gus
User ID: 3728975
Brazil
10/20/2011 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Training my energy and actually making progress! :D
too much rudundant info out there

the quickiest way to raise your energy levels and consciousness is by abstaining from food, sex and sleep.

simple.

it's worthless to practice qi gong and then go home to have a steak and sleep with your wife. 95% of your energy goes down the drain.

sleeping is also detrimental. you may be a damn kung fu master, or an athlete, but if you still sleep 'relaxed' for several hours every day, a good portion of the energy attained with training is drained / consumed.

it's worthless to fast periodically if you still sleep too much and still indulge on sex.

physical exercises , for example, will cancel the damage that food does to the body, yet the major cultural belief for the practice of sports is that you must 'eat more and better'. Absolutely ridiculous... People live in contradiction.

Fitness cultivates energy. Food kills it.

and so on... many other examples can be given.

You need to conquer / control these 3 basic necessities with a 99% level of success. Conquering 1 or 2 does not suffice because each one of them leads to the other 2.

It's the only way out.
lovelyendeavor

User ID: 1537816
United States
10/20/2011 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

the quickiest way to raise your energy levels and consciousness is by abstaining from food, sex and sleep.

Quoting: gus 3728975

That is the easiest and simplest way that works for most people.

But... Not everyone has to get there through that way.

Just like how some people need to abstain from meat to reach higher levels, and some don't.
.o[ once was a lurker, like you. ]
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well first off, even if you do train your body to be able to handle very large surges of energy, there will still be a limit to it. You can still only handle surges below X amount, this is the same thing.

A naturally out flowing aura is too light and wispy to act as effective armor for one. And you waste a huge amount of energy if you just let it keep flowing out of you like that. A lot of it just burns away before you can use it. In addition to that, you're far easier to sense when your energy is pouring out everywhere, thus making stealth impossible. And I'm not sure if you've noticed but its kinda hard to see through a brightly colored aura :P

Compressing it solves all of those problems. You will still have a portion that flows out of you but its more like a fine mist than a raging waterfall.

as for your hand..... I'll have to think about that one for a bit. There must be some reason energy wants to flow out there or collect there.
 Quoting: Reiz

When I think of someone who has control over energy, I doubt their aura is "light and wispy". I highly doubt yours looks like powder puffs lol. I never thought of my aura as expending too much energy, just something I never worried about. Though compressing does make sense. I never thought to hide my energy that way. Maybe changing the signature and masking it as something else, but not inverting it. Well it was a surprising idea but inventive nonetheless.

And thanks for thinking about it. It is sooo confusing and odd. It just keeps progressing. Kind of something I never expected to happen. D: Guess I'll stay tuned then.
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
10/20/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uggg... another reason I want my powers is to be able to get as far away as possible from these wastes of space that call themselves my family.

I'm mostly blind, dropped out of university because I kept getting attacked by the "paranormal" and couldn't deal with the stress of it, don't have a job for the same reasons, and hold beliefs because of my experiences that my family writes off as simply crazy.

My ONLY hope for escape is to be able to fly and disown these worthless excuses for people more than I already have. With my eyes its not even like I can just run away and expect to make it on the streets or in the wild.

And these people have complete dominance over me. My "sister" decides to kick me out whenever I "act like an ass" or disrespect other members of my so-called "family". Doesn't matter what actually happened, any and all disrespect is met with by a crackdown. And its not like I can just hop in my own car and leave for my own home because I don't have any.

And yes she decided to just kick me out again for the weekend. Its amazing I haven't just beaten her fat bitch ass to death and run away myself despite the risks.

I am the failed child because I didn't conform to the "go to school, get a job, make lots of money" religion like they did. And frankly I doubt they're even capable of comprehending why. Oh yes, I've tried explaining some of this to them. Apparently I'm flat out wrong and should've just stayed in school.

UUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Some days I do want to just kill them.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well first off, even if you do train your body to be able to handle very large surges of energy, there will still be a limit to it. You can still only handle surges below X amount, this is the same thing.

A naturally out flowing aura is too light and wispy to act as effective armor for one. And you waste a huge amount of energy if you just let it keep flowing out of you like that. A lot of it just burns away before you can use it. In addition to that, you're far easier to sense when your energy is pouring out everywhere, thus making stealth impossible. And I'm not sure if you've noticed but its kinda hard to see through a brightly colored aura :P

Compressing it solves all of those problems. You will still have a portion that flows out of you but its more like a fine mist than a raging waterfall.

as for your hand..... I'll have to think about that one for a bit. There must be some reason energy wants to flow out there or collect there.

When I think of someone who has control over energy, I doubt their aura is "light and wispy". I highly doubt yours looks like powder puffs lol. I never thought of my aura as expending too much energy, just something I never worried about. Though compressing does make sense. I never thought to hide my energy that way. Maybe changing the signature and masking it as something else, but not inverting it. Well it was a surprising idea but inventive nonetheless.

And thanks for thinking about it. It is sooo confusing and odd. It just keeps progressing. Kind of something I never expected to happen. D: Guess I'll stay tuned then.
 Quoting: lovelyendeavor

well think about my wind tunnel example. Which is more powerful, a house fan or a bottle of compressed air?

your normal aura will always be wispy and light compared to the same aura compressed into a hard shell.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

simple.

it's worthless to practice qi gong and then go home to have a steak and sleep with your wife. 95% of your energy goes down the drain.

sleeping is also detrimental. you may be a damn kung fu master, or an athlete, but if you still sleep 'relaxed' for several hours every day, a good portion of the energy attained with training is drained / consumed.

it's worthless to fast periodically if you still sleep too much and still indulge on sex.

physical exercises , for example, will cancel the damage that food does to the body, yet the major cultural belief for the practice of sports is that you must 'eat more and better'. Absolutely ridiculous... People live in contradiction.

Fitness cultivates energy. Food kills it.

and so on... many other examples can be given.

You need to conquer / control these 3 basic necessities with a 99% level of success. Conquering 1 or 2 does not suffice because each one of them leads to the other 2.

It's the only way out.

Yeah well my experiences prove otherwise.

Xisuthros Rex

User ID: 908143
United States
10/20/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uggg... another reason I want my powers is to be able to get as far away as possible from these wastes of space that call themselves my family.

I'm mostly blind, dropped out of university because I kept getting attacked by the "paranormal" and couldn't deal with the stress of it, don't have a job for the same reasons, and hold beliefs because of my experiences that my family writes off as simply crazy.

My ONLY hope for escape is to be able to fly and disown these worthless excuses for people more than I already have. With my eyes its not even like I can just run away and expect to make it on the streets or in the wild.

And these people have complete dominance over me. My "sister" decides to kick me out whenever I "act like an ass" or disrespect other members of my so-called "family". Doesn't matter what actually happened, any and all disrespect is met with by a crackdown. And its not like I can just hop in my own car and leave for my own home because I don't have any.

And yes she decided to just kick me out again for the weekend. Its amazing I haven't just beaten her fat bitch ass to death and run away myself despite the risks.

I am the failed child because I didn't conform to the "go to school, get a job, make lots of money" religion like they did. And frankly I doubt they're even capable of comprehending why. Oh yes, I've tried explaining some of this to them. Apparently I'm flat out wrong and should've just stayed in school.

With your adeptness in energetics you should be able to do this: Blind fold yourself and will your second sight into use.

I had a friend in Akido who I helped to tap into the ocean of chi all around around us...

Through hard concentration he learned to see through the blindfold and move around everything with ease...he could even see behind himself.

Basically its the same sort of thing you are doing to astral travel. Willing the light organ of sight into being but at the same time retaining full bodily occupation, stacking the astral body right onto the physical. Co-planer being mode.

It ended when he decided to look again with his physical eye......but it doesn't necessarily have to....but you have to believe that it doesn't have to and have your mind sustain the paradox.
This is my day, there are many like it...but this one is mine.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
With your adeptness in energetics you should be able to do this: Blind fold yourself and will your second sight into use.

I had a friend in Akido who I helped to tap into the ocean of chi all around around us...

Through hard concentration he learned to see through the blindfold and move around everything with ease...he could even see behind himself.

Basically its the same sort of thing you are doing to astral travel. Willing the light organ of sight into being but at the same time retaining full bodily occupation, stacking the astral body right onto the physical. Co-planer being mode.

It ended when he decided to look again with his physical eye......but it doesn't necessarily have to....but you have to believe that it doesn't have to and have your mind sustain the paradox.
 Quoting: Xisuthros Rex

Yeah that's plan B, I've managed that a bit but kinda lost it when I fried my Chakra network. Its one of the things I'm working on regaining. I'm not too bad right now but nowhere near enough to have it substitute for my actual eyes yet, even in their current state.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of the kids I work with can do that, which kinda annoys me because he's only 14 and can do something I haven't pulled off yet. Granted its not like I practice it all that much, and being cooked to medium rare kinda contributed too.

I should stop being hard on myself and recognize that I'm still not fully recovered yet. Either way I know I can do it if I really practice.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha dude I "ran away" from my nerve wrecking family over a year ago and made a life for myself. Very ambitious, very dangerous for a naive pampered girl on her own. Refused to drop out of college and now back on track. I struggled for years in school because I kept getting attacked and nobody had the knowledge on how to prevent it from happening. Nobody knew what to do as more weird occurences continued to happen.

My parents were horribly controlling. But at least they understood what was happening, they never thought I was crazy just blessed/gifted. Luckily for me, if they didn't believe me that would have been the last straw lol.

You need to do something to make things settled in your life. Don't live like you're satisfied with the status quo!

I feel like I'm moving backwards with the whole money thing. I worked too hard to help other people and sacrifice, but I neglected myself. Now I'm trying to make money and be more "selfish" in the whole "you can't help others if you can't help yourself" attitude. Not sure if this is the wrong approach. : /
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Xisuthros Rex

Yeah that's plan B, I've managed that a bit but kinda lost it when I fried my Chakra network. Its one of the things I'm working on regaining. I'm not too bad right now but nowhere near enough to have it substitute for my actual eyes yet, even in their current state.

That wouldn't work with me, I'd see the energy through my eyelids. : / With the lights off nothing ever looks pitch black for me either.

I need to strengthen my sensing though. Has anyone ever played the game where they send energy in the shape of something geometric, and when that person (not in the same room/building) receives it they have to guess what it is? Great sender, could never sense for crap though lol.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha dude I "ran away" from my nerve wrecking family over a year ago and made a life for myself. Very ambitious, very dangerous for a naive pampered girl on her own. Refused to drop out of college and now back on track. I struggled for years in school because I kept getting attacked and nobody had the knowledge on how to prevent it from happening. Nobody knew what to do as more weird occurences continued to happen.

My parents were horribly controlling. But at least they understood what was happening, they never thought I was crazy just blessed/gifted. Luckily for me, if they didn't believe me that would have been the last straw lol.

You need to do something to make things settled in your life. Don't live like you're satisfied with the status quo!

I feel like I'm moving backwards with the whole money thing. I worked too hard to help other people and sacrifice, but I neglected myself. Now I'm trying to make money and be more "selfish" in the whole "you can't help others if you can't help yourself" attitude. Not sure if this is the wrong approach. : /

Well I'd be happy living in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere. I don't like money, I don't want to charge people in order to help them. And I certainly don't want to work a job that doesn't benefit me just to get the money to buy something that does.

I've completely emotionally disowned my family but still put on a thin act for them. Really I'm only here because they provide me food and shelter and because I'm not at a state where I can actually leae and likely survive out there on my own yet.

I admit I am shamelessly and remorselessly leeching off of them. Emotionally I see them as "assets".

I would've stayed in college if all the paranormal shit hadn't started in my life, and I'd probably be a happy sheep right now. But it did happen and I had to make the hard decisions to abandon my previous dreams and do what needed doing. Actually I like my new goals WAY better than my other ones so its not so bad :P

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/20/2011 11:04 PM

gus
User ID: 3728975
Brazil
10/20/2011 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
lovely, the best approach is the "no approach". if you can put your approach into words, then it's probably biased. The best approach is Wisdom, and Wisdom is beyond language. Yet you seem to get it just right -- working on yourself is fundamental; the rest, if you can accomplish it, is a bonus. Pity the fool who runs around trying to lend a hand to others when he is handicapped himself. IF you extend a hand while having none, you'll just lose balance and fall into the same hole as everybody else -> misery likes company.

Yeah well my experiences prove otherwise.

my knowledge says otherwise. and my experiences until now have only confirmed what I already know. I could be wrong, but most surely I'm not.

food sex and sleep are extremely powerful instincts. they are buried deep in the human cognition to the point that one's own survival and existence upon this world depends on the person being able to ignore the truth about them...

I have broken this barrier of cognition, and thus I'm able to see the truth. However just like everybody else, I'm still fighting this war. I'm just another warrior; the only difference is that I have been granted the power of "sight beyond sight".

it's taboo, you see. it's the most horrendous truth on the face of this planet. People will do everything in their power to ignore this knowledge. Denial is the most predictable answer. Sidetracking is the second most predictable.

it's doesn't matter what you believe. everytime you put food in your stomach, you lose energy. same for sex and sleep, albeit the energy is lost in more subtle forms.

it's just physics, cause-and-effect. it doesn't matter what you believe -- the negative physical changes are right there occurring in your body while you eat and sleep and fuck. and the effects crawl even to your consciousness, thus lowering it temporarily.

furthermore, Reiz, you seem to be a genuine player donned with consciousness while your family are just pawns inserted in your life. So be smart and play them to your advantage. It's useless to expect them to wake up as they are just pieces on a chessboard.

You need to impress people to get them to give you money, shelter and energy.

Your family doesn't care about your elevated state of mind; they want to see materialized goods coming out from your pocket; they want to see accomplishments in the social arena. You need to impress them with riches, diamonds, gold. They are not interested in truth or spirit.

It matters not how much spiritual you are if you cannot convert your spiritual energy into the bare minimum to sustain a life in society. Unless you are ready to leave society (and all of its comforts) behind. I for one am not, and so I have to use a small portion of my energy to maintain certain people close to me and to bring money into my life.

Anyway, lots of interesting replies. I hope you'll be interested in this one too. Thanks.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I'd be happy living in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere. I don't like money, I don't want to charge people in order to help them. And I certainly don't want to work a job that doesn't benefit me just to the get money to buy something that does.

I've completely emotionally disowned my family but still put on a thin act for them. Really I'm only here because they provide me food and shelter and because I'm not at a state where I can actually leae and likely survive out there on my own yet.

I admit I am shamelessly and remorselessly leeching off of them. Emotionally I see them as "assets".

I would've stayed in college if all the paranormal shit hadn't started in my life, and I'd probably be a happy sheep right now. But it did happen and I had to make the hard decisions to abandon my previous dreams and do what needed doing. Actually I like my new goals WAY better than my other ones so its not so bad :P

Well I hope so! Don't sound so miserable then. : P

When this stuff became more serious I just changed my plans accordingly. Instead of abruptly breaking away from college I decided I would still study what interested me, but what I studied instead is going to be used to facilitate my new goals so that whatever job I took up suites me and isn't a forced role--not some job I hated and only need for money. Just doesn't sit well with me.

I've always been interested in science, and I never knew how I'd be able to balance this with science, but there are fields that specifically study these kinds of phenomena within a professional and respectable scientific setting. Unfortunately I won't be a surgeon like I wanted to but things work out the way they should.

Then there's working at low paying non-profits, or helping people on the side as a hobby. Plenty of ways to overcompensate despite the fact you're living in a monetary system. Until I figure out another way to get around it, it's how I get by as an independent.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
That wouldn't work with me, I'd see the energy through my eyelids. : / With the lights off nothing ever looks pitch black for me either.

I need to strengthen my sensing though. Has anyone ever played the game where they send energy in the shape of something geometric, and when that person (not in the same room/building) receives it they have to guess what it is? Great sender, could never sense for crap though lol.

Aww man you're lucky to have psychic friends nearby D:

Everyone I work with are in totally different countries all across the world. Everyone in my immediate area basically looks at me like a heathen.

Oh but to answer your question.... no.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
lovely, the best approach is the "no approach". if you can put your approach into words, then it's probably biased. The best approach is Wisdom, and Wisdom is beyond language. Yet you seem to get it just right -- working on yourself is fundamental; the rest, if you can accomplish it, is a bonus. Pity the fool who runs around trying to lend a hand to others when he is handicapped himself. IF you extend a hand while having none, you'll just lose balance and fall into the same hole as everybody else -> misery likes company.

Thanks for your opinion. : )
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I hope so! Don't sound so miserable then. : P

When this stuff became more serious I just changed my plans accordingly. Instead of abruptly breaking away from college I decided I would still study what interested me, but what I studied instead is going to be used to facilitate my new goals so that whatever job I took up suites me and isn't a forced role--not some job I hated and only need for money. Just doesn't sit well with me.

I've always been interested in science, and I never knew how I'd be able to balance this with science, but there are fields that specifically study these kinds of phenomena within a professional and respectable scientific setting. Unfortunately I won't be a surgeon like I wanted to but things work out the way they should.

Then there's working at low paying non-profits, or helping people on the side as a hobby. Plenty of ways to overcompensate despite the fact you're living in a monetary system. Until I figure out another way to get around it, it's how I get by as an independent.

I would've continued but I was very much forced not to. I've been a soldier for a very long time, to me the concept of having to start from scratch in something totally different is inconceivable. If you're only as old as you feel, then I'm 83. And now I'm getting told I have to start a new career and totally dismiss the other one? Not happening.

Most of this has to do with me having very clear soul memory. Sure I can't remember every single scrap of my existence but I know more than enough to say I already have a job. Although I don't plan on actually being active here.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2011 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would've continued but I was very much forced not to. I've been a soldier for a very long time, to me the concept of having to start from scratch in something totally different is inconceivable. If you're only as old as you feel, then I'm 83. And now I'm getting told I have to start a new career and totally dismiss the other one? Not happening.

Most of this has to do with me having very clear soul memory. Sure I can't remember every single scrap of my existence but I know more than enough to say I already have a job. Although I don't plan on actually being active here.

Maybe you know better than anyone else. Probably you're just in a waiting period of your life and need to be patient, and then things start happening for you when they need to.

I know this guy, who knows so much about this topic, and all he does is drink, play vid games, and sit around at home while his parents take care of him.
Yet he's amazing at what he can do with his abilities and it never grows rusty on him. It's like, he lives like a child but I think he's waiting so he doesn't have to deal with this society.

Everyone I work with are in totally different countries all across the world. Everyone in my immediate area basically looks at me like a heathen.

Lol what are you all tatted up and pierced? Hahaha actually I played this send/receive game with someone on the other side of the country. Most of my psychic friends don't like experimenting because they're afraid it will open "portals" and attract things. But it's funny I've always been a magnet for psychics and make a lot of friends that way.

Speaking of which, I'm supposed to meet a friend astrally tonight. This will be a first that I ever set up a meeting.
Honestly I don't trust/like the astral realm. It's just one big fucking battle ground. If someone asked me I would never suggest they even go, and even if this sounds offensive... to me it's a big waste of time. What do you accomplish there, except to draw attention to yourself and potentially be hunted down? Do you ever learn anything meaningful or useful on that realm?
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phew thought I was banned lol. This website is buggin.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/20/2011 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe you know better than anyone else. Probably you're just in a waiting period of your life and need to be patient, and then things start happening for you when they need to.

I know this guy, who knows so much about this topic, and all he does is drink, play vid games, and sit around at home while his parents take care of him.
Yet he's amazing at what he can do with his abilities and it never grows rusty on him. It's like, he lives like a child but I think he's waiting so he doesn't have to deal with this society.

Lol what are you all tatted up and pierced? Hahaha actually I played this send/receive game with someone on the other side of the country. Most of my psychic friends don't like experimenting because they're afraid it will open "portals" and attract things. But it's funny I've always been a magnet for psychics and make a lot of friends that way.

Speaking of which, I'm supposed to meet a friend astrally tonight. This will be a first that I ever set up a meeting.
Honestly I don't trust/like the astral realm. It's just one big fucking battle ground. If someone asked me I would never suggest they even go, and even if this sounds offensive... to me it's a big waste of time. What do you accomplish there, except to draw attention to yourself and potentially be hunted down? Do you ever learn anything meaningful or useful on that realm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537816

well you could arguably put me in the same category as your friend. And I've learned lots from those realms. Usually what happens is that I learn stuff up there, then later on find out that it really did correspond to stuff down here exactly like it said it did.

Frankly, I see the situation here to metaphorically this, and I'm Setsuna:

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/20/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
well you could arguably put me in the same category as your friend. And I've learned lots from those realms. Usually what happens is that I learn stuff up there, then later on find out that it really did correspond to stuff down here exactly like it said it did.

Frankly, I see the situation here to metaphorically this, and I'm Setsuna:

Oh lawd then he whips out the anime lol. You two would get along too well.

I don't see Setsuna sitting at home. : P I'm kidding. Well.. if that's the case... I guess I can explore a little bit and see what happens. Maybe learn something. I generally get the idea it's something I shouldn't fuck with though lol. I hear horror stories of people getting captured or stalked. I figured I'd learn and progress in real life as opposed to trying to at night.

So this is an embarrassing story but it's the internet so who cares. The last time, I actually had the guts to step outside my window and leave the safety of my room to see the world in new eyes, next thing I know I was transported to some man then holding me and I couldn't see who it was before I popped out of his grasp and back to body and woke up. Told myself never again after that. Unless you know how to break off people summoning you without your permission.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh lawd then he whips out the anime lol. You two would get along too well.

I don't see Setsuna sitting at home. : P I'm kidding. Well.. if that's the case... I guess I can explore a little bit and see what happens. Maybe learn something. I generally get the idea it's something I shouldn't fuck with though lol. I hear horror stories of people getting captured or stalked. I figured I'd learn and progress in real life as opposed to trying to at night.

So this is an embarrassing story but it's the internet so who cares. The last time, I actually had the guts to step outside my window and leave the safety of my room to see the world in new eyes, next thing I know I was transported to some man then holding me and I couldn't see who it was before I popped out of his grasp and back to body and woke up. Told myself never again after that. Unless you know how to break off people summoning you without your permission.

I'm the resident combat expert of my group, yeah I know how to survive up there. I honestly can't tell if you read my initial posts but I kinda laid a bunch of this out already. Sorry, I'm not trying to be insulting :(

Either way the Kruger Effect can be pretty nasty and potentially fatal, I've had more than a couple close calls. And by close calls I do literally mean on the razors edge of death. Things like that were quite motivational in my decision to quit school as you can imagine.

But I've only really been targeted by people/groups who had a vendetta against me. And now they're pretty much all dead. These days its pretty peaceful.

I don't actually know how to explain how to un-hijack a channel though :S I guess at its most basic you disconnect and then reconnect again. People who emanate higher amounts of energy tend to be targeted because they stand out like a candle in the night. Hence the stealth reason for compressing ones aura :P

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 12:09 AM

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I feel like this got off topic.

Anyhow... I'm done sharing anything else. Those weren't any of the biggest things to reveal but still more than I'd usually ever talk about. >.< Thanks for any and all helpful comments.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm the resident combat expert of my group, yeah I know how to survive up there. I honestly can't tell if you read my initial posts but I kinda laid a bunch of this out already. Sorry, I'm not trying to be insulting :(

Either way the Kruger Effect can be pretty nasty and potentially fatal, I've had more than a couple close calls. And by close calls I do literally mean on the razors edge of death. Things like that were quite motivational in my decision to quit school as you can imagine.

But I've only really been targeted by people/groups who had a vendetta against me. And now they're pretty much all dead. These days its pretty peaceful.

I don't actually know how to explain how to un-hijack a channel though :S I guess at its most basic you disconnect and then reconnect again. People who emanate higher amounts of energy tend to be targeted because they stand out like a candle in the night. Hence the stealth reason for compressing ones aura :P

Dude I read it all. I. Read. It. All. Jeez, sell a book why don't you lol. Yea but nothing you typed up explained anything about being "hijacked".

Well, I guess I'll depend on uh, my friend here to guide things smoothly.

I'm going to figure out how to get around that Krugar Effect thing, there has to be a way to disconnect or shield so the body isn't harmed. Eventually though, I have too many things on my mind.

Well, I'll leave on that note. : ) Probably drop back in at some other time.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude I read it all. I. Read. It. All. Jeez, sell a book why don't you lol. Yea but nothing you typed up explained anything about being "hijacked".

Well, I guess I'll depend on uh, my friend here to guide things smoothly.

I'm going to figure out how to get around that Krugar Effect thing, there has to be a way to disconnect or shield so the body isn't harmed. Eventually though, I have too many things on my mind.

Well, I'll leave on that note. : ) Probably drop back in at some other time.

no I didn't cover the hijacking, you're right, sorry :(

I was referring to other things that on the second read didn't mean anything anyways.

Now I do want to email you or get you added to our Xfire chat but its kinda not so easy when we can't PM.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
all right, invite sent, and your other post is now deleted so no one else can know

Muahahahahahaaaaaaa! >:D

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha! You are so awesome thanks.

Will be in touch~
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Intermission time, maybe Reikara will have something to say sometimes soon.... :P

For now, Geese:

Reikara

User ID: 3735229
Australia
10/21/2011 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537816

I swear it blows my mind every time someone says something like this. Not just that it helps validate my own experiences there, but I'm glad our own group aren't the only ones who recognize the reality and dangers there. Most of the time the only other people who go there are your typical religious zealot types who get herded around by angels then come back insisting that it's THE ultimate truth and nothing can ever hurt you beyond this realm.

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 10/21/2011 12:51 AM
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reikara

User ID: 3747920
Australia
10/21/2011 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.

GLP