BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

CaseLogic

User ID: 1582086
United States
11/16/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

I think for myself. Why are you still on this thread? You donate a lot of time to something you don't think is real.
 Quoting: CaseLogic

I donate a lot of time to posting truth where others are posting lies.

Yes, I happen to think the truth is important, and I also think paranoid fearmongers need to be called on their bullshit.

Yes, I'm aware that in your paranoid mind, it's somehow proof that I'm paid to be here.

Just more proof of my point. thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

Well IF you are paid it can't be much...you aren't really doing any work... Keep fighting the fight...whatever side your on...

Have a great day AC! FRIDAY!!!!

I never claimed that posting truth where you people post paranoid nonsense is "work" for which I'm paid. YOU made that claim. I donate my time to the less fortunate.

You're welcome!

thanks for donating your time to the GLP community. Where would we be without you? HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AC
Disinformation Tards: F-OFF!
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/16/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/16/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: RoXY

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18997201
United States
11/16/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Extreme chemtrails here in Pittsburgh all month. They can't even cool the planet off during the day, it still feels like a fucking Spring day out there. I just laugh and laugh.

Last night after the sun went down they were spraying massively, then of course it dropped to about 27F over night. Right up today, back up near 60. Earth's about to get f'ed in the a....
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Extreme chemtrails here in Pittsburgh all month. They can't even cool the planet off during the day, it still feels like a fucking Spring day out there. I just laugh and laugh.

Last night after the sun went down they were spraying massively, then of course it dropped to about 27F over night. Right up today, back up near 60. Earth's about to get f'ed in the a....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18997201

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/16/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUT.... I STILL FEEL YOU ARE ENTITLED to your OWN opinion.

because i'm not ignorant.

You know the expression, right?

Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody's got one...

And some stink more than others...

By the way...I have no problem with opinion!

You people are making statements of facts about subjects you have never studied. And I'm just pointing it out.

There is NO EVIDENCE that any trail in the sky or in any chemtard video or image is anything more than a contrail. You must be an idiot to disagree with that absolute fact.

you are aware of my schooling?

hmmmmmm now THAT makes me paranoid.

you have no idea who i am. or WHAT i DO.

I'm aware of your LACK of schooling. And your inability to understand logic.

I don't care about whop you are, and what you do is spread ignorance as truth.

Are you suggesting that you DON'T make statements of fact about "chemtrails" even though no one has shown a single trail to be anything more than a contrail?

I beg to differ!
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know the expression, right?

Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody's got one...

You people are making statements of facts about subjects you have never studied. And I'm just pointing it out.

There is NO EVIDENCE that any trail in the sky or in any chemtard video or image is anything more than a contrail. You must be an idiot to disagree with that absolute fact.

Are you suggesting that you DON'T make statements of fact about "chemtrails" even though no one has shown a single trail to be anything more than a contrail?

I beg to differ!

you are very good at repeating yourself. you must have small children. i'm not one of them. go away.
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

you are very good at repeating yourself. you must have small children. i'm not one of them. go away.

no need to beg. get off your knees already..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, the ASSUMPTION is that the earth is too hot...and that "they" are spraying to cool it down..

Why would they "spray" after the sun has gone down?

And without the sun, shouldn't the temperature fall anyway?

Why do you just assume one thing has anything to do with the other? Because some other chemtard told you so?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

Hehe, like you chemtards don't repeat the same ignorant nonsense over and over and over.

Fucking hypocrite.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

Your mom is on her knees...
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

Hehe, like you chemtards don't repeat the same ignorant nonsense over and over and over.

Fucking hypocrite.

so what degree do you hold kind sir?

I actually have my own company and an advanced degree (i will let you guess my field of study) so i can do what i want essentially ALL DAY..its very nice. But what degree do you have, and what job allows you to sit on your computer shilling all day sir? simple question.
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

yeah she's praying for you to stfu

Last Edited by CaseLogic on 11/16/2012 03:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ!

Fucking hypocrite.

so what degree do you hold kind sir?

I actually have my own company and an advanced degree (i will let you guess my field of study) so i can do what i want essentially ALL DAY..its very nice. But what degree do you have, and what job allows you to sit on your computer shilling all day sir? simple question.

BS in Aviation Studies from Nathanial Hawthorne College. I was part of the commercial pilot program.

And was your advanced degree in ANYTHING to do with atmospheric science or aviation? DOUBTFUL!

My niece has a degree in art...but it certainly won't help her understand this subject any better than you do...which isn't much.

I'm not shilling. I'm posting truth about a subject YOU are lying about. I'm the good guy here. YOU are, for some unknown reason, making IGNORANT statements of fact about subjects you have obviously never studied.

Why?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah she's praying for you to stfu

yeah, you keep telling yourself that...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh..I forgot to guess your field of study.

Janitorial supply?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, the ASSUMPTION is that the earth is too hot...and that "they" are spraying to cool it down..

Why do you just assume one thing has anything to do with the other? Because some other chemtard told you so?

How much do you guys get paid? Seriously I'd be interested in a job. I can shill with the best of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

How much do you guys get paid? Seriously I'd be interested in a job. I can shill with the best of them.

Why would I need to get paid to post the truth as I understand it. Who would benefit from such a thing? You people don't believe me anyway. I do it because it's the right thing to do. Posting truth where people post lies is what decent people do.

Who pays you to post nonsense about subjects you have never studied?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spraying continued this morning as well. It's been going on sporadically throughout the past few weeks over the Pittsburgh area.

For those who are new to the subject, it's easy to tell a contrail from a chemtrail.

Chemtrails linger, and spread throughout the sky. They appear cloud-like. They are really full of alumininum and barium. The project, which has an open patent, is to use these metals to reflect sunlight and cool the earth.

Also for those that are just discovering these, the OP is right. Contrails are relatively thin ice crystals that form off of the wings of planes at specific altitudes (where the atmosphere temperature differs).

If you want to learn more about this subject I suggest watching "What in the World Are They Spraying" on YouTube. It's a pretty good documentary about the project, and studies of the metals in question that have been found in areas of the country where spraying is most prevalent. You can find the documentary on YouTube here: [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are just discovering this and would like to read the patent for this method, it is available on the government website located here: [link to patft.uspto.gov]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spraying continued this morning as well. It's been going on sporadically throughout the past few weeks over the Pittsburgh area.

For those who are new to the subject, it's easy to tell a contrail from a chemtrail.

Chemtrails linger, and spread throughout the sky. They appear cloud-like. They are really full of alumininum and barium. The project, which has an open patent, is to use these metals to reflect sunlight and cool the earth.

Also for those that are just discovering these, the OP is right. Contrails are relatively thin ice crystals that form off of the wings of planes at specific altitudes (where the atmosphere temperature differs).

If you want to learn more about this subject I suggest watching "What in the World Are They Spraying" on YouTube. It's a pretty good documentary about the project, and studies of the metals in question that have been found in areas of the country where spraying is most prevalent. You can find the documentary on YouTube here: [link to www.youtube.com]

Wrong, contrails can and do last for days.

And what you described are aerodynamic contrails, not contrails created from the water vapor created through hydrocarbon combustion.

It's OBVIOUS that you don't understand this subject. Who pays you to lie?

"What in the World Are They Spraying" is just a long chemtard video. It's made by other people who have never studied the subjects. And you morons accept it as truth only because it reflects your beliefs. Confirmation bias at it's finest.

The metals found are in our soil/air and water naturally through wind erosion. There are higher levels because acid rain leaches the metals from the rock. It's always been there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are just discovering this and would like to read the patent for this method, it is available on the government website located here: [link to patft.uspto.gov]

You have no evidence that that patent has anything to do with any trail we see in the sky.

Who pays you to spread your assumptions as truth?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails are added to jetliner fuel, and there are various delivery methods for these poisonous chemicals. Also ask yourselves, why have alzheimer's cases tripled throughout areas where these chemicals are being sprayed? Due to the aluminum content in the atmosphere that is being deployed by this project.

You can easily tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Contrails last no longer than a few minutes, and chemtrails linger for hours as they dissipate through the atmosphere in the delivery system outlined in the patent by the Hughes Aircraft company.

For those of you who are just starting to realize that these are unnatural formations, I suggest watching various online documentaries on this subject. "What In The World Are They Spraying" is a great start, as soil samples are taken from areas in which huge amounts of chemtrails are sprayed.

All you guys have to do is look up, and you'll notice these. They occur at different times of the day, depending on the schedule of the project itself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails are added to jetliner fuel, and there are various delivery methods for these poisonous chemicals. Also ask yourselves, why have alzheimer's cases tripled throughout areas where these chemicals are being sprayed? Due to the aluminum content in the atmosphere that is being deployed by this project.

You can easily tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Contrails last no longer than a few minutes, and chemtrails linger for hours as they dissipate through the atmosphere in the delivery system outlined in the patent by the Hughes Aircraft company.

For those of you who are just starting to realize that these are unnatural formations, I suggest watching various online documentaries on this subject. "What In The World Are They Spraying" is a great start, as soil samples are taken from areas in which huge amounts of chemtrails are sprayed.

All you guys have to do is look up, and you'll notice these. They occur at different times of the day, depending on the schedule of the project itself.

Liar
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep making crazy statements of fact about subjects you obviously know nothing about.

Pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are interested in reading more on the topic of Chemtrails, there are several great websites to point you in the right direction. Reading and understanding the patent of course always helps, which I linked above at

[link to patft.uspto.gov]

Research into Hughes Aircraft, and their involvement with long-lasting feasability case studies as well points to this project being a long-term attempt to cool the earth.

Of course, always trust your own eyes. For those interested in researching more about this toxic topic that various institutions have been carrying out please read more at the following links:

[link to mirrors.wordsforgood.org]

Most started relatively recently, in 1999. I first noticed Chemtrails in 2005, and being a sky watcher for years, I had NEVER seen anything like the purported "contrails," that are being pushed by others. This is a new project, and the debunk attempts which are internet-wide are being instituted due to the fact that so many people have watched the skies for as long as I have.

Also pay attention to Chemtrail "X" patterns, as these are often run or planned by Project Managers for maximum efficiency.

[link to strangehaze.freeservers.com]
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh..I forgot to guess your field of study.

Janitorial supply?

GEOCHEMISTRY. But i'm sure i could figure out how to stock a janitor's closet pretty damn fast. I'm a quick learner.

i'm a "Do-er" not a "say-er"

if I were a janitor... I would have DEFINITELY noticed that MESS someone's been making up in our skies......

HAVE NICE DAY BUDDY
RD47
User ID: 27740364
United States
11/16/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This Thread won't die, I'm on vacation and this has been an on going battle for 2 of my 14 days off. Tomorrow I head to Roswell N.M. another thing that never happened. Then too Port Aransas Texas and Padre Island, sure hope there, where my map says they are. LOL

anaana
CaseLogic

United States
11/16/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This Thread won't die, I'm on vacation and this has been an on going battle for 2 of my 14 days off. Tomorrow I head to Roswell N.M. another thing that never happened. Then too Port Aransas Texas and Padre Island, sure hope there, where my map says they are. LOL

anaana
 Quoting: RD47 27740364

hahahha

HAVE FUN BE SAFE OUT THERE MAN!!

right now in raleigh nc....

[link to i1336.photobucket.com]

RD47
User ID: 27740364
United States
11/16/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

anaana
 Quoting: RD47 27740364

hahahha

HAVE FUN BE SAFE OUT THERE MAN!!

right now in raleigh nc....

Thanks

I have been told there are no Chem-trails in unpopulated areas, this is a myth. I travel all over the southwest making my videos and posting on YT. Been to locations between no place and no fucking place and have seen Chem-trails in all locations no matter how remote. What you notice is aircraft flying at the same basic altitude. Some leaving condensation trails that quickly fade away. While others that are Chem-trails that stay put and spread out, just like the pics you posted.

Link to my You Tube channel

[link to www.youtube.com]

anaana

GLP