Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Trail of Guns, Death, and Invasion Leads To Barack Obama
[link to www.alipac.us]
by William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
www.ALIPAC.us

October 5, 2011

It's official. Republicans in Congress are now calling for the Department of Justice to appoint special counsel to further investigate the Gunwalker Fast and Furious scandal after explosive new evidence shows that Obama's appointee Eric Holder lied to Congress about his knowledge of the scandal.

The administration of Barack Obama has been caught using our tax monies and at least four different federal law enforcement agencies to provide thousands of assault rifles and possibly grenades to the murderous criminal syndicates in Mexico. They are invading America with an army of illegal immigrants carrying vast amounts of cocaine and methamphetamine for sale to American youths.

White House and Department of Justice employees are now shouting and screaming at reporters inquiring about the latest findings in these scandals. Those sounds of screams should be music to the ears of Americans seeking justice because in my past experience it shows that the Obama administration is finally cracking up.

The screaming sounds mean that an entrenched established order is about to fall. No screaming? No fall. The screaming starts just before the walls come down.

Screaming and shouting is exactly what CBS News investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson has heard from Obama administration employees lately according to her comments on the Laura Ingraham Radio Show on October 4, 2011. Sharyl Attkisson has been covering the Fast and Furious scandal since the beginning, and has been true to the appropriate model role of the media in a Republic. While the Obama administration can rely on the bias and silence of the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, and many others, Attkisson has continued to investigate and report on this scandal that affects every American.

Attkisson has merely sought comment from DOJ and the White House on the recent revelations that seem to indicate that US Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about the Gunwalker scandal while under oath!

On May 3, 2011, Eric Holder, under oath, told a Congressional Judiciary Committee hearing that was investigating this scandal that he was not familiar with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives program known as Fast and Furious until about April, 2011.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks," Holder testified.

While numerous other items of evidence indicate that top administrators inside Holder's "Department of Injustice" know about the Fast and Furious operations, there was no solid evidence linking Obama's main man Holder until this week!

Fox News is reporting that a newly discovered memo dated July, 2010, shows Michael Walther, Director of the National Drug Intelligence Center, told Eric Holder that the Fast and Furious operatives "are responsible for the purchase of 1,500 firearms that were then supplied to the Mexican drug trafficking cartels."

House Judiciary Committee Chairman, Congressman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, has written a letter to Obama demanding the Special Counsel be appointed for the investigation indicating that, "Other documents also indicate that Holder began receiving weekly briefings on the program from the National Drug Intelligence Center 'beginning, at the latest, on July 5, 2010.'"

So now Obama's appointed Attorney General Eric Holder has been caught lying to Congress and lying to the public, right in the middle of this scandal.

We know that the Fast and Furious scandal and the trail of guns, death, and invasion of US States leads right back to Barack Obama for several reasons.

One, we now have proof Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder has known about this scandal and has lied to protect himself and Obama.

Two, we know that the Fast and Furious Gunwalker scandal was funded with taxpayer 2009 stimulus monies used for paying the officers and operatives, and to buy the guns, and that these monies are carefully controlled by the Obama administration.

Three, we know for a fact due to sworn testimony from federal agents that several Executive Branch agencies under Barack Obama's control conducted the Fast and Furious scandal including DOJ, CIA, DEA, DHS, IRS, FBI, and ATF. Clearly the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, and the White House would have to be deeply involved for such an elaborate conspiracy that included so many coordinated agencies.

Four, according to testimony to Congress from William Newell, former ATF special agent-in-charge in the Phoenix area, he "...discussed the operation with the national security director for North America, Kevin O'Reilly,” on a regular basis by email.

Agent Newell's testimony led congressional investigators to more discoveries regarding White House involvement in Fast and Furious.

On September 9, 2011, the Los Angeles Times sheepishly reported that while White House officials claimed, "no one at the White House knew about the investigative tactics being used in the operation, let alone any decision to let guns walk." Now new evidence proves this denial was a lie!

The email trail of agent reports on the Fast and Furious Gunwalker scandal to the White House now lead to Obama's senior National Security official Kevin O'Reilly, Obama's senior Latin American Advisor Dan Restrepo, and Obama's national security advisor Greg Gatjanis.

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 10/05/2011 09:43 PM
Sky Pilot  (OP)

User ID: 982390
United States
10/05/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Trail of Guns, Death, and Invasion Leads To Barack Obama
bump
UcDat

User ID: 1523583
Canada
10/05/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Sky Pilot

I'll see your bump and raise you a Karma pin

hope you'll forgive me this plug for those who dont want to read the op get the details from this youtuber.
[link to www.youtube.com]

found this when I went to post it

Glp dont forget a 5 and +k for a great OP

Last Edited by UcDat on 10/05/2011 09:21 PM
'Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?' The soul answered and said, 'What binds me has been slain, and what surrounds me has been overcome, and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died. In a [world] I was released from a world, [and] in a type from a heavenly type, and (from) the fetter of oblivion which is transient. From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2697637
United States
10/05/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
All because these liberal Nazis want to take your right to bear arms away.
JOHN PAUL
User ID: 2146636
United States
10/05/2011 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the house of cards start to fall...what about eric holden he not only knew but lied under oath..
UcDat

Canada
10/05/2011 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the house of cards start to fall...what about eric holden he not only knew but lied under oath..
 Quoting: JOHN PAUL 2146636

yep caught red handed lying to congress

the Obama team is nothing but win
'Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?' The soul answered and said, 'What binds me has been slain, and what surrounds me has been overcome, and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died. In a [world] I was released from a world, [and] in a type from a heavenly type, and (from) the fetter of oblivion which is transient. From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.'
WizzleDizzle

User ID: 2461103
United States
10/05/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Business as usual ... ugh
3000 survival books, manuals, guides and more in one place! [link to www.armageddononline.org]
Your source for disaster news, preparedness, survival, future scenarios and more!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1559964
United States
10/05/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
gwdance
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
:dubya:
justwatching

User ID: 2726220
United States
10/05/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
its all the "chicago way"
MARTIAL LAW

User ID: 1707881
United States
10/05/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping this is his watergate...as it would bring down more traitors with him...eric holder, janet the dike, etc.

But so far he's gotten away with birth certificate fraud, social security fraud, unconstitutional wars/invasions, etc.
:martiallaw4:

“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.”

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. ~9/11 Was An Inside Job!
MainstreetAmerican

User ID: 1181372
United States
10/05/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.alipac.us]

by William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
www.ALIPAC.us

October 5, 2011

They are invading America with an army of illegal immigrants carrying vast amounts of cocaine and methamphetamine for sale to American youths.
 Quoting: Sky Pilot

There it is right there...
Turn the circus off, or at least know you're watching one...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ogrrrhillary
LoVeLiGHT420

User ID: 2313423
United States
10/05/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: New Evidence Reveals Extensive White House Complicity in Fast and Furious - Calls for independent investigation

In the ongoing coverup surrounding what has become known as "Fast & Furious" new documents have been released by the Obama administration to the Congressional investigation. The documents show ongoing communication between then-ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office Bill Newell – who led Fast and Furious – and then-White House National Security Staffer Kevin O’Reilly. Email evidence also show the two also discussed the matter over the phone. Due to such direct and detailed communication between the local ATF manager in Phoenix and a White House national security member has raised serious questions among the Congressional members investigating the scandal involving the ATF supplying Mexican cartel members with arms in a scandal reminiscent of the Iran Contra scandal. Bill Newell has previously stated that he and and O'Reilly are long time friends.

See the documents and read more: [link to djosiris.blogspot.com]
To visit my blog just search:
VILE: Vatican Illuminati Lies Exposed

"What we do in life ripples in eternity." ~ Marcus Aureliu
If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. -Epictetus
LoVeLiGHT420

United States
10/05/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This so-called drug war in Mexico is ran by the Zetas and other members trained by the US School of the Americas supplied with weapons by the now public DHS/ATF Fast and Furious program to drive immigrants north into the US. The mass death and public FEAR generated with bags of heads dumped in public places and public hanging of bodies from bridges is meant to move people north into the USA. Perry supports this and wants to send troops to cause more war.

Put the troops on the border. Fence. Machine guns. Landmines. Mote. Nuke it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2456118

This flustercluck is not an accident. It's only staged to look like a mistake. Maricopa and Pima County sheriffs are bought off. The ATF was trusting the untrustable. Because it's McCain's state and it used to be Napolitano's state.

I urge you to take it as it is: the powers that be aren't accidentally losing this stuff, they are giving it away. They are liquidating their stock down to Mexico. And from then in probably follows the trail all the way down to Nicaragua where Bush Jr has recently bought property. That way, in less than 7 years, when US inflation is quadrupling costs, so a dollar spends like a quarter, there will be little Jonestown-esque plantations of people who got away.

Ideally speaking that is their plan. On paper it works. In practice, remember what happens to little cults of super happy people -- they all fall down because they deny the ugly in human nature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2458567

If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. -Epictetus
LoVeLiGHT420

United States
10/05/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama evades ‘Fast and Furious’ questions from Latino media
[link to dailycaller.com]

“We’re working very hard to have a much more effective interdiction effort … we are checking southbound transit … to capture illegal guns, illegal cash transfers to cartels,”

“It is something we’ve been building … it’s not yet finished, and there’s more work to do.”

shitstream
 Quoting: LoVeLiGHT420

‘Fast and Furious’ scandal has Obama administration in full cover-up mode
[link to dailycaller.com]

The lead prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Arizona, Emory Hurley, initially sought to cover up the fact that at least two illegal “Fast and Furious” guns were found at the murder scene of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry

Eric Holder caught lying to Darrell Issa , commits Perjury - Operation Gun Runner Fast and Furious

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Rep. Issa on 'Fast & Furious': We're Being Gamed By Obama Administration

LoVeLiGHT420

United States
10/05/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
BATF, Attorney General, and President -- accomplices to MURDER.

Thanks to Stars-and-Bars for posting this video in his thread: Thread: Fast and Furious: Americans targeted by guns given to Zetas and Aliens by BATF

michelle-obama-f

GLP Angel

User ID: 1004282
United States
10/05/2011 09:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
bumppigchef
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1014983
United States
10/05/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WizzleDizzle

Business as usual ... ugh

Please, pull the rug before they can seep it under!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076085
United States
Report Abusive Post
The big problem is that Obama now will do anything he can to keep his office. That means he will become a very dangerous man with nuke codes at his finger tips. This on top of everything else that is happening in this country and in the middle east, europe, china, pakistan, iran, iraq, afghanstan and korea (to name a few) could make for some big problems in the very near future.

In my humble opinion.

Omegaman
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I was excited. I meant before they can "sweep" it under.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1278256
United States
10/05/2011 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
BATF, Attorney General, and President -- accomplices to MURDER.

Thanks to Stars-and-Bars for posting this video in his thread: Thread: Fast and Furious: Americans targeted by guns given to Zetas and Aliens by BATF

:michelle-obama-f:

That pic is the "who's who" on where do you start and stop? It covers everything, props for whoever did the pic!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2011 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The big problem is that Obama now will do anything he can to keep his office. That means he will become a very dangerous man with nuke codes at his finger tips. This on top of everything else that is happening in this country and in the middle east, europe, china, pakistan, iran, iraq, afghanstan and korea (to name a few) could make for some big problems in the very near future.

In my humble opinion.

Omegaman
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076085

I believe you to be right about that! Not only him but those who stand to fall behind him!
This should be on front pages, and its not "really". Almost like its being mentioned only to condition. Gotta hit this one fast & furious!!!
shabutie

User ID: 2604010
United States
10/05/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same thing over and over again.
If it wasn't Obama it'd be Clinton, if it wasn't Clinton it'd be McCain.. etc.. etc..
Sky Pilot  (OP)

User ID: 2739142
United States
10/05/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping this is his watergate...as it would bring down more traitors with him...eric holder, janet the dike, etc.

But so far he's gotten away with birth certificate fraud, social security fraud, unconstitutional wars/invasions, etc.
 Quoting: MARTIAL LAW

I'm with you. Hoping for Change.

I believe that Obama was put into office for the purpose of destroying this once great country. If that is the case, he is doing a great job of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392695
United States
10/05/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 1158998
United States
10/05/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arming the Reconquista. If it weren't such a simpleminded plan... tax the americans - supply the gangs

Its amazing it worked at all. How many guns???

Who could do it except the US govt. Obama Crime Syndicate Inc.
ruxpin

User ID: 1420924
United States
10/05/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look, these people are above us. They are not obligated to tell the truth. Nor are they obligated to abide by the law or follow rules. Who is going to hold them accountable? First of all, they look out for their own.

The last federal politician to go to prison was James Trafficant and the only reason they sent him up is because he was a threat and was going to expose people.

Was Rolland Burris held accountable? Hell no. He had bundles of kick-back cash in his freezer and not a fuckin' thing happened because of it. He is the classic Chicago-style politician; on the take, crooked and arrogant. When he was asked to step down he said, "no". You know why? Because in his mind he was thinking, "Fuck you guys, you're all on the take including the President and if you want to call ME out, I'll call you you out!"

Another example; when is the last time a congressman, representative or senator was busted for DUI? Are you serious? All of those fuckers are borderline alcoholics yet they never get a DUI. Please. I know the score.

Seriously, if Washington DC "disappeared" tomorrow, I would not shed one tear. Those assholes fail at their job year after year and are never held accountable. They get raises and continue to draw salaries until they die. They are rewarded for shitty work. I'd really like to see somebody with some balls take a few out. Expose their fraud, prosecute and send them up the river in a fucking blue-collar prison, among the general population. How good would that be? To see a crusty old corrupt politician taking it up the ass from Tyrone?
I only believe half of what I read and even half of that is bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548225
Thailand
10/05/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same thing over and over again.
If it wasn't Obama it'd be Clinton, if it wasn't Clinton it'd be McCain.. etc.. etc..
 Quoting: shabutie

Dont even put Obama and McCain in the same category. One fought for their country (McCain) the other fought their country (Obama).
Sky Pilot  (OP)

User ID: 2739142
United States
10/06/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Obama has been quoted as telling Sarah Brady of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence that he’s working behind the scenes to restrict gun ownership. And if cabinet level officials knew about Fast and Furious, you know that Obama knew as well and was part of the plan...

If it turns out that Obama knew about the operations — or endorsed them — that will be yet another impeachable offense Obama has committed."

------------------------------------------------

[link to island-adv.com]

Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) continues to peel back the layers of the U.S. inJustice Department’s conspiracy to send arms to Mexican drug dealers and use those gun sales as a pretext to impose stricter gun laws on the American people.

Grassley has told news agencies that high-ranking Justice Department officials were briefed on Operation Fast and Furious and Operation Gunrunner as early as October 2009. The two operations led to about 2,000 weapons crossing the border while agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives watched.

The operation came to light after ATF agent John Dodson blew the whistle following the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry on Dec. 14, 2010. Guns that ATF had let “walk” across the border were found at the scene of Terry’s murder. They’ve also turned up at other crime scenes and have been used in the escalating drug wars going on in Mexico.

While his top agents were busy sitting on their hands and videotaping the sale of large quantities of weapons to Mexican drug dealers in U.S. border States that were then taken illegally into Mexico, President Barack Obama was speechifying that America needed to toughen its gun laws to prevent illegal arms from going to Mexico. And it’s growing more likely that Obama’s Attorney General, the racist and virally anti-gun Eric Holder, probably knew about the practice — and, at the very least, should have known.

You’ll be hard-pressed to find two people more anti-gun than Obama and Holder. Obama has been quoted as telling Sarah Brady of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence that he’s working behind the scenes to restrict gun ownership.

The scandal grows closer to Holder — and by extension to Obama — with every layer Grassley peels away. If it turns out that Obama knew about the operations — or endorsed them — that will be yet another impeachable offense Obama has committed that a feckless Congress can ignore.
UcDat

Canada
10/06/2011 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP