Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 164,171
Pageviews Today: 304,657Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,339
03:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

**PIN** News Headline that was "SCRUBBED" from the internet last night. "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315838
United States
10/08/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
**PIN** News Headline that was "SCRUBBED" from the internet last night. "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"
You know what happened to the last feller that they told this to. ??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to bed at around 3:00AM last night and I parused the news before I called it a night. CNN had this headline and I was thinking WOW this is serious.Today I look and the story from CNN has been scrubbed and watered down like all the rest of the U.S. MSM. ! Also the headline in bold on CNN was "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"! they have removed the word "NOW" from the headline. Found the story in another country..........The Winds of War !?

The White House on Friday called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to "step down now," saying that the country is on a "dangerous path"

The White House also noted that these acts of violence took place just three days after the UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution calling for international human rights monitors in Syria in the face of brutal repression.

[link to english.cri.cn]
arosebyanyothername

User ID: 2311772
United States
10/08/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **PIN** News Headline that was "SCRUBBED" from the internet last night. "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
10/08/2011 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **PIN** News Headline that was "SCRUBBED" from the internet last night. "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"
You know what happened to the last feller that they told this to. ??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to bed at around 3:00AM last night and I parused the news before I called it a night. CNN had this headline and I was thinking WOW this is serious.Today I look and the story from CNN has been scrubbed and watered down like all the rest of the U.S. MSM. ! Also the headline in bold on CNN was "White House Calls on Syrian President to Step Down NOW"! they have removed the word "NOW" from the headline. Found the story in another country..........The Winds of War !?

The White House on Friday called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to "step down now," saying that the country is on a "dangerous path"

The White House also noted that these acts of violence took place just three days after the UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution calling for international human rights monitors in Syria in the face of brutal repression.

[link to english.cri.cn]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1315838

No screen shot? No 'snipping' tool? darn it.........
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
In wielding its veto on Tuesday, Russia said it feared the resolution could be used for military action against Syria. Russia, China and others have accused NATO of abusing UN resolutions on Libya to launch air attacks there this year.

[link to english.aljazeera.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1456179
United States
10/08/2011 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
News Flash: I call on the US president to step down.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to english.cri.cn]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I was viewing it through my Android mobile phone. It was there for sure, because I only have CNN and MSNBC news in my favorites for news.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The statement notes the violence comes three days after the United Nations Security Council failed to pass a resolution that threatened sanctions against Syria if it didn't stop attacking civilians. Russia and China on Tuesday vetoed the U.N. measure, which would have been the first legally binding Security Council resolution against Syria since the government crackdown began in March.

Read more: [link to www.kentucky.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do a little research around the net..............it is very obscure and not well circulated. Trying to find the whole statement from the Whitehouseeeeeee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 851544
United States
10/08/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1456179

clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here it is !!!!!!!! Statement from the U.S.

The statement from the Whte House press office read: “We condemn the assassination of Kurdish opposition leader Mishaal al-Tammo and the vicious and unprovoked assault against prominent opposition figure Riad Sayf in Syria. The United States strongly rejects violence directed against peaceful oppositionists wherever it occurs, and stands in solidarity with the courageous people of Syria who deserve their universal rights. These acts lay bare again that the Assad regime’s promises for dialogue and reform are hollow. Today’s attacks demonstrate the Syrian regime’s latest attempts to shut down peaceful opposition inside Syria. President Assad must step down now before taking his country further down this very dangerous path.

[link to www.politico.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Australia News

Headline:
US demands Syrian leader Assad steps down after killing of Kurd leader Meshaal Tamo

THE White House has called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to ''step down now," warning he was taking his country down a "very dangerous path."

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2906776
United Arab Emirates
10/08/2011 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1456179

ohappy
minkey53

User ID: 1457633
United Kingdom
10/08/2011 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana
WakeUp2nwo

User ID: 1113958
United Kingdom
10/08/2011 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up OP!
Please subscribe to my youtube channel
[link to www.youtube.com]
Sweet Crude

User ID: 2909465
United States
10/08/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to english.cri.cn]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I was viewing it through my Android mobile phone. It was there for sure, because I only have CNN and MSNBC news in my favorites for news.

Hah! You just gave up your libtardness!
rofl
Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
10/08/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
been on fox news for past two days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 961432
United States
10/08/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama just got the message mixed up in his brain, he thought they were saying "Occupy the Middle East and Africa and Asia".

lmao
Blockhead2

User ID: 1487567
United Kingdom
10/08/2011 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Talk is cheap.
Any political adviser, or politician can open up their gob and utter a few inanities these days.
Look at the non-event barking from Turkey in the past weeks!

yawnyawnyawn scratchingtounge

GLP