BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
10/03/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
The Chemtrails overs Chicago have been really bad over the last week. I hadn't seen much over the summer, but this last week has been horrible and three trails have been right over my house. One of the trails was below the cloud line...wtf?? These were low clouds too! I have never seen a plane leave condensation below low clouds...I wish I caught that one on video. Another trail two days ago lasted over 5 hours and moved barely north of my home in the 5 hour period. This indicates an area of calm upper level winds. They love placing them in those areas. There is no contrail on the planet that can exist for 5 hours in a dry climate.....and it's dry as hell here...has been all summer. Lastly, the past week I have had to use my wife's inhaler because of some irritation to my lungs. These fuckers are killing us!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

Thanks for proving your ignorance about contrails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Chemtrails overs Chicago have been really bad over the last week. I hadn't seen much over the summer, but this last week has been horrible and three trails have been right over my house. One of the trails was below the cloud line...wtf?? These were low clouds too! I have never seen a plane leave condensation below low clouds...I wish I caught that one on video. Another trail two days ago lasted over 5 hours and moved barely north of my home in the 5 hour period. This indicates an area of calm upper level winds. They love placing them in those areas. There is no contrail on the planet that can exist for 5 hours in a dry climate.....and it's dry as hell here...has been all summer. Lastly, the past week I have had to use my wife's inhaler because of some irritation to my lungs. These fuckers are killing us!

By the way...I hope "they" DO kill you..
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/03/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I reiterate........look at the killing trails. Video speaks volumes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

Who or what have they "killed"?! Where is your evidence.

That's the problem with you people...you spread ignorant bullshit as truth then you all feed on it because of your pathetic world view.

It's disgusting...and hilarious at the same time.

I'm glad you people fear the things you have no hope in hell of understanding.

Fucking primitives....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

Hey jackass-why do you go to threads that don't align with your beliefs. What kind of worthless loser does that? Get the hell out of here you monkey!

I see statements of fact from obvious idiots...and I call them on it.

Bite me!

What facts have you stated?? Oh I see, sitting in your mom's basement making worthless statesments is the only fact you have!
****SUPERFLY****

United States
10/03/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

ignorant people usually die first!!! Adios moran!!

supermoran
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
10/03/2012 10:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Chamtrail Moon (Harvest Moon):

[link to www.youtube.com]

From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's the problem with you people...you spread ignorant bullshit as truth then you all feed on it because of your pathetic world view.

Fucking primitives....

Hey jackass-why do you go to threads that don't align with your beliefs. What kind of worthless loser does that? Get the hell out of here you monkey!

Bite me!

What facts have you stated?? Oh I see, sitting in your mom's basement making worthless statesments is the only fact you have!

Ive stated that there is no evidence that the trails are anything more than contrails...I've stated that there is ZERO evidence to prove that anyone has been "killed" as a result of the trails in the sky!

What about those two facts do you disagree with based on your obvious paranoid ignorance and complete stupidity?

By the way, this is a PUBLIC forum...you stupid jackass. I have just as much right to be here as your worthless ass does.

You chemtards feel you should be able to spread ignorance as truth...and not be called on it. I believe otherwise. Who are YOU to say my beliefs shouldn't be posted next to the beliefs of the chemtards?

By the way, I'm in YOUR Mom's basement...she says "Hi"...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chamtrail Moon (Harvest Moon):

Quoting: 2012Portal

What a fucking IDIOT you are!

Just more evidence that you see something in the sky,...and then jump to paranoid and ignorant conclusions based on your pathetic world view.
****SUPERFLY****

United States
10/03/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bite me!

Ive stated that there is no evidence that the trails are anything more than contrails...I've stated that there is ZERO evidence to prove that anyone has been "killed" as a result of the trails in the sky!

What about those two facts do you disagree with based on your obvious paranoid ignorance and complete stupidity?

By the way, this is a PUBLIC forum...you stupid jackass. I have just as much right to be here as your worthless ass does.

You chemtards feel you should be able to spread ignorance as truth...and not be called on it. I believe otherwise. Who are YOU to say my beliefs shouldn't be posted next to the beliefs of the chemtards?

If you work for any Gov't entity.....THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF..how about that!

If you're just a dipshit then I have something special for true dummies like you!

superstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

ignorant people usually die first!!! Adios moran!!

:supermoran:

I've studied aviation and atmospheric science through my entire life.

No one is going to "die" because of the trails in the sky.

We are exposed to MUCH more chemical pollution right down here at ground level...there are billions of sources of pollution all around us. YOU are too ignorant to understand that. YOU and your stupid friends focus on the absurd...while completely ignoring the true sources of pollution all around you. It's hilarious!

By the way, "they" are coming for you tonight...

RUN!!!

laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bite me!

If you're just a dipshit then I have something special for true dummies like you!

:superstein:

I'm sorry that you are too ignorant to recognize your ignorance about these subjects. It's why you're a chemtard to begin with.

It's hilarious!

I don't work for any "government entity"...that's just more paranoid nonsense your pathetic brain comes up with just because I disagree with you.

More hilarity.

You people are like clockwork! So predictable.
****SUPERFLY****

United States
10/03/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are exposed to MUCH more chemical pollution right down here at ground level...there are billions of sources of pollution all around us.

The ONLY thing I agree with! Now go study some more and NOT AT KINDERCARE!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
10/03/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Easy Jet Airlines Caught Spraying 'Chemtrails'
 Quoting: RoXY

Except for that pesky fact that the "trails" are clearly forming well behind the engines, so it is obviously moisture freezing in the uber cold air and forming ice crystals...

Science calls them "Contrails"...

pick
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

The fact that the trails are clearly forming behind the engine don't dicredit chemtrails.
I'm not convinced about it, I'm still on the fence.
The first time I heard about chemtrails was in 2004. I heard about it because I notice something strange in the sky, I google it and discovered the chemtrails theory.
What appears strange to me that day of 2004 was that the trails of plane seems to fall and was located only along the sun path. It really looks like there was a curtain in front of the Sun.
So in my opinion, and according to what I witnessed, I've always thought that if there is indeed chemtrails, it's more probably geoengineering.
And we can find lots of academical studies witch deals with changing climate using aerosols.
And if it has been theorically studied, it'not impossible that secret test occurs.
But secret tests don't match with secret tanks for the chemicals, secret mechanical part, secret switch..etc, too many people would have to be involved.
But additive in fuel, such as sulphur, is very possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
10/03/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bite me!

I approve the above posted.......now "fuck off" shill shit and take your deception with you. Go play with your conturd/metapuke science. loser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382159
United States
10/03/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Extreme Chemtrails Amsterdam 9 Februari 2011 Nato Aerosol Crimes

Debunk this, trolls!

Weed out the shills and this is a good thread. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are exposed to MUCH more chemical pollution right down here at ground level...there are billions of sources of pollution all around us.

The ONLY thing I agree with! Now go study some more and NOT AT KINDERCARE!!!!

Why don't you START to study the subject...instead of just accepting ignorant nonsense from other morons who have never studied this subject...as truth.

Your google education has failed you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I approve the above posted.......now "fuck off" shill shit and take your deception with you. Go play with your conturd/metapuke science. loser

WHAT "deception"....liar!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Debunk this, trolls!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1382159

It's YOU losers who are shills...you're just to stupid to recognize it.

You are spreading nonsense for other paranoid liars.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Debunk this, trolls!

It's YOU losers who are shills...you're just to stupid to recognize it.

You are spreading nonsense for other paranoid liars.

Whah, whah..........
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemical Skies

That's a killer of a chemical mess.

I reiterate........look at the killing trails. Video speaks volumes.

Fucking primitives..

You lying shills are the most disgusting, whining cry baby, bot sham shit fucking primitives on any of these threads.

Trying to tell people you are educated in these matters is the most hilarious crap of all. Obviously a fraud.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Debunk this, trolls!

Absolutely true. This is a great thread for information about chem trails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scientists Warn Geo-Engineering Can Kill Billions of People
Cassandra Anderson, Contributor
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Activist Post

Geo-engineering is an umbrella term for deliberate climate intervention that includes spraying the sky with aerosols to reflect solar radiation away from Earth in order to cool the planet and to save the environment and humanity from the effects of supposedly man-made global warming. There is evidence that this program has already been implemented for many years using unidentified chemical aerosols, known as chemtrails.

A geo-engineering/chemtrails experiment using a balloon to spray sulfur particles into the sky to reflect solar radiation back into space is planned for New Mexico within a year by scientist David Keith. Keith manages a multimillion dollar research fund for Bill Gates. Gates has also gathered a team of scientist lobbyists that have been asking governments for hand-outs to for their climate manipulation experiments with taxpayer money.

Geo-engineering is touted as a last-ditch effort to save people and the planet from global warming. But the truth is that geo-engineering can alter rain cycles leading to droughts and famine that could result in billions of deaths!

Therefore, Bill Gates appears to be using his concern over global warming to cloak his real intent of controlling weather and/or depopulation.

CONTINUE: [link to www.activistpost.com]

Everyone should be aware of what is going on in the sky. This is a good read. Tks, RoXY
Mahala

User ID: 7586371
United States
10/09/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
does anyone know what the temps are that these planes are flying through or even the the winds that are at these levels. That would explain some... peace
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
10/13/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/13/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dane Wigington is responsible for two hugely popular films on Chemtrails - Here we can learn more about the extent of the Chemtrails.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/03/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jet pilots fear 'chemtrail' attacks
by PETER HOLMES / News Limited Network
November 02, 2012

AIRLINE pilots fear their jumbos could be shot down by conspiracy theorists who believe they are being poisoned by commercial aircraft.

The conspiracy theorists are part of a global "chemtrail" movement that claims jets are spraying toxic chemicals over heavily-populated towns and cities around the world.

"Threats to shoot down aircraft or harming pilots are becoming more prevalent, overt and alarming," says Mike Glynn, a current airline captain and former vice-president of the Australian and International Pilots Association.

"While most can be discounted as empty threats, there remains the possibility that some unhinged individual or group may act. It is beginning to cause consternation in pilot ranks.''

Read more: [link to www.news.com.au]

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/05/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

hfbump Thank you once again RoXY for this much needed video information. I first heard about the hole in the ozone layer back in the very early 1970,s, then it went quiet. When reading National Geographic and National Wildlife Federation magazines in recent years there have been articles about global warming, melting ice caps, dying animals and vegetation and no one I've talked to seems to notice or care. So frustrating. However, I've seen a lot of new posters concerned about chemtrails as of late and have renewed hope that something can be done to stop this craziness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/05/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed
 Quoting: mrroy

Lol.

The people who's dicks, and pussies you suck and caress, pay for the their vacations, pay for their very existence, listen to their bullshit lies, get murdered, set up, covered up, killed off, poisoned etc.

And they are literally spraying you with poisoning chemicals and viruses in order to help lower population and destabilize the planet.

Hahaha.

VOTE !

Hahahahahah. Slaves.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails, Cover-ups and Human Experiments
by Zen Gardner

The aerosol spraying of ours and many other nations’ skies continues in ‘plane’ site. The picture above of the US Northeast leading up to the so-called Frankenstorm is a perfect example. Tell me those are regular jet routes, never mind contrails.

Ridiculous.

Watch your skies for yourself, or search “chemtrails” if this is news to you. Jets have never spewed emissions that hang over the skies for hours, unless doing some air show stunt or are low-flying small planes spraying crops. Even then the trails will dissipate far sooner than these concoctions designed to do just what they do–hang and spread out–poisoning the air we breathe and the animal and plant life of earth, and polluting our oceans, lakes, rivers and drinking water. (Go to CaliforniaSkyWatch.com for some serious documentation.)

CONTINUE: [link to www.zengardner.com]
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails. The Realities of Geoengineering and Weather Modification
By Prof. James F. Tracy
November 08, 2012

Over the past decade evidence has increasingly emerged indicating how geoengineering and weather modification programs designed to inflict major impacts on the atmosphere and environment are fully operational.

Despite such developments the CO2-specific anthropogenic theory of global warming touted by foundation-funded environmental groups and public relations dominates much of popular discourse and the prevailing worldview of intellectuals.

By drawing attention away from actually existing efforts of atmospheric experimentation and manipulation, such coordinated efforts are complicit in the impending environmental catastrophe they profess to be rallying against. The repeated claim of CO2-driven climate change without acknowledgment of geoengineering-related environmental intervention is a severe perversion of both meaningful scientific inquiry and public opinion with overwhelming implications for all life on earth.

CONTINUE: [link to www.globalresearch.ca]

GLP