BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/16/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
Interesting though that the chemtrail topic is a shill magnet...

Chop my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but imo the best way to kill a thread is not to reply...

Those debunk shills are doing the complete opposite.

stupid peo
 Quoting: RoXY

Right on, shill whores just keep proving our point, if this is nonsense? Why spend so much energy attacking the subject (Chem-trails), unless you are PAID to.

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana
 Quoting: RD47 27740364

yeah they don't realize that just the way they speak/post indicates that they are programmed robots who work for the gov... IMHO

Wait for it....AC's are mounting an attack....

wait for it...

hahaha
 Quoting: CaseLogic

As we say in Holland: Ik heb er zoveel schijt aan dat ik stront te kort kom!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/16/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the reason i believe in chemtrails, and it may be a foolish reason, but is because i saw it with my own eyes and thought "i never saw trails like that in my whole life" and THEN i looked it up and saw that "chem trails" was a thing, it didnt happen the other way around.

I dont know anything about them other than i DO NOT remember EVER seeing them in my past 25 years of life, now they are EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, it's not full proof evidence but if nothing else there's something different going on now than there used to be.

NONE of us know but yet we're all at eachothers throat over it, i think the "chemtards" could probably research it a little more before being so adamant about it, and the debunkers can maybe relax and see that there's something different about ALL these trails popping up EVERYWHERE so excessively.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5587030

Still doesn't prove they are anything more than contrails.

And it's obvious that you have never studied aviation or atmospheric science.

You are jumping to conclusions based on your own ignorance.

Continue...it's funny.

And as long as I'm a shill fro posting truth...chemtards will be chemtards for posting ignorance as truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

what conclusion did i jump to? did you read my last paragraph? studying aviation? my only point was that i thought these trails were odd before i ever knew what a chem trail was, i've always seen Comtrails as a kid but these seemed different to me, i'm not a chemtard just a normal person who sees something weird, i'm pretty sure my post made that clear.

i don't know shit about anything just offering my opinion, but my guess is that you are as clueless as me, only you are a lot more adamant about your ignorance and seemed quite bothered that somebody has a different opinion than you.

If i studied aviation what exactly am i going to find thats going to explain to me why i don't remember ever seeing these when i was younger? im not a chemtrail activist ive just wondered about them since before i knew what a chemtrail was.

brb, studying aviation.

Nahhh...you're a chemtard..

own it with pride!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chop my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but imo the best way to kill a thread is not to reply...

:stupid peo:

Right on, shill whores just keep proving our point, if this is nonsense? Why spend so much energy attacking the subject (Chem-trails), unless you are PAID to.

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana

yeah they don't realize that just the way they speak/post indicates that they are programmed robots who work for the gov... IMHO

wait for it...

hahaha

And you don't realize that the way you speak indicates that you are programmed by other paranoid losers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana

Because the truth matters to some people...

But go ahead, jump to more paranoid conclusions.

What choice do you have?!

No one has to pay me to post the facts as I understand them. Who pays you people to lie to each other?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5587030
United States
11/16/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
the reason i believe in chemtrails, and it may be a foolish reason, but is because i saw it with my own eyes and thought "i never saw trails like that in my whole life" and THEN i looked it up and saw that "chem trails" was a thing, it didnt happen the other way around.

I dont know anything about them other than i DO NOT remember EVER seeing them in my past 25 years of life, now they are EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, it's not full proof evidence but if nothing else there's something different going on now than there used to be.

NONE of us know but yet we're all at eachothers throat over it, i think the "chemtards" could probably research it a little more before being so adamant about it, and the debunkers can maybe relax and see that there's something different about ALL these trails popping up EVERYWHERE so excessively.

Continue...it's funny.

And as long as I'm a shill fro posting truth...chemtards will be chemtards for posting ignorance as truth.

what conclusion did i jump to? did you read my last paragraph? studying aviation? my only point was that i thought these trails were odd before i ever knew what a chem trail was, i've always seen Comtrails as a kid but these seemed different to me, i'm not a chemtard just a normal person who sees something weird, i'm pretty sure my post made that clear.

i don't know shit about anything just offering my opinion, but my guess is that you are as clueless as me, only you are a lot more adamant about your ignorance and seemed quite bothered that somebody has a different opinion than you.

If i studied aviation what exactly am i going to find thats going to explain to me why i don't remember ever seeing these when i was younger? im not a chemtrail activist ive just wondered about them since before i knew what a chemtrail was.

brb, studying aviation.

own it with pride!

is there some sort of rehabilitation i will need to get out of this chemical retardation?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/16/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana

wait for it...

hahaha

As we say in Holland: Ik heb er zoveel schijt aan dat ik stront te kort kom!

I agree with you guys. Especially with what you say in Holland, Roxy. I can just imagine, lol.
CaseLogic

User ID: 1582086
United States
11/16/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

stupid peo

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana

wait for it...

hahaha

And you don't realize that the way you speak indicates that you are programmed by other paranoid losers.

I think for myself. Why are you still on this thread? You donate a lot of time to something you don't think is real.
Disinformation Tards: F-OFF!
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Continue...it's funny.

brb, studying aviation.

own it with pride!

is there some sort of rehabilitation i will need to get out of this chemical retardation?

The government says that the only way to rehab is to eat a diet consisting ONLY of GMO foods that have the Monsanto stamp of approval on them... ha
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Continue...it's funny.

brb, studying aviation.

own it with pride!

The government says that the only way to rehab is to eat a diet consisting ONLY of GMO foods that have the Monsanto stamp of approval on them... ha
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Continue...it's funny.

brb, studying aviation.

own it with pride!

Yes, it's called "education". And no, googling "chemtrails" and accepting everything you find as truth is NOT an education. Have you ever thought to contact an atmospheric scientist? You know, someone who has actually studied the subject of the trails in the atmosphere?

Apparently not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOOD JOB RoXY

anaana

wait for it...

hahaha

I think for myself. Why are you still on this thread? You donate a lot of time to something you don't think is real.

I donate a lot of time to posting truth where others are posting lies.

Yes, I happen to think the truth is important, and I also think paranoid fearmongers need to be called on their bullshit.

Yes, I'm aware that in your paranoid mind, it's somehow proof that I'm paid to be here.

Just more proof of my point. thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

brb, studying aviation.

own it with pride!

Sorry, one thing has nothing to do with the other...

You are stupid.
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

wait for it...

hahaha

Yes, I happen to think the truth is important, and I also think paranoid fearmongers need to be called on their bullshit.

Yes, I'm aware that in your paranoid mind, it's somehow proof that I'm paid to be here.

Well IF you are paid it can't be much...you aren't really doing any work... Keep fighting the fight...whatever side your on...

Have a great day AC! FRIDAY!!!!
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

own it with pride!

You are stupid.

YOUR opinion means ZERO. Oh and they are VERY CONNECTED. sooooooooooo yes they do have something to do with the other....
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are stupid.

YOUR opinion means ZERO. Oh and they are VERY CONNECTED. sooooooooooo yes they do have something to do with the other....

BUT.... I STILL FEEL YOU ARE ENTITLED to your OWN opinion.

because i'm not ignorant.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know the expression, right?

Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody's got one...
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excuses/Opinions...yup. I will remain civil. Its very hard sometimes... Peace to you Roxy
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excuses/Opinions...yup. I will remain civil. Its very hard sometimes... Peace to you Roxy

&2U2 CL

And I've added you to my buddy list, for what it's worth... :)
DILKe

User ID: 18219913
United States
11/16/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

And some stink more than others...

By the way...I have no problem with opinion!

You people are making statements of facts about subjects you have never studied. And I'm just pointing it out.

There is NO EVIDENCE that any trail in the sky or in any chemtard video or image is anything more than a contrail. You must be an idiot to disagree with that absolute fact.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are stupid.

You say I'm entitled to my opinion but then you call me a shill for having/sharing it.

Yes, if you feel you can look at a trail, and tell by how long it stays in the sky, or how it starts and stops...or it's color..it's a "chemtrail". Then yes, you ARE ignorant about contrails and atmospheric science.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are stupid.

Yeah, sure...hydrocarbon combustion resulting in trails has something to do with "GMO foods that have the Monsanto stamp of approval on them."

Because you say so....

That's a statement of FACT...not opinion...fool!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are making statements of facts about subjects you have never studied. And I'm just pointing it out.

There is NO EVIDENCE that any trail in the sky or in any chemtard video or image is anything more than a contrail. You must be an idiot to disagree with that absolute fact.

Hey, I believe you!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well IF you are paid it can't be much...you aren't really doing any work... Keep fighting the fight...whatever side your on...

Have a great day AC! FRIDAY!!!!

I never claimed that posting truth where you people post paranoid nonsense is "work" for which I'm paid. YOU made that claim. I donate my time to the less fortunate.

You're welcome!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey, I believe you!!!!

I don't care if you do or not.

But you'd have to be a fool not to.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, I believe you!!!!

blablablabla
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, I believe you!!!!

:blablablabla:

About what I'd expect from you.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension (pdf)
[link to www.soldierhugs.com]

CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

And some stink more than others...

By the way...I have no problem with opinion!

you are aware of my schooling?

hmmmmmm now THAT makes me paranoid.

you have no idea who i am. or WHAT i DO.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP Not The Only Global Ionospheric Heater

GLP