BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

zepa

User ID: 2506448
United Kingdom
10/02/2011 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
ok there might be sulfor in the fuel but what is the concequence of it passing through a jet engine running at 2500 degrees c?

the melting point of titanium is 1688 c the exsaust gas of a jet at full pelt is aparently 2500 c you are saying sulphor is impervious to this ?

Molten sulfur assumes a dark red color above 200 °C.
The burning of coal and/or petroleum by industry and power plants generates sulfur dioxide (SO2)
so its abundant without the need for planes to help out
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 1507539
Netherlands
10/02/2011 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Observations On A Damaged Society - Clandestine Weather Modification At All Costs
By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
©2010 - All rights reserved
9-24-10

Over the past three years, in order to investigate and observe more closely the vast weather modification across the United States and Canada, I have driven back and forth across the country four times. As part of my research, I also have met with some of the top scientists and researchers. What I knew to be the 'United' States (now heavily manipulated behind the scenes by powerful corporations and compliant federal and state governments) today is hardly to be seen.

Some of the US façade remains. But the very deep chasms (no longer mere cracks in our society) are evident everywhere. In fact, one could equate another level of our economic and political chaos with the explosions and underwater chasms in the Gulf of Mexico oil rig catastrophe. It is all part of the bigger, inter-related picture of destruction.

CONTINUED AT: [link to www.rense.com]

I want to urge all of you - especially US members - to read the above article 'Observations On A Damaged Society - Clandestine Weather Modification At All Costs'.

Shocking, to say the least. (And I seldom find things 'shocking'...)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2399064
United States
10/02/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

No. I'm not the author. Just somebody who is tired of the idiots who think they now all about contrails. Most of these clowns couldn't wind up a rubber band powered toy airplane. Chemtrails are as real as their mother breast milk.

I know people who have looked up in the sky and have seen this shit, the next day there is a sticky type of, for the lack of a better word, cobb web type substance all over their yard the next morning. They were afraid to touch it. They had to go through hell trying to get their plants and lawn all clean again, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2399064

Thanks for your honesty . . .

You are or have been a commercial pilot? . . . coffee4
 Quoting: George B

Commercial, multi engine rated. Never sat left seat in a heavy, only small jet props and small jets. Been to the best flight schools in the world. Flight Safety and Embry Riddle aeronautical.

Hmmm...funny, I learned all about contrails during meteorology 101 at Nathaniel Hawthorne in the early 80's. I have to wonder why you didn't learn the same thing at Embry Riddle! The trails in the sky, and in these chemtard videos, are OBVIOUSLY persistent contrails.

Tell me, if the air is saturated, and water vapor from hydrocarbon combustion is added to it, what is the term used to describe the saturation level?
 Quoting: Noble

you a saturated asswipe. Your not going to play that game with me. You don't know what the hell your fucking talking about. I've have 14,000 in the air pilot in command. Fuck you. There is no saturation at the flight levels I fly at you moron . I fly above all weather. Nice try. Lets get all the trolls fired up now right. Nice try captain!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails KC-10 sprayer air to air

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2308257
United Kingdom
10/02/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This shill site [link to contrailscience.com] is supposedly run by a self-confessed non-scientist or meteorologist [link to contrailscience.com] but does claim to be a pilot.

The owner of this site will allow you to post a comment and will debunk it using typical troll language within hours.

Try a whois lookup on his site and you'll find all details protected.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it but everytime you do a Google search for anything chemtrail related, this site always pops up in the top few.

I propose a flash mob of this shill site.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2427036
Spain
10/02/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble and snake airlines troll around jerking each other off and try to debunk chemtrails. Don't feed these shilly trolls, unless you're really have nothing better to do.

Great vid Roxy, love ya work!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
PROOF Poison is INTENTIONALLY sprayed in our air

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1525278
United States
10/02/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your honesty . . .

You are or have been a commercial pilot? . . . coffee4
 Quoting: George B

Commercial, multi engine rated. Never sat left seat in a heavy, only small jet props and small jets. Been to the best flight schools in the world. Flight Safety and Embry Riddle aeronautical.

Hmmm...funny, I learned all about contrails during meteorology 101 at Nathaniel Hawthorne in the early 80's. I have to wonder why you didn't learn the same thing at Embry Riddle! The trails in the sky, and in these chemtard videos, are OBVIOUSLY persistent contrails.

Tell me, if the air is saturated, and water vapor from hydrocarbon combustion is added to it, what is the term used to describe the saturation level?

you a saturated asswipe. Your not going to play that game with me. You don't know what the hell your fucking talking about. I've have 14,000 in the air pilot in command. Fuck you. There is no saturation at the flight levels I fly at you moron . I fly above all weather. Nice try. Lets get all the trolls fired up now right. Nice try captain!

You are a stupid fucking liar! ALL air has a saturation level! And the colder the air, the less vapor needed to push it past the supersaturation level...which results in VISIBLE water vapor which freezes as it's added to supersaturated air at less than -40 degrees.

You're either the worlds most uneducated pilot, or you're a fucking liar trying to manipulate your stupid chemtard friends into accepting "chemtrails" as fact.

What a scumbag...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2218902
United Kingdom
10/02/2011 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
i watched the vid without sound, no speakers, all i saw were contrails, im confused can someone please tell me whats happening?
Beagle
User ID: 1466889
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about all of you but I love Breathing in toxic chemicals. Spray spray spray... hooray !

5a

s226
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Noble and snake airlines troll around jerking each other off and try to debunk chemtrails. Don't feed these shilly trolls, unless you're really have nothing better to do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2427036

Cheers!

And btw, thank you mods for pinning this.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Pic of noble:

[link to dontcallmeagamer.kenyonhosting.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe...but your mom loves to toss my salad!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

All we do is post truth where paranoid idiots post ignorant fantasy AS truth.

Sorry that bothers you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: RoXY

Fuck you. You don't know what the hell your talking about. Go play your games some place else. Saturation levels at 45,000 AGL are negligible. Drop dead. Chem-trails are all sprayed in good clear weather. Nobody sprays in saturated air. What an idiot. They might seed clouds in saturated air, but not the kinds of chemicals I'm talking about.

Go play your games someplace else, idiot.
George B
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1478114
United States
10/02/2011 05:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
ok there might be sulfor in the fuel but what is the concequence of it passing through a jet engine running at 2500 degrees c?

the melting point of titanium is 1688 c the exsaust gas of a jet at full pelt is aparently 2500 c you are saying sulphor is impervious to this ?

Molten sulfur assumes a dark red color above 200 °C.
The burning of coal and/or petroleum by industry and power plants generates sulfur dioxide (SO2)
so its abundant without the need for planes to help out
 Quoting: zepa

There are a lot of high power people who think it can be done. . . . [link to climate.envsci.rutgers.edu]
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about all of you but I love Breathing in toxic chemicals. Spray spray spray... hooray !

5a

s226
 Quoting: Beagle 1466889

You breathe more toxic chemicals down here at ground level than there is in those trails...

FACT!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck you. You don't know what the hell your talking about. Go play your games some place else. Saturation levels at 45,000 AGL are negligible. Drop dead. Chem-trails are all sprayed in good clear weather. Nobody sprays in saturated air. What an idiot. They might seed clouds in saturated air, but not the kinds of chemicals I'm talking about.

Roxy, that wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the other ass wipe earlier sorry
Anonymous Coward
Spain
Report Abusive Post

Sorry that bothers you.

It doesn't bother me, it tickles me because I know what you are and you know what you are:

shill

shill

shill
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
THE ORB - Little Fluffy Clouds (Chemtrail mix)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2492554
Italy
10/02/2011 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in Rome we had the sky chemtrailed on Fridays for years.

Can you scientifically explain how the contrails conditions can happen every Friday?

I'm sure there's a perfectly scientific explanation.

tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Right, at that altitude it takes VERY LITTLE water vapor to push the saturation level past the supersaturation point!

STUPID!

and what happens when supersaturated air is extremely cold?! Contrails...and what happens when the trails spread out? Contrail cirrus...

You are a fucking lair...or the most ignorant pilot to ever fly!

Also, cloud seeing is done in cumulus clouds...at much lower altitudes. Not just saturated air...sorry...

WHAT "chemicals" are you talking about? Where is the evidence?!

You and I both know you are lying...
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

You are a stupid fucking liar! ALL air has a saturation level! And the colder the air, the less vapor needed to push it past the supersaturation level...which results in VISIBLE water vapor which freezes as it's added to supersaturated air at less than -40 degrees.

You're either the worlds most uneducated pilot, or you're a fucking liar trying to manipulate your stupid chemtard friends into accepting "chemtrails" as fact.

What a scumbag...

Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/02/2011 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don't need your oh so "Noble" thought police, you're just another brick in the wall. Do yourself a favour and excuse yourself from this room of paranoid loser chemtards, I wonder why you stay.... oh of course, silly me almost forgot then... it's because you are a:
shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry that bothers you.

It doesn't bother me, it tickles me because I know what you are and you know what you are:

shill

shill

shill

No you don't..you only "believe" you do as part of your paranoid and pathetic fantasy.

It doesn't bother me either...you chemtards are very good entertainment.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don't need your oh so "Noble" thought police, you're just another brick in the wall. Do yourself a favour and excuse yourself from this room of paranoid loser chemtards, I wonder why you stay.... oh of course, silly me almost forgot then... it's because you are a:
shill

It's not "thought police". It's just pointing out that paranoid idiots are spewing nonsense about subjects they don't understand as part of their ridiculous fantasy. Just pointing it out...that's all. Keep at it! It's hilarious!

I have no desire to ask you to stop!

Your paranoia is my laughter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516837
Moldova
10/02/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

YES! it is the same here. And these idiots here try to tell me that when I was a kid and I was looking at planes all the time I was seeing the same picture?! It was never like this before, 5 years ago and even 2 years ago, lately they just spray like madmen! What freaking tools these people are debunking this shit that is actually affecting us all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a scumbag...

Right, at that altitude it takes VERY LITTLE water vapor to push the saturation level past the supersaturation point!

STUPID!

and what happens when supersaturated air is extremely cold?! Contrails...and what happens when the trails spread out? Contrail cirrus...

You are a fucking lair...or the most ignorant pilot to ever fly!

Also, cloud seeing is done in cumulus clouds...at much lower altitudes. Not just saturated air...sorry...

WHAT "chemicals" are you talking about? Where is the evidence?!

You and I both know you are lying...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry that bothers you.

shill

shill

shill

No you don't..you only "believe" you do as part of your paranoid and pathetic fantasy.

It doesn't bother me either...you chemtards are very good entertainment.

so are you dancing shill retards. Real funny type idiots to say the least. couldn't wipe your own ass without your mother around.
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 2330036
United States
10/02/2011 05:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yet another shill-filled CT thread replete with all the usual suspects.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~

GLP