BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/16/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
This Thread won't die, I'm on vacation and this has been an on going battle for 2 of my 14 days off. Tomorrow I head to Roswell N.M. another thing that never happened. Then too Port Aransas Texas and Padre Island, sure hope there, where my map says they are. LOL

Quoting: RD47 27740364

enguard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
11/17/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh..I forgot to guess your field of study.

Janitorial supply?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

GEOCHEMISTRY. But i'm sure i could figure out how to stock a janitor's closet pretty damn fast. I'm a quick learner.

i'm a "Do-er" not a "say-er"

if I were a janitor... I would have DEFINITELY noticed that MESS someone's been making up in our skies......

HAVE NICE DAY BUDDY
 Quoting: CaseLogic

So, you should actually know that aluminum and other elements are naturally in our soil and water...

Why don't you help your fellow chemtards understand that fact?!

Or, you're a liar....
CaseLogic

User ID: 1582086
United States
11/19/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Janitorial supply?

GEOCHEMISTRY. But i'm sure i could figure out how to stock a janitor's closet pretty damn fast. I'm a quick learner.

if I were a janitor... I would have DEFINITELY noticed that MESS someone's been making up in our skies......

HAVE NICE DAY BUDDY

So, you should actually know that aluminum and other elements are naturally in our soil and water...

Or, you're a liar....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

i'm not sure what all of "us" think.. And the most concerning thing is the elevated percentages that have SKYROCKETED over the past 5-10yrs.

that is all. we can leave it at that for now.
Disinformation Tards: F-OFF!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/19/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Janitorial supply?

HAVE NICE DAY BUDDY

Or, you're a liar....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

i'm not sure what all of "us" think.. And the most concerning thing is the elevated percentages that have SKYROCKETED over the past 5-10yrs.

that is all. we can leave it at that for now.

That's bullshit. The levels haven't skyrocketed. They have been REPORTED to have skyrocketed...by people who have NO CLUE how to sample for natural elements. Such is the case where chemtards are claiming that levels found in pond scum are considered the same as levels found in DRINKING FUCKING WATER and claiming the levels have risen, when they are fucking NORMAL!

No, we can't leave it at that for now. You people are making false claims, based on ignorance, and you deserve to be called out on it. There is ZERO evidence that any level of any element/chemical has increased because of the trails in the sky.

But, indirectly, because of hydrocarbon combustion from billions of sources everywhere, elements trapped in rock are being leached from soil at an increased rate. As it's leached, it's mixed into the soil and spread by wind.

But, again, there is ZERO EVIDENCE that anything found at ground level has come from any trails in the sky. That's a fact. I'm sorry that you are ignorant about that.

This, of course, has nothing to do with cloud seeding...which is a normal everyday business which has been doing their thing for several decades. But people aren't claiming to be contaminated with what they use. And of course cloud seeding has nothing to do with long white trails in the sky...I'm sure you knew all that.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/27/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP Technology 2.0 Wrecking Our Environment?
Peter A. Kirby
Monday, November 26, 2012
Activist Post

Are miniaturized versions of the world's largest ionospheric heater (HAARP) all around us modifying the weather? Have electromagnetic frequency generators been installed over major fault lines waiting to trigger massive earthquakes? Has our military developed a super weapon that can vaporize entire cities with lightning from the ionosphere? There is evidence that technology exists and is being deployed.

Way back in 1995, when the seminal book by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning Angels Don't Play this HAARP was released, the putative inventor of HAARP, Dr. Bernard Eastlund, speculated that it is 'entirely possible' that such technology had already been miniaturized.

Aviation Week reported in 2008 that an airborne version of HAARP had been developed which is towed 'behind a helicopter.'

CONTINUE: [link to www.activistpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP Technology 2.0 Wrecking Our Environment?
Peter A. Kirby
Monday, November 26, 2012
Activist Post

Are miniaturized versions of the world's largest ionospheric heater (HAARP) all around us modifying the weather? Have electromagnetic frequency generators been installed over major fault lines waiting to trigger massive earthquakes? Has our military developed a super weapon that can vaporize entire cities with lightning from the ionosphere? There is evidence that technology exists and is being deployed.

Way back in 1995, when the seminal book by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning Angels Don't Play this HAARP was released, the putative inventor of HAARP, Dr. Bernard Eastlund, speculated that it is 'entirely possible' that such technology had already been miniaturized.

Aviation Week reported in 2008 that an airborne version of HAARP had been developed which is towed 'behind a helicopter.'

Quoting: RoXY

yet, STILL no logical link to the trails in the sky...
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
11/29/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morgellons Syndrome And What You Can Do About It
Amir Alwani, Contributor
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Activist Post

As many of us now know, a vast amount of airplanes are currently spraying most of the Earth’s population with aluminum, barium, strontium, etc. Less discussed components of the spray programs include lab-created synthetic life-forms and other biological materials such as red blood cells, fungus, and self-replicating nano-fibers. Massive and diverse geo-engineering operations are indeed occurring. Moreover, a peculiar syndrome called Morgellons has emerged and has now been linked to these eugenics/transhumanist operations.

While this is alarming, humanity should at some point face the ugly details of this dilemma. This is an agenda partly involving a nano-technology infestation in our bodies. Potent News Blast #10 seeks to shed some light on this often neglected issue:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28466908
United States
11/29/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a few questions...

Has anyone made a direct link between the so-called "chemtrails" and the chemicals found in soil/water at ground level? I know the link has been assumed, but has such a study been done? Do we really know that the contrails contain more that just exhaust products and water/ice?
And what other possible sources, natural or otherwise, of metals or chemicals in the soil/groundwater are there aside from "chemtrails"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a few questions...

Has anyone made a direct link between the so-called "chemtrails" and the chemicals found in soil/water at ground level? I know the link has been assumed, but has such a study been done? Do we really know that the contrails contain more that just exhaust products and water/ice?
And what other possible sources, natural or otherwise, of metals or chemicals in the soil/groundwater are there aside from "chemtrails"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28466908

This is one of the biggest points the debunkers have been trying to make.

Finding something at ground level, and then looking up and seeing the trails, then ASSUMING what was found came from the trails is nothing more than ignorant assumption. No evidence has EVER been found to link the trails to anything found on the ground. Never...ever.

Soil leaches natural elements through acid rain.

[link to www.elmhurst.edu]

[link to oceanworld.tamu.edu]

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Just google "leaching elements acid rain"

Take your pick!

The acid rain is caused by pollution...which, the planes DO produce. But, in the grand scheme, they are responsible for just a small fraction of the overall pollution.

Of course, chemtards will ignore these truths in favor of their paranoid fantasy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morgellons Syndrome And What You Can Do About It
Amir Alwani, Contributor
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Activist Post

As many of us now know, a vast amount of airplanes are currently spraying most of the Earth’s population with aluminum, barium, strontium, etc. Less discussed components of the spray programs include lab-created synthetic life-forms and other biological materials such as red blood cells, fungus, and self-replicating nano-fibers. Massive and diverse geo-engineering operations are indeed occurring. Moreover, a peculiar syndrome called Morgellons has emerged and has now been linked to these eugenics/transhumanist operations.

While this is alarming, humanity should at some point face the ugly details of this dilemma. This is an agenda partly involving a nano-technology infestation in our bodies. Potent News Blast #10 seeks to shed some light on this often neglected issue:

So, why do chemtards assume these "morgellons fibers" come from the trails in the sky? Because they are paranoid morons...that's why!

There is NOTHING to link "morgellons" to the trails in the sky EXCEPT paranoid speculation...NOTHING!

"This is an agenda partly involving a nano-technology infestation in our bodies."

Paranoid bullshit! It's ignorant statements of fact like this, which chemtards accept as fact, which makes it obvious to the rest of the world, that you people need mental health help. STAT!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/01/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, How Do We Stop The Spraying?
December 1, 2012

All that know about the horrific crime that is “stratospheric aerosol geoengineering” (SAG), more commonly known as “chemtrails”, want an answer to this question. Though there is not an easy answer, there is a way. Raise public awareness until it reaches critical mass.

This sounds so very generic, but in fact it is the only path forward. If all pulled together, the globally decimating aerosol spraying programs could be exposed. There is no other way and I will explain why.

The Concerted, Coordinated Government Agency Cover-Up
Regarding the issue of geoengineering, the doors to all government representatives, and all government agencies, have been locked and shackled shut. Those behind the spraying operations have made vast preparations to protect these programs over the course of decades. They have left no stone unturned, no door unlocked, as I stated. Governmental agencies like “Water Quality” and “Air Quality” have been structured in a manor to mask the mountain of toxic fallout from the weather/climate modification programs.

CONTINUE: [link to www.geoengineeringwatch.org]
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/05/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Swedish Official Admits Toxic ‘Chemtrails’ Are Real, NOT a Wild Conspiracy Theory

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/09/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Weather Modification and Geoengineering Industry Exposed!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29212529
United States
12/09/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, How Do We Stop The Spraying?
December 1, 2012

All that know about the horrific crime that is “stratospheric aerosol geoengineering” (SAG), more commonly known as “chemtrails”, want an answer to this question. Though there is not an easy answer, there is a way. Raise public awareness until it reaches critical mass.

This sounds so very generic, but in fact it is the only path forward. If all pulled together, the globally decimating aerosol spraying programs could be exposed. There is no other way and I will explain why.

The Concerted, Coordinated Government Agency Cover-Up
Regarding the issue of geoengineering, the doors to all government representatives, and all government agencies, have been locked and shackled shut. Those behind the spraying operations have made vast preparations to protect these programs over the course of decades. They have left no stone unturned, no door unlocked, as I stated. Governmental agencies like “Water Quality” and “Air Quality” have been structured in a manor to mask the mountain of toxic fallout from the weather/climate modification programs.

All these bold claims and, yet again, no evidence that these airline contrails contain anything unusual.
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/15/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weather Wars? Colorado Man Blames UT and CA for Stealing Snow

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/15/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails, Aerosol Geoengineering and Bioengineering: A Massive Biological Experiment of Unknown Purpose
By Prof. James F. Tracy
December 14, 2012

“The ultimate solution is a multiplication of leverage by citizens to the point where it simply cannot be denied”.
- Clifford Carnicom

The materials disbursed in stratospheric aerosol geoengineering operations contain a combination of ionizable metallic salts, filaments, gel-type materials, and crystals. These are the longstanding and deeply interrogated observations of independent environmental research scientist Clifford Carnicom given on a December 10 conference call organized by GlobalSkywatch.com director Russ Tanner. During the meeting, coincidentally held on International Human Rights Day, Carnicom asserted that because the system of responsible government has failed, the immediate collective efforts of citizens are necessary “to claim their rights upon this planet.” [1]

His remarks were made just three months after his presentation at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails conference held in Los Angeles last summer. In that talk, “Geoengineering and Bioengineering: The Unmistakable Link,” Carnicom upheld his research detecting such a correlation. “’Is there a direct relationship between the alteration of living systems (us) and ecosystems (the environment)?’” he asks. “My answer is unequivocally, ‘Yes.’”

Mr. Carnicom’s work began in 1999 when he noted clear changes in the skies overhead. He has since produced a large body of sound and meticulous yet accessible research reports examining the nature and contents of such aerosols, all of which are available at carnicominstitute.org. Carnicom also oversees the Morgellons Research Group, a body of concerned citizens, health care professionals, scientific researchers and microbiologists who devote their time to investigating this unfolding syndrome.

CONTINUE: [link to www.globalresearch.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
12/15/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails, Aerosol Geoengineering and Bioengineering: A Massive Biological Experiment of Unknown Purpose
By Prof. James F. Tracy
December 14, 2012

“The ultimate solution is a multiplication of leverage by citizens to the point where it simply cannot be denied”.
- Clifford Carnicom

The materials disbursed in stratospheric aerosol geoengineering operations contain a combination of ionizable metallic salts, filaments, gel-type materials, and crystals. These are the longstanding and deeply interrogated observations of independent environmental research scientist Clifford Carnicom given on a December 10 conference call organized by GlobalSkywatch.com director Russ Tanner. During the meeting, coincidentally held on International Human Rights Day, Carnicom asserted that because the system of responsible government has failed, the immediate collective efforts of citizens are necessary “to claim their rights upon this planet.” [1]

His remarks were made just three months after his presentation at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails conference held in Los Angeles last summer. In that talk, “Geoengineering and Bioengineering: The Unmistakable Link,” Carnicom upheld his research detecting such a correlation. “’Is there a direct relationship between the alteration of living systems (us) and ecosystems (the environment)?’” he asks. “My answer is unequivocally, ‘Yes.’”

Mr. Carnicom’s work began in 1999 when he noted clear changes in the skies overhead. He has since produced a large body of sound and meticulous yet accessible research reports examining the nature and contents of such aerosols, all of which are available at carnicominstitute.org. Carnicom also oversees the Morgellons Research Group, a body of concerned citizens, health care professionals, scientific researchers and microbiologists who devote their time to investigating this unfolding syndrome.

CONTINUE: [link to www.globalresearch.ca]

bumpbump tks
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
12/31/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails & Massive Methane Release
On this week's End the Lie Radio with Madison Ruppert, Dane Wigington returns with more bombshell information on stratospheric aerosol geoengineering (better known as chemtrails), the dangers of methane, the truly dire situation the globe is facing thanks to continued geoengineering projects and the quest to raise awareness of these little-known issues.

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
01/02/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Weather War - GeoEngineering & BioEngineering

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
01/02/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Belgian Environmental Study Corroborates Existence and Effects of Weather Modification
Brandon Turbeville
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Activist Post

Even as the mainstream media and a television-obsessed American public refuse to admit the existence of chemtrails and government-sponsored weather modification programs, the evidence continues to mount with ever-increasing speed that not only do these programs exist, but they are also effective and widespread.

In addition to the recent study published in Environmental Research Letters entitled, “Cost Analysis of Stratospheric Albedo Modification Delivery Systems,” where the costs of delivering tonnes of aerosols into the stratosphere were examined in terms of a variety of different means, a 2010 study undertaken on behalf of the Belfort Group, a Belgian “environmental watchdog” organization, also corroborates much of the information compiled by citizens and activists the world over regarding the existence of chemtrails and stratospheric weather modification programs.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
01/05/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Belgian Environmental Study Corroborates Existence and Effects of Weather Modification
Brandon Turbeville
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Activist Post

Even as the mainstream media and a television-obsessed American public refuse to admit the existence of chemtrails and government-sponsored weather modification programs, the evidence continues to mount with ever-increasing speed that not only do these programs exist, but they are also effective and widespread.

In addition to the recent study published in Environmental Research Letters entitled, “Cost Analysis of Stratospheric Albedo Modification Delivery Systems,” where the costs of delivering tonnes of aerosols into the stratosphere were examined in terms of a variety of different means, a 2010 study undertaken on behalf of the Belfort Group, a Belgian “environmental watchdog” organization, also corroborates much of the information compiled by citizens and activists the world over regarding the existence of chemtrails and stratospheric weather modification programs.

bump
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
01/05/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Weather War - GeoEngineering & BioEngineering

bump
Moulin_Jean

User ID: 2889513
France
01/08/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Play it with mute !!
When government violate the rights of the people, the insurrection is, for the people and for every portion of the people, the most sacred of right and the most indispensable of duties.
Beetlejuice

User ID: 24275689
Netherlands
01/11/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 33855101
Netherlands
02/16/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
'TOXIC SKIES' - Hollywood Does Chemtrails, GeoEngineering Movie

UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 33409700
United States
02/16/2013 05:26 AM

Report Abusive Post

Great find Rox! I haven't seen this whole video yet, but this, by all first impressions, is a great addition to my CT folder.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
02/16/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Great find Rox! I haven't seen this whole video yet, but this, by all first impressions, is a great addition to my CT folder.
 Quoting: UseLessRepEATER

:fyeah:

Last Edited by RoXY on 02/16/2013 06:02 AM
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
02/27/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Global Geoengineering Fueling Venus Syndrome
Dane Wigington
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Activist Post

What Is “Venus Syndrome”?
“Venus syndrome” is not a metaphor, it is a scientific scenario. The term should be self explanatory, but, just to be clear, Venus syndrome is a scenario in which climate and atmospheric feedback loops are triggered that can’t be switched off. Under this scenario, as greenhouse gasses build up, and cause planetary warming, yet more greenhouse gasses are released which causes still more warming. This trajectory does not end in a balmy tropical resort Earth, but rather a planet that is closer to hell. Like Venus, Earth would become a pressure cooking inferno with virtually no life.

See more at: [link to www.activistpost.com]
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
02/28/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

U.S. Naval Research Laboratory Confirms HAARP's Ability to Manipulate Atmosphere

Brandon Turbeville
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Activist Post

Few government research programs have produced as many questions and as much speculation as the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). From the potential of HAARP to disrupt and control communications to the possibility of controlling the weather and creating natural disasters, the sophistication of HAARP and the extent to which it is being used is the subject of much debate.

However, while many may speculate over just what the good folks working at the HAARP stations are up to, the fact is that an overwhelming majority are incapable of admitting that the facilities even exist in the first place.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381452
United States
03/01/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

U.S. Naval Research Laboratory Confirms HAARP's Ability to Manipulate Atmosphere

Brandon Turbeville
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Activist Post

Few government research programs have produced as many questions and as much speculation as the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). From the potential of HAARP to disrupt and control communications to the possibility of controlling the weather and creating natural disasters, the sophistication of HAARP and the extent to which it is being used is the subject of much debate.

However, while many may speculate over just what the good folks working at the HAARP stations are up to, the fact is that an overwhelming majority are incapable of admitting that the facilities even exist in the first place.

bump

GLP