we're here to go
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 1507539
Netherlands
10/02/2011 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
This has been posted before in a thread but it didn't show up in the 'search' I did before starting this thread
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worst Chemtrail Spraying on Chicago Part I Sept, 20, 2011

Last Edited by RoXY on 10/02/2011 03:01 PM
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Extreme Chemtrails Amsterdam 9 Februari 2011 Nato Aerosol Crimes

Debunk this, trolls!

Last Edited by RoXY on 09/08/2012 12:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1525278
United States
10/02/2011 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what evidence do you have that these trails aren't contrails?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed
 Quoting: mrroy

You are owned by your own ignorance and paranoia.

Chemtrails are an urban legend...nothing more.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1525278

Contrails disappear in 5-30 seconds, and that is an undeniable fact.

I saw a contrail today - 29-08-2012 - that took 22 seconds to disappear, and I suppose it could take a little longer sometimes.

So 5-30 seconds is a reasonable estimate.

Last Edited by RoXY on 08/29/2012 07:50 PM
Unit B166ER

User ID: 1550110
Canada
10/02/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Designed to Give a Damn
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
10/02/2011 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed

Thank you, sir. How did I know you would say that?
we're here to go
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why is it that debunkers are always ANNONYMOUS COWARDS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516837
Moldova
10/02/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some shills here tink we are stuid. Contrails never develop so widely into making it a cloud and they are never long. NEVER! You shilloids either are too young and don't remember what normal contrails look like, or you are just a disinformer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2399064
United States
10/02/2011 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some shills here tink we are stuid. Contrails never develop so widely into making it a cloud and they are never long. NEVER! You shilloids either are too young and don't remember what normal contrails look like, or you are just a disinformer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516837

finally somebody who knows what the hell he is talking about. Yes, contrails NEVER hang around that long. NEVER, unless something else is mixed in with the fuel.
Revguard

User ID: 2394427
United States
10/02/2011 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed

Every post by this user ID is from the last 2 days. All about chemtrails. Not a single post about anything else.

shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

You ARE stupid if you actually believe you can see a trail from the ground and "know" the trail is full of chemicals just by the way it looks from the ground.

I'm 46 years old and have see these trails since I was a toddler...when my father first pointed them out to me and explained them.

I'm no "disinformer". I'm actually educated in the subjects that explain the trails. Ask ANY atmospheric scientist on the entire PLANT what these trails are...and you'll get the same answer...Why? Because they are all in on it?!?! No, because the trails are contrails.

Just because where YOU grew up there weren't a lot of high efficiency jet engines bringing the saturation past supersaturation overhead...doesn't mean I didn't see them over the Boston suburbs for over the past 40 years!

There are MANY variables that have changed over the years...engine efficiency, cruising altitudes, air routes, more airports and flights added. For you to ASSUME that these things don't matter (and you actually understand these things) is fucking IGNORANT!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Contrails disappear in 20-30 seconds, and that is an undeniable fact.
 Quoting: RoXY

THAT is ignorant NONSENSE, and that's an undeniable fact! The trails will last as long as the conditions allow them to! If the air is supersaturated, VERY cold (-40 or less) the trails can last all fucking day. Your ignorance of that fact is pathetic! How dare you claim "undeniable fact" when you are that fucking stupid!

Ask ANY atmospheric scientist on the fucking planet who's correct! DO IT! You won't...because you are LAZY and it's easier to google "chemtrails" and accept everything you find as fact!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why is it that debunkers are always ANNONYMOUS COWARDS?

Sometimes I couldn't be bothered to log in...so?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

You ARE stupid if you actually believe you can see a trail from the ground and "know" the trail is full of chemicals just by the way it looks from the ground.

I'm 46 years old and have see these trails since I was a toddler...when my father first pointed them out to me and explained them.

I'm no "disinformer". I'm actually educated in the subjects that explain the trails. Ask ANY atmospheric scientist on the entire PLANT what these trails are...and you'll get the same answer...Why? Because they are all in on it?!?! No, because the trails are contrails.

Just because where YOU grew up there weren't a lot of high efficiency jet engines bringing the saturation past supersaturation overhead...doesn't mean I didn't see them over the Boston suburbs for over the past 40 years!

There are MANY variables that have changed over the years...engine efficiency, cruising altitudes, air routes, more airports and flights added. For you to ASSUME that these things don't matter (and you actually understand these things) is fucking IGNORANT!!!
 Quoting: Noble

Hey dumbass, watch the whole video below. Make sure you watch the whole thing. Watch the spray turn on and off. Try not to cry. That is a military jet following this piece of shit.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed

Every post by this user ID is from the last 2 days. All about chemtrails. Not a single post about anything else.

shill
 Quoting: Revguard

Because on this conspiracy nonsense site...I couldn't care less about the other bullshit. I'm educated in commercial aviation..so I understand this subject...and care about it. what exactly do you "believe" it means that I couldn't give a rats ass about the other pathetic delusions on this site?
That i was sent here to discuss this subject with idiots?!

Christ! You people are mentally unstable...it's so sad!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been living near Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) for 30+ years and those chemtrails haven't been around since 10 years or so.

I sometimes notice planes chemtraling at 05:00 in the morning and when the normal air traffick starts you only see contrails
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed

shill

Because on this conspiracy nonsense site...I couldn't care less about the other bullshit. I'm educated in commercial aviation..so I understand this subject...and care about it. what exactly do you "believe" it means that I couldn't give a rats ass about the other pathetic delusions on this site?

Hey dumbass, watch the whole video below. Make sure you watch the whole thing. Watch the spray turn on and off. Try not to cry. That is a military jet following this piece of shit.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2399064

So?! because an airplane flies through a drier or warmer patch and the trail stops...it means WHAT exactly in your ignorant paranoid mind?!

LOL!!! Yeah...the pilots are flicking "the switch" on and off....

You people couldn't be more ignorant about aviation and your own atmosphere if you wanted to be...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been living near Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) for 30+ years and those chemtrails haven't been around since 10 years or so.

I sometimes notice planes chemtraling at 05:00 in the morning and when the normal air traffick starts you only see contrails

What does your proximity to an airport have to do with high altitude air traffic?!

And over the last 10 years, hundreds of new air routes and flights have been added.

You ARE ignorant about this subject. Stop pretending you understand the facts enough to reject them. You don't.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill

You are ignorant about airplanes, aviation, and your own atmosphere. It may not be obvious to you or your uneducated friends on this conspiracy site, but to those of us who have actually studied these subjects, your ignorance is glaring!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an excellent website to keep track of what is going on with aerosol spraying...

[link to www.geoengineeringwatch.org]

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an excellent website to keep track of what is going on with aerosol spraying...

Hehe, sure it is...

Looks more like a lunatic repository.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 618168
United States
10/02/2011 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Easy Jet Airlines Caught Spraying 'Chemtrails'

Except for that pesky fact that the "trails" are clearly forming well behind the engines, so it is obviously moisture freezing in the uber cold air and forming ice crystals...

Science calls them "Contrails"...

pick
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are ignorant about airplanes, aviation, and your own atmosphere. It may not be obvious to you or your uneducated friends on this conspiracy site, but to those of us who have actually studied these subjects, your ignorance is glaring!

Hey, fuck you you stupid ignorant piece of garbage, I'm a commercial, instrument, multi engine pilot since the age of 17. 40 years ago. You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Those are aerosol trails you damn fool. Don't tell me about fucking contrails. Watch the damn video and pull your damn head out of your ass. Turn your master switch back on spanky.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 618168
United States
10/02/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Contrails disappear in 20-30 seconds, and that is an undeniable fact.

Because you say so?

laugh
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hehe, sure it is...

Looks more like a lunatic repository.

You're amazing!

Speed-reading through that website in less than a minute is an achievement beyond imagination

Last Edited by RoXY on 10/02/2011 03:56 PM

GLP