BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

CaseLogic

User ID: 1582086
United States
11/14/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
You are owned by your own ignorance and paranoia.

Chemtrails are an urban legend...nothing more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1525278

Why is it that debunkers are always ANNONYMOUS COWARDS?
 Quoting: RoXY

because they are pussy ass shills and are being paid to be pussies. AC debunktard pussies.

urban legend...... never heard that one growin up.... fuckin stupid.
 Quoting: CaseLogic

Hehe, a chemtard calling anyone else on the planet a "pussy"

Fucking hypocrite!

laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

maybe some loser shut-in hermit who hasn't actually been outside or looked at the sky in 20 yrs?

hmmm well have a nice day.
Disinformation Tards: F-OFF!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
11/14/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

because they are pussy ass shills and are being paid to be pussies. AC debunktard pussies.

Fucking hypocrite!

laugh

maybe some loser shut-in hermit who hasn't actually been outside or looked at the sky in 20 yrs?

hmmm well have a nice day.

That coming from someone who has never opened an atmospheric science book to learn about what he sees in the sky.

I'm no shut in hermit...but you certainly are an ignorant chemtard.

And always will be.

Hilarious

You deserve it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking hypocrite!

laugh

shill alert!!!

and i am def not a pussy. could use my fists...BUT for you... i got something else for ya...

Oh no..some ignorant paranoid pussy is threatening me...

Yawn...
CaseLogic

United States
11/14/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking hypocrite!

laugh

shill alert!!!

and i am def not a pussy. could use my fists...BUT for you... i got something else for ya...

Oh no..some ignorant paranoid pussy is threatening me...

Yawn...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

wasn't a threat coward. get on with your life...

yawn is right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/14/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

These chemtrails are seen in the Eastern U.S. as well. No, this is not the way the skies are supposed to look. It's not due to a higher volume of air traffic. Don't let your eyes deceive you. Contrails disappear (even persisting contrails). I've seen these trails last the entire day while turning into cirrus clouds, often with a rainbow affect (chemicals). The air quality when you see these type of trails is very poor (worse than driving in the city with your window down.) This is air pollution from above. So much more than at ground level. We do not need "science fiction" to know this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

The rainbow is caused by light refraction through ice crystals...Not "chemicals". In fact, the more PURE the ice is, the more likely it will produce the rainbow colors!

Your eyes may not deceive you, but your paranoid and ignorant brain owns you.

It's hilarious.

Contrails can last for as long as the conditions allow for them. seconds...hours ....days.

The fact that you don't know this, and then suggest that the duration is evidence of chemical content is pathetic.

Why do you people pretend to understand subjects that you couldn't be more ignorant about if you wanted to be?

There are MILLIONS of sources of chemical pollution at ground level...and you people focus on water vapor 6 miles above you. It's hilarious how you people ignore the real threats all around you in favor of a paranoid fairy tale.

You people live the life of paranoid losers,...and you deserve it!

Thank you for your response, but feel that you inadequately explained what contrail/chemtrails truly are. It seems you pretend to know how to "simplify" the contrail persistence and how it has always been a natural occurrence and so on and so forth.

There are millions of sources of chemical pollution in the air and being delivered there by airplanes with a mission. There are millions of sources on the ground as well. Therefore, adding chemicals in the air above is double jeopardy.

Sorry but your attempt to justify contrails.....of water & ice.....existing for seconds....hours....days...is a fail.

hilarious, paranoid, loser might better apply to you. As they say......You are a bit late for the party.

I feel that you have inadequately shown that the trails are anything more than contrails. I guess we are even. There are no "missions" involving the trails in the sky, other than to get passengers and goods from point a...to point b.

And yes, it's been known for almost 100 years that contrails can last for days...if the conditions are right. Just because YOU can't grasp that truth, doesn't make it any less true. Go ahead...ask ANY atmospheric scientist on the planet if I'm right....I'll wait! This statement is so lame. Aren't you sure of yourself? lol

I don't need to justify contrails. They are a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion within varying atmospheric conditions. They don't REQUIRE justification. We all know that.Our discussion is about chemtrails.

You are stupid.

What am I paranoid about? I'm not the one who thinks my own people are spraying secret undetectable chemicals on me. My claim is correctly applied. You people couldn't be more paranoid and ignorant if you wanted to be.

Thanks again for the "science fiction". Contrails can last for days...if the conditions are right. Duh.....just like chemtrails (except CT's are full of chems so they're more reliable and don't need "the right conditions"). Don't need to crack a book for that little bit of knowledge. I grasp the truth all right. You give a good "snow job".

You're a hood winker.

You are paranoid 24/7. Afraid you'll miss a CT thread. lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

The rainbow is caused by light refraction through ice crystals...Not "chemicals". In fact, the more PURE the ice is, the more likely it will produce the rainbow colors!

Your eyes may not deceive you, but your paranoid and ignorant brain owns you.

It's hilarious.

Contrails can last for as long as the conditions allow for them. seconds...hours ....days.

The fact that you don't know this, and then suggest that the duration is evidence of chemical content is pathetic.

Why do you people pretend to understand subjects that you couldn't be more ignorant about if you wanted to be?

There are MILLIONS of sources of chemical pollution at ground level...and you people focus on water vapor 6 miles above you. It's hilarious how you people ignore the real threats all around you in favor of a paranoid fairy tale.

You people live the life of paranoid losers,...and you deserve it!

Thank you for your response, but feel that you inadequately explained what contrail/chemtrails truly are. It seems you pretend to know how to "simplify" the contrail persistence and how it has always been a natural occurrence and so on and so forth.

There are millions of sources of chemical pollution in the air and being delivered there by airplanes with a mission. There are millions of sources on the ground as well. Therefore, adding chemicals in the air above is double jeopardy.

Sorry but your attempt to justify contrails.....of water & ice.....existing for seconds....hours....days...is a fail.

hilarious, paranoid, loser might better apply to you. As they say......You are a bit late for the party.

I feel that you have inadequately shown that the trails are anything more than contrails. I guess we are even. There are no "missions" involving the trails in the sky, other than to get passengers and goods from point a...to point b.

And yes, it's been known for almost 100 years that contrails can last for days...if the conditions are right. Just because YOU can't grasp that truth, doesn't make it any less true. Go ahead...ask ANY atmospheric scientist on the planet if I'm right....I'll wait! This statement is so lame. Aren't you sure of yourself? lol

I don't need to justify contrails. They are a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion within varying atmospheric conditions. They don't REQUIRE justification. We all know that.Our discussion is about chemtrails.

You are stupid.

What am I paranoid about? I'm not the one who thinks my own people are spraying secret undetectable chemicals on me. My claim is correctly applied. You people couldn't be more paranoid and ignorant if you wanted to be.

Thanks again for the "science fiction". Contrails can last for days...if the conditions are right. Duh.....just like chemtrails (except CT's are full of chems so they're more reliable and don't need "the right conditions"). Don't need to crack a book for that little bit of knowledge. I grasp the truth all right. You give a good "snow job".

You're a hood winker.

You are paranoid 24/7. Afraid you'll miss a CT thread. lol

The problem is, you have failed to show that what you call chemtrails aren't just contrails. You have failed to prove there are any chemicals associated with any trails anywhere.

You are a paranoid loser

I'm not paranoid at all. I don't care if I miss a ChemTard thread...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are always good for a laugh, Noble.lolatu
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/15/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Danger In The Sky - The Chemtrail Phenomenon

What we all see too often.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/15/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are always good for a laugh, Noble.lolatu

So are all chemtards.

And the best part is, you'll never understand why.

Keep up the good work!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yup, because the person makes a claim about being involved in such a program, it must be true.

What if I were to tell you that I know the person who made that thread, and he doesn't believe in "chemtrails". And just made the thread to see if chemtards would use it as evidence?

You wouldn't believe me..

Which is hilarious, considering what I know.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you people. I'll make a post here and there asking chemtards to seek out the truth through reliable and reputable sources....while you accept made up nonsense as truth...only because it agrees with your delusion.

THAT is hilarious, I appreciate the comedy that you provide. Carry on!

In fact, I've been doing what the person who made that thread does...I've been posting pro-chemtrail bullshit in other forums as truth just to see the reaction I get. Overwhelmingly I am THANKS for posting NONSENSE just because chemtards are insanely stupid.

It's much more fun than arguing. And it leads to chemtards living a pathetic life.

I'm GLAD you have fallen for such bullshit! You deserve to live like the paranoid idiot loser you are. Enjoy that!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yup, because the person makes a claim about being involved in such a program, it must be true.

What if I were to tell you that I know the person who made that thread, and he doesn't believe in "chemtrails". And just made the thread to see if chemtards would use it as evidence? Sure you do.SmileyWink

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you people. I'll make a post here and there asking chemtards to seek out the truth through reliable and reputable sources....while you accept made up nonsense as truth...only because it agrees with your delusion. Would ya like some cheese with that whine?!? LOL

In fact, I've been doing what the person who made that thread does...I've been posting pro-chemtrail bullshit in other forums as truth just to see the reaction I get. Overwhelmingly I am THANKS for posting NONSENSE just because chemtards are insanely stupid. We know and you look stupid. But it is funny.

It's much more fun than arguing. And it leads to chemtards living a pathetic life.

I'm GLAD you have fallen for such bullshit! You deserve to live like the paranoid idiot loser you are. Enjoy that!

You crack me up. boss Paranoid much, Noble?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if I were to tell you that I know the person who made that thread, and he doesn't believe in "chemtrails". And just made the thread to see if chemtards would use it as evidence? Sure you do.SmileyWink

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you people. I'll make a post here and there asking chemtards to seek out the truth through reliable and reputable sources....while you accept made up nonsense as truth...only because it agrees with your delusion. Would ya like some cheese with that whine?!? LOL

In fact, I've been doing what the person who made that thread does...I've been posting pro-chemtrail bullshit in other forums as truth just to see the reaction I get. Overwhelmingly I am THANKS for posting NONSENSE just because chemtards are insanely stupid. We know and you look stupid. But it is funny.

Nope, I have nothing to be paranoid ABOUT.

I guess you should add "paranoia" to the long list of things you don't understand.

I get's it makes sense...you can't see that you suffer from it...

I'm glad you accept ignorant bullshit from other morons as truth...just because it reflects your paranoid bullshit beliefs.

No evidence required for you to accept it as truth.

$10 says you're also a religious nut...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I have nothing to be paranoid ABOUT.

I guess you should add "paranoia" to the long list of things you don't understand.

I get's it makes sense...you can't see that you suffer from it...

I'm glad you accept ignorant bullshit from other morons as truth...just because it reflects your paranoid bullshit beliefs.

No evidence required for you to accept it as truth.

$10 says you're also a religious nut...

That should read "I guess it makes sense"...

damned autocorrect!

Oh well, still not as bad as being a chemtard!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension (pdf)
[link to www.soldierhugs.com]

z3bo

User ID: 13310776
United States
11/16/2012 12:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
OMG there's still people here who cant figure out they spray from planes??...youd have to be incredibly retarded or a government shill/somebody in the business doing damage control..

your either really really f'ing stupid or a shill take your pick..
-------------------------------------
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG there's still people here who cant figure out they spray from planes??...youd have to be incredibly retarded or a government shill/somebody in the business doing damage control..

Quoting: z3bo

Nahhh...you're just an ignorant paranoid chemtard.

The trails in the sky have been understood for around 100 years...

Just not by the chemtards.

Then again, cloud seeding is "sprayed" from planes...But doesn't result in long white trails.

Why hasn't anyone found any "chemicals" in the air considering how many trails we see?

And no, aluminum and other elements have ALWAYS been in the air/water/soil.
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then again, cloud seeding is "sprayed" from planes...But doesn't result in long white trails.

Why hasn't anyone found any "chemicals" in the air considering how many trails we see?

They HAVE found astonishing levels of Aluminum in the soil out in California/Hawaii. AND YES i know that certain levels are "normal" when it comes to soil readings HOWEVER. The EPA is supposed to be alerted and "do something" when the levels get to high(over 1000 ppb). They have NOT. Within a 5 year period, the PPB count went from under 1000 ppb to around 60,000 ppb! in that same soil... WHERE'S IT COMING FROM? the fucking sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR do you have a better explanation for this? And by the way this is a discussion forum so discuss things..don't just be a shill, and try to make people sound stupid. If you don't agree or think we are "chemtards" then just go to a different thread...isn't it great to have choices?

have a good day everyone!!! its Friday ...
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^This^^^

have a good day

peace and love
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

They HAVE found astonishing levels of Aluminum in the soil out in California/Hawaii. AND YES i know that certain levels are "normal" when it comes to soil readings HOWEVER. The EPA is supposed to be alerted and "do something" when the levels get to high(over 1000 ppb). They have NOT. Within a 5 year period, the PPB count went from under 1000 ppb to around 60,000 ppb! in that same soil... WHERE'S IT COMING FROM? the fucking sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR do you have a better explanation for this? And by the way this is a discussion forum so discuss things..don't just be a shill, and try to make people sound stupid. If you don't agree or think we are "chemtards" then just go to a different thread...isn't it great to have choices?

have a good day everyone!!! its Friday ...

Ditto, CaseLogic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5587030
United States
11/16/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
the reason i believe in chemtrails, and it may be a foolish reason, but is because i saw it with my own eyes and thought "i never saw trails like that in my whole life" and THEN i looked it up and saw that "chem trails" was a thing, it didnt happen the other way around.

I dont know anything about them other than i DO NOT remember EVER seeing them in my past 25 years of life, now they are EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, it's not full proof evidence but if nothing else there's something different going on now than there used to be.

NONE of us know but yet we're all at eachothers throat over it, i think the "chemtards" could probably research it a little more before being so adamant about it, and the debunkers can maybe relax and see that there's something different about ALL these trails popping up EVERYWHERE so excessively.
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
the reason i believe in chemtrails, and it may be a foolish reason, but is because i saw it with my own eyes and thought "i never saw trails like that in my whole life" and THEN i looked it up and saw that "chem trails" was a thing, it didnt happen the other way around.

I dont know anything about them other than i DO NOT remember EVER seeing them in my past 25 years of life, now they are EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, it's not full proof evidence but if nothing else there's something different going on now than there used to be.

NONE of us know but yet we're all at eachothers throat over it, i think the "chemtards" could probably research it a little more before being so adamant about it, and the debunkers can maybe relax and see that there's something different about ALL these trails popping up EVERYWHERE so excessively.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5587030

^^^^^^^
has a brain. ^^^^^^

good for you. Rational reasoning.

clappa
RD47
User ID: 27740364
United States
11/16/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 Things your should never discuss now, when it used to be only, Religion and politics. Nothing brings the whore shills out of the walls like a post about Chem-trails. The Hopi called them 'Spider Webs in the Skies' long before they started. And the Spider Webs would appear at the end of this 'Fourth World'.

Religion
Politics
Chem-Trails

Cibequi Apache Crown Dancers

[link to www.youtube.com]

anaana
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting though that the chemtrail topic is a shill magnet...

Chop my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but imo the best way to kill a thread is not to reply...

Those debunk shills are doing the complete opposite.

stupid peo
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Still doesn't prove they are anything more than contrails.

And it's obvious that you have never studied aviation or atmospheric science.

You are jumping to conclusions based on your own ignorance.

Continue...it's funny.

And as long as I'm a shill fro posting truth...chemtards will be chemtards for posting ignorance as truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5587030
United States
11/16/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Still doesn't prove they are anything more than contrails.

And it's obvious that you have never studied aviation or atmospheric science.

You are jumping to conclusions based on your own ignorance.

Continue...it's funny.

And as long as I'm a shill fro posting truth...chemtards will be chemtards for posting ignorance as truth.

what conclusion did i jump to? did you read my last paragraph? studying aviation? my only point was that i thought these trails were odd before i ever knew what a chem trail was, i've always seen Comtrails as a kid but these seemed different to me, i'm not a chemtard just a normal person who sees something weird, i'm pretty sure my post made that clear.

i don't know shit about anything just offering my opinion, but my guess is that you are as clueless as me, only you are a lot more adamant about your ignorance and seemed quite bothered that somebody has a different opinion than you.

If i studied aviation what exactly am i going to find thats going to explain to me why i don't remember ever seeing these when i was younger? im not a chemtrail activist ive just wondered about them since before i knew what a chemtrail was.

brb, studying aviation.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aviation refers to flying using aircraft, machines designed by humans for atmospheric flight.

More generally, the term also describes the activities, industries, and regulatory bodies associated with aircraft.

chemtrail
RD47
User ID: 27740364
United States
11/16/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Chop my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but imo the best way to kill a thread is not to reply...

:stupid peo:

Right on, shill whores just keep proving our point, if this is nonsense? Why spend so much energy attacking the subject (Chem-trails), unless you are PAID to.

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

:stupid peo:

Evergreen planes fly low and slow. (google them) Kinda hard to miss, especially when working in a group. That's how I noticed the trails for the first time. Also there is the constant tell tale low rumble of their engines (never had to endure that noise years ago). These are not regular contrails. Most contrails are at a much higher elevation. Anyone who ever looks at the sky and is naturally curious can make this simple observation. Ya never need to crack a book.

Noting, that shills who proclaim about these being normal contrails are in total denial or part of the problem. Also their "science fiction" explanations are not cutting it. Actually, most of the shill posts are misleading and fabricated just for that purpose. IMHO
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

stupid peo

Right on, shill whores just keep proving our point, if this is nonsense? Why spend so much energy attacking the subject (Chem-trails), unless you are PAID to.

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana
 Quoting: RD47 27740364

yeah they don't realize that just the way they speak/post indicates that they are programmed robots who work for the gov... IMHO

Wait for it....AC's are mounting an attack....

wait for it...

hahaha

GLP