User ID: 1611462
United States
09/14/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
The Sky Is Different - Can't You Tell

Quoting: RoXY

Anyone looking at the sky should note how different it is.

Thanks Roxy for another good video.bump
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
09/16/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
1#Secret Sky Experiments: Chemtrails Conspiracy Exposed (Documentary)
For more than 20 years, people all over the world, first in the USA and Canada, have noticed strange persistent trails in the sky done by airplanes. In the meantime, people are more and more ill (Alzheimer, cancer, autism, MS, etc.). It is the same with trees, plants and animals. Is there a link? Are there illegal sprayings in the sky of metallic particles (barium, aluminum, lithium...) and microorganisms? For what purpose(s)? The military, the scientists, the governments always reply that everything is normal and they don't do such things. Is it so sure? This documentary proves the contrary. Some information it reveals has since even been deleted by a foreign army. A travel from North America to Europe, Africa and Asia.
Source: [link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
For more than 20 years, people all over the world, first in the USA and Canada, have noticed strange persistent trails in the sky done by airplanes. In the meantime, people are more and more ill (Alzheimer, cancer, autism, MS, etc.). It is the same with trees, plants and animals. Is there a link? Are there illegal sprayings in the sky of metallic particles (barium, aluminum, lithium...) and microorganisms? For what purpose(s)? The military, the scientists, the governments always reply that everything is normal and they don't do such things. Is it so sure? This documentary proves the contrary. Some information it reveals has since even been deleted by a foreign army. A travel from North America to Europe, Africa and Asia.

Keep seeing this phrase........normal.....don't do such things. Wow......sounds like a lie, right off. It's a "hoax" bandwagon of bs.

Anyone can clearly look at the sky and see it's not normal/natural 85-90% of the time. It's actually extremely rare to have clear blue skies now. Never used to be. And, true. Children under 10 years don't know the difference. Unless, they are educated, otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
RoXY, admit it...you ARE the crazy sprinkler lady...right?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

:bringit:

lol, love sign language.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent post, RoXY. Tks!bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbumpbump
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
09/26/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Missing Piece Of The Chemtrail Puzzle?

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/28/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Missing Piece Of The Chemtrail Puzzle?

This is what we're all seeing and why and how it takes place.
Good video. Thanks OP.hf
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/01/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

That's a killer of a chemical mess.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/01/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
1/10/2012 - duimomlaag - Stupid chemtard loser

You can send me as many duimomlaag as you want and keep on calling me a 'Stupid chemtard loser' 'till you're outta breath, but it won't stop me from keeping this thread alive, Anonymous duimomlaag Coward.

And btw, de bloedkanker in je hart en de tering in je nieren, sukkel.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/01/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
September 28, 2012

Author’s Introductory Note
Environmental modification techniques (ENMOD) for military use constitute, in the present context of global warfare, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

CONTINUE: [link to www.globalresearch.ca]

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
1/10/2012 - :duimomlaag: - Stupid chemtard loser

You can send me as many :duimomlaag: as you want and keep on calling me a 'Stupid chemtard loser' 'till you're outta breath, but it won't stop me from keeping this thread alive, Anonymous :duimomlaag: Coward.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can send me as many :duimomlaag: as you want and keep on calling me a 'Stupid chemtard loser' 'till you're outta breath, but it won't stop me from keeping this thread alive, Anonymous :duimomlaag: Coward.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

RoXY, you have a great thread going here, with a lot of hard work involved.

Keep it going. It's much appreciated. hfbump
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/01/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
1/10/2012 - duimomlaag - Stupid chemtard loser

You can send me as many duimomlaag as you want and keep on calling me a 'Stupid chemtard loser' 'till you're outta breath, but it won't stop me from keeping this thread alive, Anonymous duimomlaag Coward.

Thanx!

And really, I've got well over 2000 green user votes and from the 95 reds, a lot came from those over-active chemtrail shills.

As long as those numbers are not the other way 'round, I just keep on doing what I do...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanx!

And really, I've got well over 2000 green user votes and from the 95 reds, a lot came from those over-active chemtrail shills.

As long as those numbers are not the other way 'round, I just keep on doing what I do...

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

bump
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scientists Warn Geo-Engineering Can Kill Billions of People
Cassandra Anderson, Contributor
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Activist Post

Geo-engineering is an umbrella term for deliberate climate intervention that includes spraying the sky with aerosols to reflect solar radiation away from Earth in order to cool the planet and to save the environment and humanity from the effects of supposedly man-made global warming. There is evidence that this program has already been implemented for many years using unidentified chemical aerosols, known as chemtrails.

A geo-engineering/chemtrails experiment using a balloon to spray sulfur particles into the sky to reflect solar radiation back into space is planned for New Mexico within a year by scientist David Keith. Keith manages a multimillion dollar research fund for Bill Gates. Gates has also gathered a team of scientist lobbyists that have been asking governments for hand-outs to for their climate manipulation experiments with taxpayer money.

Geo-engineering is touted as a last-ditch effort to save people and the planet from global warming. But the truth is that geo-engineering can alter rain cycles leading to droughts and famine that could result in billions of deaths!

Therefore, Bill Gates appears to be using his concern over global warming to cloak his real intent of controlling weather and/or depopulation.

CONTINUE: [link to www.activistpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Activist Post

Geo-engineering is an umbrella term for deliberate climate intervention that includes spraying the sky with aerosols to reflect solar radiation away from Earth in order to cool the planet and to save the environment and humanity from the effects of supposedly man-made global warming. There is evidence that this program has already been implemented for many years using unidentified chemical aerosols, known as chemtrails.

A geo-engineering/chemtrails experiment using a balloon to spray sulfur particles into the sky to reflect solar radiation back into space is planned for New Mexico within a year by scientist David Keith. Keith manages a multimillion dollar research fund for Bill Gates. Gates has also gathered a team of scientist lobbyists that have been asking governments for hand-outs to for their climate manipulation experiments with taxpayer money.

Geo-engineering is touted as a last-ditch effort to save people and the planet from global warming. But the truth is that geo-engineering can alter rain cycles leading to droughts and famine that could result in billions of deaths!

Therefore, Bill Gates appears to be using his concern over global warming to cloak his real intent of controlling weather and/or depopulation.

Thanks RoXY, keep them coming.hf
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

My pleasure, AC
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
10/03/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The owner was knighted by the Queen, enough said.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 24466426
United States
10/03/2012 01:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey Rox:

They gave us a respite today after two extremely heavy CT days. What a difference in the way I felt too: no red, burning eyes; no lethargy; no brain fog; no metallic taste in my mouth; no heavy sneezes or gross phlegm. I am surprised I didn't have at least some residual today considering the size and frequency of the CT's of the preceding 48 hours. Hope all is well your way.

hf

Let's keep up the fight. I'm waking up more and more folks...
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
10/03/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Rox:

They gave us a respite today after two extremely heavy CT days. What a difference in the way I felt too: no red, burning eyes; no lethargy; no brain fog; no metallic taste in my mouth; no heavy sneezes or gross phlegm. I am surprised I didn't have at least some residual today considering the size and frequency of the CT's of the preceding 48 hours. Hope all is well your way.

hf

Let's keep up the fight. I'm waking up more and more folks...
 Quoting: UseLess RepEATER

So, it wasn't the weather that was responsible for your symptoms and the contrails...it was the contrails responsible for the the weather and your symptoms?!

LOL!!!!

laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Activist Post

We all should be scientist to keep up with whats being spoon fed so they can continue the chemtrails for their own greedy agenda. However, I do believe there are a lot of smart people watching and investigating their nefarious activities and will bring it out in the open for the world in due course of time.bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Activist Post

We all should be scientist to keep up with whats being spoon fed so they can continue the chemtrails for their own greedy agenda. However, I do believe there are a lot of smart people watching and investigating their nefarious activities and will bring it out in the open for the world in due course of time.bump

Where is the EVIDENCE that we are being "sprayed" with ANYTHING as part of any "chemtrails".

You chemtards have FAILED to provide anything...but act as if "chemtrails" are a fact. Why? Can't you see how stupid that is?!

Chemtards have been whining about this for 15+ years...isn't THAT "due course of time"?!

You have NOTHING!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

I reiterate........look at the killing trails. Video speaks volumes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

Who or what have they "killed"?! Where is your evidence.

That's the problem with you people...you spread ignorant bullshit as truth then you all feed on it because of your pathetic world view.

It's disgusting...and hilarious at the same time.

I'm glad you people fear the things you have no hope in hell of understanding.

Fucking primitives....
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/03/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Chemtrails overs Chicago have been really bad over the last week. I hadn't seen much over the summer, but this last week has been horrible and three trails have been right over my house. One of the trails was below the cloud line...wtf?? These were low clouds too! I have never seen a plane leave condensation below low clouds...I wish I caught that one on video. Another trail two days ago lasted over 5 hours and moved barely north of my home in the 5 hour period. This indicates an area of calm upper level winds. They love placing them in those areas. There is no contrail on the planet that can exist for 5 hours in a dry climate.....and it's dry as hell here...has been all summer. Lastly, the past week I have had to use my wife's inhaler because of some irritation to my lungs. These fuckers are killing us!
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/03/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

That's the problem with you people...you spread ignorant bullshit as truth then you all feed on it because of your pathetic world view.

Fucking primitives....

Hey jackass-why do you go to threads that don't align with your beliefs. What kind of worthless loser does that? Get the hell out of here you monkey!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking primitives....

Hey jackass-why do you go to threads that don't align with your beliefs. What kind of worthless loser does that? Get the hell out of here you monkey!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

I see statements of fact from obvious idiots...and I call them on it.

Bite me!

GLP