CHRISTIANS POST ANY PROPHETIC DREAMS VISIONS OF LATE HERE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2708589
United States
10/09/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
CHRISTIANS POST ANY PROPHETIC DREAMS VISIONS OF LATE HERE
Anyone else having any doom dreams or visions of late?

Post them here so we can try and make sense of them.

I haven't really had any dreams or visions lately except for the recurring dream about a UFO ET threat from the skies which I was having over and over a few months back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2950908
Morocco
10/09/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: CHRISTIANS POST ANY PROPHETIC DREAMS VISIONS OF LATE HERE
a friend of mine seen lot of dreams about a big tsunami hitting Morocco and other countries
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
a friend of mine seen lot of dreams about a big tsunami hitting Morocco and other countries
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2950908

Yes we were talking just today about all of the huge tsunamies that have happened in the past few years.

It makes that passage from the bible about the sea & waves roaring during the end times ring true.
Dr. know...

User ID: 1430060
United States
10/09/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
had a strange dream about 2 months ago.

dream...........
it was daytime and i was leaning up against a van watchings some birds eat grain off of the ground.

as i watched the birds eat, the daylight outside begin to dim until the the only light was on and surrounding the birds, like a spot light was shinning on them.

everything outside of the spotlight, on the birds, was pitch black.

then the spotlight went out with a dull thud. and it was pitch black.

strange dream. never had a dream like this before.
Dr. know...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

dream...........
it was daytime and i was leaning up against a van watchings some birds eat grain off of the ground.

as i watched the birds eat, the daylight outside begin to dim until the the only light was on and surrounding the birds, like a spot light was shinning on them.

Quoting: Dr. know...

Interesting. Could be a dream about food shortages and how only a select few in the enlightened countries such as the USA will be able to eat.

Do you remember how amny birds there were? Were they fat or skinny? Symbolism is very important to God as it is used many times in scripture to show a future event.

Thanks for sharing.
Dr. know...

United States
10/09/2011 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

dream...........

Interesting. Could be a dream about food shortages and how only a select few in the enlightened countries such as the USA will be able to eat.

Do you remember how amny birds there were? Were they fat or skinny? Symbolism is very important to God as it is used many times in scripture to show a future event.

Thanks for sharing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2708589

the birds were not skinny and there was about 15 of them. not so many. and the circle of light they were in was maybe
10 feet in diameter on the ground.

never related the dream to food shortage.

but when the round spot of light went out, it was sudden and absolute.
Dr. know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2960831
United Kingdom
10/09/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else having any doom dreams or visions of late?

Post them here so we can try and make sense of them.

I haven't really had any dreams or visions lately except for the recurring dream about a UFO ET threat from the skies which I was having over and over a few months back.

NO doom dreams have any significance in truth. Worth noting they are just dreams. I had doom dreams 20 years ago. They serve no purpose and are just a figment of your own night time creative ability
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491877
United States
10/09/2011 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
But "prophetic dreams and visions" are tools of the Devil.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1491877

ermm...no they aren't if given to a true born again Christian. Read your bible many visions given by god of future events to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2960378
United States
10/09/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

ermm...no they aren't if given to a true born again Christian. Read your bible many visions given by god of future events to come.

What superstitious nonsense! lmao
Dr. know...

United States
10/09/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2960378

Leonardo (di ser Piero) da Vinci had dreams and visions of things. were they superstitious nonsense as well?
Dr. know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2961549
United States
10/09/2011 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
dreamt of Jesus throwing up on a confederate flag. Not a clue on what that means.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2960378
United States
10/09/2011 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leonardo (di ser Piero) da Vinci had dreams and visions of things. were they superstitious nonsense as well?

lmao lmao
psychic demons
United States
10/09/2011 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

bibletard
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

bibletard
 Quoting: psychic demons 1491877

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Scoffertard.

lmao
Not of this World

User ID: 2188495
United States
10/09/2011 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible does show that some will have dreams. Some will even have the power to heal. If you are a true believer, you know that anything from scripture is GOOD.. and if its not in scripture then it comes from an UNHOLY source.
Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:27-58

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
-James 4:4

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-Galatians 6:7

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

Rev 13:9-10 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; (Betraying your family and friends) he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (Guns!) Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Not of this World

User ID: 2188495
United States
10/09/2011 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where do you live OP? Im thinking Christians should relocate outside of big cities, where demons dwell.
I dont know how any true believer can be comfortable around a den of wolves.
Things have been quiet lately.. I sense something on the horizon. One thing I know.. the Tropics are heating up again.. a truly LATE push for Hurricane season.
Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:27-58

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
-James 4:4

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-Galatians 6:7

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

Rev 13:9-10 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; (Betraying your family and friends) he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (Guns!) Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1624275
United States
10/09/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
waves and water

water and waves
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where do you live OP? Im thinking Christians should relocate outside of big cities, where demons dwell.
 Quoting: Not of this World

A big city unfortunately, but I'm stuck have elderly parents to look after.

No kidding about that demons dwell statement. Have gone up against it and thankfully was protected by God.
Generation Doom

User ID: 1801118
United States
10/09/2011 02:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't want to label this dream as prophetic, but it was interesting and unusual so I'll mention it here.

I had one of those vivid double wake up dreams, where you wake up in the dream before waking up in real life. In the dream I woke up and it was around 4am, but when I looked outside it was a bright sunny day, like it was the afternoon. I looked up into the sky and there was a cluster of 4 moons. I said to myself in the dream "Nothing like this has ever happened before. This is unreal." Then it ended.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't want to label this dream as prophetic, but it was interesting and unusual so I'll mention it here.

I had one of those vivid double wake up dreams, where you wake up in the dream before waking up in real life. In the dream I woke up and it was around 4am, but when I looked outside it was a bright sunny day, like it was the afternoon. I looked up into the sky and there was a cluster of 4 moons. I said to myself in the dream "Nothing like this has ever happened before. This is unreal." Then it ended.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

Doesn't that newly discovered red sun star have FOUR moons in orbit around it. They say it's headed in our direction too.

PLANET X - FOUND? (You Should Watch This)

Thread: PLANET X - FOUND? (You Should Watch This)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

bibletard

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Scoffertard.

lmao

you have no clue...and you have no way of knowing you have no clue.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2011 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

bibletard

Scoffertard.

lmao

I hope I don't know you in real life(I just might if you are who I think you might be), because I don't mean to hurt your feelings...and if it is you then you would tolerate my words because you would understand why I say the things I do.
hf
In that way, you would have a clue, after all.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

bibletard

Scoffertard.

lmao

I hope I don't know you in real life(I just might if you are who I think you might be), because I don't mean to hurt your feelings...and if it is you then you would tolerate my words because you would understand why I say the things I do.
hf
In that way, you would have a clue, after all.

And my name is? These 'I might know you' replies always intrique me.
Dr. know...

United States
10/09/2011 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao lmao

Afraid to dialog?

Just put up funny pics instead?

Are you an anonymous coward?
Dr. know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2961549
United States
10/09/2011 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
dreamt of Jesus taking a mighty dump on Wall street. any interpretations?
indian Elder
User ID: 2970751
United States
10/09/2011 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
My middle daughter just called me this am with a vivid dream she felt was important: she was near the east coast in a huge bldg. she thinks may have been either St. Patricks in NY or Cathedral in DC...she heard large clanging, like steel parts of automobile hitting outside, closely followed by an explosion. When she first heard noise, she sought cover "knowing" this was bad.

The difference between prophecy and fortune telling is that prophecy comes true. Joseph interpreted dreams for pharoah. I and two of my children often have dreams that happen. We are good Christians.
Pa resident1

User ID: 2784215
United States
10/09/2011 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2950908

Isn't morocco on the same side as the Canary Islands? When that Canary Island volcano blows it will produce a tsunami.
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2004376
United States
10/09/2011 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few nights ago...dreamt I went out to look at the full moon, all of the sudden its moving from one point in the sky to another, clouds formed in the sky creating symbols and the word Jesus. Then I saw what looked like a lesser moon, or maybe it was the moon at a much greater distance than it normally is.
Much of my family soon gathered and we headed indoors to safety. I remember thinking, wow this is right out of a 2012 movie scenario or something.

It may just be my imagination I'm sure but also I think God gives us some hints via dreams of what could be coming up the pipeline.
BCaudill77

User ID: 1543795
United States
10/09/2011 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream two nights ago of an earthquake in Oregon, followed by a wall of water. In the dream I am on a street talking to a lady in a green sweater. All of a sudden the earth starts shaking. Cars are being tossed around and the pavement starts cracking and lifts up. At this point my memory fails me but I do remember a cut scene of Water inundation of this small town.
This is atypical of my dreams. I dont usually have disaster dreams. I personally think it was just a dream and not a portent of whats to come but who knows?
Apathy builds walls that are only brought down by pain and suffering.
godwise

User ID: 2942658
United States
10/09/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, just had one this morning and it's a doozy, please see my post Disturbing dream or vision?

GLP