The leaders of the attacking countries, including United States President Barack Hussein Obama, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, British Prime Minister David Cameron and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, are therefore declared war criminals under International Law. A state which carries out or permits slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity is always violating customary international law. The leader of any state who carries out or permits slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity is guilty of an indictable offense.

When the United Nations General Assembly unanimously affirmed the Nürnberg principles in 1946, it affirmed the principle of individual accountability for the crimes of carrying out or permitting slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity. Barack Hussein Obama, Nicolas Sarkozy, David Cameron and Stephen Harper are all guilty, under International Law, of willful planning, preparing and initiating of a war of aggression against Libya. Libya did not attack Canada, the United States or any other foreign state. The Libyan civil unrest was a domestic conflict. The Libyan leaders have only killed foreign paid mercenaries. Mercenaries are not protected by the Geneva Convention. Any leader of any country can kill any and all mercenaries who are actively participating in acts of rebellion, revolt, sabotage, or any other act that seeks to overthrown the government.

Full Article detailing exactly why I say this: [link to djosiris.blogspot.com]

Edit: Now this is only a starting ground. Once these criminals who are currently occupying our governments are made to account for their crimes WE the CITIZENS of EARTH can proceed unhindered to bring the rest of the international criminals to justice. I am speaking of all currently living former heads of state, military and government officials in addition to those individuals who have been allowed to continue to perpetuate crimes against humanity. This includes drug lords, mass murderers, pedophiles and anyone else who has violated the universal laws which protect humanity from cruel and unusual treatment.

If you have more to add, please do so!
 Quoting: LoVeLiGHT420

True send all the parties involved to jail! 90years minimum.
hf
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Doom Meister

User ID: 1557294
Canada
09/30/2011 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What we need is another Voltaire to write a letter that can be said to have been found in a crack in the wall at the Bastille.
The future is uncertain and the end is always near.
fellowearthling

User ID: 2313817
New Zealand
09/30/2011 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's more like it ~ no pulling punches!
 Quoting: fellowearthling

Definitely not! By first dealing with the criminals who are currently in power it will make sure they cannot block the serving of justice to those who have left office and their cronies etc. I also think capital punishment is too good for these people, they should be made to spend the rest of their lives in a place like GITMO. Any member of the public should also be allowed to see them. Maybe put them in a plexiglass cage for public viewing like they do at the zoo.

In the basement of the
'Freedom' tower perhaps?
"If you do not go within
You WILL go without."

A wiser man than I

"Standing on truth
Ensures eternal support."

"There is a perfectly logical
explanation for everything
and
a logically perfect everything
for explanations."

A phellow earthling
Foolfooter

User ID: 883734
Netherlands
09/30/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL politicians are sociopathic/psychopathic crims, with the possible exception of Ron Paul.

There's only one remedy for these creatures.

damned

You know what it is, don't you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2305578

clappa
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL politicians are sociopathic/psychopathic crims, with the possible exception of Ron Paul.

damned

clappa
 Quoting: Foolfooter

As much as I admire Ron Paul on his voting record there are many key issues that he is not willing to deal with & for that reason I cannot support him. There is no way he will commit to a proper investigation into 9/11, war crimes tribunals of past presidents or putting the corporate criminals who have bankrupted this country into prison. If he gets into office and "ends the fed" and puts us on the "gold standard" that will make it even easier for the elite to control us all. Want to know why? They own the lions share of the gold!

Last Edited by LoVeLiGHT420 on 09/30/2011 07:28 AM

If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. -Epictetus
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks-obamaobamanazikoolaidobama_war_crimes

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2362628
United Kingdom
09/30/2011 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
What we need is another Voltaire to write a letter that can be said to have been found in a crack in the wall at the Bastille.
 Quoting: Doom Meister

[link to www.voltairenet.org]

done.
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

done.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2362628

5a

Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
09/30/2011 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US, Canada, France and the UK are engaging in an illegal war in Libya. They and NATO have openly
violated the UN resolutions that were passed to bring an end to the conflict in Libya. NATO is actively supporting the Al Qaeda terrorists in Libya and have installed them as the defacto government. I do think that if the people of Libya wanted Qaddafi out they could and would have gotten rid of him. The problem however is that there were no large scale protests against Qaddafi's government leading up to the conflict. There is however a great deal of evidence that the CIA and other intelligence agencies funded Islamic extremists in order to create the conflict in Libya which sparked the violence. I have mixed feelings about Qaddafi. On one hand he did do a great deal of good for Libya but there is also evidence he did many bad things as well. That however does not justify a war of aggression to be waged against the people of Libya. Since the conflict began there are have been more than 60,000 civilian casualties due to the NATO bombing of Libya.

A war of aggression is a military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense. Waging such a war of aggression is a crime under the customary international law. The governments of the United States, France, Britain and Canada waged and continues to wage such a war of aggression against Libya. As Libya did not attack the United States, France, Britain or Canada the U.S. lead unprovoked armed attacks against Libya are declared war crimes and crimes against humanity. The leaders of the attacking countries, including United States President Barack Hussein Obama, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, British Prime Minister David Cameron and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, are therefore declared war criminals under International Law. A state which carries out or permits slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity is always violating customary international law. The leader of any state who carries out or permits slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity is guilty of an indictable offense.

When the United Nations General Assembly unanimously affirmed the Nürnberg principles in 1946, it affirmed the principle of individual accountability for the crimes of carrying out or permitting slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity. Barack Hussein Obama, Nicolas Sarkozy, David Cameron and Stephen Harper are all guilty, under International Law, of willful planning, preparing and initiating of a war of aggression against Libya. Libya did not attack Canada, the United States or any other foreign state. The Libyan civil unrest was a domestic conflict. The Libyan leaders have only killed foreign paid mercenaries. Mercenaries are not protected by the Geneva Convention. Any leader of any country can kill any and all mercenaries who are actively participating in acts of rebellion, revolt, sabotage, or any other act that seeks to overthrown the government.

Full Article detailing exactly why I say this: [link to djosiris.blogspot.com]

Edit: Now this is only a starting ground. Once these criminals who are currently occupying our governments are made to account for their crimes WE the CITIZENS of EARTH can proceed unhindered to bring the rest of the international criminals to justice. I am speaking of all currently living former heads of state, military and government officials in addition to those individuals who have been allowed to continue to perpetuate crimes against humanity. This includes drug lords, mass murderers, pedophiles and anyone else who has violated the universal laws which protect humanity from cruel and unusual treatment.

If you have more to add, please do so!

"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/30/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

done.

5a

antibs voltaire in action, the bullshit killers!!!

Without Voltaire, Mathba and a very few others, so much about Libya would have gone on unknown.

5a 5a 5a
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

done.

voltaire in action, the bullshit killers!!!

Without Voltaire, Mathba and a very few others, so much about Libya would have gone on unknown.

Indeed! Much of what they were reporting about the rebel (Al Qaeda) idiots getting their butts kicked in Libya, months ago, is just now finally being admitted in the MSM.

Last Edited by LoVeLiGHT420 on 09/30/2011 08:40 AM

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/30/2011 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

voltaire in action, the bullshit killers!!!

Indeed! Much of what they were reporting about the rebel (Al Qaeda) idiots getting their butts kicked in Libya, months ago, is just now finally being admitted in the MSM.

yup, they and their reporters are heroes.

i spoke on the phone to Mathba agency at the end of August and he sounded like he was under major pressure, but the info. flow never stopped.

i can only postulate as to where the pressure was coming from, but MI6/5 would be a good bet.

They should get the best seats at the hanging of the NATO war crims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2362760
United Kingdom
09/30/2011 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, how are my fellow red listers this fine, sunny day?

lol
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
yup, they and their reporters are heroes.

i spoke on the phone to Mathba agency at the end of August and he sounded like he was under major pressure, but the info. flow never stopped.

i can only postulate as to where the pressure was coming from, but MI6/5 would be a good bet.

They should get the best seats at the hanging of the NATO war crims.

My internet connection, blog, facebook & twitter have been getting constant harassment via "tptb" ever since I started blogging about Libya.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 619959
Canada
09/30/2011 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kisssmile_kisssmile_kisssmile_kisssmile_kiss

5 stars and a suggested pin OP, for being a beacon in these dark times!hf

If each of us who understand would just do what we can to promote truth and justice the tide would turn overnight....the time is right!peace dogpile
Unit B166ER

User ID: 1550110
Canada
09/30/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Harper has never made a Decision that wasn't already rigged before hand!

Especially Elections!!!(cough...rigged)

Hell, his Kids are probably Invitro Fertilization.

Canada-US Border Deal Threatens Sovereignty

Source: [link to www.youtube.com]

Stephen "The Government" Harper

Dictator of Canada
Designed to Give a Damn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196835
Canada
09/30/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This seems to be a stardard post for EVERY President.

I will vote for someone else other than Obama... but War Criminal????

That is a stretch.
 Quoting: Secrets of 721
Really???? An unjustified war for Oil and other goodies, perpetuating the Terrorism card, carpet bombing schools killing children: and you think this is a stretch? You need to meditate bra, cause your logic is skewed. We are slaves to you fookin ignorance.
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a stretch.
Really???? An unjustified war for Oil and other goodies, perpetuating the Terrorism card, carpet bombing schools killing children: and you think this is a stretch? You need to meditate bra, cause your logic is skewed. We are slaves to you fookin ignorance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1196835

Yep exactly. "Secrets of 721" is another idiot stuck in:
liberalzone

LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236960
Canada
09/30/2011 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today Obama executed 2 Americans without a trial.Now I realize they may be guilty but what type of civilization executes people without a trial?

[link to www.onislam.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2362760
United Kingdom
09/30/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today Obama executed 2 Americans without a trial.Now I realize they may be guilty but what type of civilization executes people without a trial?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236960

today that fucker, tomorrow, us, for not paying our parking fines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1429699
Canada
09/30/2011 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is a stretch.

Not a stretch at all.
Libya is a war crime.
I'm embarrased to be Canadian.
I hate being the bad guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1570834
Canada
09/30/2011 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

ALL politicians are humans, like you and me,... What do you have to say about that?
LoVeLiGHT420  (OP)

United States
09/30/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236960

today that fucker, tomorrow, us, for not paying our parking fines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2362760

A former Blackwater employee and ex-Marine accused Blackwater founder Eric Prince of murder and illegal arms running in a Virginia federal court on Tuesday. Their testimony alleges that Prince killed or facilitated the murder of individuals cooperating with the federal government's investigation of Blackwater, and destroyed incriminating evidence of their personal crimes and those of the company. The two men say that Prince shipped illegal weapons into Iraq on his private plane, and generated "substantial revenue" from the illegal arms trade.

According to the former employee, who remains anonymous for his safety, Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that his network of companies, which now go by Xe Services LLC, "encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life."

Blackwater accused of murder in 'crusade to eliminate Muslims'
[link to www.timesonline.co.uk]

Last Edited by LoVeLiGHT420 on 09/30/2011 12:31 PM

BillyBob

User ID: 1461528
United States
09/30/2011 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black Sabbath - War Pigs

Last Edited by Stinky Dog on 09/30/2011 12:32 PM
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”
― C.G. Jung
BillyBob

User ID: 1461528
United States
09/30/2011 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”
― C.G. Jung

GLP