Sky Prophecies of October and November and the MASONIC Twin Pillars

Faithful and Truth
User ID: 1555208
United States
10/03/2011 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sky Prophecies of October and November and the MASONIC Twin Pillars

Uncle Mikey, Im smiling from ear to ear. Ive been fascinated with your knowledge from day one. Im hoping that you are registered at my blog so we can always stay in touch.

Yes, its regarding DNA too and the making of a God Man and a new leader. He will have the Thrice Greatest triple Helix DNA and be the rebirth of Hermes Trismegestus.

This will be the greatest event in the history of earth and we are about to witness it

I know too much about the Esoteric to disregard these great prophecies and line up in the stars right now

It also began on this day, Esoteric Templars world wide were overjoyed, so were the Illuminati

:chartsam::moonfeet::snakecross:
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

I had a dream Apollo

Sat may 21, 2011

Dream

I was pregnant without knowing and secretly went into labor without anyone knowing.. I was shocked about it myself, because I had no pain , just slight cramps.

I gave birth to a baby lion kitten. This lion grew fast, and in a few days time he changed and was now a full grown young man (Emmanuel).

He was super smart, and so much more advanced than anyone here on earth, the pure definition of devine love rediating from Him.

He would be leader of mankind. He is the manchild, a young boy , growing fast having a superior knowledge well beyond his years and beyond earthly men even ,

super advanced and the embodiment of devine love. India gave gifts of gold to me for giving birth to this child. EMANUEL(God is with us) To bring back ADAM ? Emanuel Solomon Eliakim (God will establish)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1555208

Here's good dream for you Appollo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1501755

Thats beautiful ! May I have your permission to qoute it in a next blog of mine?

Heres the verse thats on my personal page in my blogsite

***FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN.

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder,

and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end,

upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it,

and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore….

sure why not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
10/03/2011 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, take a look at this picture. See the two hands? See the 3-fingered hands inside the 5-fingered hands? What is that, do you know? I have experienced this, very lucidly. Do you know what it represents?

:Thanaton:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1912943
United States
Report Abusive Post
Your prophecies will go down the drain just like all the other ones posted here, lol. Don't you people pay attention?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1247165
United States
Report Abusive Post
:yom23:

Note From Apollo: The deepest Mystery of the Two Pillars is even a hidden mystery and unexplained even to initiates of the lodge

As a Astro Theologian I wanted to show you the finale that began end of September.

This year we will have a profound new moon and the Sun and Moon beside eachother . They blend into ONE from our perspective and the sun covers the light of the moon.

This is likened to the Middle Pillar which contains the Tipareth or realm of the Sun God.

-Apollo

Masonic Definition of the two pillars

“These were the names [Jachin and Boaz] of the two pillars cast from brass set up on the porch of King Solomon’s Temple. They were eighteen cubits in height and beautifully ornamented with wreaths of chainwork, nets, and pomegranates. On the top of each pillar was a large bowl – now erroneously called a ball or globe – one of the bowls probably containing fire and the other water. The celestial globe (originally the bowl of fire), surmounting the right-hand column (Jachin), symbolized the divine man; the terrestrial globe (the bowl of water), surmounting the left-hand column (Boaz), signified the earthly man.

:tracingboard:

These two pillars respectively connote also the active and the passive expressions of Divine Energy, the sun and the moon, sulphur and salt, good and bad, light and darkness. Between them is the door leading into the House of God, and standing thus at the gates of Sanctuary they are a reminder that Jehovah is both an androgynous and an anthropomorphic deity. As two parallel columns they denote the zodiacal signs of Cancer and Capricorn, which were formerly placed in the chamber of initiation to represent birth and death – the extremes of physical life. They accordingly signify the summer and the winter solstices, now known to Freemasons under the comparatively modern appellation of the ‘two St. Johns.’” 4

Regarding the Planets that have left Virgo, Sun is in Libra by November 11,

Libra is halfway between Cancer and Capricorn which the Two Parallel columns represent..

:11111111:

Amazing as always Apollo. Thank you
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 2164114
United States
10/03/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your prophecies will go down the drain just like all the other ones posted here, lol. Don't you people pay attention?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1912943

Im too well trained and I know it come true.

The King the world has always wanted is here.

The signs are all there
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

The signs are all there

APOLLO, see my reply above!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, take a look at this picture. See the two hands? See the 3-fingered hands inside the 5-fingered hands? What is that, do you know? I have experienced this, very lucidly. Do you know what it represents?

Quoting: SickScent

Hello Friend

It would probaly be the three fingers of

Shefa_TalShefa_Tal

Actually its similiar to how Spock on Star Trek puts his fingers, the thumb is one and the other four are put together.

The Fingers equate to the value of YHVH.

The fingers when positioned correctly equate to the value of YHWH:

the Book of Numbers:

“The Lord bless and keep you.
The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

The signs are all there

APOLLO, see my reply above!

Its also related to the Hebrew letter Shin. Ill upload a picture and show you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2106950
United States
10/03/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

The signs are all there

Who is this king?

Does humanity have slave itself to another false king? Or can they individually realize who they are under their skins, into their flesh and bones?

Spirit, light and darkness aka the void
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Friend

Shefa_TalShefa_Tal

Actually its similiar to how Spock on Star Trek puts his fingers, the thumb is one and the other four are put together.

the Book of Numbers:

I did a few experiences, where I experienced myself as a physical being prior to incarnating on earth as a human. I became a 3 fingered alien every time I tried it. (This is quite the experience by the way. The ramifications of what it does to you when you experience something other than being human, is profound to say the least)

Anyway, when I experienced myself being 'other', I was the other. In other words, I was looking out through the eyes of the other. Since there was no mirror, I brought up my hands to look at them.

They were the exact same shape as those hands above. Fuck, I can still feel what it felt like having those fingers when I moved them around. The flexibility of them...the thicker flesh...not like our hands at all.
Helios
User ID: 2581370
United States
10/03/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This person is doing. This not for. Any selfish. Gain. But four the goodness. Of all humanity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
This person is doing. This not for. Any selfish. Gain. But four the goodness. Of all humanity.
 Quoting: Helios 2581370

"This person" as being Apollo Illuminaughty?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2585783
United States
10/03/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw helios is the only one i see here making true progress
keep up the good work brother the answer will come

you are the master of the universe
the trinity is such mind body spirit and mastering these

the 4 elements earth water air and fire would be my suggestion for you to master

know them completely and know thy self

but dont take my word for it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2556910

That's because not all who watch make themselves known. I have no need to express myself at all on these boards, only the need to learn, and transform. In due time people, my transformation will be complete.
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
10/03/2011 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo I PM'nd you.
:kitten on fence:
mystic warrior
United States
10/03/2011 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the. Change that is occurring
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: mystic warrior 2581370

What change is that? Can you be specific in how you are accomplishing it? What have you done to influence the environment we are in?

Are you claiming to be the Nobody? The One? YAY! We have number 29! Write it down, Mystic Warrior is number 29!
vesper
United States
10/03/2011 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

What change is that? Can you be specific in how you are accomplishing it? What have you done to influence the environment we are in?

Are you claiming to be the Nobody! The One! YAY! We have number 29! Write it down, Mystic Warrior is number 29!

My Intent. In a nutshell. I have mastered. Intent b...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Friend

Shefa_TalShefa_Tal

the Book of Numbers:

I did a few experiences, where I experienced myself as a physical being prior to incarnating on earth as a human. I became a 3 fingered alien every time I tried it. (This is quite the experience by the way. The ramifications of what it does to you when you experience something other than being human, is profound to say the least)

Anyway, when I experienced myself being 'other', I was the other. In other words, I was looking out through the eyes of the other. Since there was no mirror, I brought up my hands to look at them.

They were the exact same shape as those hands above. Fuck, I can still feel what it felt like having those fingers when I moved them around. The flexibility of them...the thicker flesh...not like our hands at all.

Friend, yes ! Did you know Star Trek is based on true mythologies and the Vulcan star?

Also a race of beings probaly did have three fingers.

There is a Jewish background behind Spock, his three fingers were probaly reminiscent of alien Gods

:shin:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you claiming to be the Nobody? The One? YAY! We have number 29! Write it down, Mystic Warrior is number 29!

I think everyone wants to be the one. Even You Sickscent! Do you count yourself as number 30?

Apollo is turning everyone into Jesus! Hallelujah my brother!

chucklehf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2577242
Germany
10/03/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

Why don't you stop this Charade and start teaching some real spiritual values? This is unimportant nonsense which leads nowhere, and you know it. Your listeners would appreciate it.

I suggest you take psylocybin or ayahuasca in a natural shamanic environment, dig to the core of yourself by destroying your ego. Then you have the chance to receive true valuable information and see the world as it really is. Magical, but not mystical. Secrecy is not what the creator intended. You see it when you look to nature - it's all there before our eyes. Pure true magic.

Reconsider your side... Phony or Real, Deceiver or Receiver
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you claiming to be the Nobody! The One! YAY! We have number 29! Write it down, Mystic Warrior is number 29!

Quoting: vesper 2581370

gaah lol You snuck in on me, Vesper!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Friend

Shefa_TalShefa_Tal

the Book of Numbers:

Friend, yes ! Did you know Star Trek is based on true mythologies and the Vulcan star?

Also a race of beings probaly did have three fingers.

There is a Jewish background behind Spock, his three fingers were probaly reminiscent of alien Gods

:shin:

...man, that's freaky. That's it...those fingers. Imagining them being joined, and it is what it was that I experienced to a "T".

Why do you always bring up shit that I have experienced?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think everyone wants to be the one. Even You Sickscent! Do you count yourself as number 30?

Apollo is turning everyone into Jesus! Hallelujah my brother!

chucklehf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2585783

I think it is natural to want to be 'the hero', and that is what the One represents. I think I want to be the One, without all the shit he's had to go through. chuckle Or, say once in the afterglow, when all the struggle is over, it would be nice. But, I wouldn't say that from an ego side...more from an accomplishment way, but not residing in pride. Maybe like helping a friend out, and the appreciation is the reward, because that makes both feel better.
Helios
United States
10/03/2011 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: vesper 2581370

gaah lol You snuck in on me, Vesper!

I have a habit. Of don't that. LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
But, I wouldn't say that from an ego side...more from an accomplishment way, but not residing in pride. Maybe like helping a friend out, and the appreciation is the reward, because that makes both feel better.

I went through all that. I was once just a regular kid...trying to make it past 21 without getting killed or locked up in the process.

Somehow i started getting into all this spritual stuff, and found myself defeating my ego. Once I did that, I learned compassion for my fellow human. Even people I dont know, I love as my brothers. even if i dont like them.

It's strange, but I feel that's how it was meant to be. maybe there was a misinterpretation in the translation and love your enemies was meant to be love your rival. How can there be a contradiction in the scripture, when God teaches you to destroy your enemies but then he returns to contradict himself. Idk, i guess it's just something to think about. Maybe God really does just want us to love our enemies, even when they attempt to destroy us.

but who knows...??
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
But, I wouldn't say that from an ego side...more from an accomplishment way, but not residing in pride. Maybe like helping a friend out, and the appreciation is the reward, because that makes both feel better.

I went through all that. I was once just a regular kid...trying to make it past 21 without getting killed or locked up in the process.

Somehow i started getting into all this spritual stuff, and found myself defeating my ego. Once I did that, I learned compassion for my fellow human. Even people I dont know, I love as my brothers. even if i dont like them.

It's strange, but I feel that's how it was meant to be. maybe there was a misinterpretation in the translation and love your enemies was meant to be love your rival. How can there be a contradiction in the scripture, when God teaches you to destroy your enemies but then he returns to contradict himself. Idk, i guess it's just something to think about. Maybe God really does just want us to love our enemies, even when they attempt to destroy us.

but who knows...??

I am with you 100%. I had a bad temper growing up. Never thought I would live to 21. When I did, I was surprised. lol

I didn't settle down until I was 30. Didn't give a shit about college, but graduated from college anyway. Spent time traveling cross the country for about 5 years.

I feel the same way you do now...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

but who knows...??

I realized I rambled about something other than the quote i used. What I meant to say was, at one point I chose to sacrifice myself. My free time, and my well being, because I can see that our way of life is about to change. So I made the sacrifice in hopes that one day I might learn the truth, and use it to bring my brother's and sister's out of darkness. The main goal I have in life, is to one day get a glimpse at the glory that is god. To me, just the knowledge/confirmation that the Holy One exists is enough for me to die happy. Even if I don't make it to Heaven this time around, Just the knowledge of being 100% sure that God is real by having seen it with my own eyes, would be enough to tide me over in hell, for 1000 years, to get another shot at being one with the holy father.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am with you 100%. I had a bad temper growing up. Never thought I would live to 21. When I did, I was surprised. lol

I didn't settle down until I was 30. Didn't give a shit about college, but graduated from college anyway. Spent time traveling cross the country for about 5 years.

we should all thank apollo, for leading us all in the right direction. Even if no one is confirmed as being the Christ incarnate, at least many of us have found a purpose for living. To better ourselves, through each step we take in life, and together...we can make the world a better place.

Ha, sounds cheesy I know, but that is the nature of my transformation. Once I used to only care about bitches, and money, and sex, and getting fucked up....but now, i have love for all my friends, and all my fellow human beings. And maybe one day, ill leave my mark on the world...for the better.

Much love to all
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

we should all thank apollo, for leading us all in the right direction. Even if no one is confirmed as being the Christ incarnate, at least many of us have found a purpose for living. To better ourselves, through each step we take in life, and together...we can make the world a better place.

Ha, sounds cheesy I know, but that is the nature of my transformation. Once I used to only care about bitches, and money, and sex, and getting fucked up....but now, i have love for all my friends, and all my fellow human beings. And maybe one day, ill leave my mark on the world...for the better.

Much love to all

lmao...guess that what happens when you grow up. Start leaving all that behind. And I mean that spiritually, BTW, though you can take it both ways. (get your mind out of the gutter)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2011 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much love to all

lmao...guess that what happens when you grow up. Start leaving all that behind. And I mean that spiritually, BTW, though you can take it both ways. (get your mind out of the gutter)

Yea, the only thing is Im still Young! shit...just a few days ago I turned 23! Dont get me wrong, I still love bitches and partying....I just found a deeper meaning in life. Now, this wasn't all due to Apollo, but Apollo's posts just turned the flame of passion into a roaring FIRE.
I wanted to become enlightened before ever getting on GLP, it started for me at a young age...17 maybe. But just now, have I learned the error of my previous ways. And just now, have I found happiness in living, no matter the situation.

GLP