BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #

RoXY  (OP)

User ID: 1507539
Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED !!! # 'CHEMTRAILS' !!! # Ongoing - Links, Videos & Articles #
OMFG..... are you people serious, is this some kind of internet role playing?
Can people really be this ignorant of simple science? Do you "chemtrail "people see how utterly stupid your arguments are? You obviouly never payed attention in school nor have you been looking at the sky for more that a few years, if that. What you are saying has no foundation of facts in any way, it's all internet rumor and subjective youtube videos.

I don't know if I should laugh or be afraid of the total disconnect you have from reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2520482

whatever
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Contrails - Chemtrails - See the difference

Quoting: RoXY

Odraca

User ID: 2444319
United States
10/02/2011 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that Monsanto is a big part of the spraying, and that they plan to make a whole lot of money from their "aluminum resistant seeds" when there's so much in the soil on all the farmland in the world from the spray.

It's ridiculous how much flaming and attacking there is on this site for peoples opinions. Most of the time the people attacking or calling names have no links supporting their point of view, it's so nonsensical.
@NewsIChoose
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Danger In The Sky - The Chemtrail Phenomenon

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worst Chemtrail Spraying on Chicago Part I Sept, 20, 2011

RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an excellent website to keep track of what is going on with aerosol spraying...

[link to www.geoengineeringwatch.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2399064
United States
10/02/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can people really be this ignorant of simple science? Do you "chemtrail "people see how utterly stupid your arguments are? You obviouly never payed attention in school nor have you been looking at the sky for more that a few years, if that. What you are saying has no foundation of facts in any way, it's all internet rumor and subjective youtube videos.

I don't know if I should laugh or be afraid of the total disconnect you have from reality.

No, it's you who are ignorant to the obvious fact that chemtrail are here, and have been here for fucking years. The proof is all over the place. Gear up, flaps up, check your airspeed and pull your head out of your ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2399064
United States
10/02/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, it's you who are ignorant to the obvious fact that chemtrail are here, and have been here for fucking years. The proof is all over the place. Gear up, flaps up, check your airspeed and pull your head out of your ass.
brokenpuppet

User ID: 1452813
United States
10/02/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, was Rep. Dennis Kucinich a chemtard when he introduced "chemtrails" as a chemical weapon in the air in HR 2977?
 Quoting: Hypertoxic

I suggest you learn more about that bill...read about Webre and Rosin, and why THEY wrote it for Kucinich.
 Quoting: Noble

Yes, it was written by others, and subsequently removed under pressure in a later bill by Kucinich.

That's what I found.

Uh huh...because "chemtrails" was a made up word...

And who is to say the trails we all see in the sky ARE the "chemtrails" being discussed in that first draft bill?!

Because they are "trails", they MUST BE "the" trails referred to in that bill?! Says who?! Chemtards?!

Sorry, the trails we all see in the sky are completely unrelated to the Space Preservation Act.

It's just an ASSUMPTION that the trails in these videos have anything to do with that bill...and the assumption was made and continues to be made by conspiracy theorists...

The trails we all see in the sky are CONTRAILS...and there is no evidence to support ANY claim that they are anything else...period!

Again, look at the definition of "space" in that bill...and then think about the bill and why it was written. Then think about the people who wrote it.

Stop making stupid assumptions....and following other idiots who make stupid assumptions.

You are wasting your life...

It's funny...but sad how you people live in fear of things you couldn't be more ignorant about if you wanted to be.

Noble...Answer this
Would the government or related agencies and corporations consider geoengineering?

Do you think they would openly talk about committing to such experiments if such experiments could cause massive harm as a side effect?

Would you be ok with geoengineering the planet?

[link to www.cfr.org]

Answer please or you admit your a paid shill
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1525278
United States
10/02/2011 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that Monsanto is a big part of the spraying, and that they plan to make a whole lot of money from their "aluminum resistant seeds" when there's so much in the soil on all the farmland in the world from the spray.

It's ridiculous how much flaming and attacking there is on this site for peoples opinions. Most of the time the people attacking or calling names have no links supporting their point of view, it's so nonsensical.
 Quoting: Odraca

Aluminum has ALWAYS been in the soil. Monsanto has been working on this problem for a VERY long time. There has never been a need to add aluminum to the soil...there has always been plenty!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble...Answer this
Would the government or related agencies and corporations consider geoengineering?

Do you think they would openly talk about committing to such experiments if such experiments could cause massive harm as a side effect?

[link to www.cfr.org]

Quoting: brokenpuppet

It was astounding to see how this thread was jumped upon by down-raters & debunkers from the second it was posted.

Makes you wonder why...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I suggest you learn more about that bill...read about Webre and Rosin, and why THEY wrote it for Kucinich.

Yes, it was written by others, and subsequently removed under pressure in a later bill by Kucinich.

That's what I found.

Uh huh...because "chemtrails" was a made up word...

And who is to say the trails we all see in the sky ARE the "chemtrails" being discussed in that first draft bill?!

Because they are "trails", they MUST BE "the" trails referred to in that bill?! Says who?! Chemtards?!

Sorry, the trails we all see in the sky are completely unrelated to the Space Preservation Act.

It's just an ASSUMPTION that the trails in these videos have anything to do with that bill...and the assumption was made and continues to be made by conspiracy theorists...

The trails we all see in the sky are CONTRAILS...and there is no evidence to support ANY claim that they are anything else...period!

Again, look at the definition of "space" in that bill...and then think about the bill and why it was written. Then think about the people who wrote it.

Stop making stupid assumptions....and following other idiots who make stupid assumptions.

You are wasting your life...

It's funny...but sad how you people live in fear of things you couldn't be more ignorant about if you wanted to be.

Noble...Answer this

[link to www.cfr.org]

If it were absolutely necessary, of COURSE they'd consider it. But that doesn't mean that he trails we see in the sky have ANYTHING to do with any such program..

If it were the only way the people would survive...I'd consider it. But i wouldn't just "do it" without explaining it and educating the public with the specifics.

And how would it be admitting I was a "paid shill" (paranoid nonsense) if I refused to answer YOUR question?!

More fucking nonsense!
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aluminum has ALWAYS been in the soil. Monsanto has been working on this problem for a VERY long time. There has never been a need to add aluminum to the soil...there has always been plenty!

YES!!!

ALUMINIUM is GOOD for your HEALTH!!!

And MONSANTO is our FRIEND!!!

And you, 'NOBLE' are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Odraca

User ID: 2444319
United States
10/02/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

This problem? Humans have been using the soil of the earth just fine for thousands of years, why is this now becoming a problem?
@NewsIChoose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1558282
United States
10/02/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question for noble..... Please explain to me what geoengineering is.

Also please check this website out... [link to www.weathermodification.com]

Looking forward to your unusually charming response.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2305839
Spain
10/02/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some shills here tink we are stuid. Contrails never develop so widely into making it a cloud and they are never long. NEVER! You shilloids either are too young and don't remember what normal contrails look like, or you are just a disinformer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516837

finally somebody who knows what the hell he is talking about. Yes, contrails NEVER hang around that long. NEVER, unless something else is mixed in with the fuel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2399064

Bingo. No secret flights needed.

The compounds are already mixed in at the refinery.

It is perfect.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble...Answer this

[link to www.cfr.org]

It was astounding to see how this thread was jumped upon by down-raters & debunkers from the second it was posted.

Makes you wonder why...

Because the bookmark I have is a search for "chemtrails". I see the new threads as they start. So? The only reason you "wonder" is because you are a paranoid lunatic. I'm not a "shill". I'm just someone who is concerned about the spread of ignorance...and someone who appreciates a good laugh.

Call me what you will...But It really doesn't matter what chemtards refer to me as...It just results in more laughter on my part.

I "downrate" a thread based on the content...and this thread is just plain stupid. I "debunk" where I see bunk...oh well.

Just think about it...When you make the french fries at Burger King, and you use XYZ grease to do so...would you correct an idiot who insisted publicly that Burger King uses ABC grease and not XYZ?! Of course you would tell them they are wrong!

I just happen to be educated in commercial aviation...and I know you people are wrong. the fact that you all think I'm paid to lie is just more evidence of the conspiracy nut's mental illness...nothing more.

Which makes it all that much MORE entertaining to push the buttons on you chemtards.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1558282

Changing the weather on a wide/global scale.

I don't care about any "geoengineering" link...

there is no evidence that the trails aren't contrails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some shills here tink we are stuid. Contrails never develop so widely into making it a cloud and they are never long. NEVER! You shilloids either are too young and don't remember what normal contrails look like, or you are just a disinformer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516837

finally somebody who knows what the hell he is talking about. Yes, contrails NEVER hang around that long. NEVER, unless something else is mixed in with the fuel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2399064

Bingo. No secret flights needed.

The compounds are already mixed in at the refinery.

It is perfect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2305839

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2484951
United Kingdom
10/02/2011 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK chemtrail-tards.

Lets say these chemical trails really exist.

To make that much vapour you would at least have to inject, lets say a gallon a minute, into the atmosphere. (because thats a whole load of contrail)

An average flight in the US or Europe must be around a couple of hours, so that 1x60x60x2 or 7200 gallons of "chemtrail" stuff.

So my question to you is, where the hell do they store this stuff on the aircraft. Thats a shit load of liquid to hide on any commercial aircraft, let alone a small twin engined Boeing or Airbus.

Over to you Chem-tardsrockon
brokenpuppet

United States
10/02/2011 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble...Answer this

[link to www.cfr.org]

Makes you wonder why...

It took me years to convince my mother that chemtrails were real and allot of the arguments she used were the same as the ones the debunkers here use.
She finally (after i gave up talking about it for a year) called me one day and reluctantly told me what she had witnessed, a bright blue summer day, four planes going back and forth and making a "checkerboard sky" in under two hours(by noon) by the end of the day silver skies, not a spot of blue, hot and muggy and serious sinus congestion that night. But she would never dedicate a single key stroke to talking about it, seems to me you would have to be paid for that kind of conviction, deniers simply don't care, they will laugh at you sure, but why argue unless you have something at stake. My mom later confessed she simply couldn't wrap her head around the idea that anyone would do such a thing and didn't want to look into it at all.

So ya

paid shills
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

This problem? Humans have been using the soil of the earth just fine for thousands of years, why is this now becoming a problem?

Just fine huh?

With heavy use of fertilizers and other chemicals.

Who says it's a problem? It's just that the more aluminum resistant the seed, the more likely it won't fail.

And as nutrients that the plants use are removed from the soil over the years...the aluminum tends to be more and more of a problem because it's more concentrated. Monsanto just doesn't want it to BECOME a "major" problem over time.

I found this quote:

Aluminum is all around us, all soils contain it. Some soils have more than others. Soil acids make it mobile and if enough is in the root zone, plants are seriously inhibited if not killed. Plants that are tolerant to aluminum can grow in more acid soils with higher concentrations of aluminum. So this tells you the commercial aspect that Monsanto is trying to exploit.

But the rub is... Modern farming methods tend to make aluminum go into solution in the soil and can concentrate it to a level that is seriously bad news to plants. Read about the San Joaquin valley and the effect of many years of irrigation to support commercial farming. There are toxic ponds laden with metals like selenium that are deadly enough to kill birds that land.

So from my perspective, Monsanto is well within reason to look for aluminum tolerance. After all, we can't let modern exploitative agriculture go down the tubes.

Some very good points...indeed...wouldn't you agree?
RoXY  (OP)

Netherlands
10/02/2011 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Noble, no matter how hard you try to push this thread to the next page, your scheme won't work with me.

I just post all the vids & links again on page 8.

feedtroll
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble...Answer this

[link to www.cfr.org]

Makes you wonder why...

It took me years to convince my mother that chemtrails were real and allot of the arguments she used were the same as the ones the debunkers here use.
She finally (after i gave up talking about it for a year) called me one day and reluctantly told me what she had witnessed, a bright blue summer day, four planes going back and forth and making a "checkerboard sky" in under two hours(by noon) by the end of the day silver skies, not a spot of blue, hot and muggy and serious sinus congestion that night. But she would never dedicate a single key stroke to talking about it, seems to me you would have to be paid for that kind of conviction, deniers simply don't care, they will laugh at you sure, but why argue unless you have something at stake. My mom later confessed she simply couldn't wrap her head around the idea that anyone would do such a thing and didn't want to look into it at all.

So ya

paid shills

yet, there isn't ANY evidence that what your mother saw wasn't persistent spreading contrails.

Congratulations, you have lied enough to your mother to make her a chemtard. You should be so proud!

Then again, she probably told you that so you would stop whining about it to her...
brokenpuppet

United States
10/02/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1558282

Changing the weather on a wide/global scale.

I don't care about any "geoengineering" link...

there is no evidence that the trails aren't contrails.

Do you have the funds to rent a jet, fly through a trail and do atmospheric testing, hire a highly credible independent science lab and publish results to the masses?

No one here can

maybe your employer can :)

Seriously, does your whole argument hinge on that?

Your like a blind man screaming the sky in purple because no one can show you the color blue!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488528
United States
10/02/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

We are so screwed
 Quoting: mrroy

You are owned by your own ignorance and paranoia.

Chemtrails are an urban legend...nothing more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1525278

FUCKING SHILL FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2011 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Noble, no matter how hard you try to push this thread to the next page, your scheme won't work with me.

I just post all the vids & links again on page 8.

feedtroll

Push it to the next page?!? Why would I want to do any such thing?! I don't care WHAT videos or links you post!

What "scheme"?! See, this is what I mean...you are a paranoid NUTCASE! I have no "scheme"! I'm replying to questions and posts!

Do whatever ye fuck you WANT to with your videos and links! I couldn't care fucking LESS!

You really are crazy!
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
10/02/2011 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488528
United States
10/02/2011 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble...Answer this

[link to www.cfr.org]

Makes you wonder why...

So ya

paid shills

yet, there isn't ANY evidence that what your mother saw wasn't persistent spreading contrails.

Congratulations, you have lied enough to your mother to make her a chemtard. You should be so proud!

Then again, she probably told you that so you would stop whining about it to her...
I WORKED IN THE AIRCRAFT BUSINESS MOST OF MY LIFE!!
CONTRAILS DISIPATE WITHIN ONE MINUTE, THEY DON'T SPREAD BECAUSE THEY ARE WATER VAPOR IDIOT!!!

GLP