hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537816
United States
10/21/2011 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Training my energy and actually making progress! :D
Honestly I don't trust/like the astral realm. It's just one big fucking battle ground. If someone asked me I would never suggest they even go, and even if this sounds offensive... to me it's a big waste of time. What do you accomplish there, except to draw attention to yourself and potentially be hunted down? Do you ever learn anything meaningful or useful on that realm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1537816

I swear it blows my mind every time someone says something like this. Not just that it helps validate my own experiences there, but I'm glad our own group aren't the only ones who recognize the reality and dangers there. Most of the time the only other people who go there are your typical religious zealot types who get herded around by angels then come back insisting that it's THE ultimate truth and nothing can ever hurt you beyond this realm.
 Quoting: Reikara

Hm.. herded around by angels is a funny expression.

Okay so what's on the table? Just training?

I think I'll join in with. ; ) I'm just a bit rusty but these posts are a huge inspirational shove to get back into it.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
^sorry I'm not used to logging in haha.
.o[ once was a lurker, like you. ]
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
10/21/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saw this video just now and was like "Goddammit why can't I do that yet!? >:("

Quantum Levitation Demonstration:

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 04:45 PM
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819998
United States
10/21/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so focused on attainment of special powers?
To enrich your life or to show off?
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was giggling at the geese video.

And honestly I wasn't at all that impressed by that last lol. It was like lighting a match and calling it magic.

I thought super cooled mercury was used by advanced technology to levitate and move a vehicle wherever it wanted to.

I gotta run, I probably won't be back on until late tonight.
lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
*last one

For me I'm just practicing natural abilities so they can be controlled better rather than spontaneous.

Maybe they might find a use. Currently there is no use for them, or any place in society for them. -shrug-

Laters.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

Frankly with the way the world is right now I don't think making a spectacle out of it would be such a bad idea. Might get people to scratch their heads and think about what people are really capable of. Might get them scratching their heads about lots of things.

However I don't intend on putting on a show for people. I think that would do more harm than good in the long run. I'm doing this for myself and just in case something actually major does actually happen. But mainly for that whole life enrichment thing you said.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a video recently about how these kinds of abilities (that you're discussing) are just natural side effects on the path toward spiritual health. In seeking to become a better person, that alone is enough to manifest abilities like you speak of.

What do you think about that concept?
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I talked about how your aura can act as an inertial dampener and that flight can for the most part bleed almost no energy.

That quantum levitation demo actually shows why.

All of your energy inside that aura is locked in the same way. You simply point it in a direction, and you go that way. Things like G-force happen in fighter jets because the energy is not all traveling the same way. When the jet turns, some of its energy wants to continue moving forward, hence the force exerted on the pilot. All its really doing it trying to overpower the energy traveling in one direction with energy traveling in another direction.

Well if all of you is traveling one way and then all of you shifts another way.... you can't get G-force. You don't have kinetic energy fighting against itself.

The guys hand provides the energy shift for the disk, bringing kinetic energy in from the outside. And then it gets locked at that energy, atmospheric resistance could still slow it down somewhat but that's easily taken care of. I'd be providing the energy from the inside, and it would then be locked there till I changed my mind.

You can use this ability to also protect yourself from impacts, spreading and dissipating the energy with your aura and putting yourself in a sort of quantum bubble where outside forces don't tranfer inside very well.

You may have been flung at the ground at 150Mph, but inside your aura it would barley feel like anything. You spread the force of the impact away from you, causing an abnormally large dent in the ground from what you'd normally expect, an the locked energy inside you negated most of the rest of the shock of slowing down so suddenly.

And naturally you can basically negate the resistance from the air on you as you fly with this as well, making you more efficient.

Like I've said before I strive for efficiency, using my energy smarter, not just throwing out more and more and more of it.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a video recently about how these kinds of abilities (that you're discussing) are just natural side effects on the path toward spiritual health. In seeking to become a better person, that alone is enough to manifest abilities like you speak of.

I'd say its possible for a variety of reasons. But I highly doubt I'd fit into the definition of a "better person".

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 05:27 PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I talked about how your aura can act as an inertial dampener and that flight can for the most part bleed almost no energy.

That quantum levitation demo actually shows why.

All of your energy inside that aura is locked in the same way. You simply point it in a direction, and you go that way. Things like G-force happen in fighter jets because the energy is not all traveling the same way. When the jet turns, some of its energy wants to continue moving forward, hence the force exerted on the pilot. All its really doing it trying to overpower the energy traveling in one direction with energy traveling in another direction.

Well if all of you is traveling one way and then all of you shifts another way.... you can't get G-force. You don't have kinetic energy fighting against itself.

The guys hand provides the energy shift for the disk, bringing kinetic energy in from the outside. And then it gets locked at that energy, atmospheric resistance could still slow it down somewhat but that's easily taken care of. I'd be providing the energy from the inside, and it would then be locked there till I changed my mind.

You can use this ability to also protect yourself from impacts, spreading and dissipating the energy with your aura and putting yourself in a sort of quantum bubble where outside forces don't tranfer inside very well.

You may have been flung at the ground at 150Mph, but inside your aura it would barley feel like anything. You spread the force of the impact away from you, causing an abnormally large dent in the ground from what you'd normally expect, an the locked energy inside you negated most of the rest of the shock of slowing down so suddenly.

And naturally you can basically negate the resistance from the air on you as you fly with this as well, making you more efficient.

Like I've said before I strive for efficiency, using my energy smarter, not just throwing out more and more and more of it.
 Quoting: Reiz

Oh and obviously a lot of it does depend on how much raw power you have access to. It doesn't all even have to come from you. Its just what do you have to work with. Being efficient with it only means you can make a little go a long way, but it gets to a point where you do just need more energy.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 05:32 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd say its possible for a variety of reasons. But I highly doubt I'd fit into the definition of a "better person".

I find it odd you'd say that and I hope you don't find my questions putting you on the defense, I'm only asking out of curiosity. You don't seek to be a better person or is there some other thought behind that?
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I find it odd you'd say that and I hope you don't find my questions putting you on the defense, I'm only asking out of curiosity. You don't seek to be a better person or is there some other thought behind that?

I'm not exactly the cuddly type, even though I strive to protect those who can't protect themselves, I know many people would disagree with the whole violence thing. Nobody really thinks about using energy for anything but healing these days from what I've seen. Frankly I'd agree with that, people like me aren't really needed here.

That being said, its who I am, so even if others were to see me as misguided or something. Or think I should be a pacifist because that's what it means to be a "better person", they should remember that pacifism can't exist if all the followers are dead because their beliefs wouldn't let them lift a finger in their own defense. They're just soft targets for the non-pacifists to calibrate their weapons on.

Its all well and good till someone rolls up to your door with a bunch of tanks.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 05:58 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL...that makes a whole lot of sense why you answered how you did then. And in your kind of path I can see how seeking out the abilities will help you then. Thanks for your thread...I'm finding it very interesting!
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL...that makes a whole lot of sense why you answered how you did then. And in your kind of path I can see how seeking out the abilities will help you then. Thanks for your thread...I'm finding it very interesting!

You're welcome.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was giggling at the geese video.

And honestly I wasn't at all that impressed by that last lol. It was like lighting a match and calling it magic.

I thought super cooled mercury was used by advanced technology to levitate and move a vehicle wherever it wanted to.

I gotta run, I probably won't be back on until late tonight.
 Quoting: lovelyendeavor

Hey man, back in the day that would have been called magic :P Its only mundane to us now because we understand it. Same with all the supposedly magical stuff I'm talking about, its only magical because people don't understand it and its not a normal thing in their lives.

Reikara

User ID: 3774554
Australia
10/21/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly I don't trust/like the astral realm. It's just one big fucking battle ground. If someone asked me I would never suggest they even go, and even if this sounds offensive... to me it's a big waste of time. What do you accomplish there, except to draw attention to yourself and potentially be hunted down? Do you ever learn anything meaningful or useful on that realm?

I swear it blows my mind every time someone says something like this. Not just that it helps validate my own experiences there, but I'm glad our own group aren't the only ones who recognize the reality and dangers there. Most of the time the only other people who go there are your typical religious zealot types who get herded around by angels then come back insisting that it's THE ultimate truth and nothing can ever hurt you beyond this realm.

Hm.. herded around by angels is a funny expression.

Okay so what's on the table? Just training?

I think I'll join in with. ; ) I'm just a bit rusty but these posts are a huge inspirational shove to get back into it.

Lol, in some sense I mean that quite literally. We used to hang out on a new age forum mostly consisting of "lightworkers". The majority of them were ok, despite a few of their own versions of bible thumpers.

However the majority of them who did go out and have Astral/ ability experiences and the like would always be shepherded around by angels and so called "light beings". Because those are the only beings they interacted with, apart from placing their own expectations on what'd be like out there (thus allowing beings to pick up on that intent and play them like puppets) they then come back insisting how oh so wonderful, magical and or divine the upper realms are and how nothing will ever hurt you.

Basically anything we said or any of our experiences with battles up there were void or just our 'imagination' simply because these beings had told them something contrary.

In the original thread we basically went on to detail all kinds of stuff although I guess Reiz wanted to dedicate a whole thing to training. That's really our main focus right now for a number of reasons.
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reikara

Australia
10/21/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Frankly with the way the world is right now I don't think making a spectacle out of it would be such a bad idea. Might get people to scratch their heads and think about what people are really capable of. Might get them scratching their heads about lots of things.

However I don't intend on putting on a show for people. I think that would do more harm than good in the long run. I'm doing this for myself and just in case something actually major does actually happen. But mainly for that whole life enrichment thing you said.

I'd back that up. I get tired with the amount of "hushing" there has been and continues to be surrounding these subjects. I've entertained the idea of making a public spectacle more than once simply to force people to start questioning what they consider 'reality'.

Although it's not exactly my main drive to learn these abilities. For one with the amount of memories I've uncovered I don't believe I had a past life without them, they feel very much a part of me. Also because things are so uncertain here, for the purposes of survival and or/ if needed fending off a few nasties.
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reikara

Australia
10/21/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm too tired to bother writing it all out so I'll just copy the transcript.

reikara: I was stressing out because nothing ever happens and I’ve tried everything
reikara: So while medd’n down here I went into AP
reikara: To that place in the mountains, the training place
reikara: That temple thingy
reikara: I went and talked to one of the monk guys there that I think I must know somehow
reikara: He said his name was like Yan Pin but intuition is telling me it’s more like Yun/Yan Pao
reikara: Anyway he got me to sit down in one of the training areas and got me to do some basic stuff
reikara: It was going to be a run through of what I could actually do in AP so I knew what I was aiming for down here
reikara: So we did elements first of all, fire was easy
reikara: Too easy
reikara: But others like air and water particularly wasn’t
reikara: And he said it was because my idea of ‘relaxing’ wasn’t relaxing at all
reikara: Because at the time I was stressing out from having trouble or nothing happening and how things would turn out if I couldn’t learn these things
reikara: He said if I was *trying* to relax then I wasn’t doing it right
reikara: So I tried some very generic meditations and just imagined myself elsewhere in AP while being there at the same time
reikara: He gave me some kind of weird metaphor like if you wanted to stay standing in the middle of a storm you needed to bend with the wind instead of trying to resist it
reikara: I imagined just floating on the top of a sea, and that feeling definitely transfered down here
reikara: My body was getting that swaying feeling without moving
reikara: It’s almost like my astral body was trying to free itself by ‘swinging’ out
reikara: As the mediation got deeper I drifted closer to sleep, except when I hit the point of actually falling into sleep, it woke me up
reikara: And that thing happened again from the first time I did sleep deprevation training
reikara: The weird noise in my ear, and my body was just totally relaxed as
reikara: So now I know how to conciously get to that state
reikara: In that one it feels like my energy is just more powerful than usual too
reikara: I don’t think I need to be sleep deprived to acheive that anymore.

What had happened there was what happened the first time I tried the sleep deprivation training to force my body to just be as relaxed as possible. I meditated deeply however when I crossed that threshold between sleep and meditation, it actually woke me up instead of making me fall unconscious. In this state there was absolutely no resistance when getting my energy to flow.

However because my body was just tired out from days of lack of sleep it wasn't really capable of producing anything, so for now I need to catch up on some proper sleep.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I'm only trying to explain things this intricately because otherwise I think it'd sound too mystical too people.

I kinda half-designed threads like this for the average person who would simply go "you're just a crazy douchebagging Communist hippy-Nazi CIA shill fucktard" otherwise. Likely without even reading past the first line.

A lot of this is much, much simpler when you actually go to do it. Much more based on feeling rather than mathematical precision.

Its more of an art than a science, but I kinda like combining those things :P

Reikara

Australia
10/21/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I'm only trying to explain things this intricately because otherwise I think it'd sound too mystical too people.

Its more of an art than a science, but I kinda like combining those things :P

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah..... a magic fountain........ let's go with that.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now we play the waiting game for questions, and replies from Reikara >:D

I want her to explain things for you guys too, so you don't just get the crazy mad scientist version. I'm not very good with artsy things.

But yeah if you guys have any questions, speak up. This is supposed to be interactive, not a lecture. I like how its been going so far :)

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, in some sense I mean that quite literally. We used to hang out on a new age forum mostly consisting of "lightworkers". The majority of them were ok, despite a few of their own versions of bible thumpers.

However the majority of them who did go out and have Astral/ ability experiences and the like would always be shepherded around by angels and so called "light beings". Because those are the only beings they interacted with, apart from placing their own expectations on what'd be like out there (thus allowing beings to pick up on that intent and play them like puppets) they then come back insisting how oh so wonderful, magical and or divine the upper realms are and how nothing will ever hurt you.

Basically anything we said or any of our experiences with battles up there were void or just our 'imagination' simply because these beings had told them something contrary.

In the original thread we basically went on to detail all kinds of stuff although I guess Reiz wanted to dedicate a whole thing to training. That's really our main focus right now for a number of reasons.

Is that why Reiz came at me thinking I was a bible thumper? I don't even touch the bible, but I am surrounded by a lot and interact because I see them all over and around me and other people, but that doesn't cloud my perception of the world or how I treat anyone. I don't force my beliefs down people's throats. And it especially doesn't distort my experience of the astral world.

I think that's just plain ignorance to tell someone people they are imagining things. Hell you could just say they're imaging things too. I mean, what logic is there in judging something to not exist just because they can't experience the same. If they distort their experience of the astral through perception (anyone can) then how can they think your experience would not be totally different.

Anyway that was my rant after a crap day at work.

Time for a chicken sandwich. : D
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey man, back in the day that would have been called magic :P Its only mundane to us now because we understand it. Same with all the supposedly magical stuff I'm talking about, its only magical because people don't understand it and its not a normal thing in their lives.

That is true, I won't blow anything off anymore lol. Tsk, I can be terrible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2011 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh also, not to over-post, but to Reiz, I think you are becoming a better person through this. It is determination, strengthening, and discipline that is being applied. How is that not bettering yourself? Structure versus chaos, sacrifice versus laziness/selfishness.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is that why Reiz came at me thinking I was a bible thumper? I don't even touch the bible, but I am surrounded by a lot and interact because I see them all over and around me and other people, but that doesn't cloud my perception of the world or how I treat anyone. I don't force my beliefs down people's throats. And it especially doesn't distort my experience of the astral world.

I think that's just plain ignorance to tell someone people they are imagining things. Hell you could just say they're imaging things too. I mean, what logic is there in judging something to not exist just because they can't experience the same. If they distort their experience of the astral through perception (anyone can) then how can they think your experience would not be totally different.

Anyway that was my rant after a crap day at work.

Time for a chicken sandwich. : D

These people are religicites, they don't have logic. That's right, I named them like you'd name a rock. Seemed fitting because they might as well have the intelligence of one.

They also tend to say we're on Ego trips and having grandiose flights of fancy because we think we're so important. I say they should get stabbed in the chest a few times and then see how important they feel after that before lecturing me about it.

And yes thgis is why I snapped at you back then, sorry. But we've both had enough experience with some of these so called spiritualits to know not to trust someone who claims to be able to "help" you with your understanding of things and such.

I do think I'm bettering myself, others around me however... see me as a lazy slob who is too lazy to go to work or school like a normal person and only wishes to sit around all day playing video games and sleeping in. Basically because I'm not making money, I must be lazy.

lovelyendeavor

United States
10/21/2011 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
These people are religicites, they don't have logic. That's right, I named them like you'd name a rock. Seemed fitting because they might as well have the intelligence of one.

They also tend to say we're on Ego trips and having grandiose flights of fancy because we think we're so important. I say they should get stabbed in the chest a few times and then see how important they feel after that before lecturing me about it.

And yes thgis is why I snapped at you back then, sorry. But we've both had enough experience with some of these so called spiritualits to know not to trust someone who claims to be able to "help" you with your understanding of things and such.

I do think I'm bettering myself, others around me however... see me as a lazy slob who is too lazy to go to work or school like a normal person and only wishes to sit around all day playing video games and sleeping in. Basically because I'm not making money, I must be lazy.

Lol sounds like you combined the word with parasites. Well I mean being in a religion, that's the point. You're spoon fed everything you're supposed to do and meant to do. The irony though--of all the people who must feel so important, it's people following a religion that do most. Seriously. People who are hardcore religious find purpose in it, in order to find purpose you HAVE to think you're important somehow.

Btw I wasn't trying to help you do anything. : P I was being selfish actually, a trade of info were the words I used lol. Nothing free! But now that you know my dirty secret... Hahaha.

It annoys me too when I am criticized and the person is simply not thinking before they speak (or type in this case).
Lol I can hear the sarcasm dripping from that last sentence.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
10/21/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
last night I actually had another projection dream thing. Some dude was being all stupid and joking at me saying stuff like " Hur durr durr oh dude what're you gunna do become a super sayain Lololololololol!"

And naturally for whatever reason felt the need to start trying to smack me around. Ironically our arena was actually inside a fairly large church.

And I left him in a pool of blood between the pews.

I don't have any remorse when I do that because, well, most of the time these people are just APing and not immersed at a level where I'll actually kill them for real. A little pain from it is all they'd get in the end.

But seriously, the only people who want to fight me anymore are like... like... projection trolls. As unpleasant as the prospect of actually dying was when fucking real attempts on my life were made was... at least they were kinda exciting. Its the biggest adrenaline rush you'll ever get and I kinda miss it now believe it or not.

But hey, if they wanna come get all up in my face and start acting like jackasses then its their own fault I leave them looking like origami. I don't have any sympathy for them.

Last Edited by Reiz on 10/21/2011 11:42 PM

GLP